017

7 Bangtan Princes

"I'm coming in." Taehyung's voice sounded from behind the door. 

I didn't move. I had just returned about an hour ago from work for Jin's family and there was still no sign of Hoseok. He didn't sleep in our room last night and I had a feeling he was avoiding me. 

"Okay..?" Taehyung spoke again as he opened the door with his key. 

I pulled the covers over my head as he came closer. "What do you want?" 

"Shouldn't you be out...?" He stammered a bit. "You're in England, you should spend it having fun." 

"It's impossible to have fun today." I sighed. "I want my Hobi back and I want this stupid drama to end. We both made a mistake, why can't we move past it?" 

"Your Hobi?" He repeated. 

"Yes, my Hobi." I peaked at him from under my covers. "He's my Hobi because he's my closest friend out of you 7." 

"Ouch." Taehyung snickered a bit, his fake smile disappearing. "Poor Yoongi." 

"It's nothing against Yoongi, I care for him and the others a lot as well. Just Hobi is always there for me." I bit my lip. "What do you want? I'm not really in the mood to deal with you." 

"I was going to apologize but I guess I really don't want to anymore." He huffed, something landing on my bed with a soft thud. "That's all I was ever going to do." 

I listened to him leave before throwing the covers off, revealing a little stuffed lion. I reached for it and examined it in my hands, a frown spreading across my face. I haven't made any progress with Taehyung and this situation is just growing worse. 

Will Hobi even want to go on a date with me anymore? I was sort of looking forward to it... 

I placed the stuffed lion down beside me and got up, exiting the hotel room just as I caught Hoseok entering Namjoon and Jin's room. There he is. Found him. 

I went back inside and sought out the spare key to their room, hurrying to their door and opening it to see Jin passed out on the bed and Namjoon watching TV but no Hoseok. 

"Why are you just watching TV all day? You're in England!" Hoseok's voice sounded, most likely from the part of the room I couldn't see. 

"I second that!" I forced a smile on my face and walked inside, sitting down beside Namjoon and noticing Hoseok sitting on the sofa. 

Hoseok's eyes met mine for a brief moment, a hint of frustration showing before it was gone and a smile replaced it. Is he mad at me? He doesn't look too mad but then again.. Hobi is like the master of pretending to be happy when he's not. 

"Are we still going on that date?" I asked easily. 

"A date? Ooohhh..." Namjoon joked, throwing an arm around my shoulder and whispering, "He's in a bad mood, take him away before he infects us all." 

"What if he infects me?" I joked, pushing him away playfully and looking back to Hoseok. "Hm?" 

"Of course." Hoseok nodded simply. "When do you wanna go?" 

"What are we gonna do?" 

"Secret." 

"Well damn, then the time is a secret too." I laughed a little. "You can decide since I don't even know what we're doing." 

"Okay." Hoseok shrugged and left the room. 

I shrugged as well and looked to Namjoon. "Jin is completely out, isn't he?" 

"He's old, when he works, he just gives up." Namjoon mocked. 

"Aw, don't say that to Jinnie..." I whined and went over to Jin, patting his back. "Aren't you cold, Jinnie?" 

"Ew, ew, ew..." Namjoon complained while laughing. "Jinnie?" 

"I can call you Joonie if you love it so much." 

Namjoon fell backwards laughing. "Nicknames are so cute." 

I laughed a bit as well again and carefully pulled the blankets out from under Jin, putting a pillow under his head and covering him up comfortably. 

"There. Nap well, old Jinnie." I smiled and waved to Namjoon. "See you later Joonie." 

I left the room and hurried back into mine to see Hoseok staring blankly at the floor. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" 

"I forgot." He turned around and looked at me with a blank expression. "I came in here to do something and I forgot." 

"That's cute." I smiled widely. "You're cute." 

His eyes widened a bit and a tiny bit of crimson crept onto his face. "H-Hana, stop." 

I shrugged again and jumped into my bed, staring at the stuffed lion. "What did I do?" 

Hoseok turned again and watched me a bit. "Where'd you get the stuffed lion?" 

"Tae gave it to me, as an apology." I grumbled. "But I don't know if I accept his apology." 

Hoseok grunted and disappeared into the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower." 

When the water , I sought out my phone and called Jungkook. 

But no answer so I gave up. Time zone. I forgot again. 

I dozed in and out of sleep as Hoseok showered and dressed, coming out and waking me up. 

"Ready to go?" 

"Ugh." I jumped out of bed and fixed my hair. "Sure, let's go." 

Hoseok laughed a bit and reached for my hand. I took it easily and let him lead me out of the hotel room and towards the stairs. 

"Can I know where we're going?" 

"Nope." 

"Is it fun?" 

"Well I hope so." 

We ran into Taehyung at the bottom and I was afraid that they would start something, but when Taehyung stopped, Hoseok just kept going and dragged me along with. 

