014

7 Bangtan Princes

"HANA!" Taehyung screamed into the phone when I answered. 

"What?" I groaned, rolling over to see the blurry numbers on my alarm clock, my eyes focusing after a while to notice it was only 4am. "Taehyung, what the hell?" 

"Yoongi!" Taehyung panted. "Just.. Just come here, to his house!" 

"What about Yoongi?" I sat up immediately. 

"COME HERE!" He hung up. 

My heart quickened and felt heavy. What about Yoongi? Is he hurt? I scrabbled out of bed, caring that I was only in a long shirt and long silk bottoms, and through a coat over myself and some socks. 

Chico whimpered to be let out but I could only apologize to him as I slipped on my shoes and bolted down the stairs. But... I don't have a car.. Buses don't run this late. 

I don't live that far from him... By bus, that is.. Walking or running would just be too long. I pulled out my phone and called a taxi company. 

"Can I have a taxi at _____, quickly!" I spoke urgently. 

"We will be with you as soon as we can." 

I hung up and waited, hugging myself to try and hide from the cold. What's wrong with Yoongi? I jumped up and down with impatience. I swear if Taehyung was just joking around with me, I will hurt him so bad.. 

After a while, the taxi finally came and I told him the destination. "Quickly, my friend is in danger." I think. 

He sped quickly away, the rest of the drive was a blur.  I don't have money.

I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "I don't have money with me. Call me tomorrow and I'll link you with my card so you can take the charge plus an extra tip." 

He didn't seem too happy but he nodded and drove off when I left. I bolted into Yoongi's house and noticed Namjoon was here as well. I approached him first. 

"Where is Yoongi?" I panted. 

Namjoon looked a bit startled but remained calm for my sake. "He's in his piano room. He won't let us come in." 

"What started this?" 

"Taehyung stayed over here last night and in the middle of the night, Yoongi kind of lost his mind a bit and spouted random things before locking himself in his piano room. Taehyung got scared from the things he said and called the both of us." He spoke calmly as well. 

I bit my lip and jogged down the hall, shoving Taehyung, who was pounding on the door, out of the way. I put my ear to the door. "Yoongi-ah. Can you open the door?" I sounded as calm as possible even though I was freaking out on the inside. I turned to Namjoon who joined us and whispered. "Did anything bad happen to him recently?" 

"Mm.. The night after Christmas, so yesterday, his mom called him." Taehyung answered for Namjoon. "He was really angry after that and he's been a bit stressed since this morning about it." 

"I think the stress just got to him." Namjoon responded. 

I nodded a little and faced the door again. "Yoongi-ah... You said you'd let me help you when you are stressed." 

Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's arm and dragged him away from the room, reading my mind. He might let me in if he thinks I'm alone. 

"Namjoon and Taehyung are gone, Yoongi." I spoke softly. "Let me in, please." 

I waited a while and heard the lock click before the door opened, Yoongi shielding himself behind the door so I couldn't see him right away. Once I had stepped in, he shut the door and locked it again, staring at me with empty eyes. 

"Yoongi..." I stared at his complexion. He was already pale but today he was even paler, which I didn't think could happen. "Are you okay?" 

I glanced him over and noticed a thin line of blood trickling down his palm from under his wrist. Oh man.. I frowned and hugged him immediately, holding him tight. 

"Yoongi. What did your mom say to you? Why are you like this tonight? You were so happy just a few days ago." I held back my tears. Don't make him feel burdened, Hana. That's the worst thing you can do right now. 

He remained pretty stiff for a while until his long legs seemed to have given out and he dropped to the floor, dragging me with him. I rubbed his back and ran my fingers through his hair, unsure of how to comfort him as he sobbed into my shoulder. 

A tear dropped from my eye but I swiped it away and closed my eyes tightly. "It's okay. You don't have to worry about it anymore. It's okay. I'm here." I repeated over and over until his sobs died down, his face still buried in my shoulder. 

I ran my fingers through his hair again and smiled a bit, glad he was calming down.

