046

7 Bangtan Princes

"Hana, Yoongi is here." Namjoon's voice sounded first before his footsteps. I almost forgot that he was coming over to talk with me.

"Why?" I asked when Namjoon found me exiting my bedroom. "I don't really want to see him right now." 

"I didn't say you had to open the door." He smiled smoothly. "I just want to talk." 

We ignored Yoongi's knocking and sat in the living room with our bottles of water from the fridge. "What is it?"

He clasped his hands together and nodded slowly. "I know you don't really want to talk about it.. But I want you to describe to me what this girl looked like. You know, the one with Yoongi." 

"Ugh. I didn't pay much attention." I sighed, sipping my water. "She was tall, thin, long brown hair, basically the perfect ."

Namjoon smirked a little. "That is very vague." 

"I don't know.. Her nose was cute and small I guess.. Her eyes were wide and she had her makeup done pretty sloppily for meeting with a guy."

"How was she dressed?"

"Or undressed?" I snorted a bit, taking another sip. "A skirt and a nice blouse. She had her heels thrown off by the door. I don't know." 

"For someone who didn't pay much attention, you seem to recall a lot." 

"Why do you even need this anyways?"

"Because I don't believe what Yoongi did." He answered seriously. Just like Jungkook. Hobi was even a bit doubtful but he looked even more pissed than I was. "I wanted to know if I knew this girl and it was already a long stretch trying to figure it out just by a description. But as much as I think... Other than Nana and you.. He doesn't have women around him." 

"They don't have to be around you to have a one night stand." I hit my chest a bit as my heart began to ache. "It wouldn't be so ing painful if he hadn't confessed to me." 

"And that is even more strange." Namjoon pointed at me for a moment before putting his thinking face on. Cute. "Why would he confess to you and then have this so-call 'one night stand'?" 

"I don't know. If I knew.. If I knew I wouldn't be as hurt." 

"Why wouldn't you be? The fact is that he did it."

"Because I want to believe he had a good reason." I looked him dead in the eye. "I'm trying to convince myself that he has a good reason but.. I just don't think there is one. There is never a good reason to do that to someone." 

"Have you asked your friend, Ji Ho?" 

"Why would I ask Ji Ho?" 

"I noticed him and Yoongi hung out once. Maybe he would know something." 

"Even if he did, it wouldn't be much. You know how secluded Yoongi is." I shook my head, downing the rest of the water. "But it doesn't matter. Reason or not, he still did it and nothing can justify it. I'm just trying to survive until the contract period is over." 

"You have a job after this, right?" 

"Yes." I lied. "Don't worry." Yoongi's pay is enough to get me out of here and gone for a while. I'll look for a job when I come back. 

"Good." Namjoon finished his water as well. "Do you want to hear my suggestion?"

"I probably already know what it is."

"Probably." Namjoon agreed. "Give Yoongi one more day. Just one."

"Why?"

"Because you need the closure. Spend the day like nothing happened and then send him off with a goodbye. That is the only closure that you can give yourself." 

"I guess." I grumbled, pulling Chico's head into my lap and patting his head. "When should I do it?" 

"Whenever you want." 

"Ha, thanks." I gave a sigh of frustration. "Do you think I have the right to be upset?"

"Of course." 

"Honestly?" 

"Honestly. He confessed to you, he should take responsibility but he didn't." 

"That's how I feel." I pulled the corners of my mouth into a smile. "What else did you come to talk about?"

He gave another wide smile and shook his head. "Nothing else, just this, I promise. I want to make sure you're okay and happy."

"Thanks Namjoon.. I really appreciate all you've done for me. You've all become like brothers to me.. But you especially." 

"It's not over yet." He winked. "Thank me later." 

--

"You finally picked up my calls." Yoongi's voice sounded pretty flat but I ignored it. I need closure. Like Namjoon said.

"Let's go out."

"What?" 

"I said, let's go out." I repeated easily. 

"You want to go ou--"

"Where? Namson tower? You mentioned it before. Let's go." 

"Han--" 

"Meet me there in an hour." I hung up, my heart racing. Closure. That's all I need. Closure.. 

--

"So.. Wh--" 

I shook my head, ignoring him as I finished paying for a lock to put on the railing. "Yoongi, let's just go put this on the railing, hm?" 