"Are you really that mad about yesterday?" I glanced up at Hoseok, who showed no signs of being upset. 

"Of course I am. Why would you kiss Taehyung?" 

"It was a mistake." I held onto his hand tighter when he tried to pull away. "I didn't mean anything by it. Can't you two just be friends again?" 

"Not now." Hoseok sighed, glancing at me briefly and giving me the cutest eye smile. "Let's not talk about him and let's just focus on our date, okay?" 

"Sure." I sighed. 

I loosened my grip on his hand a bit and entered the taxi with him after he waved it down and gave a location. Only then did we let each other's hand go. 

"I found a cute little place while wandering the other day." Hoseok finally spoke after a while. 

"Did you?" 

"Yeah. It's got a ferris wheel and candies and stuff." 

"Aren't you afraid of heights?" 

"I didn't say we were riding it..." He cringed a bit. "But we can if you want to." 

"I do." I spoke easily with a little smirk. "I want to see you afraid again." 

"What a horrible person.." He pouted while watching out the window. "I want candy." 

"What a child." I giggled. "But me too, to be honest." 

We remained in silence until we arrived and got out of the taxi. I glanced around and gave Hoseok a puzzled look. 

"There is no ferris wheel here." 

He gently put his hands on the sides of my head from behind and turned my head until my eyes were in line with a ferris wheel that hid behind a building. 

"It's not huge, but it's cute." He mumbled as he removed his hands. 

"Oh..." I nodded, slowly. "Let's go on it!" 

I grabbed Hoseok's hand tightly and ran after the ferris wheel, dragging Hoseok along behind. But instead of him complaining like he did at the amusement park, he only giggled and happily allowed himself to be dragged. 

We reached the ferris wheel and got on after another couple. Hoseok clutched onto the sides of the ferris wheel and stared at me like he was going to die or something. 

"Relax, you said so yourself, it's smaller." I giggled, glancing over the side. "Look, you can see where the candies are!" I smiled at the carts of candies. "There must be something going on." 

Hoseok spared a glance over the side and then hurried back to his frozen position away from the edge. "No, no. I'm done." 

"You're cute." I smiled lightly. "I like you a lot, Hoseok." 

He flushed red. "Don't say that so carelessly." 

"Why not? It's not like either of us mean it when we say it." 

Hoseok looked me in the eyes and sighed. "Right, cause only one of us would." 

"Huh?" My eyes widened a bit. "H-Hobi.. Do you like me?" 

He shrugged. "Do I?" 

"You're confusing me.." I bit my lip, my heart racing. Do I want him to like me? He can't though... The contract.. "Do you?" 

"I don't know." He heaved another sigh, cringing away from the sides again. "This ride goes on forever." 

"So you might.. like me?" 

"It's possible." He rubbed his head a bit. 

"You're honest." I relaxed a bit. "You'd tell me if you actually do, wouldn't you?" 

"You're putting a lot of pressure on me." He grew uneasy. 

"So you're lying if you feel pressure?"

He ignored the question. "Forget I said anything. You're being nosy and making me uncomfortable." 

"I'm sorry." I relaxed more. So he must not like me.. That's good. But why am I disappointed? Do I like Hobi? Do I like Taehyung? Ugh. 

We finished up the ride and I watched as Hoseok sat on the sidewalk, groaning a bit. 

"What's wrong?" I went over to him. 

"I hate heights." He laughed a little at himself and stood up. "Let's get candies and then go to the store." 

"The store?" 

"The last half of my date is back at the hotel room cause its cheaper. Chicken and alcohol." He smiled widely. 

"That's the perfect combination." I smiled again. "I like this date. It's relaxing and we're not doing anything exhausting." 

He boggled his head a bit and we skipped over to the candy carts, taste testing everything before buying a whole bag full of assorted candies and a small thing of cotton candy. 

I couldn't help myself but to eat some of the cotton candy. "Cotton candy is really good." I giggled a bit, offering some to Hoseok. 

Hoseok, instead of taking a part off, bit right into it. "I like cotton candy too." He mumbled around his mouthful and boggled his head again, the two of us walking towards the nearest store. 

I giggled even more. "You don't mind sharing germs?" I joked. 

"Of course not." He chortled. 

My phone rang and I picked up quickly, handing over the cotton candy to Hoseok as I did so. "Hello?" 

"You called?" Jungkook's hoarse voice sounded. 

"Jungkook-ah.. How do you feel? I'm with Hobi." I warned him a bit. 

"I'll call back later then." He hung up, leaving me shocked. 

"He hung up on me.." I pouted, putting away my phone and taking the cotton candy back as he bit into it again. 

Hoseok gave me a shocked look as well and laughed as he finished off his bite. "I didn't expect you to take it so fast." 

"My bad." I mumbled, biting into it. "Look, there isn't much left now.." 

