020

7 Bangtan Princes

Chico's loud barking woke me, my heart racing with panic before relaxing. Stop startling me awake...

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, my head aching already. Shot competition... What the hell was I thinking? I think I won though. I can't remember too well. 

I sought out my phone and opened all the messages I had received.

From: Namjoon

Is partying with Hobi your way of backing off? At least you tried, I think lol :)

From: Yoongi

After you've woken up and gotten around, meet me at my house if you want the job I offered you. 

From: Taehyung

Can I see you? 

From: Taehyung

Meet me at the park at noon. I'll wait.

I sighed with frustration and looked at the clock. 12:39. Should I go? But Yoongi... I don't know.

I guess I'll go to Taehyung since its cold... 

--

"How can you be sitting out here still?" I chided as I found him slumped over on the bench. "It's nearly 2."

"I told you I'd wait." He grumbled, standing up with a red nose and sniffled. "Let's go inside to talk." 

I frowned and followed him as he made his way to the nearest building. Oddly enough, it was the small ice cream shop, that for some reason, stayed open during the winters. We sat down in one of the booths and defrosted, Taehyung blowing onto his hands and rubbing them together over and over.

"If you insist on waiting next time, bring gloves." I scolded once more. "You're lucky I came at all. I drank a lot last night so I'm not feeling well." 

He continued to warm up his hands until they were tolerable again. Glancing up at me, he let out a small sigh. "I've decided to come to terms with you about me."

"What do you mean?" I crossed my arms a bit and relaxed against the back of the booth. 

"Somehow along the way... I lost interest in Dae Young. Her name still stings me and it still hurts to see her... But I don't long to be with her even with how she treated me.. Anymore."

"That's good."

"But I figured out how that interest I had for her left so quickly.."

"And how is that?"

"You."

"Me? I didn't do anything."

"But you did." He bit his lip, the tips of his ears growing even more red than they already were from the cold. 

"What did I do?"

"You... Interested me." 

"Huh?" My heart started racing. Is he confessing? No, no, no... This isn't good... I'm supposed to help him be better not break his heart... Even if I do, somehow, like him... I couldn't be with him. He knows this, right?

"Somehow... I've developed feelings for you, Hana. They aren't strong but I feel like the more I see you... The more they grow." He stared at me right in the eyes, causing me to flinch a little. "I like you, Hana." 

My heart stopped and my mouth fell slightly open. This isn't good. I feel happy that he likes me.. But I shouldn't. 

Taehyung looked me over, studying my movements a bit, and then smirking. "But just because I like you, doesn't mean I'm going to treat you any different. I told you, back when we saw the first snow together, people fall in love that way."

"T-Taeh--"

"Don't answer to anything." He shoved his hands in his pockets, looking away awkwardly. "I realized I liked you when I kissed you so its not like I've liked you this whole time. I'm full of secrets though.. I'm not a good guy." He smirked again. "I even know something I shouldn't. Do you want to know what it is?"

"What? Is it gossip about the other boys? I don't want to hear it then."

He propped his elbows on the table and rested his chin ontop of his hands. "Why not? It's about Hoseok." I squirmed a bit. I want to know... But I shouldn't... "Now you're curious, right?"

"Taehyung stop." I grumbled. "You confessed to me today, not the other way around. Don't forget that."

"Ouch, your words sting." He winced a bit. "Do you know how hard it was for me to come to terms that I liked someone as boring as you?" 

"Boring?" I scoffed. 

"Boring, plain, average looking..." Taehyung shrugged. "I find it odd myself."

My blood began to boil with anger as he listed out flaws he saw in me. "If I'm such a bad person to like then get over it." I snapped, a little hurt. Maybe I do like him.. Just a little bit.. But I'll get over it if he continues being like this. Please continue. "I didn't ask for you to like me either."

"Planning on it." Taehyung titled his head to the side, his eyes sparkling as he stared at me. "Can I have one favor to confirm my own suspicions?" 

"What is it?" I frowned, angry that he would ask me to do something for him.

