033

7 Bangtan Princes

Hoseok crashed into me and held me in an embrace, practically knocking the air out of me.

"Ah, Hobi, what the hell?" I gasped with shock. 

I tried to pull away but he held me tighter and so instinctively I put my arms around him as well, my heart pounding a little at the sudden action. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He buried his face into my neck but didn't say anything, his shoulders heaving just a little and a soft, muffled sob escaped his lips. He's crying... What happened to him? I've never seen him cry.. My sunshine is crying, what am I supposed to do? 

I rubbed his back and held him tightly in return, unsure of what to do. I had invited him on a date for the second time in one day since I was just getting home from Yoongi's and to my surprise, he said he could and wasn't busy so I went to go wait for him outside of the bookstore where he said he'd meet me.. And then this happened. 

"Hobi... What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked softly. 

He tried to muffle his sobs but failed miserably. 

"Hobi-ah.. You're breaking my heart.." I sniffled, feeling like I was going to cry myself. 

He stopped and pulled away, biting his lip to keep the sobs away. He stared at me a moment and then swiped at the tear that slipped down my face, a tear caused just by him simply crying. I reached up and tried to do the same to his tears but he swatted my hands away and did it himself, sniffling a little bit before looking back at me with a small smile. 

Stop. Don't smile when you're clearly hurt. 

"Stop smiling." I spoke firmly. His mouth wavered and he, indeed, lost his smile, surprised at what I told him. "Why are you crying? You haven't spoke anything to me and you cried-- Look, you're still crying!" I swiped away the fresh tear before he could swat my hands away. "And you're not letting me touch you. What's wrong?" 

He let out a small sigh and rubbed his eyes moment, his eyes all puffy and red from crying now. "Let's go somewhere else." He suggested, a hiccup ending his sentence as his hand found mine and he grasped it tightly, leading me into the bookstore. 

Why did we have to meet here? 

Who hurt my sunshine so bad?.. 

We went through many aisles before finally finding one that lead all the way to the back where no one hardly goes and sat against the wall. 

"Why did you want to meet here?" I asked, patiently.

"I need to get a few books." He sniffled, sitting very close to me but I didn't mind. 

"What's wrong?" 

He closed his eyes, tucking his knees to his chest and burying his face into his knees so that when he spoke, it was very muffled. "I'm so stressed out.. My mom told me that she didn't want to see my face until I succeed and debut but I don't know if I ever will.. Kyu is causing issues that are threatening our group to even succeed anymore.. Taehyung will have these on and off days with me.. It's like a light switch, I swear. One day he's like his old self and we hang out and have fun but then the next day he snaps at me and causes issues with the rest of the boys..." He stopped to sniffle again before continuing. "I feel so bad for not hanging out with you and rejecting you this morning.. I even forced myself to work harder all day today so that I could go on a date with you later and I succeeded but I'm just so damn tired... I'm exhausted and I'm stressed and I'm nervous... And I'm hurt.. I don't know how to deal with it."

He just broke. That's why he's like this.. He finally broke down from his happy go-go self and now he's left empty and hurt.. I pulled on his arm and caused him to lift his head and then pulled his head down into my lap, cradling his head and his hair to try and calm him down. 

"It's okay to break sometimes, Hobi." I whispered. "Why you chose to do it in a bookstore, I don't know.. But it's okay to break.." I sniffled a bit and continued talking. "I'm sorry things are really hard and stressful... But don't make me a stress factor. I'm okay with you being busy. I support you.. Don't overwork yourself just to go on a date with me, that's absolutely absurd." 

Hoseok shifted his head so that he buried his face into my lap to both keep his cries muffled and to hide his face. 

He's embarrassed.. The poor thing.. My heart is literally breaking for him. "Hobi-ah, lets go somewhere else. I'll listen to you talk and let you cry some more and then I'll make you feel so much better.. Deal?" 

No response. 

"Hobi.." I stopped his head and poked the back of his head. "Come on." 

He sighed and stood up. This time, I took his hand and held on tightly, leading him out of the bookstore and back home. Thankfully the bookstore he picked was the one just down the street from my house. 

"Hobi, things will get better." I sighed, tired of talking in silence other than his little sniffles. "Are you done crying?" 

"Depends." He slightly chuckled, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. 

"Don't be embarrassed to cry. Especially in front of me." I squeezed his hand a bit and then lead him into my house, shooing Chico away as we sat down on the couch. "Talk it out." 

"I don't have anything more to say.." He admited, tears forming in his eyes again. 

"You poor thing.." I pouted, standing up and retrieving a blanket from my room before coming back and putting it over the both of our legs. 

"I'm sorry.. This isn't much of a date.." He sniffled again. 