"We can get more." He poked at my cheek and gave a dimpled smile. 

"I sometimes forget you have dimples." I blushed a little, poking his cheek in return. "It makes you like 3000 times more cute." 

"I'm always cute." He tsked at me, mockingly. 

"Uh huh." I let him finish off the cotten candy and we put the bag it came in back into our candy bag until we could find a trash can. 

Finding a small shop nearby, we entered and searched for what we needed, finding alcohol easily. 

Hoseok stared at it and then looked back at me. "Maybe we should just have juice or something. You do crazy things when you're drunk." 

I smacked his shoulder and grabbed a pack anyways. "Deal with it. You'll be responsible for my actions." 

Hoseok laughed a bit and we went to pay, deciding to just order chicken back at the hotel. 

This is a good way to relax during all this drama going on. 

That must be why he thought of it. 

--

Hoseok flipped through channels, his movements slow and his face tinted red. He was completely hammered after only 2 cans. Which meant that instead of him being in charge of my actions, it was me in charge of his. 

But for some reason, he was a quiet drunk. It really did not fit his loud, bubbly personality when he was sober. I haven't heard a single word uttered by him this entire time. 

"Hobi-ah.." I called. "Do you want another drink?" 

His head dropped onto the bed and he groaned. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" 

"You're already drunk." I tsked, getting up from the floor and putting a drink next to him only to have him push it back off the bed.  

I sat back down on the floor and continued to eat the chicken, sighing with frustration as he went back to flipping through the channels, never stopping and just continuing the repeated cycle of the few channels offered over and over. 

A knock came to the door and Namjoon entered, giving me a funny look. 

"Alcohol and chicken is the date he had planned?" He chuckled as he entered, sitting beside me. 

"We went out and bought some candies and rode a ferris wheel first." I swallowed my food and spoke easily. "I think he needed it more than I did. There's a lot of drama, afterall." 

"Yeah.. We all know about that now." Namjoon stole a chicken leg and smiled. "Was it at least enjoyable?"

"What?" 

"The kiss." 

"Oh my god, Namjoon." I smacked his shoulder and we both turned when Hoseok stopped flipping through the channels, staring at me with an unsteady gaze. 

"Kiss? Are you two going to kiss?" 

"No!" We both answered quickly and then laughed. 

Hoseok rolled off the bed and pushed Namjoon a bit, squishing in between us. "You can't kiss Hana. No one should kiss Hana." 

"Why not?" Namjoon teased, eating his chicken quickly. 

"The contract..." Hoseok looked like he was going to hurl and we both pushed him away but he came back with a small smile. "Plus, she doesn't like you. You can't steal a kiss from someone who doesn't want it." 

"She kissed him too." Namjoon mocked. 

I glared at him and took Hoseok's head, holding it to my chest and his hair. "Don't listen to Namjoon. He's crazy." 

"Is he a child?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow at my actions. 

"He acts like one so he needs to be treated like one." I mumbled. 

Hoseok passed out like that and I pushed him off, watching as he fell backwards. 

"He can't handle alcohol." Namjoon stood up, pulled the covers on his bed back and then picked up Hoseok with ease, plopping him down on the bed and throwing the covers messily over Hoseok. "So he is basically a child like you said."

"You care for the boys a lot." I stood up, closing the lid on the chicken and handing it to Namjoon. "You and Jin. Here, finish these off. I'll get fat if I eat more and he's out cold already." 

He took the food and gave another smile. "Who else will care for them? Besides Jimin and Jin, these boys have wrecked home lives. Though I'm not the oldest, I like being a father figure for them. It gives them something to look forward to." 

"That's really cute.." I pouted, handing over the rest of the alcohol as well. "Enjoy." 

He left the room and I turned my attention back to Hoseok. 

"And I thought I was going to be the drunk one tonight." I pulled the covers off of him and pulled off his jacket, folding it neatly on the end table before pulling the covers back over him, neatly this time. 

I sought out my sleep wear and changed quickly in the bathroom before settling into my bed, staring at the stuffed lion. 

"Should I name you Tae?" I poked its nose and smiled a little. "Lions are predators and mean but sometimes they're nothing but cowards. Isn't that like someone I know?" I smoothened down it's crazy mane. "Alright then, Tae.. What should I do now? Should I apologize for being rude to the other Taehyung? Should I ignore it? How am I going to complete his milestone? What do I do?" I stared at the lion, hoping it'd randomly talk and then chuckled for thinking so foolishly. "You can't talk." 

I swatted at the lion and set it on the end table, pulling the covers up to my shoulders and shutting off the remaining lamp. 

I closed my eyes only to open them again when Hoseoks started talking. 

"Hana?" 

"What?" 

"Do you like Taehyung?" His words were a bit slurred but I made them out. 

"Why do you ask?" 