He stood up and leaned across the table, bringing his face close to mine and our eyes locking. My breath hitched as he stood plastered there for a while before a smirk grew on his lips. 

"I'm curious about your feelings. If you were to like me... Maybe I'd view you differently." He snickered, pressing his lips to mine without warning.

I closed my eyes immediately, allowing it to happen at first. But reality hit me hard and I shoved him off of me, landing a slap across his cheek. Taehyung's mouth was slightly ajar in shock and his bangs had fallen over his eyes. 

He brought a hand to his cheek and held it, turning his head to face me with anger and hurt burning in his eyes. 

I in a breath and stood up, glaring at him. "I've had about enough of you, Taehyung." I tried to sound firm but my voice shook with the terror I felt from being the source of his anger. "You can't just kiss me without permission! You confessed to me. If I liked you, I would've confessed to you then as well. But did I? No." 

"You like Hoseok, right?" His voice was low and shook my body with fear. 

"I didn't say any such thing!" I hesitated. 

"Then you like me?" His hand dropped from his cheek and his lips twitched another smirk as he shook his bangs out of his eyes. "You kissed me back. In England. You hesitated just now when I kissed you again. You like me." 

"That doesn't mean I do!" I grew flustered and left the table. "I'm leaving." 

He grabbed my arm tightly and shook his head. "I'm not done talking."

"I am." I tried to shake his grip off but he didn't. "Taehyung, stop. You can't keep me here against my will." 

"Actually, I can." He titled his head to the side again. "I like you, remember? I want you to like me."

"No you don't. You want to get over me. This isn't how its done."

"I changed my mind."

"Why?"

"Because of how you're acting. You're nervous, flustered, and you heart is racing, right?" He put his free hand to my chest and I slapped him away again.

"Don't touch me like that!" I yowled.

"I was just checking to make sure I was right." He growled. 

This isn't Taehyung right now... Why is he acting like this? 

I reached into my pocket with my free hand and lifted my phone slightly out of my pocket, glancing at what I was doing before holding the number "2" on the keypad, quick dialling Yoongi, and then slipped my phone back into my pocket. 

"Come on, let's talk still." Taehyung pulled on my arm again, his grip loosening a bit. 

"No!" I shook his grip off my arm and turned to run off but he grabbed my arm again, just like expected. 

"What's going on here?" A worker I didn't recognize came out from behind the staff doors, staring at us with wide eyes. 

"A lover's quarrel." Taehyung answered quickly. 

I shook my head but the employee just hesitantly went back to his work. 

"Taehyung, stop." I pleaded. "You're a better person than this. You're not acting like yourself right now. You're scaring me."

He flinched a bit. "How can I be scaring you? I won't hurt you."

"You're hurting me right now!" A tear slipped down my cheek and I turned my head away slightly. "You're hurting me emotionally." 

"How? I only confessed to you!" 

"But you won't take no for an answer!" I retorted, taking the hint to give clues to Yoongi to where I am. "We're inside this stupid ice cream parlor in the park near my house... How pathetic of a place to argue, right? You're treating me poorly, Taehyung... Just like Dae Young did to you."

He let go of my arm immediately and bit his lip. "I'm nothing like her." 

"Right now... I don't see a difference." I lowered my voice a bit and rubbed my arm. 

If I had any feelings for Taehyung.. I was sure they would leave after this. But why is my heart still racing for him...

It's probably because I know that deep inside... He's a good guy... He's just not right now.. 

Taehyung didn't answer and instead stood there, appearing to grow smaller and smaller right in front of me. Did I go to far? No. I snapped him out of it. He's back to being the Taehyung I know instead of what he was. 

"I'm sorry." He clenched his fists a bit. "I guess... I wasn't prepared for rejection. I thought you had feelings, or at least a little, for me as well... When you rejected me.. I was just really shocked but I didn't want to show it." He relaxed a bit and rolled his eyes. "I didn't mean to hurt or scare you. I told you, I'm not a good guy." 

