042

7 Bangtan Princes

 

"Hana!" Hoseok yowled, embracing me tightly from behind. 

"Hobi-ah!" I giggled, letting him rock us back and forth. "What're you doing? I'm use to your clingy-ness!" 

"Do you want to go swimming?" He asked, resting his chin lightly on my shoulder as we swayed easily. 

"Swimming? But it's winter!" 

"A waterpark, stupid." He laughed loudly.

I rubbed my ear a little and pouted. "You're loud."

"I know." He let me go and ran around to be in front of me, smiling widely. "A waterpark though! Doesn't it sound fun?! It's completely indoors too! We can bring everyone!"

"Another group trip? Sounds fun to me!" I clapped my hands, my excitement rising just being around him. He's always a mood lifter. I can't help but match his mood. "Aren't you supposed to be busy this week though?" 

"This week, yeah. But today isn't the entire week." He shrugged. "Come on, let's do it!"

"We gotta talk to the bo--"

"I already did. Everyone was on board before I even asked you."

"Wow, you're prepared!" I admired, smiling cheekily. 

"Yup! I'm not like Jungkook who thinks of things randomly and then puts them together just as randomly." He boggled his head a little with excitement and broke into another giggle fit with his wide smile. He is so cute.. I just-- I can't. 

"When are we going?" 

"Right now!" He took a hold of my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. "Let's go!" 

"Now?" I widened my eyes with shock as he pulled me along quickly down the side walk towards his house. 

I was actually on my way over to his house since he had called and invited me to hang out. But he was apparently so excited to ask the question that he didn't let me get any futher from the bus stop before he came and saw me. He's too cute. I love Hobi so much. I'm going to miss him. 

"Why are we all going places often now? Wasn't Namjoon going to talk about the contract with us all like last week when we returned?"

"He said it to scare us." Hoseok admitted, pausing just before his stairs with horror. 

"What?" I turned around, my eyes landing on his mother. Oh no.. He didn't want his family to know where he lives... Well to be fair, we haven't indicated which house it was yet.

"Hoseok." His mother stomped over, looking me over before focusing on him. "What contract?" Does she still believe we're fake? 

"Just a childish contract.. It's fake." Hoseok tried to laugh but she shook her head.

"Don't laugh this off again, Hoseok." 

Hoseok took his hand away from mine and stared at the floor. "How'd you know to come here?" 

She nodded at me. "I followed her when I saw her on the bus. I figured she knew where you lived." She glanced up at his house and sighed. "What a shame that I can't even know where my beloved son lives.." 

"I'd ask that you please left.." Hoseok mumbled with his head still down. "I haven't succeeded yet. But don't misunderstand, I also haven't failed."

"Are you two really in a relationship?"

Hoseok's head shot up, his eyes focusing only on her. "What makes you doubt so much?" 

"Of course.. You two wouldn't tell me if it were fake." She nodded slowly. "I'll go now. I'll be back to talk to you later though." 

Hoseok and I watched her leave before Hoseok began to panic, pulling at his hair a little. "Yah, what are you doing?" I stopped him immediately. 

"I need to move."

"Move?"

"Move. I need to move. She can't know where I live."

"Why, again?"

"Because she'll keep coming over and telling me to do this and do that.. She'll harass me until I can't say no. She'll find out we're fake.." 

"Right.." I nodded. "Well.. Right now, let's focus on going to the water park like you were so excited about, hm?" 

He nodded a little as well. "Shall we?" He reached out and grasped my hand once more, forcing a smile, and led me up his stairs to his house. "Do you own a swimsuit?"

"Mm, yeah, it's old though." 

"I can help you buy one!" He suggested the second we got inside. 

"Okay." I smiled. "But I'm buying it myself."

"Tch. Okay." He nodded. "Let me just get mine."

"What about the others?"

"They're already on their way."

"What if I had said no?"

"We would've gone without you." Hoseok shrugged. "Or I would've just kidnapped you."

"You wouldn't." I teased. "Aw, look, it's Mickey." I giggled as I squatted down to pat her head. "You're so small and cute." 

Water parks are so fun.. I'm excited.

--

"This one." Hoseok handed me a white and black spotted bikini. 

"Why so much skin?" I protested, pushing it back into his arms. "ert." 

"What?" He laughed. "It's cute!" 

"That is a lot of skin!" 