He groaned and then sniffled, giving off the indication that he was crying. 

"Hobi, why are you crying?" I sighed, throwing my covers off and making my way blindly over to his bed, my eyes finally adjusting to the darkness by the time I found his bed. 

"I'm so stressed!" He yelled and then sniffled again. 

"Shh... Don't scream. It's a hotel." I frowned a bit. "You're stressed, hm? Why?" 

"Too much..." He rolled over onto his stomach and buried his face into the pillow, crying obnoxiously.

"You're so drunk..." I laughed a little and patted his back. "Cry it out, child." 

He's not only a quiet drunk, but a crying drunk. A mixture of good and bad in there. 

He eventually stopped crying, rolled onto his side facing me, and passed out again but I just decided to stay there with him and curled up beside him, pulling the covers back over both of us. 

Our faces were close but I didn't mind as I shut my eyes and fell easily into a deep sleep. 

I guess... Sometimes... I'm a little bit too comfortable with Hobi. 

--

"WAKE UP!" Jimin's voice rang in my ears. "HANA! HOBI!" 

My eyes flashed open and met Hoseok's. Hoseok groaned and held his head, not even shocked I was beside him. 

"Wake up!" Taehyung followed along with Jimin, wincing when he saw Hoseok and I. 

"Okay, okay.. We're up." I yawned, sitting up. "What is it?" 

"Jin has something to announce." Jimin smirked, moving aside as Jin made his way through.

"My relatives don't need help today." Jin announced easily, a smirk sliding on his face as well. "BUT! I would like to take the 6 of you all out on another group date since we know the last one went swimmingly." 

Hoseok, Taehyung, and I all met eyes and then looked away, knowing it was about us. 

"I want it to start now, with us all eating lunch!" Jin announced again and then left the room with Taehyung and Jimin. 

"Lunch?" I groaned. "We slept too late.. That's why they're being so obnoxious." 

Hoseok fell back and curled into a ball, holding his stomach with one arm and his head with the other. 

"I feel like ..." 

"Don't swear!" I panicked, jokingly. "Children can't swear!" 

"I'm dying..." He complained. 

"I'll get some water." I jumped out of bed and grabbed one of the stupid plastic cups from the bathroom, filling it with the sink water and bringing it back to him. "Hope you like iron." I laughed as I held it out to him. 

He sat up and downed it with a disgusted face afterwards and then put the cup on the end table, holding his stomach. "Ahh.. Alcohol wasn't it..." He complained more. 

"We'll stop at a pharmacy and get some medicine for your head." I patted his head gently. "Go wash up, quickly. I'll use Jin's shower." 

We got around clothes and disappeared into different locations, washing up quickly and returning to the center of our room all ready to go. 

Hoseok rubbed his head and pouted. "I wasn't supposed to get drunk..." 

"And I was?" I joked. "Come on, the faster we move the faster we can get medicine and eat." 

We announced to the rest that we would meet up at the location they choose after getting some medicine and went along on our way down the stairs. 

"You're the complete opposite when you're drunk, you know?" I sighed. "The bubbly child turned into a crying wreck." 

"I cried...?" He rubbed the back of his neck with embarrassment. "Sorry..." 

"You said you were stressed. What with?" 

"Family, auditions..." He trailed. "Other things... It's all just overwhelming."

"I can imagine. But at least your talent is discovered and you're being scouted for auditions. That's really good and impressive. Most people don't make it that far." 

"And I may not make it further." He ruffled my hair and chuckled. "It's all just a lottery at this point. The best of the best wins and even then, it's luck if I get scouted by a good company and make it far." 

"What about BigHit? They're not that popular but I've heard news of them creating a male group." I shrugged a bit. "They seem like a decent company." 

"BigHit?" He glanced at me. "I feel like I know that name all to well." 

"Maybe you were apart of the company in your past life?" I joked. 

"Maybe." He chuckled along with it and sighed. "I'll look into BigHit and maybe I'll even get scouted." 

"Atta boy." I patted his back and linked arms with him as we wandered the streets in search of a pharmacy. 

When we finally found one, I went in and bought some medicine for his head and made him take it the second I returned to him outside. 

"Without water?" He complained but did it anyways, making a disgusted face. "Where to now?" 

I checked my phone. "Jin said that we're going to a buffet on ____ street. So, let's catch a bus. We're pretty far from it, I think." 

Hoseok nodded and slipped the remaining medicine in his pocket before grasping my free hand, a smile spreading across his face. 

"When will it start taking affect? My head hurts." Hoseok complained some more. 

"Complain again and I'll push you out in front of traffic and hope you know how to play chicken." 

Hoseok shut his mouth easily and pursed his lips, watching around with his puppy dog-like eyes. 

"You're cute, I'm kidding." I caved in and checked maps to see where we were. "Yeah look, see, a bus is needed otherwise we'd be walking for years." 