I nodded a little, checking my phone to see that if Yoongi had picked up, it was hung up now. If he picked up, he probably hung up when I said where I was. 

I want him to take me away from Taehyung. It's causing the both of us pain to be here right now. This must be what Hyun Ki was talking about... A toxic relationship. Taehyung and I must have a toxic relationship right now... Right? 

We stood there a while, unsure of what to do. But the moment Taehyung made a move to talk to me again, someone entered the parlor and I guessed immediately who it was. I turned my head carefully and saw Yoongi standing there, staring at the both of us with calm eyes.

"Yoongi hyung..?" Taehyung's eyes widened, all rude and cocky tones diminished immediately. "Why're you here?" 

Yoongi took a steady breath and approached me. "Lucky coincidence." 

Taehyung stared at me, realization hitting him. "You called Yoongi..."

I nodded, slowly. "I don't think we should be around each other right now, Taehyung. It's only going to stress us out." 

Taehyung nodded. "If you feel that way. I acted badly today anyways." 

"Drive safely." Yoongi told Taehyung. "Calm down before you drive." 

Taehyung nodded again and watched as Yoongi and I left the parlor, my heart dropping with the more guilt I felt. I wanted to leave there... But now I just feel guilty.

"Did I make the right choice in leaving him like this? I feel horrible.." I couldn't help but look backwards a bit. 

"Yes." Yoongi answered simply. "Taehyung gets overwhelmed easily these days. He would've just gotten worse the more the rejection sank in." 

"But was I truthful?"

"What?" Yoongi paused and stared at me. 

"Do I really not like him?" I stared at Yoongi, sniffling from the cold. 

Yoongi let out a long sigh and looked around. "Only you can answer that. The more you think about it, the more stressed you'll be. Let's go."

"...Thanks Yoongi. For coming to get me." I mumbled, clinging onto his arm with a frown. "I panicked when I saw him like that."

"Understandable." Yoongi nodded slightly. "I have to take you somewhere anyways." 

"Where?" I gave him a funny look as we arrived at his parked car, getting in quickly to shield from the cold. 

"Somewhere." He sighed. "What made you decide to call me?"

"Actually... I saved you on speed dial." I giggled a bit. "I guess I just trust you more with situations like that." 

"Which number am I?" He smiled cutely. 

"2. My mom is 1."

"Boo." He pulled out his phone and handed it to me. "Guess."

"You have me on speed dial too?" I giggled again and guessed easily. "I'm saved as 1?"

"Yeah." He nodded a bit. "Same reasons. I trust you to handle situations I can't." 

"I'm honored." I snapped a few pictures of myself on his phone before putting it back. 

"Why did you take pictures?" Yoongi mumbled. 

"Why not?" I clasped my hands together and stared out the window. "Are the roads bad?"

"They aren't good, that's for sure."

"I hope Taehyung gets home alright." Our relationship is completely ruined now. We were just starting to warm up to each other and now it's ended badly.. I tried to listen to Hyun Ki.. But I feel like I just made things worse. 

"He will." Yoongi spoke confidently. 

We listened to the piano music that played as we drove, the drive ending at an art gallery.

"Art gallery? You're into this?" I glanced at him with surprise.

"More or less. But we're not here for fun." 

"What? Why not?"

"Work." He grinned. "You never protested." 

"Ah, yeah.." I mumbled, getting out of the car as he did. "What do I do then?"

"What I do today is what you'll do on your own other times. This is kind of like... Your learning day." He opened the back door and pulled out a few binders, shutting the door easily. "Let's go." 

"Okay." I shrugged and followed him into the art gallery. 

"Min Yoongi." Yoongi spoke easily to the front desk, showing his license. 

"Up the stairs, down the hall, room to the right." She glanced it over and smiled. 

"Thank you." 

"What is this?" I asked as we followed the directions. 

"It's called planning gigs." He sighed. "Most clients want to meet the musician, or their assistant, first if it is a professional gig. I am to play here for a fundraiser event in a few days and they are basically making sure I'm who I say I am and I can do what I say I can do." 

