040

7 Bangtan Princes

 

"Are you coming or not?" Yoongi asked through the phone. 

"Huh? Coming for what?" 

"Oh m-- The gig! The one you forced me into!" 

"OH GOD I FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY!" I gasped. "I'll be the--"

"Just meet me there." He hung up. 

I rubbed my temples and threw my phone onto my bed, watching it bounce off and onto the floor. Idiot. Why are you such an idiot Hana? How could I forget that? 

I quickly ran into the bathroom, freshened up, and changed. I decided to wear a pink romper with a white t-shirt underneath to cover my romper to cover my shoulders. I put my hair up into a neat bun and applied a little bit of mascara. Slipping on some white socks, I put my white flats on as well. 

I'm dressing a little childish since we're going to a school. But I kind of like this look.. Maybe I should wear it more often. 

"I'll be back soon, Chico!" I patted his head, slipped my white purse over my shoulder and having it hang down on my waist, before bolting out the door to catch the bus. 

"Oh Han--" Hyun Ki looked at me with surprise as I bolted by him. 

I halted and looked at him. "Sorry, I'll be back soon! I forgot something!" I my heels and bolted once more.

"YAH! Are you ditching me for a ing date?!"

"NO!" I yowled in return. "WORK!" 

--

Yoongi wasn't very enthused about the whole process but he dealt with it well. A few times, he would allow kids to come up and show off what they knew. But other times he just played for them while they ran around. Needless to say, the festival was very fun and a huge success. 

"Miss.." A little girl came up to me and touched my leg, smiling a huge smile with a few teeth missing. 

"Hm?" I squatted down and looked at her, returning a smile. 

"You're pretty." She giggled, clasping her hands behind her back and swaying back and forth. "Are you the piano teacher's girlfriend?" 

I glanced at Yoongi, whom was surrounded by kids and trying to teach them things but they were too crazy. I looked back to the girl and gave a small nod, putting my finger over my lips. "But it's a secret." 

"A secret?" She copied my gesture. 

"Yes, you can't tell anyone otherwise the girls will get jealous."

She giggled again and nodded vigoriously. "My name is Yi So Ra, what is yours?" 

Yi So Ra? The girl I keep forgetting to bring up to Taehyung about? "Yi So Ra?" 

"Yeah!"

"You have such a pretty name!" I giggled and patted her head. "Just call me Unni, hm?" 

"Unni?" 

"Yes." 

"I have another question." 

"What is it?" 

"Can you play piano?"

"I know a little." I stood up. "But not very well." 

"Oh okay." She looked up at me. "Will you stay with me until oppa comes to get me?"

Is she talking about Taehyung? "Of course I will. Do you draw lots?" 

"I do! My teacher says I'm the best!"

"You look like the best." I huffed as I reached down and picked her up, resting her on my hip. "Let's go over here and help the piano teacher out, hm?" 

She nodded, holding onto me tightly. 

"How are you holding up over here?" I asked Yoongi as we made our way across the classroom. "The festival is almost over. You're also the most popular one here! The violinist isn't even this popular." 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Why don't you guys go over there and practice?" He pointed to the desks that had paper piano keys taped to them. 

The obeyed and ran off, leaving Yoongi looking completely drained. 

I put So Ra down and held her tiny, soft hand. "I made a friend." I looked down at So Ra. "Yi So Ra." 

Yoongi stared at So Ra for a while. "She looks oddly familiar." 

"Taehyung knows her." 

"He's my oppa." 

"He's not your oppa." Yoongi shook his head, glancing at me. "I hate this."

"But you look so good doing it." I mocked. "I like it." 

So Ra held onto my leg with a frown and whispered, "Your boyfriend is mean. He said Taehyungie isn't my oppa." 

"Boyfriend?" Yoongi repeated. 

"Taehyung is your oppa, don't listen to him." I ignored Taehyung. 

Yoongi put the cover over the piano and stood up. "I'm taking my leave. I've been here long enough." 

"Eh? It's not time yet.." I protested, watching him leave the room. "Come on, we gotta follow him." 

So Ra nodded and we hurried after him together, giggling and playing like it was a game. I spotted Ji Ho on the way but I chose to ignore him for now, he seemed busy anyways. 