He nodded. 

"You can talk, I was kidding." 

He shook his head. 

"Awww.." I stamped my feet a little and giggled. "Fine, don't talk."

And he did just that the entire way to the bus stop, on the bus ride, and to the destination. He only talked when we entered the buffet and sat down with the others. 

"Jiminie~" He mumbled, boggling his head. 

"Jiminie?" I mumbled as well, going up with Jimin and Hoseok to fetch our plates. 

"Yeah, Jiminie." Jimin laughed. "There is no way to make your name sound cute." 

"That's because it's already cute." Hoseok muttered and then scurried away to another buffet table to browse the options. 

"Tch." I smiled a bit, filled my plate, and sat back down. 

Jimin sat down across from me and then Hoseok in between Taehyung and I, which I thought was a horrible idea but no one bothered to change it so I kept quiet as well. 

And we were all so wrong to do that as within 5 minutes, Taehyung had picked a fight with Hoseok and Hoseok was already fed up with it. 

"Can you two stop?" Jin grew serious, shocking me a second. He was firm a lot but he usually wasn't 100% serious. But this time around, he was completely fed up with the two boys. "We're all trying to eat together without fights but you two are preventing it." 

Hoseok nodded and went back to eating but Taehyung didn't stop as he pushed and pulled on Hoseok's arm to try and get a reaction. Hoseok clenched his jaw and just continued to ignore it, trying to stay civil, but he failed when Taehyung started pinching him. 

"Taehyung.." Hoseok growled, smacking his nose by mistake. 

"Ah..." Taehyung covered his nose with his hands and winced a bit. 

Oh come on... I stood up and pulled on Taehyung's sleeve. "Your nose is bleeding, come on." I scolded, dragging him to the feet and back into the restroom. 

"Why are you mad at me? He's the one who smacked my nose." 

"It was obviously a mistake and you provoked him." I pulled him into the family bathroom and over to the sink, pushing his head down over the sink so the blood dripped down the drain. "Don't lean back, you don't want the blood running down the back of your throat." 

Taehyung's eyes followed me as I prepared a few bits of toilet paper to help stop the bleeding. "I have a sensitive nose." He mumbled. 

"I can tell." I sighed. "He didn't even hit you that hard and you're bleeding like this." 

I washed off his face and handed him the toilet paper. 

"You can finish from here." I glared at him a bit. "Stop starting fights and maybe karma won't hurt so bad." 

Taehyung stuck the toilet paper up his nostrils and gave an annoyed look. "Whatever." 

I shook my head and left the restroom, taking my seat beside Hoseok again. 

Hoseok stared at me and forced a smile. "Are you mad at me too?" 

"No. I would've hit him too." I grumbled, forking my food angrily. 

"I'm so sick of you two fighting." Jin announced. 

"It's like being with a family all over again." Jimin growled. "Fighting, fighting, and scolding." 

"If people were mature, we wouldn't have to worry about it." Yoongi scolded Jimin as well and Jimin just rolled his eyes. 

"I'm sick of your Yoongi." Jimin grumbled. 

Namjoon face-palmed as Jin set his utensils down. 

"You guys need to stop." Jin looked from Jimin to Yoongi. "Don't cause another fight." 

"I'm tired of being in a room with this guy." Jimin complained. "He's so picky. Don't talk to him, don't turn on the TV, don't take shower when he's sleeping, keep things neat.. I'm so tired of it!" 

"I don't like living with people so sharing a room is just as much of a nuisance to me as well." Yoongi countered, calmly. 

Jimin was about to complain again but Jin smacked the back of his head and Jimin just went back to eating. 

Jin sought out my gaze and shook his head. "We're going to have to switch around rooms, aren't we?" 

Hoseok looked a bit upset at the thought of switching so I shook my head. "Let them deal with it." 

We finished off our plates with ease and the boys went and refilled their plates, all but Yoongi I should say. And by the time everyone came back with a second plate, Taehyung had joined us and began working on his plate as well. 

The waiter came by and took our dirty dishes, giving us more space. 

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked after a while of awkward silence. 

"I don't know, nothing if everyone keeps fighting." Jin sighed. "We can all just go hang out at a park or something." 

"I have an idea." Jimin chimmed in. 

Namjoon glared at him a second. "If it is ridiculous, keep the mouth closed." 

Jimin sighed and shook his head. "Yo, listen. We could play basketball. Jungkook got creamed by Hana cause apparently she's pretty good." 

"Of course I'm good at it." I sipped my water casually. "We should do it. Though it without Jungkook." 

"Why'd he leave anyways?" Jimin frowned. 

Namjoon and I stared at him a second, realized that each other knew, and smiled a bit. 

"He got sick." Namjoon mumbled. "And he didn't want to deal with it here, apparently." 