"Ah. Fun." I cringed a bit. I'm going to be in charge of doing this? Sounds scary. "What about for private gigs? Like parties and stuff."

"Usually they just call and book over the phone. Unless they're important people, they won't care for who shows up as long someone does. I get paid more when I have to personally meet with people." 

"So you're getting paid for this?"

"No, this is professional." He reminded me.

"Right.." 

"You're bad at this." He stared at me as we were just outside the room we were told to go to. "But you'll get better."

He knocked on the door and entered by himself, bowing his head at the woman standing before us. I bowed slightly too and smiled.

"Min Yoongi, I take it?" She smiled as Yoongi made his way over to one of the leather sofas in the middle of the room, the woman sitting back down in her leather chair. 

Not knowing what to do, I sat beside Yoongi. "That's me." Yoongi sent a forced smile, putting his binders down on the coffee table and taking off his jacket. 

I took mine off as well and put it beside me, like he did. He chuckled a bit when he noticed I was basically copying him and then focused back on why he was here.

"So, explain to me what this gig is for again?" 

"Of course you know it is a fundraiser." She started easily. "We are raising money for orphanages that we support and working towards getting them new clothes and delicious foods. This fundraiser will take place January 14th, 16th, and 17th. We need a pianist to play for all three of those days." She opened the binder in front of her and pushed it towards Yoongi. "These are songs we request that the pianist plays. They're mostly songs children would love but there are a few upbeat ones in here incase we need a change of pace. The fundraiser will last 2pm to 6pm on the 14th, 10am to 3pm on the 16th, and then 4pm to 9pm on the 17th. We fluctuate our times depending on what is best for our clients we aim for." She exaimined Yoongi's face before speaking again. "We will provide you with a break, of course, and we will offer to pay your lunch or dinner, which ever it may be."

"How much do I get paid after each day?" Yoongi flipped through the songs, smiling at them. 

"3000000won (Around $2,600 USD. I actually looked this up and most professional pianists make close to this amount, sometimes much more, per professional gig. Can I be a pianist??? ;D)

I nearly choked on my saliva. Holy . I should've been a pianist.. They make so much..

"That's a fair amount." Yoongi spoke calming. FAIR? That is not pocket money! "So in total... 9000000won? (Around $8,000 USD) 

"Correct. Is it doable for you then?" 

"Yes, I'll accept that. May I take this binder then?" 

"Sure." She smiled agained. "I'm sure songs like these are far too easy for you so you probably don't have to practice much." 

"True." Yoongi chuckled a bit, shutting the binder and placing it on top of one of his while slidding the bottom one out. He flipped to a half filled chart and pushed it towards her. "Signature please."

"What is this for?" She looked at him oddly. 

"I keep track of who I work with so that if the money is wired incorrectly, I can find them again and get what I was promised." He smirked a bit. "Just sign your name here, I already filled in the gig details of what I knew earlier. I'll have my assistant fill in the rest later."

Assistant my ... But I am, I guess. The woman signed it easily and slid it back towards him. 

"Thank you for helping us out, Min Yoongi." 

Yoongi nodded, slipping on his jacket and standing, so of course I did the same. They shook hands and we left the room, Yoongi handing me the binders to carry this time.

"It's a fundraiser yet they're willing to pay so much money for a pianist." He shook his head a bit, chuckling. "I wonder who runs these brilliant ideas." 

"I thought it was a bit odd too... But that much money just for playing the piano?! You're like... Actually rich." 

"It all goes to taxes and bills later anyways." He sighed, taking a quick glance at some of the art before making our way outside. "Money doesn't last long."

"I want to be a pianist."

"How about just sticking to help me? You're not the best at piano." He mocked me a little. 

"You should teach me some of those children songs, you know, the ones that are way too easy for you." I teased a bit as we got in the car, placing the binders in the back. 

"I'm sure they're still too hard for you but sure." He mumbled, starting the car and shivering a bit. "I want the cold weather to pass already."

