028

7 Bangtan Princes

Park Jimin

"NO! GET SOONSHIM!" Taehyung screamed in panic as his dog bolted down the street, Taehyung taking off after the dog. 

I huffed and chased after them as well. I didn't mean to let her out.. 

"SOONSHIM!!!" I yowled as well. 

Taehyung has longer legs.. He's too fast for me to catch up with.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung scolded as he caught his dog, that just magically happened to stop to sniff at someone's mailbox. "Don't you love me?" He held his dog like his life depended on it, his chest rising and falling quickly from the run. 

I reached them and nearly fell over, huffing from the effort. "T...Taehyung.." I panted. 

Taehyung stood up, holding the big dog in his arms with little effort. He glared at me a bit. "She could've been hit by a car." 

"Sorry.." I groaned as I caught my breath, following him back to his house, still carrying the big dog. 

"You're so short. Why'd you even chase after the dog with me?" He snickered. 

I didn't answer and just watched him put his dog back into the house and then appear back out in front of the door. 

"Can we go now?" I asked, patiently. "Namjoon will murder us both if we're late."

"I told you, I'm not going." He cocked his head to the side and smirked a bit. "You came over uninvited and nearly killed my dog. This is all pretty traumatic, I think I'll stay home and relax a bit."

"Traumatic my ." I scoffed. "Come on. This is for you!" 

"Did I ask for it?" 

"Tae.." 

Maybe if I trick him a bit... No harm, no foul... 

"I heard Hana is going to be there." I watched as his body stiffened a bit. 

"Why would I go because of her?" He asked, shifting a bit and losing the edge in his tone. 

"But now you're interested, aren't you?" 

"Idiot, I'm not." Taehyung went into his house and slammed the door. 

"You're the idiot.." I mumbled, dialing Yoongi's number. "He's not coming out. I accidently let his dog out and she nearly got away so now he's using it as an excuse to stay home."

"Did you bribe him with Hana?"

"Yeah, he almost fe--" Taehyung appeared out the door again, cutting me off, and looking properly dressed this time. "Never mind." 

I hung up and grinned as he spoke. "Let's get it over with.. You little prick." 

I laughed off his insult and we made our way to his car since I took the bus here. 

If I'm a little prick, you're a bigger prick.

--

All-in-all, it went better than we thought it would. Hoseok was completely for it, Jungkook, for once, wasn't having any of it, and Taehyung didn't mind it at all. Taehyung was a bit mad when Hana turned out not to be there but he also half guessed that it would happen. 

But they talked out their issues and somewhat got over them. Taehyung and Hoseok were now okay with hanging out with each other again but they still fought when either of them said anything about Hana or each other. It was a work in progress.

Meanwhile, Jungkook totally swore off on Taehyung and stormed out only 20 minutes in. We figured it was just the pressure and emotions building on Jungkook and since Taehyung was his closest friend, he decided to take it out on him. Which , but what can you do? The poor child has got to vent somehow. 

Even after all that, I managed to be able to go on a date with Soo Young... Though it didn't last long because she left halfway through when Jungkook called. So I ended up calling out Jin to the bar and we just totally drank away our problems. 

He was an easy person to drink with. He gave good life advice, was a complete party animal when he was wasted (don't get me started on his puns that seem to get worse when he's drunk), and he doesn't really like anyone so he doesn't have love issues. 

"Jin." I glanced at him. "What would've happened to our friend group if all of us had fallen for Hana's charms?" 

"Charms? She's nothing but a beautiful mess." Jin joked a bit. "I'm kidding. We wouldn't be friends anymore, can't you see that with Hoseok and Taehyung? Even Jungkook and Taehyung argued a bit when Jungkook thought he had feelings for Hana." 

"I think it's so stupid that one girl can tear apart friendships..." 

"It is, but it's a man's instinct to fight for the girl he chose and wants." Jin mumbled, finishing off his alcohol. "Should we order more? We've been here a while."

"I'm not drunk yet, I'm still thinking of those idiots." I protested. 

"Drinking isn't the solution to everything.. But you've caught me in the mood to drink anyways." Jin smiled a bit, peering at me. "Do you like Hana? Even the slightest?"

I shrugged. "I never got close enough with her to develop feelings for her, if I was ever going to anyways. She'd be a great catch but I enjoy the mildly awkward friendship  we have. What about you, hyung?"

Jin shrugged as well. "She intrigues me, but I don't like her romantically. It's more fun to tease and play with her as her friend." 

"Do you think Yoongi likes Hana?" I blurted.

"Yoongi?" Jin nearly burst out with laughter. 

"Well.. It's just that.. I notice they hang out a lot more lately and she always chooses Yoongi over everyone else." 

"Then that would be a question of does Hana like Yoongi." Jin restated.