"That's dumb." Hoseok muttered. 

"Dumber than you?" Taehyung retorted. 

"I made your nose bleed once, I can do it again." Hoseok glared at Taehyung.

"It was an accident." Taehyung smirked. "You couldn't hurt anyone if you tried." 

"Stop it." Jin grumbled. "I'm sick of it." 

Namjoon and Jin got up to go pay for the meal while the rest of us wrapped up our food and left. They didn't give any time for Taehyung to eat all of his food... I feel bad. 

Taehyung wore a pout for the entirity of waiting for Namjoon and Jin and I could only guess it was because he was still hungry. 

Instead of walking with Hoseok like I was originally going to do, I fell back and walked with the loner Taehyung, glancing at him to see his reaction but he didn't have one. 

"Hey, why the pout?" I asked, Hoseok glancing back momentarily when he heard my voice and then turning back and continuing his conversation with JImin. 

"None of your business." He grumbled. 

"Well if you want to be an .." I retorted, moving to join Hoseok again but he grabbed my arm and kept me from going, letting go moments later. 

"Sorry." 

"Are you hungry?" I asked, ignoring the gesture. 

He just nodded, a pout returning to his face. "Jin hyung didn't give me time to eat since I had to spend most of the time getting rid of my bloody nose." 

"I figured." I glanced around, handing him the little bit of cash I had in my pockets. "Go find something to snack on and I'll text you the location we end up at." 

He snatched the money. "I know where we're going already." And then he turned and vanished to find food. 

Why did I do something nice for him? He's never nice to me. 

Hoseok fell back when he realized I was alone, earning an annoyed look from Jimin, and smiled brightly at me. "How'd you get rid of him so fast? Teach me."

"He's hungry because you were clumsy and hurt him." I sighed. "He didn't get to eat so I told him to go get something to snack on." 

"Tch." Hoseok rolled his eyes a bit, his hand brushing against mine momentarily. "His own fault." 

"True, I wasn't scolding you. I'm just helping him since Jin didn't want to wait for him." 

"You shouldn't help him, he's rude." Hoseok warned, though I already knew. 

Yoongi glanced back at us briefly and shook his head, continuing on his way alone. 

"Hey, should ask Yoongi to join our room so Jimin doesn't complain?" I asked quietly. "I don't want Yoongi alone but Jimin would be fine alone. It would end that fight."

"But then we'd have to deal with Yoongi's 'laws' and I don't want to." Hoseok pouted. "Where would he sleep? The floor?" 

I smacked his shoulder and he could only just chuckle. "I'm comfortable with you so we could share beds. But if you don't want to do that, then I can share with Yoongi. I'm also comfortable with him." 

"Aren't you comfortable with anyone these days?" Hoseok looked rather alarmed. "No, let's just keep those two away." 

I pouted. "It would help them.."

"And toture me! Don't I already have enough drama?" He whined. 

"Baby." 

"I am not."

"Stop whining then." I playfully poked his nose and smiled when he did. "Fine, it was only a suggestion. Maybe Jimin can move in with Taehyung since Taehyung is now alone." 

"Worry about yourself." He threw an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, my heart racing just a little. "You're too selfless sometimes." 

"I apologize." I joked, smiling to myself. 

"Lovebirds, let's go." Jin joked as we reached the park that had a small basketball court, surprisingly empty. 

"Lovebirds?" I burst into laughter and ran away from Hoseok, linking with Jin. "Aren't I your lover though?" 

"Oh~" Namjoon whistled and fell back in line with Jimin and Hoseok. 

"No!" Jin pretended to panic and then just laughed a little. "Of course, Darling."

"Ew." Yoongi commented with a bit of a snarl and sat on the bench beside the court. 

"Ew." I mocked him, quiet enough so he couldn't hear, and then went over to Yoongi. "Aren't you playing?" 

"Later." He winced. 

"Why not now?" I frowned. "Are you upset?" 

"No." 

"Okay.." I shrugged a little, glanced a bit at him, and then left to join the others on the court. "What about a ball?" 

Jimin pointed to some kids hanging around in the grass, a basketball sitting beside them. "We could ask them if we could use it." 

"Go for it." Namjoon pushed Jimin and laughed when Jimin got all sheepish about it. 

"I don't speak English." Jimin whined. 

"Too bad." Namjoon didn't care and watched as Jimin slowly made his way over there, raking his hand through his hair many times. 

We all watched the awkward exchange with an amused look and smiled when they finally understood him and handed over the ball with an "ok" hand sign.

"I hate you." Jimin smirked a little at Namjoon and passed the ball to me. 

I caught it quickly and gave a sly smile. "How should we split ourselves? 3 vs. 3." 

"I told you I'm not playing." Yoongi complained. 

I passed the ball over to Jin, who fumbled with it as he was not expecting it, and ran over to Yoongi, pulling him to his feet and over to the court. "Just play." 