"Why are you following me with a child?" 

"I promised to stay with her." I huffed. "Besides, I don't want to ride the bus so you should take me home." Like you use to do. 

Yoongi met up with the person who called, received his pay, thanked her, and exited the school. I followed him but stayed on the school steps as he got into his car and started it, driving off. 

What a jerk.. 

"Unni, is he mad at you?" 

"No, he just doesn't like to wait." I looked down at her. "Let's go back in the school. You can't leave until your oppa gets here." 

We entered the school and sat in the violinist's given room, listening to her sweet melodies. You could really tell she loved being here, unlike Yoongi, because of the way her sound filled the room with warmth. 

No sooner did we sit down, did I see Taehyung's figure move past the room. "I saw him.." I whispered to So Ra, leading her back out. "Taehyung."

"Hana?" Taehyung turned around in shock and saw So Ra, his face relaxing immediately as he knelt down and opened his arms. "So Ra!" 

So Ra let go of my hand and crashed into his arms, giggling uncontrollably. "Oppa!" 

"Have you been good?" Taehyung asked, smoothening her hair over and over. 

"Yes!" 

"Good." Taehyung pulled away and put her up onto his shoulders, holding her back there with his arm and smiled at me. "Why are you here?"

"Yoongi had a gig but he left me here." I sighed. 

"You can ride home with us then." Taehyung reached his free hand out towards me. "Hm?"

"Unni has two boyfriends!" So Ra giggled, pulling at Taehyung's hair. 

"Ow, ow, stop that." He whined, grabbing my hand when I didn't make a move on my own. "Let's go to the playground, it's pretty warm today." 

"Oh bu--" 

"Just for a little bit." He smiled again, leading us out of the school. 

Hyun Ki... Oh well, I guess.

We made our way around the school and to the playground out back behind the school. Taehyung put So Ra over the fence and then climbed the small fence himself. He watched me and waited for me to make a move to come over, helping me to make sure I didn't fall or get stuck. 

So Ra ran over to the playground and started climbing up the slide. "So.. Who is she, Taehyung?" 

Taehyung sighed, looking at me with sad eyes. "She thinks I'm her brother." 

"But who is she to you? How do you know her?"

"She... She's my daughter." 

"WHAT?" My jaw fell open with shock. "Are you serious?!"

"Nope." He burst into laughter, laughing even harder as I hit him. 

"You scared me!!" I yowled, laughing as well. "You ! How can you joke about something like that??"

"Because it would've been like a drama, right? You know whenever the guys are around little girls and are all secretive and turn out to be their father. I wanted to see if you would relate it to the dramas." He stood up as I stopped hitting him. 

"What an ... Who is she really?"

He let out a sigh and smiled at her. "Her parents passed away in an accident on my road one day. I saw it, rescued her from the car, and called an ambulance. But I spent so much time trying to get her out of the burning car that her parents died from being trapped." He looked down at the ground. "If I had just thought to call an ambulance first.. I could've saved them all." 

"That's horrible.." I frowned. "But you saved her and that shows how good of a person you can be. A burning car can explode any time yet you risked your life to free her." 

"Anyways.. I went with her to the hospital because I was guilty about not being able to help her family.. I stayed with her until she was cleared and gave her over to her aunt with my number so I could help pay the funeral costs. But she rejected my offer and left.. A few days later, her aunt called and asked if I would pick So Ra up from school now since she didn't want to. I accepted and did it so often, and not just from school, that she started thinking I was her brother. I tried to convince her otherwise but after a while, it was pointless. She was convinced I was her brother and I couldn't change that. And I didn't want to.. She doesn't have family that cares about her very much anymore since she isn't their own child. But I care for her.. Just like she's my real little sister." 

"That's sweet." I felt my heart warm up with his words. "See, you're a good person. You just have attitude problems." 

"Whatever." He mumbled, running over to the play ground as well and climbing up the slide effortlessly. 

So Ra screamed with excitement and ran across the jungle gym equipment as Taehyung carefully chased her towards the slides at the other end. Taehyung wrapped his arms around her and they both slid down the slide, their giggles of excitement mixing together and bringing a smile to my face.