"Well that too but.. Have you noticed the way Yoongi looks at Hana sometimes?" I shifted a bit. "Most of the time, you're right, he doesn't change and he's rather emotionless. But in the rare times you look at him when Hana is around, he'll have an odd gleam in his eyes and a faint smile on his lips. Don't tell me that means nothing."

"Yoongi found someone he can relate with. I think he's just happy with her company." Jin shook his head. "I don't see Yoongi falling in love with anyone or anything other than his piano." 

"Hyung..." I bit my lip and glanced at him. "Really though.. I think there might be something between them."

"I think you're delusional. Drink more." He pushed my glass towards me. 

"Ah whatever. I hope you're right. It'll be a mess if Yoongi likes Hana and not just because of the other guys that like her."

"Very true, very true." Jin sighed, pouring himself another glass before calling over the waiter. "Can we get an order of fried chicken feet? I have a feeling we'll be here a while." 

--

"Why'd you call us out?" Hana looked at me, oddly. "Why not just all of us instead of half?" 

I glanced from Hana, to Hoseok, to Taehyung, and then to Yoongi with a small smile. Because I want to see which one of you she likes.

I shrugged. "Let's go!" 

Hoseok and Taehyung shared a brief look at each other before following me through the gym. We frequent this place often during the winter, especially Jungkook and I.

We entered the large room with a basketball court in it, happy to find it empty, and switched on the lights. 

"We're playing basketball? Why bring along Hana?" Taehyung mumbled.

"Hey, I love basketball." Hana smiled brightly at Taehyung. 

I could practically see Taehyung's heart race as he gazed at her smile, completely lost in thought. 

She pushed him a bit when she noticed, blushing, and went over to me. "Where are the balls at?"

"I'll get them." Hoseok cheered, knowing very well that she loves when he's energetic and cheerful, and took off towards where they were stored. 

Hana knows Taehyung likes her but not Hobi hyung... Is she blind? Everything is so obvious.

Yoongi stared at me though and when Taehyung and Hana went off to the side, bickering about who was on whos team, Yoongi approached me.

"What are you trying to do?" Yoongi sighed. 

"Nothing, hyung.." I smiled. "I just wanted to play basketball."

"With Hana, Hobi, and Taehyung together? Do you want a blood bath?"

"You're here too." I mumbled, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. "I didn't do it for any other motive. Jungkook was busy, as was Jin, and I didn't even bother with Namjoon since he's too busy trying to fix his issues without Hana's help."

"Mhm.. Whatever." Yoongi didn't believe it and pushed off my arm.

I pouted a bit and glanced towards Hoseok as he came back with a ball. "We're uneven, Jimin. How do we split up?"

"Well, Yoongi and Hana are both really good so they can't be on the same team together." My eyes darted to either of them for a reaction but there was none, instead Hana ran over to Hoseok and linked arms.

"I already told Hobi on the way here that I would be on his team." She smiled again.

"Then why doesn't Taehyung join you? And then I'll be with Yoongi." I announced.

Taehyung grinned for a second and then quickly shook his head to get rid of the smile.

"Let's play then~" Hana got excited and left Hoseok's side, prepping to start the game.

We started the game quickly. Within 5 minutes, I already found an interesting pattern. Though Taehyung was on Hana's team, he'd go out of his way to overexaggerate moves and run into her and knock her over. Yoongi would notice and go out of his way to try and knock Taehyung away from Hana whenever he saw it coming. And then Hoseok would just try his best to pass the ball to Hana with whatever chance he had. I was basically just standing there, helplessly, watching the 3 guys interact with each other. 

See, Jin, this is what I mean. That gleam is in Yoongi's eyes again. Not only that but he's going out of his way to keep Taehyung from hurting Hana. He's never been like that. 

I eventually stood off to the side, watching them. Only when Hana fell again, harder than the rest, did they notice. "Jimin, what are you doing?" Taehyung pants, coming over to me and ignoring Hana who still didn't get up.

Hoseok and Yoongi peered down at her and waved their hands over her face but she didn't move. My eyes widened in shock and I shoved past Taehyung. 

"Hana?" I knelt down a bit and poked at her shoulder. 

Yoongi knelt down as well and moved me to the side a bit, calmly looking over Hana. "She hit her head when she fell that time." Yoongi grumbled, glaring at Taehyung. "You have to know when enough is enough. You can play rough if you wish but take note that she is a woman and you are much taller and stronger than her in the end."

Taehyung looked a bit guilty as he came over, slightly panicked. "I didn't mean it.."

"I know." Yoongi answered quickly. "I just think she hit her head when she fell and it knocked it out like any other person. When she wakes up, we'll she how she feels. She should be fine though." 

Hoseok looked slightly panicked as well but stayed in the background a bit. Yoongi is speaking calmly but.. I took my eyes from Hana and landed them on Yoongi, noticing the corner of his mouth twitching a bit and the gleam in his eyes gone. But he's worried too. Even I'm worried though so I can't really count this one as anything.