Yoongi gently grasped my wrist and turned me to look at him, his eyes dull and exhausted. He's not well.. He can't even hide it anymore.. But I can't help him anymore. "Hana. Can you please just talk to me about something? You won't let me talk at all." 

I nodded, removing my wrist from his grasp and held out the lock with the sharpie, waiting for him to take them hesitantly. "This is the last time I want to see you. We have little time left anyways.. And I'm going to spend this day with you like this so that when the day ends, I have my closure and I regret nothing." 

"H-Hana.. We still have time.." He grew slightly panicked. "Why are you abandoning me like this?"

I shrugged. "Why'd you confess when you clearly were into someone else?" 

"Hana, that wasn't anything.. I talked to Hyun Ki and--"

"Hyun Ki? My brother?" I rolled my eyes and took the lock and sharpie back. "Stop, I don't want to talk about it. I don't care. Let's just get along today, okay?" 

Yoongi stayed silent and just followed me over to a table, sitting across from me easily. He watched as I wrote my name and Yoongi's name on the lock. I glanced up at him with a frown and then wrote "goodbye" under our names. 

"Good?" I showed it to him. 

He shook his head but I ignored. 

"Let's go put it up and sight see." I forced a smile. "Then we'll have dinner and go home."

"I don't want to go home." He mumbled, sliding his hand into mine as I walked off. 

I slid my hand back out and ignored his comment. "I can't wait for warm weather again." 

"Hana, seriously.." Yoongi pouted as we reached the railings. 

I snapped the lock on the bottom of the railing and admired it. Everyone comes here with a lock for hope or love.. But our lock is a goodbye. How sad.. 

I stood back up and glanced around, the fresh air feeling so very refreshing on my skin. "Yoongi, you look a lot thinner recently. Make sure to eat lots and don't be afraid to call one of the boys if you're having a hard time." 

"This is exactly what I was afraid of.." His voice faltered and I glanced at him. "You leaving me--"

"We were going to part anyways." I shrugged. "You just sped things up. I don't want to continue my feelings for you. Even if you have nothing with that girl, you were going to after that day. I saw what you guys were up to. You shouldn't be complaining."

"I know, I shouldn't. It was wrong of me and I made a panicked decision. I didn't think it through!" He pleaded, for once his calm, cool demeanor changed to this panicked one. He showing emotion.. Every time he does that.. He always does something bad. 

"I don't want to hear about how sorry you are, Yoongi." I frowned, my heart aching as I was losing strength to keep standing up to him like this. "I fell in love with you.. And I was honest. I don't know if you ever liked me.. Or if you thought you did.. But you still confessed. And then you turned around and was with another girl. What am I supposed to think?" 

"I know. I know. It was a bad decision on my part.. I seriously didn't want anything from that girl. I did call her over.. But I didn't intend for what she made it look like, I swear it to you. I should've never thought to call her over. I didn't think it through."

"And then you'd continue with her behind my back? Yeah, brilliant idea."

"No, that isn't it either!" Yoongi sighed with frustration. "Believe me! I'm telling the truth."

"You told me not to trust you. I have no trust in you anymore so you have succeeded in that."

Yoongi grasped my wrist and dragged me inside.

"Yah, what're you doing right now?" I struggled to free myself but he tightened his grip. 

He turned us down into a small, empty hall and let go of my wrist. "Hana. Listen to me." 

"I don't want to, it is a waste of time. I don't trust you so everything you say will be pointless." 

He closed the distance between us, causing me to be pressed up against the wall to try and avoid him. "Hana, please." His eyes raked over my entire face, looking for some kind of hope that I would hear him out. "Hana."

"Yoongi. Stop. You're making me regret the decision to call you out here." 

"Regret it!" He snapped, startling me once more. "Regret it then." He repeated, his voice quieter but not softer. "You want closure? I don't want to give you closure. If I don't give you closure, you'll come back."

"Yoo--" 

His eyes scorched my lips and in no time his lips were pressed harshly against mine. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and pressed his body against mine, his lips moving harshly against mine, begging me to return the kiss. 

Though my heart was racing and my body had heated up beyond control, I fought the urge to fall into the kiss and turned my face. "Stop." I asked, tears forming at my eyes. 

"Closure doesn't exist." He spoke, panicked, as his hands moved my head to look him in the eyes once more. His eyes were huge and full of pain, exhaustion, and... Something I couldn't distinguish. He was clearly not himself. "I don't want it."