"Your point?"

I smacked his arm and laughed as well. "A different one." 

He searched and then found another two pieced one. But this time, the bottom was a skirt type thing with a tiny slit in the material along the side. Though it was a skirt, it was very short and only came down to mid-thigh. But I had to admit, it was pretty cute so I agreed to trying it on after we found my size. 

The white top tied around my neck and ran a thin strap around my back, leaving me pretty exposed still. The skirt came up high-waisted and rested mid-thigh like it was supposed to. 

I touched my hand to my exposed belly and pouted. What if I'm not thin enough? I shook my head and stepped out of the fitting room, admiring myself in the mirror as Hoseok approached. 

"You're wearing that." He said immediately."

"You're not going to have me try anything else on?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No." He pushed my back into the fitting room with slightly pink cheeks. "It looks good on you." 

I giggled, easily changing back into my clothes and stepping out. "Hobi, you're cute." 

He cleared his throat and smiled. "Let's go buy it." 

I nodded and followed him, pulling out my card to purchase it but he beat me to it, sticking his tongue out. "Yah... I told you I was going to buy it!" I scolded.

"Oops, she already swiped it." He boggled his head, taking his card back after receiving a smile from the lady at the counter. "Thank you."

"Please shop here again." She bowed her head, bagged the swim suit, and handed it to Hoseok. 

I tried to take it from him but he ran off. I turned and bowed to the lady behind the counter and took off as well. This kid. 

"Hobi! Why'd you do that!" I yowled, smacking his shoulder once more when I caught up with him just beside his car. "You jerk!"

"I wanted to buy it for you! You look really good in a swim suit, maybe you should wear it all the time." He dodged my second attempt at smacking him and got into the car quickly. 

"Idiot." I giggled, climbing in as well. 

We got going, blaring music the entire way and singing through the ones we knew. He was a pretty damn good singer and he was an even better rapper when he rapped a few songs. 

I began to wonder if there was something he couldn't do.. But I then I thought of the amount of things he was afraid of and I couldn't help but laugh at him. 

"Hobi-ah, are we almost there?"

"Almost, yeah." He nodded, excitedly. "The guys are already there and most likely having fun already." 

"I'm so excited!" I danced a little, impatiently. "I haven't been to a water park in forever! You guys are being so nice to me lately."

"Because we don't want to miss you too much. But it won't work, no matter what we try." Hoseok smiled cheekily. "We all care about you in our own different ways." 

We reverted back to singing and dancing to music until we arrived. 

"Let's head in and get our wrist bands and everything!" 

"Yes!" 

--

"Whoa.." I gazed around the park in amazement. It was HUGE! There had to have been at least 5 or 6 different waterslides, two different playground type things for the little ones. A pool, a few hot tubs, a lazy river.. And more! It was just huge! There was so much and it was, by far, the biggest water park I've ever been too. So loud though. But that's what happens. "This place is awesome!"

"Isn't it?" Hoseok spoke loud so I could hear him. "Let's find the guys! I know where Taehyung and Jimin are!" 

"How?" I took his hand and followed him, the both of us careful not to slip on the ground. I get to see them all shirtless... I'm already stunned by Hobi.. What about the rest? 

"Because I know them too well!" 

We headed over to the playground and sure enough, Taehyung and Jimin were found playing amongst a few little kids. "Oh my god, that's cute!" I giggled, waving at Jimin who spotted me. Holy he's ripped. I never would've guessed... 

Taehyung spotted me as well, showing off his toned upper body as well, but no where near the level Jimin was at. They're all going to be like this, aren't they? I can't handle this. 

The two waved and hurried down, smiling at me. "You look amazing!" Jimin gave a thumbs up, shaking out his wet hair. 

Taehyung smirked. "You look really good."

"Thanks." I nodded, smiling still. "You guys look like you're having fun!" 

"Duh!" Jimin nodded, looking to Hoseok. "Did you guys just get here?"

Hoseok and I nodded. "I want to find all of you so we can all take Hana around the park." Hoseok mentioned. 

Taehyung nodded. "Namjoon and Jin are at the hot tubs over there." Taehyung pointed to our right. "Yoongi and Jungkook were on the water slides last time we checked."

"We'll go get Jungkook and Yoongi." Jimin suggested. "And you two can get the other two. We'll meet back right here, okay?"