"It's okay. Tell me what she said so I can help you." 

He never once lifted his head but he spoke regardless, his voice a bit cracked and totally unlike the firm voice I was use to hearing from him. "She wanted to take me off the family register." 

Are you kidding me? She's trying to disown her own son? What kind of mother is this? "Yoongi... I want to meet your family." He didn't respond. "I'm serious, Yoongi. They're tearing you apart and I want it to stop." 

I pulled away a bit, his head hanging to keep his face hidden. I gently grabbed his arm and pulled up his sleeve. I sighed with relief when it was only one cut. I checked the other arm but there was none other than faint scars from other times. 

"Let's get this cleaned, hm?" I gently held his arm, not caring that the little blood that trickled was staining my own clothes. 

He didn't respond. He's probably embarrassed. 

"Stay here. I'll go get some things." I gently put his arm back down and looked for the blades he had used but couldn't find them. I'll just have to be quick since I can't find them. I left the room and went down the hall, noticing Namjoon and Taehyung were gone. 

I searched many places for some sort of first aid kit and, oddly enough, I found it in the food cabinet behind the bread. I quickly made my way back to his piano room to see he hadn't move an inch from where he was before. 

"Yoongi, they left. Let's get out of here." I suggested but he stayed put so I just got back on the floor and cracked open the first aid kit. 

Setting to work on his small wound, I got it cleaned and wrapped with thin medical tape. The wound wasn't that bad but I just didn't want it to get infected. 

"Mm.. Don't listen to your mom. Just listen to me, okay? I care for you, so do the boys. We will be your family when you need us to be. Take it out on me, not yourself, okay? Next time you try to do this to yourself, think about me. Call me, even, and yell at me until you lose your voice. I don't care. Just don't hurt yourself.." I sighed. "We won't let you feel abandoned and neglected." 

Yoongi didn't answer and just kept his head hanging. I stared at him a while and embraced him again, rubbing his back smoothly. "Hana." His voice was deeper than normal as he spoke. 

"Hm?" 

"Thanks."

"For what? I haven't done anything yet."

He hesitated but his arms eventually made their around me and he embraced me in return, my heart pounding. "You did a lot today, to me. I made a good decision in trusting you." 

A chuckled a bit, my heart warming from his words. "Thank you for trusting me." 

He didn't respond for a while so we just sat there for a while, embracing each other. The only reason I didn't pull away was because I knew it comforted Yoongi. But after a while, his arms slowly sank away and when I pulled away, I noticed he had fallen asleep. 

Just like a child.. That's cute.. 

I'm glad I was able to calm him down and comfort him. I hope he can sleep well and undisturbed. 

Work is going to tonight but I don't care. 

--

I ended up staying with Yoongi for the rest of the night, the both of us passed out on the floor of his piano room with space in between us. I had used my coat to cover Yoongi last night so he wouldn't be cold but it would've made more sense if I had sought out pillows and blankets. But who thinks logically at 4, maybe 5, in the morning? 

I stretched and rubbed my back as it was sore from sleeping on the floor all night. I rolled over and glanced at Yoongi. He was sprawled out along the floor, his face squished against the ground and my coat just barely covering one of his feet. I bit my lip to keep from giggling and reached out, prodding Yoongi's shoulder. 

"Yoongi." 

He stayed asleep. 

"Yoongi!" 

He rolled over and faced his back to me, continuing to sleep. 

Wow. This guy is a heavy sleeper. 

"Yah." I prodded his shoulder again. "At least move to your bed.." 

I stood up and loomed over him a bit, tsking as he slept away. 

Just before I could leave to go get some blanket and pillows for him, someone entered his house. Must be Namjoon and Taehyung. They would be curious after last night. 

I went to go greet them but instead was met with a tall, thin woman who seemed to be around my mom's age. Her hair was did up in a bun and was stained with streaks of grey. Is this his mother? 

She stared at me with surprise and confusion before smiling a little. "Who are you? This is my son's house, isn't it?" 