"Don't put those two on the same team!" Jin yowled, scaring us a bit. 

"Why not?" I asked, curiously. 

"Yoongi is good at basketball. And Jimin says you beat Jungkook, which means you two are basically the same level." Namjoon explained with a slight smile. "How about... Jin, Hobi, and Yoongi. Then myself, Jimin, and Hana." 

Hoseok pouted a bit but agreed to it and we all set up, the ball being passed to me to start. I stared at Yoongi a bit. 

"Don't take an easy on me." I warned him. "I wanna see if you're better than me." 

Yoongi looked slightly offended but said nothing else as we started the game. 

"Pass it to me~!" Jimin called as we dribbled down the court, Hoseok stepping in my way. 

I easily passed it to the side, Jimin catching it easily and going for a shot at the hoop only to have Yoongi jump up and knock the ball out of his hands and begin dribbling the other way. 

Seems like Namjoon doesn't really know what he's doing, why is he not going after Yoongi? I chuckled a bit to myself and stepped in front of Yoongi and blocking every chance he had to go around me until he finally passed it off to Jin who passed it to Hoseok. 

Jimin went after Hoseok and stole the ball easily, dribbling it down the small court and passing it to me. I took the shot and scored, Namjoon and Jimin getting all excited. 

"She is good." Namjoon nodded in approval. 

"Our player is down though..." Jin pouted as he stared at Hoseok on the ground. 

"I have no energy left in my body." He lied. "I think I should switch teams." 

"What does that have to do with what team you're on?" Jin kicked Hoseok's sides playfully. 

"Yah, yah.." Hoseok got mad and jumped to his feet, hitting his hyung's shoulders with laughter. 

"Energy? None? What is this?!" Jin screeched in laughter. "Besides, you never run out of energy." 

"Unless you take him to an amusement park." I commented with a smile. 

"True." Jimin seconded my comment and we watched Hoseok slumped over with defeat. 

"Let's set up and go again." Yoongi mumbled. 

And so we played for a while, ending up tied by the time Taehyung found us. Jin took Taehyung for their team and we began playing again. 

Jimin passed the ball over to me and I lined up for the shot, only to have Taehyung knock the ball out of my hands, causing me to lose balance from the shock and falling over. 

"Yikes.." I laughed a bit, my elbows a bit scratched up but I got up and continued anyways. 

Taehyung had knocked me over, I swear it was purposeful by now, at least 5 times more before we halted the game and Namjoon questioned him. 

"Taehyung, how many times are you going to knock her down?" Namjoon sighed, holding the ball under his arm. "She's getting all scratched up." 

Taehyung looked to me. "It's an accident." 

"No one else is falling down when you take the ball, only her." Jimin commented as well, leaning on Jin a bit. 

"She's small." Taehyung shrugged. 

"And Jimin isn't?" Jin countered.

"Yah what the hell?" Jimin hit Jin a bit. 

"Just be more careful." Namjoon warned. "Let's take a break and then we'll switch around the teams for the last bit of the game." 

"Deal." I nodded, sitting down on the court and looking over all my scrapes and scratches. 

The rest of the boys dispersed into little groups to talk and sit around while Yoongi came over to me and Taehyung stayed where he was, staring blankly at the ground.

"Let's go wash them." Yoongi offered a hand down to me. 

"It'll be fine." I ignored the gesture.

He stood there like that until I couldn't ignore it anymore and pulled me to my feet, leading me over to the small restroom across the park.

"Taehyung is rough when he plays but he seems to be rougher with you." Yoongi mumbled. "It's probably because of what happened between you two." 

I shrugged, blushing a bit. "I don't really care about that anymore. I just wish he'd stop being an ." 

"We all wish that." Yoongi laughed a bit. "Do they hurt, at least?" 

"What? Oh! My arms? Nah. They sting a bit but its to be expected when your skin is all scraped up from cement." 

"And you didn't twist anything?" 

"No, of course not." I laughed, glancing at him a bit. "You're prodding me today. You don't usually do that. Do you like me?" 

He just smirked. "You wish." 

We made it to the restroom, making sure no one was in the guys' restroom, and went inside together. 

Yoongi wrinkled his nose. "I hate public bathrooms."

"Me too, to be honest." I agreed. 

We went over to the sinks and turned them on. Yoongi helped wash the dirt off and carefully rubbed soap into the small scrapes. I winced a few times but they didn't hurt that bad. 

He finished with one arm, dried it, and then went to the other. 

"So, why are you nursing me today?" 

"You nursed me." He spoke bluntly, focusing on my arm. 

I smiled a bit as he dried my arm off and glanced at me. 

"Did your knees get scraped at all?" He took his eyes off my face and stared at my arm, probably searching for the scars I showed him before. 

"I don't think so." I mumbled, rolling up my pant legs. "Nah, they're good." 