We nodded and went out separate ways. "Hobi, Yoongi likes water parks?"

"Yeah, he enjoys them." Hoseok nodded, swinging our joined hands back and forth happily. "He even screams on a few rides. He puts his guard down here, basically."

"Do you scream?" I prodded.

He hesitated but laughed and nodded anyways. "Water rides are scary."

"You're scared of everything!" I teased. "But that's what makes you so cute."

"Yo, Jin!" Hoseok spotted Jin and we picked up the pace. "Namjoon!" 

The two glanced up and smiled when they saw us, hopping out of the hot tub easily. "Finally you guys showed up!" Namjoon acknowledged. 

"Yeah, we came to collect you." I returned their smiles. 

"Then collected we shall be!" Jin linked an arm with me as Hoseok let me go. 

The four of us went back to the playground as the other four made their way over as well. 

"Easy enough." Hoseok smiled at all of us.

I spotted Yoongi, the only one wearing a swim shirt with long sleeves. I was slightly disappointed but I could guess why. But even through the shirt, I could see that he was toned just like the rest of them as the shirt stuck to him. 

"Now that we're all here.." Namjoon took over. "We should all take turns riding rides with Hana."

"That is a lot of rides." I looked at him, shocked. 

"But they're all fun!" Jungkook reassured. "Unless you're afraid, like Hobi hyung."

"Yah." Hoseok laughed.

"Nah, I'm not!" I shook my head. "Let's do it!" 

"Let's play rock paper scissors to see who gets the first ride with her." Jimin suggested. 

They all played until Jin won. He cheered and grabbed onto my hands. "Let's go! I know which one we should ride!" 

"YAH! Meet us back at the hot tub! Then we'll have Jungkook go since he was the second winner!" Namjoon called after us as we carefully took off for the slides.

"Okay!" I called back before we got far.

We grabbed the two person blow up tube and headed up the stairs. Honestly, we were both way too out of shape for it as we got half way up and the tube got heavy, making the stairs that much harder to get up.

But we laughed and pushed on anyways, resting here and there when the line was long. But before long, we were at the top and waiting to be released.

"You're smaller so you go in front." Jin mumbled as he sat in the back with the lifeguard holding onto the tube. 

"Okay." I nodded and easily sat in front, gripping the handles. "Jin, have you rode this one yet?"

"Actually, no." Jin laughed but he sounded a little worried. 

"Fun.." I nodded sarcastically as we were pushed down the unclosed tube, a scream of surprise escaping both of our lips. 

We were going a lot faster than I thought we would and I was honestly a little terrified, screaming every time we hit a bump in the slide or turned sharply. Eventually the roof opened up above us and let the light in but only to show the end of the slide. 

Jin couldn't stop laughing as we got out, my eyes locking onto Jungkook and Yoongi's amused looks. "I thought you weren't afraid of these things."

"I'm not." I chuckled, embarrassed. "I just haven't rode one in a while." 

"We could hear your screams the entire time!" Jungkook burst into hysterical laughter. 

"Oh shut up!" I smacked his chest playfully, unable to keep myself from letting out a few chuckles. "I won't scream anymore. I'm use to it now."

Jin giggled a little and patted my head. "That was fun, see you soon!"

I waved as Jin went off and watched as Jungkook pulled out the tube from the water. "You ready?" 

"I guess so." I nodded, glancing at Yoongi. "Are you next then?"

"I am." Yoongi gave a smirk and I immediately grew nervous.That's an evil smirk..

Jungkook gestured for me to follow and I did, heading up the same stairs Jin and I just struggled up. Jungkook carried the tube by himself and moved quickly so it was much harder to keep his pace. Dammit child.. You're in shape. I'm not. 

But, somehow, I reached the top with him and we got in line for the slide next to the one we just went down.

"I rode this with Yoongi like 3 times, it's so fun." Jungkook put the tube on the ground, giving me a cute little bunny smile. "You go down over a giant hill and then you spin around in a bowl before you continue the rest of the way down. But don't worry, you won't flip over even if you feel like you will. It isn't like that slide that you ride on your back and fall through."

"Good, I hate that one." I admitted. 

"Me too. It hurts your back." He nodded, putting the tube in the starter of the water slide, the life guard holding the tube in place for us as Jungkook sat in back. "You in front."

"I know, I know." I giggled, seating myself easily.