He ran his fingers through my hair as a small tear drifted down his cheek, his mouth quivering. "Yoongi, stop. You're not yourself."

"I don't want to be abandoned, Hana.." His voice came out weak and pitiful. "Not by anyone.. Not again. I hate it. You can't just abandon me. I'm truthful! I'm honest! My feelings for you are true." 

"Yoongi!" I snapped, trying to snap him out of it before he went into a meltdown. 

He pressed his forehead to mine and closed his eyes tightly. "I don't want to be alone anymore.. I met with Hyun Ki so many times.. Sometimes he'd tell me to run to you and hold you until we had to part.. And other times he would curse at me and tell me to leave you alone.." He opened his eyes again, narrowing them at me as they went dull.. "He told me to get lost. He told me that he didn't care how I did it but to never appear in front of you again. His words pierced me and it was all I could believe. I called the girl over to give you the wrong idea because that was the only way I knew how to get you to leave. But she took things into her own hands and made it a lot worse than it was... And then you walked in and I regretted everything.." He breathed a second and looked back to my lips with the same dull expression. "But now.. I feel different. You say you're going to leave me.. And I can't take it. It hurts. I hate being abandoned... Because it always happens to me." 

"Yoongi, stop this nonsense.." I pleaded. Was all of that true? It had to be.. Right? He couldn't just think of something that fast.. Could he? 

"Then don't go." 

"Yoongi, I need to leave. I need closure and so do you. So let's just call this off since it was clearly the wrong choice, hm?" 

He shook his head. "No. When you go home, it's over."  

Even if he was telling the truth.. That is still so horrible to do to someone.. And it is still best we part. But what I'm doing now is horrible too..

His hands moved to my cheeks again as he tried and tried again to get some sort of reaction. But eventually he stopped, pulling away completely and looking me dead in the eyes. 

"Fine." He whispered. "I feel no closure. I hope you don't either." 

I pushed myself off the wall and cleared my throat awkwardly, holding back the tears that threatened to fall. I can't even tell what is going on anymore. 

Yoongi took a moment to compose himself and walked off, leaving me alone. I touched my fingers to my lips and frowned. I should've kiss him back that last time.. I want to kiss him just once more.

Panic over took me this time and bypassed all logically reasons not to run after him as I bolted to him. Snatching his arm and pulling it backwards a bit, I captured his lips. We gazed at each other, shocked by the gesture and slightly embarrassed since we weren't alone anymore. But those feelings were soon gone as we closed our eyes and moved our lips together, our arms holding each other tightly so the other couldn't leave. 

I'm a horrible person too, Yoongi. I shouldn't be doing this with you right now. I should've just let you go like that. 

My cheeks were hot with passion and embarrassment as I heard people chuckling around us as they walked by. But Yoongi pulled away before the kiss went deeper and we were left standing there and staring at each other with mixed emotions, catching our breath slightly. How could a kiss take away my breath so easily?

" you." I sighed. 

"What?" His face twitched with pain as he led me over to the side of the room to be out of peoples' way once more.

" you, Min Yoongi." I hit his chest and sighed again. "I want to hate you but I can't." 

He let out a small chuckle and parted from me awkwardly. "Don't swear. It doesn't sound good with you." 

"I'll swear as much as I want to." I mumbled. "Anyways. This is still our last meeting. I'm serious about that." 

Yoongi was more composed this time and nodded slowly. "Fine, abandon me like everyone else. You said you weren't like them in the beginning but here you are."

"You drove me to." I argued back. "You had another girl.. You confessed when you had someone else.. It hurts, Yoongi."

"I told you why. I told you she was nothing."

"But you still did it even if you are being truthful right now. And you still thought to do it. That is horrible enough. Besides, I will leave soon anyways. The more we see each other, the harder it will be. So I'm just making it easier for both of us."  

"Sure, fine." Yoongi agreed. "We put a lock on the gate.. Why not go somewhere else and spend this last time doing something else?"

"No thank you." I disagreed immediately. "Let's grab something to eat here and head off on our own ways." My heart ached a little bit but I shoved a sly smile onto my face anyways. "You wanted me gone anyways, that's why you pulled the recent trick." 

"Want and need are two different things."

"So which is which." 

"I need you gone." He looked my dead in the eye. "But I don't want you gone." 

"Is that even considered a compliment?" I scoffed. "Let's go eat." 

"It is because I want you." 