Are you not even confident? "This is Min Yoongi's house." I nodded, panicking a little when I remembered that I left the necklace with all the rings on it at home. "And I'm Park Hana, his fiancèe." 

"Fiancèe?" Her eyes widened with shock.  

"Hana." Yoongi came out quickly. 

He stood beside me defensively and stared at his mom. Please don't get worked up again.. 

She sighed and held out papers. "Since she's your fiancèe, I'm sure she knows what she has signed up for. Sign these for me, dear." 

Yoongi took the papers and stared at the papers, his eyebrows furrowing with anger and pain as he looking back up at his mom. "Are you really wanting to disown me?" 

"You're an adult, you don't need us anymore anyways." 

"Mom.." 

"Just sign them, Yoongi. I can't take the pain of seeing you like this anymore." 

I stared at Yoongi, his jaw clenched. Wouldn't now be a good time for his second task? I could easily lie and tell her that he's fine... But I don't want to interrupt. 

Yoongi relaxed and smirked, ripping the papers into bits and watching his mom panic a bit. "I'm not signing them. You can't disown me. I'm your son. What kind of mother abandons his son because of an illness they can't help?" 

"You can't handle the money you'll get when your father and I pass. It'll just go to waste with you on the way you treat yourself. Our wealth would be wasted." 

"I don't care about money!" 

"But it'll all go to you and I care about our hard earnings!" She got even more frustrated. "Just so you know, I can disown you without these papers. I was just trying to do this fairly." 

Yoongi kept his chin high as his smirk disappeared. "You.. All you care about is your money. What about me? Your only child? I can't help who I am!" 

"I don't want you shaming our family name, Yoongi, that's all." She calmed down. "Think about it. I'll come back next week to give you one last chance to agree willingly or else I'll just do it without you." 

She left quickly just soon after speaking. Yoongi panicked and tried to run after his mother but I clung on to him from the back. 

"Don't follow her. You'll only make her go through with it faster." I gasped in shock at his strength. "Yoongi!" 

He stopped and just stood there, calming his breathing. "How can someone be like that?" 

As much pain as she's caused him... He still loves his mother.. How can someone be like that, you ask? I don't know. She's not human. 

I buried my face into his back and frowned, talking with a muffled voice. "I don't know Yoongi. She's an awful person.." 

"She wasn't always like that..." He sighed. "Just.. When she found out about me." 

I pulled away from him and he turned towards me, his eyes watery but no tears fell. 

"If it hurts, you should cry." I mumbled. "You deserve this much, don't you think?" 

He ignored my comment. "Thanks for last night. You must be tired.. Sleeping on the floor like that." 

"I'll just take a nap before work, it's okay." I smiled, enjoying the change of subject. 

"Sleep here that way you have more time to sleep. I'll take you home when you need to get ready for work." 

"No, it's fine.." 

"Just do it." He chuckled a little. "I scared you last night and then you slept on the cold floor." 

He guided me from behind to his room, which of course was empty other than a dresser and a twin sized bed since anything bigger wouldn't fit. 

"I haven't slept in this bed for a while so everything is clean." 

"Huh? Then where do you sleep?" I turned towards him. 

"The piano room. I sleep in that corner where I keep the stereo. It's easier for me." 

"You should sleep in your bed more often." I frowned. 

"Just rest well. I'll be around if you need me." He offered a small smile and then left the room, shutting the door quietly. 

It won't hurt to sleep. 

I climbed into his bed and pulled the covers over my body. 

He's right.. These covers still smell like the washer.. 

He really should sleep in his bed. Getting good sleep is important for people with his mind. 

I hope his mom will get over herself soon before its too late. 

Disowning a child for wealth is just horrible, especially since it's fueled by an illness he can't help. 

People are so horrible sometimes. 

--

"So what happened to Yoongi?" Namjoon asked over the loud music while sipping his drink. "You managed to calm him down, right?" 

"Yes I did." I wiped down his table. "He was just a bit stressed out cause of his mom." 

