010

7 Bangtan Princes

Pick up the phone, idiot. I dialed Taehyung's number for the 5th time but he still did not answer. Come on. Instead, I dialed Hoseok's number and smiled when he answered. 

"Hobi, will you text me Taehyung's address? I need to talk with him." 

"Sure." Hoseok answered easily. "Good luck~" 

"Thanks." I hung up and slipped on my shoes, patting Chico. The text came through after a little bit and I left the house, heading to the bus. Swallow your pride, Hana. Yoongi is right, I need to tell Taehyung about Dae Young before he finds out I know. 

I waited for the bus, clutching my shoulders as I hugged myself to keep warm. I should give Taehyung's scarf back... But I don't want to go all the way back. The bus came before I could decide anyways and I quickly got on, choosing to stand instead of sit. 

Taehyung, you child... You better be glad I'm a nice person. If I hadn't gone with Yoongi last night, I would not be coming after you right now. 

I dozed a bit and finally reached the stop, getting off and reading the address once more. I wandered until I found the address and knocked on his door. But, of course, no answer. 

"Taehyung! Taehyung-ah!" I banged on the door. "Are you home?!" 

No answer. 

"Aish, this kid." I stopped banging on his door and turned to leave but couldn't. Turning to face the door again, I turned the knob and was surprised when it opened. "Taehyung-ah?" I called into the silent house. 

I stepped in cautiously, slipping off my shoes. Am I going to get yelled at for barging in? The door was unlocked though. 

I looked around the house but there was no signs of him being home. I was about to leave when I realized his bedroom door was half open. I pushed open the door a bit and saw a sleeping Taehyung. 

I sighed and opened the door a bit wider. "Taehyung." I spoke loudly but he didn't move. Is he dead? I entered his room and stood beside his bed, noticing beads of sweat trickling down his face. Panicked, I put my hand to his forehead and pulled away in shock. He's burning up! "Taehyung!" I shook his shoulder a bit and he lazily opened his eyes, his eyes gleaming with exhaustion. 

"Get lost." He growled in a husky voice and closed his eyes again. 

"Get lost?" I huffed. 

"Yes." 

I left his room and sought out a cloth and a bowl, filling the bowl with cold water and putting the cloth inside the bowl. This kid can't even take care of himself. I carried the large bowl back to his room and set it on the table beside his bed, his breathing indicating that he was asleep once again. Sitting on the edge of his bed, I squeezed out most of the water from the cloth, wiped most of his sweat off, and folded it neatly on his forehead. 

I sat there for a very long time, re-soaking the cloth when needed and putting it back to his forehead. This isn't how I wanted to spend my day. 

After another long while, he woke up, his eyes shining a bit more clear than they were when he told me to get lost when I first arrived. He stared at me for a long while before speaking in his low, husky voice. 

"Sorry." 

"Sorry? For what?" I sighed, moving the towel to feel his forehead again and comparing the temperature to his cheek. "How are you still hot?" I dipped the cloth in the water again, squeezed it out, and folded it back onto his forehead. 

"For making you look bad in Suwon." His eyes never left my face and I was beginning to feel a bit awkward. 

"Then I'm also sorry for swearing at you." 

"I deserved it." 

"Agreed." 

He smiled a little bit. "I honestly don't know why I did that to you. I've been thinking about you ever since that day because I feel guilty." 

"You apologized, that's the end." I bit my lip. "But I have something to tell you." 

"What?" His eyes went blank again, already sensing it was bad. 

"I went to a gig with Yoongi last night, his gig just happening to be at an engagement party--" 

"Stop." He shut his eyes, cutting my off. 

"Stop?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "But I haven't even said what I needed to say yet." 

"I know what you're going to say." 

"Huh? How?" 

"I found out." He opened his dull eyes again. "By mistake." 

"Ah..." I laughed a bit awkwardly and rubbed my neck. "Then I didn't need to come all the way over here to tell you..." 

He gazed at me again. "If you hadn't then I'd probably have died." He joked. 

"Shut up." I joked as well. "How long have you been ill?" 

"I felt sick before I slept last night." 

"So just over night." I nodded. "It's probably just a fever since you're still so hot." 

"Thanks." He winked. 

"Shut up you child." I chuckled. "Do you want me to get you food?" 

"Why are you being so nice to me?" He shut his eyes again with a sigh. "I'm tired." 

"I'm a good person, that's why." I rolled my eyes a bit. "I'll go make you something and leave it here so that you can eat when you wake up. 

He grabbed my wrist before I could stand up. "Just stay here a while." 

"I've been here all day." 

"I'm tired of being alone." 

"Call Soo Young." 

"I 'broke up' with her. It was fake anyways." 

"That was fast." 

"Stay." 

"I'm not going anywhere." I mumbled. 

He continued to hold onto my wrist and slowly drifted off into sleep, his grip getting looser and looser until his hand dropped from my wrist.

With a smile tugging on my lips, I pursed my lips to keep from smiling and pulled out my phone, sending a text to Yoongi. 

To: Min Yoongi

Hey, Taehyung already knew about Dae Young. Also, he's sick and won't let me leave. Could you do me a favor and get some medicine for him? I'll pay you back.

A few moments passed before he answered. 

From: Min Yoongi

I would but I'm busy right now. Sorry, Hana.

To: Min Yoongi

No, that's fine. Thanks anyways! :) 

I sighed and stared at his sleeping face. How can someone still look just as handsome while sleeping? I decided to play a few games as I waited for him to wake up again. But when he didn't and the time was already passed 2 in the afternoon, I decided to leave. 

I'll go grab some medicine and leave it here for him. I quickly slipped on my shoes and left his house, walking until I found a small store and entering the warm place. 

I sought all different kinds of medicine and purchased it, carrying the small bag all the way back to Taehyung's place and leaving the bag on the end table. I should write a note.. No, I'll just text him. I found his phone and made sure it was on silent before leaving a message. 

To: Kim Taehyung

I'm going. I've been here since 10am, after all. Take the medicine and make sure to eat. You'll feel better if you do. I'll forget about the Suwon incident, just, treat me a bit better from now on, okay? I'll kill you if you don't. Get well soon, Taehyung. 

After I sent the message and saw his phone light up from the received message, I left his house once more, locking the door behind me this time. I sat at the bus stop and hid my face in my coat. 

A snowflake landed on my nose, causing me to look up. The first snow. 

I jumped when I felt a warm hand brush my cheek and then soft fabric gently around my neck. When the scarf was in place, Taehyung stood in front of me. He was wearing his black sweatpants and a baggy white t-shirt with a thin red jacket over it, his hair a disarranged mess. 