Yoongi stood up and leaned down, picking her up bridal style as that was the easiest way to carry her at the moment, and brought her over to the wall, setting her back down. 

I watched as Yoongi jogged out of the room and returned with ice, holding the bag full of ice on her forehead and then the top of her head and then the back of her head. Hoseok and Taehyung, with hesitation, began playing basketball against each other, bickering the entire time and adding rough play as well. 

But all I could do was watch as Yoongi did everything he thought of to wake Hana up for the 10 minutes that passed before she finally did. 

I approached a little so I could hear to make sure she was okay.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked calmly, helping her sit up even though she probably didn't need the help. 

She rubbed her head with a small groan and smiled a bit. "Yeah."

"Do you remember how you got knocked out?"

"Yeah I do."

"Good, then your head will be fine." Yoongi smiled a bit. "Clumsy."

"Clumsy my ! Taehyung pushed me down!"

"I know, I was there." Yoongi nodded. "Calm down, you'll injure yourself."

"I only got knocked out cause I'm weak."

"Anyone would've gotten knocked out if they hit their head as hard as you did. You're lucky nothing worse came out of it."

"Lies." She joked. "Let's go join those two. They might hurt each other if we don't."

"Nope." Yoongi rejected though. "You're not playing with them anymore." 

"But I want to play."

"Okay but not with them. You just got hurt, if you didn't realize." He stood up. "Stay here a second." 

He jogged into the storage and sought out another ball, jogging back to her. 

"You two stay on that half." Yoongi yowled at Hoseok and Taehyung, who of which had stopped to see if Hana was okay as well. "Hana and I are going to play over here."

They nodded and I watched as Yoongi and Hana made their way over to the other hoop, a wider smile present on Yoongi's lips.

I watched as they played, more calmly than the other two. Yoongi was obviously going easy on her and would pretend to trip over his feet in order to miss a basket. The smiles on their faces were unable to be missed. 

A spark. I see it.. 

Yoongi has to like Hana, right? That isn't just friendship.. Right? 

In the end, I was kind of cast to the side. But I didn't mind. I watched and witnessed just how close Yoongi and Hana were (with picture evidence to rub into Jin's face even though it still didn't prove whether they likes each other or not), and I got to watch as Hoseok and Taehyung vented with each other in a healthy way. 

By the end, Hoseok and Taehyung bickered a little less and even smiled a little at each other and I was a pretty proud person.

By wanting to see who Hana liked, I brought together Hobi and Tae by accident, just a little bit but enough.

Ha, go me. 

--

GROUPCHAT

Taehyung: I injured Hana during basketball today.

Yoongi: Are you proud?

Taehyung: Of course not. But you looked awful happy with her. Do you like her?

Yoongi: I was just playing with her. Fairly. 

Taehyung: Tch whatever, I didn't mean to hurt her anyways.

Hoseok: Of course you didn't but you did

Jungkook: You're always so mean to her anyways.

Namjoon: Jungkook, don't start another fight, okay? 

Jungkook: Hyung, I'm not

Taehyung: Mhm

Jungkook: "Mhm" 

Yoongi: Anyways, you should apologize to her

Taehyung: Why

Jin: Did you ing hurt her and then not say anything?

Me: Yes, basically he did that

Jin: TAE

Taehyung: WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY?

Namjoon: Uhm.. Sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean to, are you okay? 

Taehyung: But she was okay

Hoseok: After she woke up 10 minutes later

Jin: YOU KNOCKED HER OUT?

Taehyung: I GOT TOO CARRIED AWAY IN BASKETBALL OKAY

Namjoon: You better apologize to her.

Namjoon: Today.

Taehyung: OKAY WHATEVER

Me: And this is why she's always mad around you

Taehyung: She is not

Me: Eh.

Taehyung: I'll go apologize to her, pricks. 

Me: Why you gettin' salty? You shoulda done that the second she woke up

Yoongi: She's waiting for your apology 

Taehyung: Are you with her or something?

Yoongi: No, she told me when we were playing basketball earlier today. She was very upset that she didn't even get an "are you okay?" from you. 

Taehyung: !!!!

Jungkook: he's shook

Hoseok: he's gonna think she loves him now

Jin: Guys

Taehyung: I'm leaving my house, goodbye

Yoongi: She might hurt you in return

Me: Good

Jin: I'd pay to see that.

Namjoon: Honestly same 

Me: You guys are all so weird. 

 

Ta-Daaaa~! An update on a Monday (at least where I am). That's pretty good. I hate Mondays. Lol... Only Jin and Namjoon left guys and then the POVs are over ;o; I'll miss writing them but I also miss our little heroine, Hana~! Thanks for reading, as always, and I hope to see you in the next chapter! ~PandaBiscuit~