"That's all?" He look unconvinced. Right.. He's really smart.. How am I going to get a lie past him? 

"Of course not." I smiled. "Anyways, Jin mentioned something about going out of the country for his second task. How will that work out?" 

"Ah, it's nearing that time, huh?" 

"Seems so." I nodded. 

"We all will go when he goes." 

"But what about all the tasks that have to be completed here for the rest of you guys?" 

He shrugged. "We won't be out of Korea for a long time. Just a week or so. We could all use a break while Jin does his thing." 

I glanced around to make so no one was calling me over for more drinks before sitting across from him. "So.. I've noticed and been told that other than a few of you, the rest of you don't have very important tasks." 

"True." He nodded. "We had all the tasks written out on the contract so if you were sober, you would've realized how dumb some of them were." 

I chuckled. "Keyword, 'if'. But I'm glad I wasn't. I wouldn't have signed it and I wouldn't have made such cool friends." 

He winked. "Atta girl." 

"So, when will we being going out of the country?" 

"Probably next week or so, it's up to Jin." 

I nodded again and stood up. "Next week would be cool. I want to leave Korea." 

Namjoon swirled his drink around a bit. "We should go on a date tomorrow. Do you work?" 

I thought a moment. "No, I don't think so. I've been on a on and off day schedule." 

"Do you like stars?" 

"Are you asking this because of the gift idea we ironically matched with?" 

He shook his head. "I have tickets to a planetarium show and I do like stars. Would you like to accompany me?" 

"Of course. I've never been to one before." I smiled brightly. "Let us do that." 

"Good." He finished off his drink and checked his watch with a heavy sigh. "I must go now. Thank you for the free drinks, it was refreshing." 

"Of course." I nodded. Not free for me... "Get home safely. You didn't drink enough to make me worry about that." 

He gave another smile and left the night club. And now back to work with no one to distract me..

Boo... 

--

"Whoa..." I looked around the showing area with huge eyes. "This place is huge..." 

"Wait until the show starts. It's amazing." Namjoon nodded with agreement, finding a seat as close to the middle as possible. "We're early to get the best seats possible." 

"I'm excited!" I stamped my feet a bit as we sat down. 

I took advantage of the date tonight and wore an outfit that went with Taehyung's heels. I had also slipped on Namjoon's star earrings and Yoongi's necklace, leaving the one my brother gave me at home. I was showing off all my gifts and I loved it. 

"When the show starts, these seats will move back so it's like you're laying outside on your back to see them." Namjoon smiled, his dimples warming my heart again. So cute... 

"Wow!" I smiled as well. "What will the show do?" 

"This one will take us through the universe as we know it and show us planets and stars." He explained, impressed with himself already. "None of the other guys would come with me to something like this. It makes me happy that you enjoy these things." 

"Well I'm up to trying anything, I mean, I even went skiing with Jimin and that was WAY out of my comfort zone." I giggled a bit. "But these things always did interest me. I just never wanted to go alone. So.. Thanks for inviting me.. I know I'll love it." 

"I know you will too." He sighed, leaning back in the seat. "The shows typically last about an hour, just in case you need to use the restroom or call someone. Re-entry once it has started isn't allowed since it could be a safety hazard. The darkness, I mean." 

"Ah." I nodded. "I'll use the restroom then. I'll be back." 

He nodded and watched me exit. I wandered a bit, enjoying the finely decorated place, before finally finding the restrooms and quickly using them, pulling out my phone to check my messages once I had washed my hands. 

From: Yoongi

When you have time, I'd like your company. 

To: Yoongi 

Are you upset again? 

From: Yoongi 

When you have time, no rush.

I smiled a bit. I'll enjoy my date with Namjoon and then go spend the rest of my day with Yoongi again. I don't mind hanging out with Yoongi. He's lazy so we don't do anything exhausting. It's my type of life style, to be honest. 