"I've now given you two of my scarves. Don't you know how to dress warmly?" He shoved his hands into his jacket pockets.

"Yah, what are you doing? Didn't you see my text?" I stood up and took off the scarf, handing it back to him. "You need this, not me." 

He sighed with frustration and wrapped the scarf around my neck once more, putting his hands on my shoulders lightly. "Just take it. I'm treating you better from now on, like you requested." 

"So you did see it. Why didn't you stay at home and rest? The cold is going to make your illness worse." I sighed as he let go of me and shoved his hands back into his pockets. 

"I'm going to make sure you get on the bus okay." He smiled a bit. "Aren't I a cool guy?" 

"Sure." I shrugged. "Thanks." 

"Do you know that whoever you see the first snow with, you'll fall in love with them?" Taehyung spoke, his breath collecting in the air from the cold. 

"That's a lie. I've been outside in a crowd on the first snow but I didn't fall for anyone in that crowd." I crossed my arms. "You're speaking nonsense." 

"No, idiot." He hit my head gently and laughed. "When you're personally with someone. The first snow is romantic and brings people together. So, don't fall in love with me, since we saw it together." 

I stared at him. "Like I'd fall for you. Don't worry, I won't. But you can't either. It's burdensome." 

"Of course I won't." He turned his back to me and looked for the bus, snowflakes catching in his messy hair. 

"You're going to get more sick dressed like that." I protested.

"What about you?" 

"I'm wearing layers." I countered. 

He cleared his throat awkwardly. "So am I." 

"Liar." 

He chuckled and threw his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I panicked, my heart beating wildly as I tried to push away from him. 

"Yah, yah, what are you doing right now?" I hesitated. 

"Stop it. I'm getting warmer, it's cold." He snapped and I froze immediately. "I'm stealing all your warmth." 

"But you're not stealing it, you're giving off yours as well." I mocked. 

"Oh." He shoved me away and gave me a dirty look. "Thief."

"Tch. As if." I shoved my hands in my pockets and waited for the bus as well. He was pretty warm though... 

The bus came and I got on quickly, waving to Taehyung from the window. He sent a wink and started walking home when the bus took off. 

Cute.

--

"This one!" I pointed to a dress. "Buy it for me!" 

"No." Hyejin scowled.

"Why not?" I hung onto her arm. "Hyejinnieeee..." 

"What?" She pushed me off her arm and pouted. "You said you'd buy me a dress, why am I buying you one?" 

"So you are gonna buy it for me?" I smiled. 

"No!" She pushed me again and grabbed the dress. "For myself." 

"Uh huh..." I smirked and picked out a dress that she wanted earlier. "I got a dress for you now!" 

We went to the counters and bought the dresses separately, switching bags when the purchase was complete. 

"Thanks, Hana." Hyejin giggled. "Today was a success." 

"Yes, I agree." I nodded, the two of us wandering the mall until we found a small coffee cafè. "Let's get some drinks." 

She nodded and we found a seat closest to the window so we could see the people walking to and fro from the other shops within the mall. 

"I'll buy the drinks." Hyejin offered, placing her bag in her chair as she stood. "What do you want?" 

"Hm... Cappuccino." I smiled widely. 

"Be back." She hurried off to the counter to order before other people got in line. 

I pulled out my phone and noticed I had received many texts from Taehyung and one from Namjoon. I opened them, starting with Taehyung. 

From: Taehyung

I'm still sick.

From: Taehyung

You should come and make me food. 

From: Taehyung

Yah, please? 

From: Taehyung

Hana

From: Taehyung

Park Hana

From: Taehyung

I'm hungry... I'm really gonna die right here

From: Taehyung

I gave you my scarf yesterday, I want it back. You should come return them and then make me food.

From: Taehyung

Are you ignoring me? I'm being nice to you now! You don't have to play cold to me anymore! 

From: Taehyung

Yah. Hana. 

I giggled a little bit and shook my head with disbelief. All it took was to ask him to treat me better and help him when he's sick and all the sudden he's acting like a clingy 4 year old child to me? I moved onto Namjoon. 

From: Kim Namjoon

Hana, would you like to go see a movie with me tonight? I got two tickets to a comedy flick at the theater in Seoul. It's for 9pm. Hope you can come. I'll see you at the theater if you can, if I don't see you then I'll just see it on my own. 

I glanced at Hyejin as she came over with our drinks and a few steamed rolls, placing them down and then sitting a crossed from me. I shut my phone off and shoved it back into my pocket, sipping my drink quickly and wincing from the heat. 

"So, Hana, how are your fiancès?" She smirked a little, biting into a roll. 

"Actually, this isn't as bad as I thought." I admitted. "Namjoon lengthened the time because Yoongi could use a bit more time but I'm not opposed to it. I made friends really quickly with almost all of them. Hobi is really funny, Yoongi is actually pretty sweet even though I once thought he was a jerk, Taehyung was, or is, a jerk, I'm not sure if he's changed or not cause right now he's being pretty clingy. Jungkook has a sad home life but despite that, he's a really good person. Jin seems to act like the motherly figure to all the boys, and Namjoon is really smart but caring. I'm not sure about Jimin though.. We had a date and it went really great until the end. He didn't take my joke well and then he felt really bad with himself. From that point on, we've been kind of awkward and distant. But he seems like he's a good person as well."

"I just asked about them, not a speech." She giggled. "So, which one makes your heart beat the most?" 

"What?" I gave her a shocked look.

"Oh come on, it's been a few weeks, who makes you the most nervous and all warm and fuzzy right here?" She pointed to her heart. 

"This isn't a matchmaking agreement." I sighed, shaking my head. "I'm helping them." 

"But there is bound to be someone you favor right now, huh?" 

"Well..." I thought a moment. "Hobi seems to be my go-to person when I'm in trouble or upset. But I don't think of him romantically. Ah, a few nights ago I went out with Yoongi and he made my heart race a few times but again, I don't like him like that." 

"Mhm... This Hobi and Yoongi seem to be people that your heart is interested in. It's only a matter of time." 

"I told you, it's not like that." I sipped my drink again. "They all made my heart race a few times but none of them are men to me. Just people I need to help." 

"Well, anyways, tell me about this Hobi." 

"Well, his real name is Jung Hoseok, but his nickname is Hobi." 

"Oooh.. Nicknames already." She winked. 

"No, everyone calls him Hobi." I shook my head. "But he's really afraid of rollercoasters so I took him to an amusement park before it got too cold to do anything. He was really cute when he was scared and the face he gave when the ride came to an end was hilarious but I also felt bad after a while. But we rode a lot of small rides until we got sick and had to go home before I could make him go on the bigger rides. He's really funny though. He likes to joke around and he's always smiling and laughing. If I had to compare him to something so you could picture how bright his personality really is... I'd say he's like the sun." 