"Me too." I agreed easily, checking my phone. Taehyung.

From: Taehyung

I'm sorry, by the way. I regret treating you like that. Don't worry, I'll back off. You made it clear to me that you have no feelings for me.. You should make sure you go after who you like.

I took a shaky breath, my heart hurting a bit. Maybe I had a little feelings for you. But you showed me who you can be.

To: Taehyung

What do you mean? I don't like anyone.

From: Taehyung

You called Yoongi to your rescue, Hana. It's fairly obvious that you like Yoongi.

To: Taehyung

I just trust Yoongi. Can't a guy and a girl be close without feelings involved?

From: Taehyung

It's impossible. One party always screws it up.

To: Taehyung

I can assure you that I don't like anyone 

From: Taehyung

Whatever. The guys are getting together for karaoke tomorrow, are you going?

To: Taehyung

Maybe

"I have one more place to stop, but you can stay in the car." Yoongi announced, startling me. 

I put away my phone and glanced out the window. "You don't want me to go in?"

"I'd prefer you didn't." 

"Okay." 

He pulled over and parked, my eyes falling on a rather large, fancy house surrounded by a gated fence. 

Yoongi glanced at my admiration and smiled a bit. "It's the house I grew up in." 

"Wow... No longer that money earlier was just pocket money..."

He chuckled and unbuckled himself. "I'll leave the heat on for you. I won't be long."

"Okay." I watched him get out of the car and make his away to the gate ahead of us. 

He's one of the shorter ones in the group of 7 yet his legs are long. That's adorable. I watched as he disappeared inside the gate and then let out a sigh. 

He's going to be in a bad mood if he's visiting his parents... Should I drive? Would he be mad if I drove his car? Probably... The snow outside was melting yet the air was cold. I guess the weather can be confused as well... Like me. 

 

"Yoongi, you never do anything fun." 

"Hey, put your seatbelt back on. If I get into an accident, you'll go flying."

"I don't want to.. I'm tired.. OW!" 

"See? Listen to me and put on your seatbelt."

"You did that on purpose."

"I did, you're right. Leave the seatbelt on."

"I am, I am." 

 

Oh god... Was that from last night? Why did I randomly remember that? Poor Yoongi... I giggled a little bit and shook my head. He's cute though. I wonder how Hobi and Jimin got home last night.

I quickly went to dial Hoseok's number but stopped, calling Jimin's instead. 

"What?" Jimin whined into the phone. 

"It's Hana."

"OH!" His voice cracked a bit and he cleared his throat. "What is it?"

I smirked. "Did you and Hobi get home alright?"

"Yeah." Jimin answered firmly. "Hobi is currently regretting his life. He's been vomiting all morning."

"Thanks.." I cringed a bit. "I guess I won. I'm in better shape than he is."

"You both at drinking." Jimin sighed. "But you managed better than him so take it as you wish. If Yoongi had competed, you guys would've drank until you were dead before Yoongi got drunk. He holds his liquor the best in our group." 

"It's a good thing he didn't then." I mumbled. "Well I'm going now."

"Do you want to hang out later?"

"Maybe."

"Okay, I'll take that, see you."

"See you later." I hung up with a sigh.

How much longer? He said it would only be a little bit. 

I waited a while more but after a half hour passed, I decided to go check if everything was alright. Exiting the car, I ran over to the gate and buzzed the bell. No response. 

It was only after I had waited a few minutes that someone answered. "Who is it?" His dad. 

"U-uhm.. It's Hana, Yoongi's fiancèe." 

"The gate is open." He sighed as a pop sounded and the gate was unlocked. 

I opened it and shut it carefully before making my way to the house, entering quickly and taking off my shoes. My heart was racing with nerves as I made my way slowly throughout the house, seeing his parents sitting on the couch but no sign of Yoongi.

I bowed my head to them, my legs trembling. "Sorry to be a burden.. Where is Yoongi?" 

"We were having a talk with him and he suddenly said he had to go to the restroom. I think he's sick." His dad shrugged. "Would you like to talk to us instead?"