"Good." He finally took his eyes off my arm and led me out of the restroom, making our way back to the court. "I'll keep Taehyung away from you on the court." 

I laughed a bit and nodded. "You do that." 

We returned and picked out teams. "Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jimin will be on one team." Jin announced. "Myself, Hana, and Hobi will be on another." 

Hoseok got excited and agreed eagerly so we started the game like that. And even though Yoongi and I fought for the ball most of the time, he kept his promise and kept Taehyung away even though Yoongi was technically helping my team. 

Everytime Taehyung came to steal the ball from me, Yoongi would shove him out of the way and take it from me himself, which was amusing to me. 

Eventually we ended the game, having lost track of the scores both games we played. 

I grabbed onto Yoongi's arm and pulled him to the ground, using his lap as a pillow as I sprawled out on the ground, exhausted. 

The rest of the boys sat down near us so we could discuss what we wanted to do next. 

"It's supposed to get colder tomorrow." Namjoon announced. "So we'll probably be indoors with anything we do tomorrow. Is there any outdoor things you guys want to do?" 

"Mm.." Jimin collapsed on his back and used Hoseok's back as a pillow since Hoseok was lying on his stomach. "Nah." 

"Same here." Jin nodded. "We can catch a movie tonight if you wish." 

"Yeah and not understand anything." Taehyung commented. 

"We went and saw an opera and you were fine with it." Jin glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung gave a weak smile and fell backwards, lying on his own. 

"How about we just grab dinner in an hour or so and go relax back at the hotel?" I suggested. "We've been out here a while so if we just hang around here for an hour or two more, it'll be dinner time and then we can eat and go back to the hotel." 

"Let's do that." Hoseok seconded my decision. 

"I agree." Jimin put his input in as well. 

"Okay. Well Namjoon and I have some things to get done in the meantime." Jin stood up, followed my Namjoon. "With my relatives, I mean." 

"Okay so we'll pick out a place to eat and text you guys when to meet, deal?" Hoseok glanced up at them, straining a bit since his neck doesn't naturally bend like that.

They nodded and wandered off, bickering to each other already. 

"Now there is 5." I hummed a bit, glancing at Yoongi who refused to look down at me. "Yoongi, what do you want to do?" 

"Nothing." 

"Typical." Jimin whined. "I'll go give the ball ba... They're gone." 

"Ours now." Hoseok laughed a bit, even though he was tired, his cheerful attitude remained and he didn't show it much. 

I gave a thumbs up to Hoseok. "Good job for remaining like the sun, always shining even though you're tired." 

"What?" He gave a confused look but I just ignored it and went back to looking at Yoongi.

He's so handsome... Especially from this angle. I can really see how sharp his jawline is. 

"I'm going to go do something, I'm bored." Taehyung announced, dragging Jimin away with him. 

"Yah, yah.." Jimin complained but went anyways. 

Hoseok panicked. "My friend! Jiminie!" He shot to his feet and ran after the two, snatching Jimin from Taehyung and earning a shove in return. 

"Now there is two.." I smiled a bit. 

"Why are you in my lap like this?" He finally glanced down at me, his eyes soft but firm. 

"Cause I want to." I smiled a bit wider. "Yoongi, if we didn't meet because of the contract, I think I would've fell in love with you." 

Yoongi looked away and seemly winced a bit. "What do you mean?" 

"You're not my type but... You intrigue me and make me happy anyways. You're also totally handsome." I giggled a bit. "If anyone was my type in this group of 7, it would be Hobi. I like cheerful people." 

He smirked a bit. "Whatever you say." 

"Yoongi."

"What? Why are you so noisy?" 

"Would you have liked me too?" 

He fell silent. "I don't know. I tend to try and hate the ones I like the most." 

"Ah, I see." I nodded a bit. "I know I would've liked you." 

"You're talking funny." He yawned, falling backwards and pillowing his head with his arm while the other sprawled out on the ground like his legs. "I'm going to sleep." 

"What!" I sat up. "No!" 

"Too bad." He shut his eyes with a small smile. 

"So lazy.." I moved a bit and used his other arm as a pillow. 

"What are you doing?" He mumbled. 

"Still using you as a pillow." I gave a cocky reply. "Duh."

"Tch." 

My heart felt warm whenever I was around Yoongi. It was different from the others though.. My heart raced with Taehyung, my heart hurt with Hoseok, and my heart tingled when I was with the others. But when I'm with Yoongi... It's just warm. Sure it races here and there but for the most part.. I just feel warm, fuzzy, and happy. 

I liked the feeling. 

I haven't felt it in a long time.

 

Sorry this update came to late, wow ;;;  I started a text message based story with Namjoon. It's titled The Unknown Acquaintance if you'd like to check it out :) Thanks for reading! ~PandaBiscuit~