"I'll say it again: You won't flip over." He reassured, leaning forward to pat my head before relaxing back again. "It only feels like you will because we're turning so sharply and quickly." 

"I believe you." I laughed as we were pushed down the slide, this time a scream of excitement leaving my lips. 

"Isn't it fun?" Jungkook yowled as well as we reached the bowl part. 

I clutched onto the handles with my life as we spun around, my body thrown to one side basically the entire time. "Yeah!" 

By the time we reached the bottom; it happened to be a giant pool that was then combined with the speed we entered at and Jungkook's weight in the back and ultimately caused me to fall off into the water. I came up from the water to be matching Jungkook and Yoongi's hysterical laughter. 

"Yah, yah, what was that?" I pulled on Jungkook's arm as we wadded out of the pull. 

"I forgot to tell you about that. It happened to Yoongi too. You two are too light to stay on." Jungkook petted my head before pulling the tube onto the ground beside Yoongi. "That was great! Have fun with Yoongi! You'll probably have to travel back to the hot tub when you two are done. We didn't pick who would be after Yoongi." 

"Okay." I nodded, waving at him as he hurried off to go play with the others. They're all so cute.. Taking turns to be with me and everything.. I turned to Yoongi and smiled. "Which one are you taking me on?"

"The scariest one." He smirked once more, picking up the tube just as easily as Jungkook had and walked off with me trailing behind. 

"Why?" I giggled. 

"It's fun, that's why." 

"I didn't know you liked water parks." 

"Who doesn't?" 

"True.. You seem really happy right now. I like it." 

He gave a slight chuckle before we started trekking up a different set of stairs. Yoongi wasn't necessarily tired but I did notice he would slow down when I was, which I was very greatful for because my legs were killing me with all the stairs. 

"What are we going to do once all of you ride with me?" I asked as we waited in line, this one being super long. Probably cause it's the scariest which is usually the best. 

"Probably just go back to doing what we were doing before." He answered easily, shaking out his hair a little bit. He took a second to look me over before smirking and glancing around once more. "This place is loud, isn't it? I don't like a lot of noise but I don't mind it when I'm here." 

"I kind of just block out the noise, to be honest." I agreed. "But usually I don't like loud noises either."

"Coming from the person with a loud mouth." He huffed, glaring at the people in line behind us and pulling on my arm to make me stand in front of him. 

"What was that for?" I asked calmly, not really minding. 

"I thought you would be uncomfortable with a group of guys checking you out." He mumbled, seemingly enjoying himself.

"I didn't even notice.." I glanced past him and at the guys, blushing a little.

"Don't do that." He pulled me back once more. "You'll only encourage them." 

"You're angry." I smirked, staring at the line in front of us as it shrank.

"I'm not angry."

"Fine, you're upset." 

"Who wouldn't be in that situation?" 

"People who don't like me." I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. 

"You're using that as an excuse but it doesn't really work since my feelings aren't that strong." He sighed.

Then why do you keep acting on them? If your feelings for me are weak like you say, then you wouldn't be acting on them like you have been lately. Oh well, I don't want to talk about it right now.

Finally, we reached the top. I glanced over the top of the rail at the enclosed slide and felt slightly weak. I wasn't a person to back down or be afraid of rides like these but for some reason, the fact that the entire ride was enclosed with water and no lights, made me pretty nervous. At least the one I rode with Jin was short and had lights in them. This one is pitch black and looks like it goes forever.

"It's fast." Yoongi muttered close to my ear, causing me to shutter a bit. "It looks long but it just goes really fast. It's dark the entire time and water falls from the ceiling. It kind of hurts sometimes, especially when you're in the front."

"You're trying to scare me." I pouted. "Stop it."

"But I'm telling the truth." He shrugged, setting the tube down and waiting for the life guard to hold it in place as he sat in the back, waiting for me to sit in the front. "Come on, it's fun. I wouldn't make you go on it if I thought you would die." 

"Tch." I mumbled, settling down easily and gripping the handles. 

"Ready?" The life guard asked. 

"Just do it, she won't be ready if you give her an hour." Yoongi laughed as he pushed us down. "See, look, it isn't so bad?"

"Because we haven't gone down any hills yet.. But I can't see so I can't see it coming."

"It's right here." Yoongi laughed as a second later we dropped, just like he had said. 