He's really good with her.. I never imagined him as a kid person. 

I watched as they ran around the play set once more, Taehyung catching her again and twirling her around before putting her back down and watching her bolt back up the slides. 

"Play with us! Stop sulking!" Taehyung smiled brightly as he dragged me over to the play set. 

I broke into another smile as well and climbed up the play set with him. 

So Ra ran around me, teasing me, before leading me all over the place to try and get rid of Taehyung. I had to admit, it was a blast. All my stress just seemed to go away for a while and I was able to just let loose with Taehyung and a little girl. It seems odd, but I had the time of my life with them. 

But it ended when So Ra got tired and sat on the slide, passing out eventually. Taehyung walked over to her and giggled to himself. 

"Does she know her parents are gone?" I panted, combing the stray hairs back and out of my face. 

Taehyung shook his head. "One of the injuries she suffered from the crash was a head injury. She lost memory of who she was before. Other than her parents, it isn't a big deal for her to lose her memory. She was only 5 after all. But now she's 6 cause her birthday was a few days ago. She didn't remember but she does now." He scooped the girl up into his arms. "There is no way to recover her memories of her parents since they're gone. I'm afraid she'll be sad when she gets older because she can't remember them well." 

"But she has an awesome older brother." I winked. 

He smiled again and nodded. "Other than being around you, being around So Ra makes me feel like a good person again." 

"You are."

"From what you see in front of you. Just because I'm not mean to you anymore.. Doesn't mean I've dropped that attitude towards others. I've tried but.. I just can't seem to do it." 

"Time." I followed beside him as we approached the fence. "With time." 

"So Ra will keep me sane when you leave." He sighed. "Go over the fence and I'll hand her to you." 

I nodded and carefully climbed over, Taehyung helping me by letting me use his shoulder as balance if I thought I was going to fall or get caught. My feet touched the ground on the otherside and I carefully took So Ra from Taehyung as he climbed the fence easily. 

"I wish they kept the gates unlocked." Taehyung grumbled, taking So Ra back. 

"I'll go insane too." 

"Huh?"

"You guys have become my friends, my closest friends. I'll go crazy missing you guys." 

"You have Hyejin, Ji Ho, and your mean siblings." 

"Taehyung.. Have you ever wanted to grab everything and leave?" 

"Are you going somewhere after the 3 months?" He gave me a worried look. 

"I didn't say that." I smiled it off, not wanting him to know, not wanting anyone to know. "I just asked a question." 

"Mm.. I thought it would be cool to do something like that, yeah. But I'd never do it. As much as the guys pick on me and are rude to me nowadays.. I can't live without them for even a minute. They're my family." 

"What happened to your family? I've never heard anything about them.."

"Because they aren't a part of my life anymore." He sighed, the two of us finally reaching the sidewalk and walking towards his car parked along the side of the road. "They aren't important." 

That's upsetting... 

"So does this girl still live with her aunt?" I changed the topic. 

"Yeah. She's taken care of as long as she's at home. But they don't like to do extra for her." Taehyung nodded, opening his car door and placing her carefully into the back, buckling her up. 

"You should buy her a car seat." I mumbled. "That isn't safe for her." 

"Ah, should I?" Taehyung panicked a little. 

"Yeah." I gave him a reassuring smile. "We can go get one if you want."

"After I drop her off." Taehyung agreed. "Get in."

I slipped into the car, shutting the door carefully to not wake her and then looked to Taehyung as he got in and started the car. 

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked as we drove off.

"You're suddenly more handsome now that I've seen this side of you." I laughed. "But don't get ideas."

He rolled his eyes jokingly. "Kids get along with other kids."

"Right, you're a kid at heart. But right now you're stuck in a bully's body." 

He went silent, as expected. I glanced back at So Ra, whom was still sleeping away with slightly agape now. 

You're so lucky but yet so unlucky.. 

I pity you.

--

Taehyung and I dropped So Ra off and went shopping for a bit, buying a few unnecessary things along the way but who doesn't do that? I helped him install the car seat after we both failed at following the directions. I was going to offer him ice cream or something but he said he had to take off so he just dropped me off at home and left with nothing more to say. 