"Just cry and talk.. Or sit in silence for a bit. When you're ready, we'll go do some fun things, okay?" I smiled at him and recieved a small nod. Even on sunny days, the sun can get clouded over for a little bit. But it's always shining behind that curtain. It just needs time to peek through. That's what Hobi needs. Time to pull the curtain over him, let him release all his bottled up emotions, and then take the curtain away when he's ready to shine brightly again. 

He's shining so dimly right now but I'm just happy that he can still shine at all when he's broken down like this. 

We sat for a while and I was about to ask if he was ready to go do something when his head dropped harshly onto my shoulder. Glancing at his face, I knew he was passed out. He did say he was exhausted... I guess it's only fair that he fell asleep. The date can wait. 

I carefully stood up, somehow managing to get him limply onto my back. His subconscious must have kicked in because he grabbed onto me, weakly, to help himself stay on my back as I carried him to my bedroom. He was heavy but he was lighter than Jungkook was when I carried Jungkook before. 

I carefully set him down on the bed, his eyelids slightly open for a moment but then they closed the second his back hit the bed. I pulled the covers over him and went to retrieve the other blanket, putting that over him as well. 

I spent the rest of the evening on the phone with Taehyung. He was apparently frustrated with something going on with Jungkook so I spent the rest of the night trying to calm him down before he yelled at Jungkook and regretted it. But I succeeded so all was well. 

"I'm hanging up. We've been on the phone for over 2 hours." I chuckled, standing from the couch and stretching, nearly tripping over Chico in the process. 

"I don't wanna.." He whined but sighed immediately. "Goodnight. Dream of me."

"You wish." I tsked. "Goodnight, Taehyung." 

Hanging up, I put my phone on the charger in my room, quietly, and went to go feed Chico his dinner. Hoseok had stayed passed out the entire time and was now sprawled all over my bed. But I was fine with it. He needed rest; he overworked himself afterall.

"Here you go baby." I patted Chico's head as I placed his food bowl down on the floor beside his water. 

I stood back a bit and watched as he ate. When did he get so big? I hope he's not too lonely.. I'm not around very much. 

I went back into my room and gathered my pajames, using my phone light to guide me around without waking Hoseok. After changing in the bathroom, I plugged my phone into its charger in the bedroom and prepared to leave but I tripped over something and it woke Hoseok.

"Sorry..." I mumbled as I could just barely make out his figure moving around. "Go back to sleep." 

He rolled over a bit and patted the bed weakly. "Don't sleep on the couch, it'll hurt your back." His voice was hoarse. 

I can't sleep in the same bed as him, is he insane? "Just go to sleep, I'll be fine."

He sat up. "Then I'll sleep on the couch." 

"No, no! You need good rest. You're overworked.." I protested. 

"Then share the bed with me." He whined, lying back down. "Neither of us belong on the couch so just share. I won't do anything to you." 

"I know, Hobi.." I sighed, getting in bed with him slowly. "It's just odd." 

Even in the darkness, I could see his gaze fixated on me and the smile that arced his lips. Is he smiling for real? Does he feel better? 

I smiled as well and moved a bit closer to him. "Do you feel better?" I whispered. 

He let out a soft sigh and nodded a little. "A lot better.. I think all I needed was to know that I could come to you and let myself down a little. Thank you.." 

"Of course. I'm always here for you." I smiled a little wider, my heart both racing and radiating with warmth. "Can we go on our date tomorrow? Even though you're feeling better, I want to make sure 100% that you're all sunshine again." 

"Sunshine?" He closed his eyes, his smile still remaining. 

"Yeah.." I blushed, thankful for the darkness and for the fact that his eyes were closed anyways. "I've found myself relating you to the sun and calling you my sunshine.."

"My sunshine?" He chuckled a bit. "I will always be your sunshine. I will always be your hope." 

"My hope, too." I giggled, staring at his face a bit more. Everything about him is just so perfect.. Why do these boys in my life have to be so perfect? "Hobi, you mean a lot to me.. I'm very glad I got to know you. It that I got to know you under these terms but I'm very glad regardless."

"I'm glad as well.." His words became a bit slowler when he spoke, telling me that he was close to falling asleep again. 

"After we part for a year, will you continue to be my friend?" 

"I won't stop thinking about you until I see you again.. Even if that means that I have to search for you, I will find you again because I care about you very much.. As well." 

I didn't say anything else, the happy feeling in my heart remaining as I watched him slip back into sleep. 

"Goodnight, Hobi." I closed my eyes, moving a little closer to him so that I could just barely feel his warm breath on my forehead. 

I thought I would never be able to fall asleep being in bed with Hoseok but I actually slept better than I have in the longest time. 

--

I woke up with my face pressing awkwardly into Hoseok's neck and out legs entwined together. One his arms supposed his head while the other rested weakly on my waist. My arms doing almost the same thing to him.