I called Yoongi, half just so that he wasn't lying to me about not being upset. "Yoongi, I'm at the planetarium with Namjoon. He said shows usually last an hour so I can come over after then." 

"You had to call me to tell me?" He chuckled a bit. 

"I wanted to make sure you were really okay but your laughing and your voice sounds normal so I'm relieved." I chuckled a bit as well. "I'll be over after, okay?" 

"No hurry." He hung up and left me with a warm heart. 

Good. He's not upset. Let's hope it stays this way. His mom has been on and off harassing him about the papers since she visited him yesterday. I can't even believe she qualifies as a mother at this point. I wish Yoongi was born into a different family, one that would respect him. 

He deserves it. 

"I thought that was you I heard!" Soo Young skipped towards me. "You're not with Yoongi?" 

"Hello, Soo Young." I threw her a smile. "I'm out with Namjoon today. What are you doing here?" 

"Mmm, I tried to bring Taehyung here but he said that he was bored of me. So I brought Dae Young." 

My mood went sour once her name was spoken. "Do you actually like Taehyung?" But I avoided talking about her regardless. 

"I'm growing to, yeah." She nodded. 

Why is my heart hurting? I don't like Taehyung, do I? I better not... "Good luck with him then. He's a handful lately." I chuckled. "I'm going back to Namjoon." 

"Okay." Soo Young watched me leave and I paused just outside the doors to the showing area. Why? Everywhere I go... Dae Young is here. 

My heart hurts.. It can't be because of what Soo Young said... Can it? I can't like Taehyung, that's just not right. 

I entered the area and found my seat beside Namjoon, nudging his arm and his eyes fluttered open. 

"Sorry, I met someone I knew out there." I smiled. "When will it start?" 

He looked at his watched. "Another ten minutes, probably." 

"Ah.. Are you tired?" 

"Nah, I'm just relaxing." He sighed. 

We sat there and conversed until the show began. I was completely taken aback the entire time and I was able to enjoy the show even though I didn't understand any of the scientific meanings behind them. 

Namjoon and I had finished off our date with some coffee in the lounge and I convinced him to let me get home alone from there. 

But before I could leave just after Namjoon had, Dae Young stopped me and pulled me to the side to talk. 

"Are you close with Soo Young?" She asked, not seeming to be poking at me.

"I wouldn't say close." I shrugged. "We get along and I we dropped honorifics already." 

"I don't want you to." 

"What?" Is this the controlling aspect Taehyung was talking about? "Mm.. Why?" 

"I don't like you but I actually do like my sister." She sighed. "I'm asking nicely so just take it as it is." 

"You're telling me, not asking." I stood a bit taller. "And I don't listen to you. If I want to talk to Soo Young, then I can. I won't be controlled by you... I really don't even know you." 

She bit her lip a bit and sighed again. "Just listen before I really get angry." 

"No thanks..." I shook my head and left her. 

"You'll regret it." She tsked as I left the lounge and made my way to the nearest bus stop. 

Yeah? What are you going to do? It's not a Korean drama, you won't try and kill me or something. And if you do, at least I'll be smarter than the leads in the dramas and be able to call someone about it. How dumb can one be? 

--

"What'd you see at the thing?" Yoongi watched as I made my way over to him as he sat on the couch, a leg crossed over the other. 

I sat down and huffed. "I can't even think of the positives right now because stupid Lee Dae Young was there." 

"Did she say something to you?" 

"She told me to stay away from her sister, of all people. Taehyung is right, she's so controlling! It's so... Annoying." I heaved a big sigh, frustrated. 

He mocked my grumpy attitude before flashing a gummy smile. "Want to watch TV so you can calm down?" 

"Sure." I agreed easily. "I pick this time." I took the remote from him the second he grabbed it and stuck my tongue out at him. "You chose last time." 

He groaned a bit but gave in. "No sappy things... Please." 

We flipped through the channels and landed on a drama, watching it for a while before Yoongi started to complain again. 

"I told you no sappy stuff!" He whined. "This is sappy!" 