"The sun? That's cute." She finished off her roll and sipped her drink. "What about Yoongi?"

"Min Yoongi is sweet. When I first met him, he acted like a big bad person but he ended up inviting me over to his house on the first day anyways. He teaches me a little bit of piano since he's really, really good at it and I even painted his walls with the help of some of the other boys." I thought a moment. "He's really handsome when he wears a white suit like he did when we went to one of his gigs. He's got a dark side to him but he doesn't let it show and instead, he's just sweet." I stopped but then smiled. "Ah, he doesn't like to be touched. Remember when I was going through a rough time in high school and hated being touched? He's just like that. I'm going to try and break that out of him like you did to me." 

"He sounds really cute as well." She blinked in surprise. "Maybe I should have taken up the offer." 

"As if. If you had, Yoongi wouldn't improve. I'm the more caring one out of the both of us and you know it." I rolled my eyes, finishing off my drink and moving onto a steamed roll. 

"True. So what about Jungkook? You said he had a sad life... What happened?" 

I shook my head. "I won't tell you because I don't know how he feels about a lot of people knowing. But he's really sweet and I admire how strong he is." 

"You're too caring." She sighed. "I want to know." 

"Too bad." I stuck my tongue out and finished the steamed roll as well. "Ah, I need to text someone, hold on." 

She nodded and I pulled out my phone with another text from Taehyung.

From: Taehyung

I'm dying, Hana, help me...

From: Taehyung

Please? I'm so sick..

To: Taehyung

Yah, calm down, you're fine. I'm busy today. I'm out with Hyejin and soon to be with Namjoon as well. Call Jungkook, he'll help you.

From: Taehyung

Tch, and to think I was gonna be nice to you.

To: Taehyung

Such a child! Just take your meds and rest. 

To: Namjoon

I'll be there.. So you there.

"I'm going to a movie with Namjoon at 9 tonight." I put away my phone and announced to Hyejin. "Afterwards, I'm coming back home. Are you staying the night?" 

"Yes! I want to play with Chico!" She nodded. "I'll just hang out at your house until you're back. Besides... Aren't you supposed to be doing tasks with the boys, not dating?" 

"Well, we might as well get to know each other since we're engaged for a long while." I shrugged. "I like going on dates with them. It's a good way to make friends and get to know people." 

"I can see that." She nodded. "Let's wrap up here and go shop some more. We need to buy stuff to go with these dresses after all!" 

"Deal!" 

--

I stepped out of the taxi, straightened my dress, and paid the drive, then hurrying into the theater to search for Namjoon. I squeezed through the crowds of people and stood beside the ticket counter, searching for Namjoon. Where would he be? 

I stood there a while before I noticed a tall figure making his way over to me with his dimpled smile. I smiled as well and met him half way. "You look good." I nodded with approval at his outfit. How can he dress himself nice but be horrible at picking outfits? 

"As do you. Ready?" He held up the tickets and I nodded again. 

We headed over to the theater the tickets matched and let the guy standing there take our tickets after telling us our seats. We hurried into the theater and squeezed through the crowded aisles to get to our seat at the very middle of the theater. 

"This theater is packed." I gasped as we sat down. 

"Agreed. Do you want any snacks or anything?"

I shook my head. "No thanks. Thank you though." 

He relaxed into his seat and stared at the screen that played ads. "This movie is rated really well and it is still fairly new so lots people want to come see it."

"Thanks for taking me." I prodded his shoulder a bit. "You're sweet." 

He chuckled and we both grew silent when the movie started. 

The movie was funny, living up to the genre it was in, but there were a few romantic sections that made Namjoon and I cringe a bit. It was super awkward watching those scenes with Namjoon and he obviously felt the same with me. But besides that, the movie was really good and Namjoon and I laughed a lot. 

We waited for the theater to clear out before we stood up and left ourselves. "I'd take you for dinner but it's very late." Namjoon chuckled a bit. "I'll just drive you home instead and take you out again some other time." 

"Thanks." I smiled widely. 

"How are you and Taehyung now? I'm sorry he did that to you." Namjoon frowned, nearing his car. 

"He didn't do anything too bad. It just embarrassed me and made me angry but it wasn't anything horrible. Besides, the person he tried to shame me in front of is my friend now so it doesn't matter. I was mostly ashamed of trusting him and angry from him lying like that." I explained, the both of us climbing into his car and starting it quickly to get the heat flowing. 

"I see. I didn't hear much about it, I just heard that you were very angry with him and had to call Hobi for help." 

"Well, I didn't need to call him. I still don't know why I did." I chuckled a bit, nervously. 

Namjoon nodded again and we fell silent. Namjoon isn't a person to hang around and talk about useless things. I understand now why our dates always pass by so fast. It's hard to see who he really is but, that's okay with me because I'll know eventually. 

Now... Let's see.. I've done task one for Hobi, Jungkook, and Namjoon. How am I going to do Taehyung's? I screwed it up now cause I Dae Young already knows who I am. 

I don't know, that's for him to figure out.

--

"What?" I yawned into the phone, pushing away from Hyejin. 

"You sound pleasant." Jin chuckled. "I was going to ask you on a date to the arcade and then lunch afterwards. Not up for it?" 

"Sorry, I thought you were Taehyung." I sat up and pulled the covers off my body, leaving the room so I didn't wake Nova, Chico, and Hyejin up. "Sure, I'll go. What time do you want to meet?" 

"Noon, I'll pick you up though. The lunch will be more like dinner, I guess." 

"It's that good in between." I nodded. "I can do that." 

"Sweet, see you then." 

Jin hung up. I stretched real quick and jumped in the shower, giving myself some time since I had the time. I finished up in the shower, quickly blow dried my hair and threw it up in a messy bun, and then went into my room, putting on a pair of blue jeans and a loose fitting white sweater. 

"Where are you going already?" Hyejin groaned as she pulled the blankets further over herself. "I'm not leaving so don't kick me out."

"I won't, stay here as long as you want. Chico and Nova would love you for it." I sighed. "I'm going on a date with Jin. I probably won't be back until late tonight, again." 

"You love being busy, don't you?" 

"Only when it's fun." I winked. "Jin won't be coming till noon though so I got to time to relax." 

"What time is it?" 

"A little passed 11." I checked the time. 

"Early birds." She sighed.

"Tch, my ." I laughed at her a big and grabbed my phone, slipping it into my back pocket. 