I tried so hard not to scream but I ultimately failed. Whether they were screams of terror or screams of excitement, I don't actually know. But even though I was screaming the entire way, Yoongi had a ball with himself and could not stop laughing the entire way. The ride echoing with my screams and his beautiful laughter. I couldn't hate it, even when I was smacked in the face with water being dumped on us half way through the ride. 

But eventually, we reached the bottom. Before I could fall off like I had with Jungkook, Yoongi caught me with a wide smile and we got off calmly. I let him drag the tub to solid ground. 

"Holy..." I coughed slightly. "I don't even know if I was terrified or excited."

"I don't know but you sounded like you were going to die.." Yoongi mocked, placing his hand at the small of my back and guiding me through the park. The slightest gestures you make drive me insane. It's just a friendly gesture but my heart is going crazy..

"I'm usually not like that with rides." I grumbled. I was even laughing the entire time I rode rollercoasters with Hobi all the way back then. 

"I don't think I can believe you." He smiled again, removing his hand when we reached the hot tub with the rest.

"I want to sit in here for a minute." I spoke before anyone decided to take their turn. 

"She doesn't handle water rides well." Yoongi announced. 

"Yah, I told you, it could've been excitement."

"Pfft!" Jungkook and Yoongi both laughed a little at my statement. 

"Tch, whatever.." I sighed, climbing into the hot tub with the boys and sitting myself down next to Taehyung and Hoseok. 

Yoongi climbed in as well but sat across from me and next to Jungkook. The playful, yet, mocking smile remaining on his lips as he gazed at me. 

Ugh. Stop it.. 

"I know which one I'll take you on." Taehyung smiled. "It's really fun! It's the open one, right there." He pointed to the open-roofed slide, relief sweeping over me. 

"For some reason, I'm not a fan of closed tubes full of water." I admitted. "But that one looks more pleasing." I glanced at Hoseok. "Are you going to ride one with me?" He nodded. "This'll be amusing.."

"Riding with him is never boring." Jin agreed with my statement. "Trust me." 

"What made you guys want to go to the water park today?" I asked Namjoon.

"It's more of a celebration for Hobi."

"Huh?"

"His group is debuting in May." 

"May? That's awesome!" I cheered, my excitement dropping when I realized something. "I won't be able to be with you.."

Hoseok frowned. "That's why I wasn't going to tell you. I knew you'd be upset." 

"I still would want to know, silly." I prodded his shoulder. "I'll see you again after the year though. Unless you're famous by then and don't want to talk to me."

"Tch, that'll never be the case." He giggled, his eyes shining with sadness. "I don't want you to go."

"Don't talk about it." Jin snapped. "She still has time. Stop making us sad when we're out to have fun." 

"Hana, want to go ride it now?" Taehyung suggested, trying to lift the mood again. 

"Sure, let's go." I smiled, letting him take my hand as he guided me out of the hot tub and over the slide to find a tube. 

"Your bathing suit looks really good on you." He complimented again, blushing a little. 

"Hobi picked it out for me." I touched the skirt material with my free hand. "I like it a lot too. I just feel like I don't suit it much."

"Why? It works perfectly for you."

"I don't work out so I feel fat." I pouted, helping him with tube even though he proved he could do it himself.

"You're no where near fat, Hana." He scolded. "You look amazing so don't put yourself down like that." 

"Thanks." I mumbled. I know why but I want to know what Taehyung thinks... "Taehyung.. Why does Yoongi wear a shirt?"

He grunted a little. "Disappointed?"

"No, I'm just curious." Maybe a little.

"I don't know. There is a story floating around that Namjoon scolded him for taking his shirt off in public. But I think it's just made up cause that doesn't make any sense." 

True. It doesn't. Especially since Namjoon knows. "Hm, I'll ask him later." 

"Maybe he's just shy." Taehyung mumbled. "Why are you curious about a thing like that? Guys can be shy too." 

"I can be curious." I sighed, dragging myself up the stairs even though my legs didn't want to go any further. "I hate stairs."

"Same." He agreed, looking back at me to make sure I was good. "We're there after this set so it's okay." 

"Good." I panted with relief as we did, indeed, make it to the top. 

There wasn't a line so we easily got settled in, myself in front as always. Taehyung played with my hair as we waited to be pushed down. 

"You guys are a cute couple." The life guard smiled at us, pushing her hair out of her face as she glanced towards the bottom to get a thumbs up. "Oh, time to go, enjoy!"