I took Chico for a walk but came back early when the wind began to pick up outside. It was hard to remember that it was still winter even though there was no snow and some days it just looked so sunny and warm, only to be rudely awaked by the cold air that nipped at you whenever you walked outside. 

So I spent the day, once more, shut up in my warm house with Chico and my fish. Taehog really didn't do much. I mean, what did I expect? He was a fish. But I just couldn't help but contemplate how being a fish that swims in circles could be fun. I gave him tunnels and toys and such but most of the time he stayed away from them anyways. I guess I couldn't be a fish even if it were possible. 

Chico's ears shot up and he jumped from my lap, barking like crazy. "Whoa, dude, what's up?" I stood up and patted his head. "Why are you barking?" And just as I asked, a knock came to my door. "Oh, figures. Why else would you go crazy?" Who is it? Yoongi?

I opened the door, my heart sinking with disappointment when I saw Hyun Ki. 

"I see you're happy seeing me." Hyun Ki scoffed, thumping my head before pushing his way in and patting Chico's back. "You ditched me earlier." 

"Yeah, sorry.. I forgot I had work." 

"Do you still want to talk?" 

"I told you most of everything over the phone last night." I sighed. "I just wanted to spend the day with you.."

"That's a first." His face softened. "You must be hurting a lot."

"I wouldn't say hurting.. I'm just stressed and confused.."

"And hurt." Hyun Ki nodded. "I get it. Difficult times are the only times siblings ever need each other." 

"So you'll spend the day with me today?"

"Sure." He smiled lightly and put his arm around my shoulder. "I told you that you'd get hurt, baby sister." 

"I know. I already told you that you were right and let you bask in your glory. Today, let us just forget all that and be a normal family."

"Honey, we've never been a normal family." He chuckled, causing me to chuckle as well. 

"Today we are." 

"How about we go fishing?" Hyun Ki raised an eyebrow, pushing away from me a bit. "I can even call up Ji A--"

"No." I answered quickly. "No Ji Ae. We can go fishing." 

"And then afterwards, we can grab dinner and stop by our old junior high school, hm?" 

"Why? It'll be dark."

"No one will be there and we can remember all that we want." He grumbled. "We may be classes apart because of our age but we both attended the same school. It'd be a good way to just talk, maybe have a drink, and remember the past."

"That's true." I nodded. "Let's do them all." 

"Okay, let's go stop by my house to get the fishing stuff then." 

"Should we bring Chico?"

"Nah, he's fine."

And you were one of the ones that told me to pay more attention to him. 

--

"I remember why I hate fishing." I sighed, staring out at the water. 

"It's relaxing." Hyun Ki countered. "Just stop your mind from racing and just let it relax. That is how you enjoy fishing." 

"Is this what you do when you get rejected?"

"What?"

"You're a b--"

"Hana, I swear I'll ing shove you into the water if you call me a boy." He glared at me. 

I pouted, staring out at my line once more. "Whatever.. Neither of us have caught anything and we've been here for an hour already. The sun is going down." 

"Are you seriously just going to complain?" He grumbled, reeling in his empty rod and casting it further. "Catch one fish and we'll go."

"How about if either of us catch one, then we go." 

"Fine. What do you want to eat?"

"Sushi..!" I answered quickly. 

"Then you really need to catch a fish." He laughed. "Good sushi is expensive." 

"How do you get rid of feelings?" I asked suddenly. 

He didn't answer for a little while, letting out a sigh before he actually did. "If I had an answer, I'd tell you. I think distance is best." 

"What if I don't want to put distance between us? We're already going to be forced apart for a year.." 

"It's your choice. Start suffering early or suffer later, that's what you're stuck with." 

I lowered my head with defeat. "I tried.. So hard not to fall for any of them." 

"You can't help it, Hana." Hyun Ki mumbled. "I tried to warn you ahead of time so you could get out while you could but at that time, you didn't believe it would happen so of course you wouldn't listen to me." 

"What do you suggest I do?" 

"I suggest that you be happy. If that means go to him, then go to him. You two will be separated in the end anyways." 

"But I can't. He won't let me. He even ditched me today after his gig." 

"Then you don't have a choice." Hyun Ki answered easily. "What isn't meant to be, isn't meant to be." 