I also grabbed one of Taehyung's scarves and a coat before leaving my room and throwing the winter items down on the couch. I grabbed the loaf of bread and ate a piece just to have something in my stomach and then downed half a glass of milk. I also took the time to refill both the food and water dishes for both my dogs. An arcade sounds really fun, I'm pretty excited. Jin must like games. 

I shoved a wad of money into my pocket along with some coins and then began putting on the coat and scarf as the time neared. Just as I was slipping on a pair of gloves, the doorbell rung. 

"Come in." I called and watched Jin come inside, bundled up as well. 

"Hello~" He cheered, greeting Chico as he ran from my room to greet Jin. "Hello to Hana as well~" 

"Hello, Jin." I smiled, slipping on my shoes. "It got cold fast, didn't it?" 

"No kidding." He agreed. "The first snow happened yesterday and all the sudden the temperature just drops." 

"Mhm." I smiled still and turned to Hyejin who was walking out of my room. "You look like a mess in front of Jin." 

She froze and smiled awkwardly at him. "Hello..." 

"Ah, hi." He chuckled, bowing his head a little. "I'm Kim Seokjin." 

"Lee Hyejin..." 

Jin sent a wave and she scurried into my room. I chuckled. "She didn't realize you were here, probably." 

"Ready?" He raised his eyebrows at me. 

"Yeah, I'm ready." 

He followed me out of the apartment, shutting the door carefully as to not let Chico out, and then passed me down the stairs, leading me to his car. 

"You had to beat me down the stairs?" I gave him a cheeky smile. 

"Yes, I had to." He nodded, the two of us climbing in and him driving off quickly. 

"So, why the arcade? Do you like games?" 

He chuckled a little. "Like? I love game." 

"Nerd." 

"Hey!"

"What? I didn't say it was bad." 

He sighed. "You'll like games too." 

"I already like games." I laughed a little. "But I don't love them." 

"You'll love them soon." 

"Will I?" 

"Yes." 

"Promise?" 

He hesitated and then shook his head. "No, no promise..." 

"Boo." I smiled. "You lost your confidence." 

He sang along to the radio the entire ride to the arcade, his excitement clearly seeping through his voice whenever he sang or spoke. I thought he was mature but he's pretty childish as well. I guess everyone's going to have to be a child for something. I'm a child when it comes to anything. I mean just look at the argument between Taehyung and I. 

"Here~" He hollered and jumped out of the car, waiting somewhat patiently for me to get out and join him. "Let's go!" 

He walked so fast he could have been jogging for all I know and waited by the doors for me, opening them and walking in when I finally caught up. 

His eyes filled with awe as he took in all the games in the dimly lit room with tons of lights from the different activities. "This is my first time being at this arcade."

"Mine too." I nodded my head. "Let's go get some tokens and play a lot!" 

"Agreed! Let's check out the ticket shop so we can aim for a gift to win from there." He poined to the large shop in the corner of the arcade. 

"Deal!" 

We cashed in some of our bills, fulling our pockets with tokens until we couldn't fit anymore, and then hurried over to the shop. The rewards were amazing ranging from eraser caps to bikes hanging from the walls. My eyes caught onto the medium sized panda plushy and I immediately wanted it. 

"Do you see anything you want to work for? I'll combine the tickets I get with yours so we can get whatever you want." 

I pointed to the panda plushy. "The panda plushy." 

"Deal! We'll go for that then. It's a lot of tickets but I think we can do it." 

I got excited and turned to gaze at all the games. "What should we play first?" I gaped a little. 

"Let's play that one." He pointed to the skee ball game. "I love that game." 

"I'm good at this one!" I agreed and we hurried over, standing side by side as we input the token required to play. "I'm going to beat your score." 

"You wish!" Jin laughed and the two of us began our separate games, cheering when we threw a good ball and then trying to hide our disappointment when another failed to score the points you needed. 

After a little bit, our games ended and Jin beat me by at least 100 points. I glared at him a bit. "Yah, you cheated." 

"What?" He was thrown off guard a little. "How can I cheat? I was standing right beside you the entire time! I didn't crawl up there and put it in!" 

I burst out laughing, took my tickets from the machine and his, and then dragged him by the arm over to a racing game. "This one next." 

"I won't 'cheat' this time, but I'll still win." He mocked a bit and we both took our seats. It was a two player racing game that sat you down like you were actually driving. 

"No, I'm really good at this one." I smiled widely as we inputed our tokens and began picking our cars. 

"So am I!" He cheered as we started the game. 

The only source of conversation between us as we played were either screams of frustration, screams of victory, or giggles as we threw each other off the track by ramming our cars into other cars. 

Jin was in first for the longest time but just before he made it to the finish line, I rammed my car into his and took first. He pulled out of the dirt and finished in 6th place, pouting as I cheered with victory. 

"I told you!" I mocked him a little. 

"Yeah, yeah. You cheated that time." 

"Nu uh!" I stuck my tongue out a little and jumped from the seat. "Your turn to pick."

"This one." He went over to the one right next us. It was circular shaped and glowed many different colors. There were 4 huge rings and 4 pathways for a marble type thing to go. The goal was to have the marble stop at the loop you stood in front of. The more players there were, the harder it would get because the marbles would all stop once one person pressed the button. If the marbles stopped in their ring, then obviously they'd get more tickets. The marble spins a total of 4 times so you have 4 chances to do really well... Or really bad. Basically, it was a lucky guess type game and I really bad at them. 

"Oh great." I muttered to myself as I stood at the ring a crossed from Jin's. 

We both put in a token and watched as the two marbles sped quickly around the track, side by side. Jin looked a bit panicked and beat me at pressing the buttom but the marbles landed in an unoccupied ring so no one got tickets. 

The marbles went again and this time I pressed it and just barely missed my ring, still getting no tickets. 

"We both ." I laughed in frustration but Jin was too focused on the marbles to answer. 

He pressed the button and both marbles landed in his ring, earning him a lot of tickets. "Whoop!" He cheered. "One more time!" 

We did it again and I pressed the botton once more but the marbles just landed in his ring and he got even more tickets since they landed there and it was me that caused it. 

"Ugh." I mumbled. "That ! Let's do this one!" I ran over to the dance machine. 

"I can't dance." Jin said immediately. 

"And you think I can? You just gotta step on the arrows on the floor as they come up on the screen." 

He nodded and we heaved ourselves up onto the slightly elevated platform, starting the game with tokens once again and choosing a song, putting the difficulty to medium for a challenge. We gripped the bar behind our backs and waited for the arrows to come up on the screen. 

"I at this." Jin warned as the first arrow came up and we both stomped the arrow on the floor like it'd disappear at a given moment. We both laughed and he utter, "Well, so do you." 