"How about later?" I bit my lip. "Where is the bathroom at?"

"Down the hall back there, first door on the left." His mom answered flatly.

I bowed my head again and followed the directions, knocking on the door. "Yoongi. Can I come in?" 

I listened to the door unlock on the otherside and took it as a yes, entering the bathroom carefully and then shutting it with a lock behind me. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He didn't look like he was hurting or going to go into a panic attack but I never really did know. 

"I'm fine." He sighed. "I came in here to think."

I sighed with relief and smiled a bit. "I can help. Think of what?" 

"How to stop them from disowning me, basically." He stared at me a moment before looking back down at his feet. "I'm embarrassed, honestly." 

"No need to be." I chuckled a bit. "Just.. If you insist on telling them that you don't have a mental illness anymore.. Then let me help you. We can slowly convince them, trust me. Maybe then they'll reconsider..."

"But how?" 

I thought a moment. "What if we got it passed on a medical record? That you don't have an illness.."

"And how would we do that?" 

"Good question." I mumbled. "I guess we can't really say you were cured... But instead we could say that it isn't nearly as bad anymore. We could say that you don't have episodes anymore, you don't even have to have medication to remain normal, all that. If you appear completely normal to them, maybe it'll work.."

"I don't know." He looked unconvinced. "I don't think they'd buy it."

"Me either." I laughed nervously. "But it's worth a shot." 

"Then let us try it." He sighed. 

I wonder why he's trying so hard to remain on the register... After everything his parents have done to him... How can he even look at them straight? I wouldn't be able to. He's so much stronger than I am...

I followed him out of the bathroom and we sat on the couch across from his parents. "So, did you sign them yet?" Yoongi asked. 

"No." His dad crossed his arms a bit, his eyes glistening with something but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Not yet. Your father made me hold off. He wants to talk with you first." 

I wonder... Who's side is his father on? He wants him to sign the papers but then he tells his wife to hold off... Could he be on Yoongi's side while staying silent? I doubt it. He said both his parents were against him.. But again... Who knows?

"Then why isn't he talking?" Yoongi asked carefully. 

His father shook his head. "When is the wedding? We will discuss things later."

"You guys wouldn't come anyways." Yoongi sighed. "What is the point of knowing?"

His dad looked to his wife, nodding her off. She scoffed but left the room, leaving the three of us alone. "Is your illness really going away?" The tone of his voice changed a bit. 

"Yeah, I guess." Yoongi still answered firmly.

"Really? That's really good. We can have our son back soon, right?"

"I should be your son with or without an illness." Yoongi scoffed a bit. 

"Maybe your mom will reconsider if you show her that the illness is no longer affecting you." He leaned forward a bit. 

"Why are you suddenly like this?" 

"To be honest, I don't know." He shrugged. "I feel like that if your illness is truly going away, then you deserve a shot at the missed times we had. Removing you when you're healthy is a waste of potential."

I clenched my fists. Mental illness can't just go away... Waste of potential? He's very successful as he is! 

"Then tell her to reconsider." Yoongi's voice was a bit lower, almost as if he didn't mean what he was saying anymore. 

"I'll do what I can. But she's very set on it and I was too." 

"Good to know." Yoongi frowned. 

"So, now, answer my question. When is the wedding?" 

"Do you want to disown me before or after I'm married off?" Yoongi mocked. 

"Yoongi." 

"I'm serious!" Yoongi laughed a bit. "Why else would you like to know?" 

His dad stood up and shook his head. "Just go for today. We'll talk about the family register later."

Yoongi stood as well. "What about mother?"

"If you want to convince her and I then you'll need to be around us more so we can see through you, not just a wall you may be putting up to fake it." 

"So..."

"So spend a few days at this house here and there."

"I'm an adult, not a child. I have my own house." Yoongi shook his head.

His dad shrugged. "Then do it your way. I make no promises." 

Yoongi got frustrated and nodded towards the door. "Let's go then."