"How would I know?" I giggled a bit, enjoying the scene because it was a drama I haven't yet seen. 

"Cause it's a drama.." He glared at me, jokingly. 

"Hold on, I'm enjoying this." I focused on the TV as the leads confessed to each other. Kiss... Kiss... Do it... 

Just as the female lead was moving in for a kiss, the TV shut off and I immediately stared at Yoongi. 

"YAH!" 

"HEY! It wasn't me!" He got defensive, trying not to laugh. "You have the remote and my arms aren't that long to reach the TV." 

"What the..." I glanced around. "Then why is it off?" 

Yoongi stood up and went to turn on the ceiling light bit it didn't work. "The power must be out." 

"You have to be kidding me." 

"At least it's still in the middle of the day." He shrugged, somewhat happy with himself. 

"I haven't seen that one.." I threw a little fit and fell over onto my side on the couch. 

"And you still won't see it." Yoongi teased, disappearing down the hall. 

"Hey, where are you going?" I scrambled to my feet and chased after him. 

"Do you not want to learn the piano anymore?" He asked as he sat down in front of his piano. 

I shrugged. "Let's do it." 

I sat comfortably down beside him, probably a bit closer than I meant to be but I didn't care. 

"Teach me something cool today. I want to be able to impress all my friends." 

"What friends?" He smirked, placing his hands on the keys. "Repeat after me." 

I got ready to watch and then completely blanked after he played a super fast melody that looked far to complicated. 

He laughed a bit. "Go. You wanted something cool and impressive." 

"Yoongi.. Sometimes I think you're just too much." I grumbled.

He nodded. "Too hard? I don't think so." He slowed it down and played it at actual tempo. "It's just this melody. But sped up. Nothing hard about it." 

"You made it sounds hard." 

"Cause I played it fast." He stood up put his hands over mine from behind. "I'll control your fingers a few times so muscle memory will set in." 

My heart slammed in my chest with his hands over mine like that and his chest pressing against the back of my head as he leaned over me. This is too much. Yoongi, you're being extra again. Stop it.. 

I stared at my hands with hot cheeks as he pressed down on my fingers to make me press the keys. Even though they were controlled by Yoongi, it still sounded choppy like a beginner would sound. That must be since he could only control when I put my fingers down but not when they came up. 

"I'm not use to teaching others so I did a bit of research. Something that never fails to help are things like this." He brough his face a bit closer to my ear and I could see him smiling. "But I also got it off a site on how to be romantic. Take out the romantic actions of it and put in the learning aspect and it all works the same, right?" 

Figures. "R-right." I sighed, trying to calm myself down. "I feel like this isn't going to work." 

"It'll work." He sighed. "Just keep doing this over and over, even when I let go, and your fingers will move on their own." 

When will you let go? We've repeated the melody like 6 times... If muscle memory will kick in, it sure as hell kicked in 4 times ago. 

But on the 8th time, he backed off and stood behind me, watching as my fingers kept moving on there own, actually working like he thought it would. 

"This doesn't work for just anyone. But it works for you because you're already intelligent." He mumbled, taking his seat beside me. "Keep playing it, I'll make up a part to turn the song into a two player song." 

"Cute..." I smiled a bit as he played around with the notes and the melody. 

Eventually, he came up with a catchy counter-melody and established it as the unwritten second player part. It did sound pretty cool together, if I was honest. 

"Do you write music as well as play it?" 

"Sometimes." He nodded. "Hobi writes music as well and sometimes I help him with some arrangements." 

"You two should be an idol group together." 

"Hell no." Yoongi shut it down immediately. "I don't enjoy wearing make up and doing my hair different colors." 

"You never know." I laughed. "You have the face for it." 

"What does that mean?" We both stopped playing and stared at each other. 

"It means I think you're handsome." My heart fluttered as I blurted the words carelessly. 

He stared at me with blank eyes for a while, making me regret what I said almost instantly. But after a while, the corners of his mouth tugged into a smile and he turned back to the piano keys. 