"What should I do with Hobi and Taehyung then? I don't want to hurt them."

"They're already hurt and you know it."

I know but how do I stop hurting them..? 

"Just try everything to be happy. I guarantee everything will go back to normal once the contract is over." 

"Have you ever had a girl that you liked mess you up this bad?" 

"Mm.. I did." He admitted. 

"What happened?" 

"I never got over her. But we tried to date not just once, but twice. The longest we ever lasted was a year but her feelings just didn't match mine.. She liked me but she didn't love me. I talk to her here and there and it hurts to see her. But we tried and it just didn't work.." 

"Do you think you ever will?"

"Maybe eventually. To me, she was someone I could spend the rest of my life with. But to her, I was just someone meant to be by her side as a friend. , really." 

"Do you think that's how it's with Yoongi and I?"

"Dunno." Hyun Ki looked at me, his lips arcing into a smirk. "Maybe." 

"You're so helpful.." I grumbled.

"What more can I do? I don't know the guy and I'm rarely around you." He chuckled. "Are you sure it's love with him?" 

"I think so." 

"Then talk intelligently to him about it. I know you said that you two have tried talking but it always ends in fighting or someone leaving. So why don't you just talk calmly? If he's an emotional person like you've hinted at, then calm will work. But if you're screaming at him or begging him or crying in front of him, then he might get overwhelmed and act the way he knows will end the conversation or make you walk away." 

"Seems like something he'd d--" I panicked when my line tugged a bit.

Hyun Ki's smile grew and he put his rod in the holder on the ground, coming over to mine. "You got one!"

"What do I do?" I stumbled over my words a little. 

"Reel it in, idiot!" 

With the help of Hyun Ki, I reeled in my very first fish just as Hyun Ki caught his own but the line snapped before he could go reel it in. 

"I got one!" I watched Hyun Ki unhook it and put it into the pale of water beside us. 

"Yes, yes." He nodded robotically. "You got one and I did not.. I even lost one for you."

"What a good brother." I mocked, playfully hitting his shoulder. "So, dinner?" I rubbed my hands together and blew on them, warming them up in the chilly weather. "I'm starving."

"What do you want to do with the fish?" He crouched down and looked it over. "Mom could probably make use of him." 

"Poor thing.."

"We could always throw it back."

"No! It has a hook through its mouth. We might as well end the suffering while we can." 

"Okay. Pack up the fishing stuff; we'll stop by mom's before grabbing dinner." 

"Okay." I jumped up from my seat and skipped around, packing the poles and gear away easily.

Hyun Ki put a lid on the pale and secured it in the back with the chairs before closing the trunk. 

"This place is pretty." I crossed my arms to my chest to keep warm. 

"It is. It's rather secluded too. Not many people come here." He mentioned as we climbed into the car. "It also makes it easier to pull the car right up over to the lake as well, since there is no one around and nothing to damage. Less walking for us." 

I nodded. "Are you secretly making fun of me? About my feelings and my situation..."

"Not at all." He sighed, patting my knee. "It couldn't be helped and you're stubborn. I just hope that all of you will be able to walk away like nothing happened. But we all know that's impossible." 

"True." I nodded again. "I just hope Yoongi will be alright without me.."

"Why would he not be? He's the one pushing you away. It should be you he worries about."

You don't understand.. I just hope he keeps himself safe while I'm gone and doesn't hurt himself. 

He seems to be doing so much better lately.. 

I just don't want it to all be gone once I leave. 

I want him to live a nice, long, healthy life. I know it will never be painless.. But I just hope it will ease off of him.

At least for a little bit. 

He needs a break. 

--

"Ah.. Sushi was great." I grinned, gulping down some soju. "I feel kind of bad... Hanging out on the benches of our old school and drinking alcohol." 

"They do it in the dramas all the time." Hyun Ki shook his head, downing some water since he had to drive. 

"Everyone is relating everything to dramas nowadays. You guys are all turning into me." I chuckled. 

He shrugged, glancing at me. "Are you going to drink all of these bottles by yourself? You might die." 

"Are you going to stop me?"

"Not until you look like you'll die." 