"We're no--" I tried to protest but she pushed us down, a squeal of shock escaping my mouth like always.

Taehyung laughed the entire way down, but not at me since I was silent this time around. His laughter was full of excitement and happiness; he was enjoying himself so much. Good. All these boys deserve to enjoy themselves. 

We reached the bottom, my grip tightening just before I could fall off with the impact of the water. "I really liked that one!"

"You didn't scream!" He laughed once more, his rectangular smile even more evident. 

"I told you that those things don't scare me." I matched his wide smile as we got off and waded our way to the stairs out of the small pool, dragging the tube with us.

He set the tube down with the others, putting his arm around my waist. His fingers dug into my side a bit but I ignored it. 

"Who's after you?" 

"Jimin." 

"Did Hobi get last?"

"Yeah, he did. He was so mad that Namjoon beat him." Taehyung mumbled. "But he hates rides so I bet he got over it quickly." 

"Look, they're back. I didn't hear your screams so you must've been fine this time around." Jin joked, getting out of the hot tub with Jungkook and Yoongi. "We're going to go play basketball in the pool on the otherside."

"See you." I waved, Taehyung leaving my side immediately as he hurried to join them, careful not to slip and fall. "Jimin, let's go!" 

"Yes, finally!" Jimin cheered, jumping out of the hot tub. "Let's do this!" 

The ride with Jimin went quickly and there was a lot of laughter since instead of me falling off at the end, he fell off which ended up flipping me over as well. We rushed back and gathered Namjoon. Riding with him was pretty fun because he would pretend to be scared when there were drops and it would freak me out so I'd scream a little but then all would be well when he started laughing to indicate he was mocking me. 

It was a little harder finding Hoseok after the ride though. He didn't seem to want to be found but we eventually spotted him and Jungkook playing on the kids' playground again. 

"Hobi!" I smirked, climbing up the stairs to get him. "Your turn."

"Nah, I'll pass..." He shoved past Jungkook and took the small slide down, trying to bolt but Namjoon grabbed him with a smirk. "Yah, what're you doing?"

"Yah? Yah to me?" Namjoon shoved him into my arms when I showed up. "Have fun you two." 

"Hana, let's not do this." Hoseok turned to me and smiled widely. "Hm?"

"Oh honey.. We're doing it." I mocked, grasping his hand in mine and dragging him to the one Yoongi took me on. I won't be surprised if I scream with you, Hobi. This one is pretty horrifying. 

I grabbed the tube and nodded at it. "Help me out, I can't get this up the stairs on my own easily." 

Hoseok gave a deep sigh and grabbed the front half, dragging it up the stairs before I could grab the bottom once more again. 

"Are you mad?" I giggled a little as he stomped up the stairs. "You're cute right now."

He didn't answer. He's scared. How cute...

We reached the top and waited in line just like I had to with Yoongi. "Hobi-ah.." I smiled once more, looking at him as he finally looked back at me. "It'll be okay." 

"I know." He laughed nervously. "I just don't like it, that's all."

I nodded. "I don't like it either. But it's really fun afterwards."

"Tch.. Fun." He mocked as we moved up in the line quicker than I thought and began setting up. 

I waited for Hoseok to get into the back, his eyes wider than normal, before I climbed in the front. I patted his leg a few times and gave a few encouraging words before they pushed us down. 

I screamed at first but the second Hoseok's horrified screams leaked from his lips, my screaming turned into pure laughter the entire way down. We reached the end and I flew off once more since I forgot to about holding on tighter. 

I came up from under the water as Hoseok did too. He must've flew off as well. That's awesome. 

I pushed the tube towards the people who wanted it and waded over to Hoseok, grabbing his arm. "Hobi-ah, what are you doing?" I laughed, trying to pull him out of the water as he was just standing there. "We gotta move so other people can go down."

"My throat hurts.." He whined, allowing me to drag him out of the water. 

"My stomach hurts with laughter." I slid my hand into his and squeezed. "You're awesome, Hobi."

He smiled widely, shaking his head a little and sending water droplets to smack me in the face. "I know."

"Yah, yah..." I giggled once more. "Let's go play basketball in the pool with them." I nodded over at the boys playing. "It looks fun."

"It does!" Hoseok agreed, perking back up immediately as we made our way over to them. 