"Glad you realize this now but it's a little late." I mumbled, leading off away from him with him at my heals. "What are you in the mood for? This place has everything." 

"Food isn't concerning right now."

"It best be, it's our last meal together." I bit my bottom lip to keep from trying to take the comment back. "Let's just get there, eat something really.. Really good. And go home." 

Yoongi made no comment as we traveled all over the place to find a place to eat. 

When we finally found one, we were seated in a booth towards the middle with menus placed hurriedly in front of us and drinks already on the way. 

"You can tell they've been a bit busy, huh?" I clear my throat, stealing a moments glance at Yoongi before diving my nose into the menu. "I want sushi.. Do you think they'll have it here?"

He didn't answer. 

"Oh, look.." My finger glided across the menu with a faint smile, "They have it." 

Still nothing. 

I wonder how long that lock will stay? Forever? Will I even care after I leave? Will I even remember a year down the road? 

Of course. I can't forget the boys and I.. I lifted my head and dropped my chin onto my palm, my elbow propped on the table as my eyes lingered on Yoongi. I really won't be able to forget Yoongi. 

Yoongi finally looked up from the menu and met my gaze, tilting his head slightly. "Is there something on my face?"

Beauty, pain, stupidity.. A lot, Yoongi.. A lot is on your face. "Nothing." I sighed, smiling as the waiter came around again. 

We ordered and watched him leave, sipping our waters diligently. "Have you talked to Namjoon recently?" Yoongi asked after a while. 

"Namjoon? Yeah, he was just over recently." I nodded simply. 

"For what?" Yoongi peaked at my phone as I received a text. 

I ignored his comment and grabbed my phone off the table, opening up the message to see it was from Yoongi's mother. Good thing I saved her number. 

From: Evil Mother (Y) 

Park Hana! How about dinner tomorrow? I made a reservation for somewhere fancy so I can really treat you. Don't turn me down this time otherwise I will have to go alone! I was going to wait for your call but I feel this is urgent. Let me know. 

To: Evil Mother (Y) 

I can do dinner tomorrow. What time? 

I waited but the response didn't come so I slid my phone away just as the food made its way over to us. I glanced at Yoongi again to see him slightly panicked. 

"What's up with you now?" I asked, wincing at my own firm voice. 

"It feels like someone sped up time." He answered painfully. "The time is going too quickly.."

"That's probably for the best." I lied, mentally agreeing with him as I dove into my sushi. It's going by fast.. You're a horrible person.. And so am I.. But why do I want to cling to you so bad? 

Yoongi had ordered just a simple soup; I couldn't tell what kind just from looking and I sure as hell wasn't about to ask. He sipped it a few times and ate some of the fish out of it but he never neared finishing and he sure as well wasn't making an attempt to. 

We finished our meal with casual talking, as much as we could manage at least, and then paid the bill and headed our way out. 

Yoongi's hand found mine as we were making our way to the parking lot and we both stopped in our tracks. Irritation and longing filled my body as I stared at him, no real emotion in my eyes as I watched him. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, calmly. 

"I.." He hesitated and then let go. "Right.. We left the building so this is our goodbye then, right?" 

I shoved my hands into my jacket and nodded. "Goodbye, Yoongi." 

He sniffed from the chilled air and rubbed his nose a little, clearing his throat before he spoke. "I'm sorry I hurt you so much. From the very beginning.. To the end, it seems.. I'm sorry." 

"What happened, happened." I shrugged, trying to play it off cool even though my stomach was churning with the thought of letting him go. What if he hurts himself again? What if it's worse? What if he's lonely? 

But he hurt you. He went as far as to bring another girl into the equation. 

Come on, Hana. Stop being a push over.

"Take care of yourself." I blurted, giving him a quick hug and then stepping back before he could return it. I threw up a hand and waved, slightly. 

He gave a small wave in return and I turned my back to head towards the bus station down the road. "Take care.." His voice pelted my back, making me want to just stop, turn, and run back into him. But I didn't. 

Head high, I left Yoongi there that day. 

 

 

Ahh.. Here I am :) Wrapping up this fanfiction is a bit upsetting for me since I like to write it.. But the surprise at the end makes me eager to wrap it up at the same time! Make sure to stay tuned for that if you're enjoying ;) <3 Hope you all are well! Thanks so much for reading and I'm sorry for the wait! ~PandaBiscuit~