"You, too, are very pretty, Hana." 

I feel like I was just shot... My heart is pounding so hard it hurts... Oww, my heart... My poor heart... 

From the shock, I didn't answer right away which caused Yoongi to chuckle once more. "What? Do you regret it now?" 

"No." I answer quickly and forced a smile. "I just wasn't expecting you to compliment me." 

"I did so now you can expect it." He played a random melody on the piano. "Let's learn another." 

-- 

"Hana, can I talk to you?" Taehyung mumbled into the phone. 

"Sure, Tae." 

"I told you not to call me that." 

"And I told you not to be rude to me but you always revert back to being an ." I tucked my legs to my chest. "What's up?" 

"Dae Young came over today." 

"Why?" 

"She said she wants to break her engagement and come back to me." 

"Don't listen to her, she's full of crap." 

He stayed silent a while before sighing. "We need to hurry up and convince her that we're in love for real." 

"How do you suppose we do this?" I played with the rings on my necklace. "I still don't have a ring from you." 

He went silent again. "I'll get you one." 

"So what did Dae Young say to you?" 

"Just that... And some other things." 

"Those things were..?" 

"That's for me to know and for you to be curious over." His voice grew a tad but louder. "I don't want to talk anymore." 

"Yah, Tae, talk to me still!" I sighed. "We haven't even talked long!" 

"We don't need to." 

"Please!" I pleaded and eventually he stopped trying to hang up. 

"I'm here." 

"Stay there then." I smiled to myself. "I like talk to you, even if you are a brat." 

"Brat?" He couldn't help but to chuckle a little. 

"I wore the heels you got me on Christmas." 

"Did they fit okay?" 

"They fit perfectly. How'd you know the size?" 

"Magic." 

"So when it milestone one due? It's nearly been 2 months already." I sighed. "I'm actually kind of sad. I enjoy you guys." 

And again, he remained silent for a little while. "During Jin's task. When is that, by the way?" 

"You don't even know." I chuckled. "It's next week. I've already started packing. I can't wait to travel." 

"Ah. That's quick. You can manage, can't you?" 

"Probably not but let's try it regardless." 

"Okay. Then during the last day, I want you to complete it." 

"It isn't just something I can say, 'there, done, have fun,' you know?" 

"You can do it." 

"Whatever." I smiled a bit. 

"Oh.. Since there is 8 of us, two people are sharing rooms each. We're letting you pick who you're most comfortable with. Who will you pick?" 

"Oh, uhm.." I thought a while. I'm most comfortable with Hobi, Yoongi, and Jin.. Sharing a room with Yoongi might be easy so that I can keep an eye on him in case he has a breakdown again from stress.. Rooming with Hobi would be really fun but I doubt I'd get any sleep. And Jin might just flirt with me the entire time.. But he's adorable so who knows? I guess.. I would choose Hobi. He's pass the time easily and with the most fun. I'm sure Namjoon will be able to room with Yoongi or something that way he can call me over if anything happens. "Hobi. I want to room with Hobi." 

A groan escaped his mouth. "I knew it." 

"Did you want me to pick you?" 

"No." He answered so quickly, it made me question how honest the answer was. 

"Okay then don't complain." I teased. 

"I'm hanging up." 

"What, no!" I panicked. "I want to talk more, I'm bored!" 

"Don't you work tonight?" 

"Well... Yeah." 

"Then do that." He hung up without a single more warning. 

Jerk. He's just mad cause I roomed with Hobi, isn't he? 

But why would he be mad? He doesn't like me that much and I am most comfortable with Hobi so what is there to complain about? 

And how the heck am I going to make him a better person by the end of the trip next week? 

All of this is absurd. But at least we're getting things done. 

I guess.

 

 

Who did you want Hana to room with? ~ I hope you enjoyed this slightly shorter chapter. I'm really trying not to make them overly long like I have been doing lately but I just have so many plans for one chapter! Anyways, thanks for enjoying and I'll see you in the next chapter! ~PandaBiscuit~