We approached and announced our presence as Yoongi was shoved under the water by Jungkook to get the ball. "Hey Hana and Hobi~" Jin waved. "Are you going to play with us? Taehyung and Jimin are riding the waterslides. I don't know where Namjoon is." 

"Yeah!" Hoseok nodded, letting my hand go and climbing in, wading over to help Yoongi as Jungkook and him fought to stay above the water. "Stop trying to kill Yoongi!"

"I was just playing but now he's trying to kill me! I'm just trying to survive!" Jungkook laughed, watching as Hoseok dunked Yoongi under the water to get him away from Jungkook. "Now you're screwed." 

I climbed in as well and went over to Jin, watching as Hoseok was dragged under the water numorous times and Yoongi's smile of victory that washed over him every time. He really does like waterparks... I love seeing him so happy. 

"Okay, stop, stop!" Jungkook pulled the two apart. "They're here to play with us. Let's get teams." 

"Hana's team!" Hoseok said immediately.

"Okay." Jin agreed. "There are 5 of us so it'll be uneven." 

"I also call her team!" Jungkook mumbled. 

Yoongi titled his head to the side and hit his ear a moment before nodding. "I agree to these teams."

"Yoongi's got water in his ears.." Jungkook teased. 

"Because of who?" He shoved Jungkook back under the water and laughed. "Idiot."

Jungkook smiled widely and looked over at Jin and I. "Let's start!" 

We began the game quickly. A lot of the other people in the pool kind of parted away from us because we got really rowdy but we didn't mind. It just gave us more space. 

"No, I don't think so..!" Jin stopped me from scoring again by pushing me under. 

"Yah!" I burst to the surface laughing and wiping the water from my eyes. "I almost had it!"

Jungkook ran into me and then we both laughed, messing around for a moment before getting back into the game.

But eventually, Taehyung and Jimin came over and stole Jungkook away to go ride some of the three-person rides. And no sooner did they leave, Namjoon came over and stole Jin from us to go ride rides them selves.

"Now we're at three." I pouted, watching Yoongi shake his hair out a bit, my heart thumping quickly just at the action. 

Hoseok looked at him and then to me with a small smile. "I'm going to go play with Jin and Namjoon." 

"What, are you sure?" I frowned, watching him climb out of the pool. 

He just threw up a small wave and disappeared further into the park. Did he do that just so Yoongi and I could be alone? 

Yoongi glanced at me and nodded towards the playground. "Let's go over there."

"You want to play on that?" I gave him a look of disbelief. 

"It's fun. I was on it early with Jin." He exclaimed, climbing out of the pool easily. "Coming?"

"Yes, yes..!" I huffed, climbing out of the pool with a little bit of a struggle and then hurrying to keep up with him. 

I was surprised to see how quickly Yoongi climbed around on the equipment. He paused and glanced down at me after he noticed I hadn't followed. 

"What, are you too cool for this?" Yoongi mocked, a smile spread on his lips as he went over to one of the water guns mounted on the railing. 

Before I could answer, he started squirting me with the surprisingly cold water. "YAH! That's cold!" I complained immediately, running underneath the equipment to get away from his range. 

"Cold?" I heard him scoff as he slid down the tiny slide, spotting me. 

"Yah, stay away from me!" I squealed, running carefully away from him. 

"Why won't you play with me?" He laughed, calmly walking after me. 

"You're being weird!" I spoke easily, squealing again when he almost got me but managing to slip up the stairs of the playground. 

"Me?" Yoongi laughed, grabbing me from around my waist before I could escape down the slide.

I burst into laughter as well and tried to escape. "You're in such a good mood, it's weird!" 

He brought his mouth close to my ear and chuckled a little. "I told you, I like waterparks." 

"Ah, stop that!" I blushed, pushing to get away from him and succeeding.

"What'd I do? I just said I like waterparks!" He yowled, he looking over the railing as I emerged from the bottom of the slide. 

"Tch, as if!" I crossed my arms to my chest. 

"Yah.." He vanished quickly and came down the slide, capturing me just before I could react and run again. "Should we go on more scary rides?" 

"No..!" I answered quickly. "I like playing like this, no rides." 

"We should?" He smirked, his arms leaving me waist once more but only to have his hand capture mine. "Let's go!"

"Yoongi!" I protested immediately as he began to drag me towards rides. "I wanna keep playing on this!" 