"Yoongi, maybe you should--" I tried to get him to talk it out a bit longer but he headed towards the door so I was forced to follow, that was until his dad grabbed my arm and stared at my intently.

"Is his illness really going away? No episodes?" He asked firmly. 

"Y-yeah.. He doesn't take medication or seek help and it doesn't make a difference because he's just fine without them."

"How? Illnesses just don't disappear. It'll come back, right?" 

"I-I don't know."

"It's you, isn't?"

"Huh?"

"It's going away because he found someone he cares for." He smiled a bit. "You fixed my son, didn't you? It must've been hard for you."

"I wouldn't say I did anything." I shook my head. "I do think though.. That you two should reconsider taking him off your register.. Put aside all the wealth and think of your child, your only child. Shouldn't your child be more important than your wealth after you leave this earth? Don't you want him to be well off when you leave?"

"These are all things you shouldn't concern yourself with--"

"But I'm going to be apart of this family. I deserve some input." I mustered, panicking after I said it. What if he gets mad?

But instead, the smile on his face grew and he patted my shoulder. "If we decide to reconsider, I feel like it would be more because of you, than because of him. You're the type of daughter we've wanted." 

I looked to Yoongi as his face fell from the doorway after hearing that. Even if his dad shows more care in Yoongi than his mom.. He's still really harsh.

I shook my head and stepped back. "Yoongi should be your priority, not me." And with that, I left quickly and caught up to Yoongi, crashing into him and hugging him from behind. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" He asked, alarmed. 

I held him tighter and frowned, closing my eyes. "They said so many rude things to you.. It hurt, right? You feel horrible, right? You shouldn't. At this point.. What good is it being their son anyways?" 

"Hana--"

"You shouldn't fight to remain with them. It'll only torture yourself. Hiding your illness is one thing.. But you shouldn't put up with the way they put you down."

"Hana--"

"Instead of your parents... Let the boys be your family. Tell them about what you suffer with.. They won't run away or push you off, they'll help you. They are your brothers at this point, right? Let them know..." 

Yoongi didn't try to say anything this time and instead just shrugged me off and walked to his car. "Let's go." Is all he said as he reached the car.

I sighed a bit and shook my head. "Let's go talk to them. Let's go tell them who you are still. That you're not different."

"Get in the car." He sighed, staring at me intently. 

"Yoongi."

"If you don't get in the car, I will have to leave you here. It's cold, I do not prefer to do that to you." 

"Yoongi, please. If they won't accept you with how you are then they don't deserve you... How will you ever be happy hiding it?"

Yoongi opened his car door and sighed again. "3." 

"Yoongi, stop, that's childish."

"2." 

"You won't really leave. Come on, lets just go talk some more. The conversation was going well."

"1." Yoongi got in the car and left the car door open, starting the car. 

"Yoongi, seriously. I know you won't really leave."

"0." He shut the car door and sped off, leaving me standing there in astonishment. 

I stared and watched as his car disappeared down the street and sniffled a bit. Wow. He really did leave me. I guess I had it coming. 

"Interesting." His dad's voice came from the gate, smiling a bit at me as I turned around. 

"How much did you just hear?" I laughed nervously. 

"Only the counting part." He laughed. "Does he do this to you often?"

"First time..." I grew flustered. 

"Quarrels are a fun time. Would you like to come inside?" 

"Ah.." I rubbed the back of my neck, already pretty cold. "No thanks."

"You sure?" He was surprised that I turned him down but nodded. "By the way.. I'll take what you've told me into consideration. I guess we just don't understand. But I make no promises to change."

"Thanks for considering it, at least." I sighed, waving as he went back inside the house. 

Why didn't I go inside? I'm cold.. 

I sniffled and crossed my arms to my chest, beginning my walk down the road to try and find a bus stop since I didn't actually know where I was. He said Yoongi's family lives far... Right? When he first told me about them? I can't remember. 

I kicked at the rocks on the sidewalk since the snow had already melted off the cement and whined to myself about being defiant. It's my own fault he left. I probably angered him. I just was trying to help. 