"Then I'm going to damn try." I chcukled once more. "You'll get me home safely and take care of me.. So I can let myself go today and let the alcohol take away all my emotions for tonight."

"Future alcoholic over here..." Hyun Ki glanced around, playing around with me once more. 

"You know it." I went along with it, staring up at the sky. "It's cloudy again. I want to see the stars."

Hyun Ki lifted his head as well, his hair falling back a little with the gesture. "What's so cool about the stars?"

"They give the night something to be admire about. Otherwise it would just seem void of everything." 

"Interesting view point." Hyun Ki mumbled. "Do you regret meeting these men?" 

"Not at all. I even want to come back and continue being friends with them." 

"You keep mentioning going away and coming back. I know the contract keeps you guys away when it is over but you're not physically going anywhere." 

Even you, Hyun Ki, shouldn't know of my plans. What would be the point in going off the grid if you knew? 

"Right." I nodded, sipping the soju once more. "Did you have any girlfriends I don't remember in junior high? I was too busy with myself to pay attention to some of your relationships." 

"I had plenty." He smirked. "You always loved Cha Ji Hye though." 

"I don't remember her." I shook my head, bringing my legs onto the bench and crossing them. 

"She was my... 3rd girlfriend. I think." He narrowed his eyes at the sky, trying to remember. "She had black hair but really light brown eyes. I don't remember anything else. I just know that you really liked her and when I broke up with her, you wouldn't talk to me for weeks." 

I smiled a little and put the bottle of soju down. "I wish I remembered."

"It was around the time grandma died.." Hyun Ki glanced at me. "I don't think you remember much of anything from that time period." 

"True." I switched positions again and cradled my knees to my chest. "I don't feel like drinking a lot anymore." 

"That's new." He gave me a funny look. 

"I don't know what I want anymore." I grabbed the bottle again and sipped it. "I'll just force myself to drink it."

He took the bottle and shook his head. "If you don't want to drink, don't drink." 

I rested my chin on my knees and yawned a bit. "What do you think he's doing right now?"

"Not thinking about you." He answered honestly. "So stop wasting your thoughts on him. He doesn't deserve my baby sister." 

I shut my eyes and nodded slightly. "You're right. I waste so much timing thinking about how he is, what he's doing, if he'll call me... That I don't even think of myself."

"I heard you met up with Ji Ho again." He changed the subject. "Maybe you could rekindle your feelings for him?" 

I shrugged. "I don't feel anything towards him. I don't think I even had feelings for him back in school." 

"Hm.. Hang out with Hyejin more." He suggested once more. "She visits mom and dad's house a lot."

"Why?" 

"She's practically their daughter as well. You guys have been friends for so long. Since you don't hang out with her, she still likes to see your family." 

"How's Ji Ae?" I changed the subject. 

"How do you think?" He huffed. "She's still so controling. But she stopped going on her dating sprees." 

"I wonder why. She loved those." 

"I'm pretty sure she's pregnant."

"WHAT?" My eyes snapped open and I looked to Hyun Ki with bewilderment. "She isn't married!" 

"I know." He nodded, looking just as shocked and disappointed as I was. "I noticed that she was putting on weight for a while but I didn't say anything. I visited her house the other day to see if she wanted to go drinking and I found a lot of empty pregnacy test packages everywhere before I saw one that was used. I'm pretty sure she's pregnant."

"That's not good.." I frowned. She has a twisted view of love. She thinks that in order for love to work and last, that she must have with them. It seems like it backfired on her.. I hate her so much but I feel bad. She had a lot of crap happen to her when she was younger and was friends with a lot of bad people.. I guess she just got stuck with the wrong crowd and went along with it.

"She's probably searching for the father." Hyun Ki sighed, nodding slightly as he spoke. "And then she's going to have a shot gun wedding and tell mom and dad that they had a private wedding a few months ago before telling them that she's pregnant. She'll think it'll fool them but it won't. But still, they'll pretend like they were fooled and be happy that she had a baby and a husband. Though.. It probably won't last long and her life will be very complicated soon." 

"Just like the dramas--" We spoke at the same time, breaking into laughter together. 

"I feel bad for her." I admitted. 

"Me too. But I saw it coming. She fools around with too many people."