"Nah, you don't." He rejected.

"Yoongi, this isn't fair though!" I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it. My heart was just exploding with happiness. He's happy and playing around like the other boys... It's such a brilliant sight to see... He's even holding my hand. "Yoongi, we should do that instead!" I pointed quickly to the lazy river as we went along side it. "Look! That looks fun!"

"That's so boring though." He complained, pausing a second and looking at me.

"Let's do it.." I begged. 

The corner of his lips tugged into another smile as he nodded. "Okay, fine." Changing directions, he lead me to one of the many entrances to the lazy river and let go of my hand, throwing me a single person tube and then grabbing himself one. 

Why couldn't he just grab the two person tube? 

I slipped into mine anyways, letting my body dip in the water as I rested my chin on the tube and my arms holding me up onto it. He mimicked me and we allowed ourselves to float around.

"See, fun." I smiled to myself. 

Yoongi sighed and shook his head, disapproving. "Not fun." 

"You're no fun." I mumbled, the smile still there. "Why do you like waterparks so much?"

"Why not?" He splashed some of the water in my face. 

I nearly slipped out of the tube in shock before giggling and splashing him back. "Stop it, we're not supposed to splash around." 

"No one minds." He mumbled slipping out of his tube and coming over to me, grabbing onto the front and looking me in the eye. "Besides, I'm going to share this one with you."

"What, why? You're too close." I splashed at him playfully as my heart thrashed about. 

"Because I want to." 

"We could just get a two person tube." 

"I don't want to."

"You're strange today." I shook my head with confusion. "Fine, hang on like that." 

"I will." He adjusted himself so that he rested his chin just in front of mine, our faces dangerously close. 

"Why are you so close to me?" I asked quietly. 

"Becuase I want to." His voice lowered as well, his eyes watching me calmly. "I can't?"

"You can. But it really isn't fair to what you say to me."

"What? Friends can be close too. You're close like this with Hobi."

"That's different."

"It's not. He likes you like a man to a woman. You just don't return them." 

"That's the difference." 

"It doesn't have to be different."

"Well, whatever, I won't complain. You're breaking your own words anyways." 

"I guess I'm fine with that for now then." He sighed, resting his cheek on the tube with his hair brushing my face slightly. 

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah."

"Don't even think about falling asleep like that. I'll let you drown." I joked, immediately taking it back. "I won't actually though." 

"I know." 

"You know everything." I scoffed, leaning back in the tube so that there was some distance between us. You reject me yet you're always the one to break the boundaries you set yourself. How is this fair to me? 

I stared at Yoongi a while before he lifted his head up, his eyes regaining a bit of life. "Let's go ride rides now." 

"What?"

"We went around."

"Half way around." I corrected.

"Close enough.." He returned his smirk and stole the tube from me, pushing it away. 

"Yah, not fair!" I whined, allowing him to drag me out of the lazy river. 

He paused, biting his lip a bit, and then hesitantly entwining his fingers with mine before dragging me off again. Was it a mistake getting him comfortable with physical contact? We're supposed to be getting over each other.. But he's not making anything better for me. 

"Come on, come on! You're so slow." Yoongi complained. 

"This is the fastest I've ever seen you move." I countered. "At least I know where to take you when you feel sad." 

"Waterparks aren't the only places that make me happy." He countered as well. 

I want to know all of the places that do then. I want to visit all of them before I have to leave. 

I want to treasure you forever.. But why does our time have to be cut short? Just like Nana agreed with... He won't like me after a year passes with no contact. There's no way he would. He'd get over me by then.

But maybe I'd get over him as well.. 

I don't know. I just want to be with him and I want to return to him. 

I just beg that nothing bad happens while I'm gone. 

That's all I want. 

 

The weather is getting so warm where I live and I love it.. I think I'll spend a lot more time writing this fanfic outside. Anyways.. Thanks for reading, as always! I hope you enjoyed! Some more of Yoongi x Hana moments to come and even some Hobi x Hana and Taehyung x Hana moments! ~PandaBiscuit~ 

 

Bonus!! 

And surprisingly enough.. I didn't get any inspiration from these episodes the boys did... I was swimming with a few of my friends and was like "huh, a waterpark, cool." Then I remembered these pictures :') kekeke

Okay, I'm done here! kekeke, see you in the next chapter!