Eventually the song sped up and we were basically stomping our feet where ever we thought the arrow would be since we were too slow to actually play it correctly. 

I bet Hobi would do pretty well at this. 

The game ended and we got a few tickets for our efforts. "Now I'm sweaty." Jin complained.

"I know right?" I brushed a straggling hair behind my ear. "Let's get some water before we continue. 

He nodded in agreement and we rushed off to find a vending machine, picking our way through little children as we did so. We eventually found one and downed the water easily, spotting the bumper cars. 

Our mouths curled into an excited smile at the same time and without any words we both rushed over to them and waited in line. 

"We should do laser tag after this." I suggested. "Then we can go back to the games and get more tickets for the panda!" 

He nodded. "Okay!" 

We waited as patiently as we good and took no hesitation the second we were allowed on and picked our cars. I picked a dark blue one while he picked a dark green one. A few other kids got on the ride but there were a lot of empty cars so the guy in charge had to go secure them all to the side so we could have at it with each other. 

Once we were allowed to move, I shoved the handle at my legs forward and wacked into Jin, sending his car spinning against the wall. 

"YAH!" He yowled and tried to come at me but some kids kept hitting him away so he got distracted on trying to fight them off. 

Another kid came at me and sent me spiralling into Jin, the two of us meeting eyes for a split second before Jin accidently bumped into my and my car went the other direction. 

I couldn't help laughing even though the kids in here with us were beating us around so much. Jin kept getting trapped, though he got away and got a lot of good hits on me, and I couldn't get away from a corner cause the same kid kept pushing me back into it. But it was fun and really funny and way too short. 

Finally, Jin and I were able to mess around with each other before our time ended and we got out.

"That was fun." I laughed a bit. "You at that." 

"Those kids are hard to get away from." He shook his head, a big smile on his face. "But it was fun. Laser tag now?"

"Yes, yes!" 

We waited in line once more and lucked out by having only a few other people with us. We went into the little room to get harnesses on. Jin teased me for not being able to put it on and helped me put it on correctly and buckle up. 

"I think I have an advantage since you couldn't even get it on." He teased me even more. 

"We should be on the same team and try and shoot people together." 

"Or not." He shook his head. "I want to shoot you." 

"Wow. That's not something I hear every day." I laughed. 

The employee let us into the dark room with the glow and dark shapes and hide outs, giving us 10 seconds to spread out. It was sort of terrifying and I ended up hinding just to the right of Jin. The second the timer hit 0, I could hear the little sound effects of people shooting. I'm in a war.. And Jin isn't even a person to be protected by.. I snuck out of my spot and immediately got shot by a little kid, my chest plate lighting up and making noise. Really. 

I scurried over to another hide out and crawled on my knees so I'd stay hidden at least a little bit. Even though I had the advantage, I couldn't aim worth anything so I ended up giving away my position and getting shot 4 different times by Jin because I couldn't get out of my spot in time to run away.

I could hear his snickers as he followed me, trying to shoot me again but I kept scurrying behind walls. I at this. Eventually, I out smarted Jin and shot him in the chest just as he was about to shoot me.

"HA!" I couldn't help but cheer before I had the bright idea to run away before he got recharged up to shoot again. 

Jin and I completely ignored the other people playing with us and even got frustrated when we were about to shoot each other but another kid did so we had to recharge all over again. But the game ended with my only shooting Jin a total of 5 times and him to me at least 14 times. At one point during the game, Jin pulled me away from someone just as I was about to get shot again but then he took the chance to shoot me that 14th time. So basically he protected me and then stabbed me in the back. Though I was frustrated, it was also pretty funny. We didn't even count the other times we got shot by random people. 

"So, I won again." Jin smirked as he helped me get the harness off and then undoing himself. 

"So... What?" I teased, blushing a little when he ruffled my hair and then followed him out of the room. 

"So, you ." He shrugged and then ran over to another game. "This one." 

We played nearly all the games in the arcade before we ran out of tokens. Jin was right, he was almost a thousand times better at games than I was. But I did manage to beat him a few times and those times I did, I allowed myself to boast over and over about it. 

We sat down on the floor and laid out our tickets, joining them together. "Do you think we have enough?" I panicked a little. I really want the panda... It's so cute... 

"Maybe." Jin counted the tickets. "I think so. Let's go cash in the tickets to the machine and see then. If we don't, I'll pay for more tokens and we can get some more tickets." 

"We've already spent so much though." I pouted. 

"Anything for you, Darling." 

"Darling?" My heart nearly stopped as I shot up, my ears feeling hot. 

He giggled a bit. "Oops, I made a nickname for you but I was too shy to use it. It slipped." 

He stood up with the tickets and skipped away to go cash them in. Darling? That's so cute... 

I stood up and followed him with a racing heart. "So, do we?" 

"It's still cashing. We have a lot." He shrugged, putting string of tickets in one after the other. 

We waited until it was finished and smiled at the total. "I think we have enough." I bit my lip with anticipation as we made our way over to the reward shop. 

Jin nodded. "We even have an extra 100." He handed the slip with the total to the employee, choosing the panda plushy and a bag of small chocolate candies. 

The employee handed Jin his items and we bid farewell, taking our leave of the arcade. Jin handed me the panda as we exited the building and smiled brightly at me. 

"That was a lot of fun." He remarked. 

"It was." I hugged the plushy to my chest and smiled as well. "We should come again soon." 

We got into the car and Jin handed me the candies. "Sure we can! Also, you can have the candies as well, if you wish." 

"No, you can have them. I'll only take a few and then you can take home the rest." I put the plushy in the back seat and opened the bag, stealing a few and putting them into my pockets. "The rest is for you." 

He nodded and shifted the car into drive and driving off. "Thank you, Hana." 

"What happened to Darling?" 

"I thought you didn't like it?" He raised an eyebrow, sharing a glance with me. 

"No, I did." I watched out the window, trying to cool off as my ears burned again. 

"Then Darling it is." He giggled happily. "Thank you, Darling.

I giggled a bit as well. "What should I call you?" 

"Oppa?" He popped his 'p' and laughed again. 

"Oppa? No, no!" I protested. "It doesn't feel right." 

He pouted and slouched a little bit. "Oppa~?" He asked again. "Do it~!" 

"No!" I shook my head, embarrassed. 

"Yah!" He whined like a child. "Oppa~?" 

I gulped and clenched my teeth together, uttering the word quietly. "Fine.. Oppa."

"What? I couldn't hear you?" 

"YAH!" I smacked his shoulder and he let out another loud laugh. "Oppa! Oppa! OPPA!" 