"That should teach you a lesson too." I laughed a little once more. "You should stop fooling around with girls otherwise you might become a baby daddy." 

"Shut up." He joked, pushing my shoulder a little. "I don't fool around that much anymore." 

"boy.."

"Hana!" He yowled. 

"What, what? Why so loud? You'll get us in trouble." 

"No one is here." He grumbled, hugging his body. "It's getting cold. Do you want to go?" 

I shook my head. "Just a little longer. I'm enjoying this." 

Hyun Ki nodded and we fell into a comfortable silence.

Ji Ae's life is spiralling even more out of control.. Just like mine but at least I'm not pregnant.. 

Hyun Ki seems like the only one who has his life together.. But even then, he still can't get over an old lover that rejected him not once but twice. I wonder if he's struggling more than he admits.. 

I stared at him a while, watching as his eyes flickered across the sky as he took in the stars. Will Hyun Ki ever get married? Out of the three of us, he's the most childish and immature.. But he also would make the best father and husband. I hope he does someday. 

Someone needs to make our parents proud. 

It sure as hell isn't Ji Ae or myself anymore. 

Hyun Ki is their last shot at having a good child. 

--

My eyes drifted open, my gaze landing on Hyun Ki's figure immediately. He had slept over since we were out pretty late last night. I didn't mind it though. I knew that after yesterday, he was going to go back to his annoying and rude self. So I was prepared for it. 

I jumped as my phone rang, answering it quickly as not to wake Hyun Ki, and scurried out of my room, carefully shutting the door. "Hello?" 

"Hana." Yoongi's voice shook me completely, my stomach feeling like it was doing flips. 

"Oh, Yoongi, what's up?" I played off my shock and spoke calmly. 

"I'm sorry for leaving you at the school yesterday.." He spoke lowly, as if he was embarrassed to be apologizing to me. "Can I take you out to apologize?" 

A smile crept to my lips as my heart started beating a little faster. "Where to?" I asked as I went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I'm playing it cool on the outside but I'm freaking on the inside. I just hope I'm hiding it 100%. 

"Mm.. Where do you want to go?" 

This is reminding me so much of the Yoongi before we realized each other's feelings. "You should teach me more piano. We kind of stopped doing that but I liked it." 

"That's what you chose to do?"

"Well, we can do stuff afterwards, if you want to.." I blushed lightly, sipping my water as Hyun Ki entered the kitchen, pressing his ear to the phone. 

I pushed on his chest a bit but he didn't budge. 

"We can do that then." Yoongi agreed. "I'll take you somewhere later." 

"Okay, that works. Want me to come over now? My brother is here so he'd be happy to drive me." 

"What?" Hyun Ki protested, backing up immediately. "When did I--"

I ignored him when Yoongi spoke. "You can come over here whenever you want." 

"Okay. I'll be there soon then." I hung up and glared at Hyun Ki. "Why are you eavesdropping?"

"Why are you agreeing to going out with Yoongi? Didn't we have many chats last night about getting rid of your feelings for him?" Hyun Ki looked a bit frustrated, but honestly, I couldn't blame him. It frustrated me too that I couldn't even control myself enough to stay away from someone. 

"Can you drive me over there, please?" I asked. "Once I shower and get around?" 

"What about Chico, again?" Hyun Ki pouted at the dog. 

"You can take him out if you want." I smirked. "He'd love that."

"Wow.." He scoffed. "Go get ready, I'll take you.. And I'll even take you to go have fun. Be glad you have an uncle like me." He rubbed Chico's ears. "I'm meeting with someone today too." 

"A date?"

"Sort of." He shrugged. "Just go get ready." 

I nodded and hurried off. 

Yoongi asked me to hang out with him..

He hasn't done that in so long.. It feels like forever.. 

I'm so happy..

 

Updates might get a little slow and I apologize for that but my schedule is so unpredictable lately.. Watch me say they get slow and then have an update ready for you tomorrow :') It always happens like that but no promises.. Anyways, thank you for the support and I hope you're enjoying! I have decided to end it soon. Maybe 50.. Maybe 60. But I have a surprise for you when it ends.. Make sure to stick around afterwards, I promise you'll like the surprise ;) ~PandaBiscuit~