After walking for a while, I decided to stop. I already forgot which streets I had turned down and now I was completely lost since I couldn't even find my way back to his parents' house if I tried. 

Sitting down on the sidewalk with my back to a gate to some houses, I pulled out my phone, sniffling again as my nose ran. 

To: Yoongi

I can't believe you actually left me. Jerk. 

I sat and waited for a response, finally getting one after what felt like forever. 

From: Yoongi

Where did you go? 

To: Yoongi

I don't know. I don't know this area. >.< I hate you. 

From: Yoongi

Just stay put. 

I did I was told, putting my phone away so I could crossed my arms to my body to help keep warm. 

I even stood up and paced around in a small circle to generate warmth. It wasn't freezing temperatures but enough to make one uncomfortable. 

I stopped pacing and noticed Yoongi's slender frame making his way towards me. I frowned immediately and glared at him as he came to be standing right in front of me.

"Why did you wander so far?" He panted. "I searched nearly every street for you!" 

I scoffed a bit but didn't respond. 

"I was going to come back." He sighed with frustration. "I did come back but you weren't there. I was only gone for a few minutes." 

I still didn't respond.

"Come on, lets go. It's cold." He waited for me to start following him but when I didn't he just approached me again with another sigh. "Hana, I'm sorry." He turned around and got on his knee. "I'll carry you if you won't walk. Get on." 

I made no move, wondering how long I could pull his strings. But apparently it wasn't very long because eventually, he just backed up into my legs and I buckled onto his back with a screech of surprise. He stood up, situated me, and began walking the way he came.

"Why did you leave me?" I finally asked, quietly. Resting my chin carefully on his shoulder and my arms draping lightly around his neck, I leaned my head against his with a smile. My heart is warm again. 

"You wouldn't get in." 

"Do you realize you just initiated human contact?" I mocked him a bit. "Aren't I heavy?" 

"No, you're not, eat more." 

"I could say the same about you." I hissed. "You've gotten slightly thinner since when I first met you."

"I only eat because I have to." 

"Tch."

"So before you wanted me to fight against my parents.. But now you want me to let them disown me?"

"I don't know which is right or wrong anymore." I closed my eyes. "I just don't want you to be tortured your whole life since you'll be stuck with people who don't appreciate you."

"I have you." 

I blushed a bit and giggled. "Good job, but I'm not your mom." 

He let out a small chuckle and went silent for a little while. 

"I'll walk if you're tired." I spoke, getting tired myself from relaxing so much. 

"I'm fine. You sound more tired than I do." 

"True.." I yawned, opening my eyes again to see his car parked on the side of the road. "Taehyung said something about karaoke tomorrow with the guys. You're going right?" 

"Maybe." He mumbled. "The day after tomorrow is already the 14th." 

"Oh yeah, so you might not want to go."

"If I do go, I'll just leave earlier. Not really a big deal." 

"I'll go if you go." 

"You should go anyways."

"True. I'll go for sure if you go then."

He nodded a bit. "Sure."

I noticed his dad watching from the gateway as Yoongi carefully set me on my feet in front of the car. 

"Now get in." He smiled a bit, getting in himself.

I met eye contact with his dad and smiled. He's watching his son. Watch him more. See who your son really is. You'll reconsider for sure.

Yoongi honked the horn and I nearly fell over from shock, scrabbling into the car. "Yah what the hell?" I whined.

"I didn't want you to wander off again." He grinned. 

"I nearly fainted.. What an ."

"That's me." He drove off quickly.

I wonder if Taehyung will go to karaoke.. Or Hobi.. What if neither of them do because they're worried the other will be there? 

I want them to be friends again... 

I can't help but feel fully responsible for them breaking up like that. 

I want to fix it. 

 

This is most likely my last chapter before I go on about a week and a half to 2 week hiatus because of travelling. I may have a surprise update before I leave... But I promise to have an update or two when I get back, no worries! Thanks for enjoying! ~PandaBiscuit~ 

P.S... I LOVE comments!! <3