He bit his lip to keep from laughing but he couldn't, a hand on his stomach and his face turning red. "That's cute!" 

"Yah, just keep driving." My face burned with embarrassment but I was also happy. Oppa is a little much but I could... Try and get use to it. "Can't I just call you Jinnie?" 

"Oppa Jinnie~!" He stopped laughing a bit. "That's even cuter." 

"Oppa Jinnie my ." I muttered, keeping my head low only to have my heart race again as he ruffled my hair. 

"You're cute, my Darling." 

I'm going to die of embarrassment.. Will my face ever stop burning? Will he ever stop being a flirtatious tease? 

All this darling nonsense and oppa nonsense.. It's going to kill me.. 

--

"Wake up!" Hyejin yowled. "Hana has a call!" 

"What?" I groaned, throwing the covers over my head again and holding my panda plushy closer. 

"Your phone is ringing for like the 10th time." She frowned, throwing it at me. "I'm kidding, it only rang like twice." 

I sat up and glanced at the missed calls. Taehyung again? Why is he suddenly wanting me so bad? The small argument brought us closer, isn't that the opposite of how it's supposed to go? 

I set my plushy to the side and called him back. "Taehyung?" 

"Hey, there you are." His voice sounded more clear than it was when I last heard from him. He must be feeling better. 

"What do you need? I'm surprised you've been trying to talk to me lately, to be honest." 

"I'm treating you better, remember?" 

"Treating someone better doesn't mean becoming clingy." 

"I'm not clingy." 

"Sure. What is it?" 

"Do you want to go on a date with me? ..A proper one this time? I won't talk about Dae Young and I won't treat you like a replacement. Just.. A date." 

I yawned a bit and sighed. "Why me? I accepted your apology but I'm still feeling pretty betrayed, you know? You broke the tiny hope of me trusting in you even when I didn't know you." 

He was quiet for a while. "Let me take you on a date. And then I'll tell you everything you want to know, I promise.. I'm not like the other guys.. Yoongi and I keep to ourselves and don't open up to everyone like the others.. But I'll do it for you. I'm going to treat you better for now on." 

I smiled a little. "Who was talking about Yoongi?" 

"I was just comparing.." 

"I get it." 

"So.. Will you go on a date with me?" 

I tucked my knees to my chest and thought a moment. "I don't know, should I?" 

He whined a little. "Just meet me at the bus stop near your house. I'm taking you on one." 

"Not if I don't show up." I hung up, giggling a bit. I can play his game. He won't wait nearly as long as I did so I don't have to worry about him getting cold. He'll just go home the minute I'm late.

"Hyejin-ah~ I'm going to take a bath." I threw the covers off of myself and patted my plushy's head before patting Chico's as well. "You're getting bigger, Chico~" 

"Okay. I'm going home. I've been here for a few days anyways." Hyejin came into the room. "I have work tonight." 

"Good luck." I gave her a quick hug before she started packing up her stuff. 

"Thanks, I'll need it." She sighed. 

I strolled into the bathroom and ran a hot bath, slipping into the warm water once it was filled. I just went on a date with Jin yesterday, I don't really want to deal with Taehyung right now. I'd be fine with just relaxing at home for today.

I cleaned myself up and dozed a bit in the bath before I got out and dressed warmly. Checking the time, I realized I was in the bath a lot longer than I meant to be as an hour and half passed already. I sighed and slipped on a coat and my shoes, slipping a pink scarf on as well. I'll just run to the Japanese cafè down the street and get some steamed rolls so I can watch my drama series. 

I hid my half wet hair in a hoodie underneath my coat and stepped outside the door, the complex stairwell already colder than I wanted it to be but I it up regardless. Breathing in the cold air, Icoughed immediately and regretted it. A thin layer of snow was now covering the ground and still remained to snow. Winter is officially here. 

I walked quickly down the street towards the cafè halting in my tracks when I saw a familiar frame slouched over on the bench waiting for the bus. That cannot be Taehyung... Can it?

I stood there a while and watched as his head drooped more and more, his hair covering his face and his arms hugging himself. I hurried over to Taehyung and stood in front of him but his head was down and his eyes were closed. 

"YAH! Kim Taehyung!" I yowled, alarming the others around him. 

His head lifted slowly and a smile tugged on his lips. "You're a little late." 

"Are you trying to kill yourself? Why are you waiting out here in the cold like this? This doesn't even qualify as a coat.. It's so light!" I his jacket and scolded him. 

"Well, I didn't know you'd be so late." He clenched his teeth a bit. 

He did the same thing to me but why do I feel guilty? "You shouldn't wait for a jerk like me." I quoted him with a frown. 

"That's my line." He stood up slowly, his nose and cheeks a deep red from being out in the cold so long. "You look cold, here." He pulled his light gloves off of his hands and handed them to me. 

"Are you crazy?" I gave him a bewildered look and shoved the gloves back into his ice cold hands. "You need them more than me!" 

He shrugged and put them into his pocket. I just shook my head and grabbed his wrist, pulling him onto the bus, scanning my card twice as I did so.

We seated ourselves at the back and I looked to Taehyung, who literally looked like he was defrosting as his muscles slowly relaxed with the heat. 

"Idiot..." I sighed, taking both of his hands in mine and rubbing them to give them some heat. "Where are we going?" Why did he actually wait? That's outside of his character... 

"A shooting range." 

"A what?" I gave him an odd look. 

"I like to shoot in my free time." He stared at his hands, shivering still. "So I want to see if you're any good at it." 

"I've never shot a gun in my life." 

"You will today." He pulled his hands away from mine. "That's enough." 

I bit my lip and pulled his hands back into my lap. "No it's not, your hands are still freezing." 

"Oi, you're worrying for me?" He seemed surprised.

"It's because you waited when I thought for a fact that you wouldn't." I muttered. 

"Continue worrying for me." I looked at him only to notice that he was looking out the window with a slight smile. 

"Why?" 

"No one has before." He sighed. 

"What? What about the boys? And Jungkook?" 

"That's not what I mean." He laughed, poking my forehead roughly and causing my head to fall back a little. 

"Ow!" I rubbed my forehead. "Then what do you mean?" 

"Don't worry about it." He took the scarf I was wearing and wrapped it around my eyes and my mouth, keeping my nose free. "There, I like it better like this." 

His icey cold fingers slide into my hands and he held both my hands like that for a while. It was really awkward and my heart wouldn't stop pounding but I left it alone because I figured he was just trying to keep warm. Eventually, I got tired of holding his hands and pulled away roughly, fixing my scarf after I calmed down a bit.

He turned his head and looked at me with a blank look for a while before nodding. "Thank you." 

I cleared my throat and sat forward, crossing my arms to my chest. "Where are we target shooting at?" 

"Just a place I know." He leaned his head against the window. "It's a little ways away so relax a bit." 

I obeyed with another sigh. I would've been fine with a relaxing day today. I've been going on dates so often lately. It's tiring. 

After a little while, I found myself dozing a bit but jolting awake everytime my head dropped. I heard Taehyung sigh and then his hand was placed on the side of my head, leading my head to his shoulder. He slouched a bit and repositioned so that my head rested comfortably. 

"Careless." He muttered but allowed my head to remain. 

I was too much in a daze to move my head so I just let myself use his shoulder for a while. I'll take advantage of his kindness for today.. He's been nothing but rude to me since the second we met, other than the time when he injured me but I don't count that. So his kindness right now... I'll take advantage of it.

I comfortably took a nap the entire ride there until I was poked over and over on the nose. 

"Hey, we're here. Hey. Hana. Hello!" Taehyung mumbled as he kept poking my nose. 

"I get it, I get it." I yawned, standing up only to fall back down into my seat when the bus moved. 

"I'm kidding." He snickered. "We still have one more bus stop to go." 

"Wow." I rubbed my eyes, feeling refreshed after the little nap. 

"You were excited to go." He continued to giggle with his rectangular smile. 

He's smiling so widely today... I don't think I've seen this much teeth in one of his smiles since they were all fake before. I like it... It's cute. 

I smiled a little as well and tsked at him. "Instincts." 

Eventually the bus actually did stop at the bus stop we needed and I followed Taehyung off the bus and back into the cold. I growled a bit and wrapped my scarf, wrapping it tightly around his neck. 

He gagged a bit and loosened it, glaring at me. "What was that for?" 

"I was helping you stay warm..." I smirked a bit. "And trying to get rid of you." 

"Figures." He smirked a little and put the pink scarf over over his face and up to his nose. "It's mine now." 

"Yah..."

"You have two of mine. I want this one." 

"But it's pink." 

"So? Are you ist?" 

"What?" 

"Nothing~" He skipped ahead of me and down the icy side walk. 

"Yah, you're going to fall!" I shuffled after him, watching my step carefully. 

He disappeared into a building that was just on the outskirts of Seoul and isolated from the buildings around it. This kid... I quickly ran in after him and froze when the building was basically a tavern full of men. Most sat around playing card cames and poker while others played pool. Almost all of them had guns and I noticed a few people going in and out of the back, which I assumed to be a shooting range. 

Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me gently to the side so people could get out to smoke. "Hey, this place isn't meant for women. Stick close to me, okay?" He winked. 

"Why'd we come here then?" 

"I told you, I wanna shoot." He moved his hand from my wrist to my hand and led me to the back, releasing my hand when we were away from most of the men. 

The room we entered was narrow but there was separate spots with half walls in between each. Each spot had a window and from then was a clear shooting range full of beaned targets or even metal targets and cans. Everyone had their own place to shoot but everyone was basically shooting at the same thing. 

"I've never been to something like this." I mumbled, jumping when a loud gun shot sounded. 

Taehyung laughed a little at my reaction and walked all the way to the end of the narrow corridor with me trailing behind, jumping at all the noises. 

"I'm going to use this last slot, like always." Taehyung spoke to a man running a small counter at the very end of the corridor where the room widened a bit. 

"Heavy gun today?" The man glanced around Taehyung's shoulder and smirked a bit. "You brought a woman today?" 

"Light please." He shook his head, ignoring his last comment. 

The man nodded and went to the wall behind the counter, scanning a wall full of guns. 

"Don't worry, they aren't actual guns." Taehyung prodded my shoulder. "They're BBs. Well most of them are, anyways. Some are real." 

The man came back and put two small handguns on the table along with a pair of headphone looking things to protect our ears and some bullets. "Have at it. We're not busy today so I'll let you use it for a while. Pay when you're done or we'll hunt you down." 

"I always pay." Taehyung winked and then lead me over to the slot he picked out. "I always pick this one." 

"Why?" 

"'Cause I can." He shrugged, placing the two handguns on the small table in front of the window. He put the earphones around his neck and did the same to me before picking up one of the guns. "I'll teach you. Listen to me the first time because I won't teach you again." He stood with his shoulders square to the window and held the gun up. "Hand here, load like this, aim while looking here. Using one eye works best for these types of things. It has a kick back so don't let that alarm you. It hurts when it comes back at you. It's also loud." 

What a blunt way to teach someone but I think I got it. 

"I'll repeat once more." He smiled a bit. "Hand here, load here, aim here, and watch for the kick back." He pulled the trigger and shot, the sound scaring me half to death and the bullet travelled right into the center of the target directly in front of him. "These guns, are real since the targets are tougher. If we went towards the beginning, the targets are weaker for BBs." 

He lowered the gun and glanced at my startled, yet impressed, gaze. "You're good." 

"I do this often." He smirked a bit, obviously proud of what he did. "Your turn."

I hesitated a bit but he shoved the other gun in my hand anyways. He put my ear phones over my ears and then his over his as well and position me to stand right in front of the target he shot at already, all the noise around me completely muffled. He positioned my arms from behind and held them up towards the target, basically aiming for me. My heart pounded and I was glad he had the ear phones on otherwise he might have heard it. He's so close to me... I can feel his breath on my skin and I can even see his face a little from the very corner of my eye... He's really making my nervous... 

He prodded my shoulder a bit with his chest and motioned for me to pull the trigger. I hesitated but then shot anyways, the kick back still taking me by surprise even though it was a small gun. He quickly stuck a hand up to block the gun from hitting my face and then pulled away, high fiving me and taking his ear phones off. 

I did as well and stared at the target. The bullet had hit just a little bit on the outside but it was only because Taehyung had aimed for me. 

"Now do it on your own a few times. I'll shoot alongside you, just be careful not to shoot me since usually there is only one person per slot." 

He put the ear phones back on and I followed his lead, just basically copying what he does. He took up his gun and got ready to shoot again so I did the same as well. 

He looked to me and spoke something but it was so muffled I couldn't hear him correctly and couldn't make snese of what his lips were trying to say. I mouthed the word 'what' but he just gave me his rectangular smile once more and turned away, shooting again. 

I shrugged and tried to shoot as well but it wouldn't work. Taehyung eventually turned to me again and reloaded my gun, laughing at me like I was an idiot. Well, at this point, I basically was. I shot him a nervous smile and shakily aimed the gun at a target, missing it completely when I finally shot. He laughed at me but it was okay cause I laughed at myself as well. I was horrible but I didn't care, it was my first and probably last time anyways. 

We shot for a long while before we ran out of bullets completely and decided to call it quits for today. Taehyung returned the guns and the ear phones as well as paying. I can finally hear correctly.. Everything seems so loud. 

Taehyung lead me out of the shooting range and into the tavern. A lot of the same men were still here but quite a few left as well, leaving the pool table free.

"Let's play a game of pool before we go." Taehyung motioned towards it. 

I nodded slowly and we went over to it, entering coins to allow the game to start. "So what were you saying earlier? I couldn't hear you." I asked as we picked out our sticks and then Taehyung setting up the ball order within the triangular guide. 

"When?" He played dumb, his tongue sticking out just a little as he focused on lining them up correctly. 

"Don't play dumb." I sighed. "I clearly saw that you said something. I just couldn't hear you." 

"That was the point." He winked, getting ride of the triangle guide and stepping back. "I'll break." 

"You do that." I stayed back and watched as he easily broke the mass, already scoring a red striped ball into one of the holes. 

He wasn't so lucky when he took his second shot and then it was my turn. "You're solids." 

"I know how to play this game." I nodded. 

I shot and missed the ball I was aiming for but managed to get in a different solid regardless. A waiter came over to Taehyung and greeted him like they were friends before asking if we wanted anything to drink. 

"I'll take a.." 

I interrupted him. "Don't let him drink." Taehyung watched me steadily and firmly. "Not today." 

Taehyung chuckled a bit and ruffled his hair. "Then I'll just take a mountain dew. What do you want?" 

"Water, please." 

The waiter nodded, sent Taehyung a knowing smirk, and left to get the drinks. 

"Why can't I drink today?" Taehyung asked as I set up for another turn but missed the ball entirely this time. 

"We're on a date. I don't want to end it with you drunk." I chided. "Your turn, I missed." 

He set up quickly and knocked in two of his balls. "I won't get drunk with one." 

"But with one comes another." I sighed, watching him set up for another shot only to miss again. "So not today." 

I set up quickly as well but missed entirely this turn. "In a way, you're looking out for me again." Taehyung chuckled, scoring another ball on his turn and missing once again his second. 

He's so going to win. "I am not." I scoffed, scoring in a few balls and nearly catching up with him. 

"Are too." He missed entirely this turn and heaved a sigh. 

"You just shouldn't drink all the time." I countered, scoring in another ball. 

"So you're looking out for me." 

Eventually we were both down to one more ball on each side and then the 8 ball. 

"I'm not." I sighed. "I just don't want to take care of your drunk self all while putting out a reminder that too much alcohol is bad for you." 

"Says the woman who signed a contract to be engaged to 7 men while being drunk." He snickered, scoring in his ball and then the 8 ball easily after that. "I win." 

"And on a sour note." I downed the water that I forgot was there and Taehyung his drink as well. "Let's go home now." 

"But my date isn't done." 

"When will it be? I was on a date with Jin yesterday so I'm kind of tired." 

"Let's watch a movie." 

"But I already watched one with Namjoon." 

"Not at a theater but at my house." 

"I don't want to." I sighed, shoving my hands in my hoodie pocket. "Can't we just end it here?" 

He kicked at the floor a bit and frowned. "It's only been a 2 hours since our date started. How lame is that?" 

"Jin and I's first date was only dinner. It was super short. Namjoon's movie date was only the span of the movie and the drive home. Dates don't have to be long. If you drag this one out, it'll become boring." I complained. 

Taehyung took what I said with a sour mood and put away his stick. "Fine, let's go." 

And I set him off again... I just wanted to rest. "I didn't mean to anger you..." I put away mine and hurried after him as he stomped out into the cold. I narrowed my eyes against the blowing snow. The snow has become heavier since before... It's really snowing bad now. "Taehyung-ah, I didn't me.." 

He cut me off with a sigh and we waited by the bus, facing our backs to the wind and snow. "You're bored, I get it. I won't drag you around anymore." 

"I wasn't bored. Pool and shooting was fun. I just meant if you add more and more things to the date it'll get exhausting and boring." I frowned to myself, pulling my hoodie and my coat hood over my head. "This weather worsened so much..." 

I grew stiff when he wrapped his arms around me, his chin resting on my shoulder. "I'm stealing warmth again. But this time, I'll let you steal some of mine too." 

I closed my eyes tightly, trying not to get flustered over the small action but I couldn't help it and my heart was beating beyond my control. My body naturally grew hot from being flustered so in a way, his action worked. 

"Will you just spend a little more time with me today?" He sighed, his breath collecting just beside my ear. "Remember when I spent time with you because you were having a rough day? Well I'm having a rough day today so I want you to spend it with me to cheer me up." 

Mine was a lie but he probably isn't lying... I wonder what happened. "Fine. Let's go back to your place and you can answer all these questions I have about you." I caved. 

"Yay!" He cheered and ran on the bus, this time scanning his card twice in return of the favor I did earlier. 

He quickly grabbed a seat in the back again and put me in between the side of the bus and him this time. 

"The bus is busier, you shouldn't sit next to random people." He muttered even though he was clearly uncomfortable sitting beside the man seated as well. 

"I'm pretty sure I'd be more comfortable than you are but thanks anyways." I smiled a bit. 

Taehyung gradually moved closer and closer to me until there was no space left between us and a huge gap between the man and him. He seemed content with not being near him until a woman squeezed her way in between the gap Taehyung made. Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and was pushed further into me. Eventually he just shifted so that his head was in my lap and his feet were occupying the space he couldn't sit in comfortably. 

"Hey there." He waved as I looked down at him and smiled cheekily. 

"You don't have to do this, you know. You could stand, or I could, or you could just it up." 

"Yeah, I know, buuut..." He seemed to think a bit more. "This is more comfortable." 

"I'm sure it is." I laughed, allowing him to use my lap since I used his shoulder on the way here. 

We both ended up dozing for a while to pass time. 

I have all these questions I want to ask him... But none in particular are coming to mind. How is this possible? 

I'm sure I'll figure out something... 

This is probably my only chance to see why Taehyung is really like this. 

And maybe my chance to see the side of him Yoongi mentioned. I can already seen a sliver of it shining through today, but I want all of it. 

I want to see who Taehyung really is. Not this fake image he's put up to hide himself from me. 

I'm ready to see Taehyung as Kim Taehyung, not just a jerk I'm stuck with. 

 

 

This update came really fast, hehe. I was excited for this chapter cause I had it planned since like chapter 8 or 9. Anyways, thanks for reading, like always! ~PandaBiscuit~ 

Also, look at the cutiessss ;;; 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really don't know why but this is like my favorite picture of these two.. ~