Removing my face from his neck, I carefully removed my arms and legs from his and rolled out of bed, nearly falling out but I managed to stop myself before I made a lot of noise. I glanced back up at him on the bed and watched him as he sprawled out onto his stomach, his face pressed into the pillow on one side. 

He looks so cute and innocent... Just like Yoongi had when he was in a similar position on the couch..

I grabbed my phone and hurried into the living room, carefully shutting the door to my room. 

It's already 10am? Damn... I checked my phone messages and nearly squealed with shock when I read Yoongi's.

From: Yoongi

I want to talk to you about the gig

From: Yoongi

I'm coming over 

"Oh god.." I stared at my phone in disbelief. He sent that 20 minutes ago.. That means he should be he--

The doorbell rang and Chico went crazy. Here. He should be here. 

I panicked slightly. My hair is a mess.. I'm in my pajamas.. I haven't even showered, brushed my teeth, washed my face, or anything.. And Hobi is still here... Well, why should it matter that Hobi is here? He might get angry if he found out that Hobi stayed overnight... Right? Since he was mad about Taehyung and I.. Oh god. 

I yelled at Chico to hush and then went over to the door, not opening it. "I'm going to get changed and wash my face.. Count to 30 and then come in, I should be out of view by then." 

"What?" Yoongi laughed on the otherside of the door. "Did you just wake up?"

"If I say yes, would you be disappointed?" 

"No, I sleep all the time." He mumbled. "I'm going to start counting then." 

I quickly sprinting into my room, being as quiet as possible as I gathered my outfit for the day and then sprinted into the bathroom just as he opened the door to come in. Getting around as quick as I could, I came out and went into the living room with Yoongi. 

"I legit woke up and read your text just as you knocked on the door." I huffed, sitting down beside him. "Also, Hobi is here, he's sleeping though."

"He stayed overnight?" Yoongi lifted an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, he took over my bed." I laughed a bit. "He was overworked and stressed."

Yoongi nodded. "Okay, so, tell me more about the gig." 

"You'll do it?"

"Just talk to me about.." He mumbled.

"Tch, you're going to do it." I mocked, going into the kitchen and coming back with the messy notes that I took when on the phone with the school teacher. "Other than the date, this remains the same. She said she would like to meet with me or you or both of us to discuss the payout and to discuss your role." 

He read the messy notes over, squinting at a few characters that got mushed together in my hurried attempt to get it all down. "You need to work on your writing."

"I was in a hurry." I grumbled.

He sighed, putting it down on the coffee table and glancing at me. "So as of right now, I'm technically positioned as a teacher, right?"

"Correct." I nodded. "I have her number saved in my call log, we can give her a call if you need." 

"I would like to talk to her about it." He nodded. 

I handed over my phone and let him find the number. 

"A 2 and a half hour long conversation with Taehyung.." He commented quietly. 

I glanced at him to see if he was angry but as usual, his expression was blank as he called the number that I marked as important. 

"Hello? This is Min Yoongi." He sat up a bit when she answered. "Could you do me a favor and elaborate more on what I will be doing at this gig? Usually I just show up and play but this seems a bit different. I'll send the woman you talked to before to meet with you to get pay rates and such, I just would like to know the roles." 

Aww, he won't come with me? Boo.. 

I played with Chico's ears and talked to him quietly as Yoongi talked on the phone for a while. When they hung up, I immediately looked to him with a questioning look. 

"So?" 

He put my phone on the table as well and glanced at me. "So.." Biting his lip a bit, he nodded. "I'll do it."

"Yay!" I clapped my hands excitedly. "You'll love it."

"Whatever." He smiled a little. "Why are you so excited?"

"Because teaching will look good on you." I blushed a bit. "So are you staying? You're welcome to stay if you want."

"I have to meet with Namjoon down the road a bit." He stood up. "That's why I thought it would be easier just to come over and talk about it real quick and then go meet him."

"True." I stood up as well. "See you later then!" I watched him leave and then sat back down on the couch, exhaling deeply. 

When will Hobi wake up? I want to go on a date with him. 

Chico jumped up on the couch and tried to lay in my lap but he stepped on the fat part of my thigh and hurt me. A yelp escaped my lips and I pushed him off. 

"Ow, you're too big for that!" I scolded Chico and then patted his head, feeling bad. "I'm sorry, it just hurt.. I'll talk to momma and try to get Nova over here for you to play with." 

He wagged his tail aggressively at the mention of Nova's name. 

"You know what... You can meet Mickey! Hobi has a cute dog too.. I'm sure he'd love to have our dogs meet." I smiled widely. "Wanna go for a walk?" 

His head shot up and he started whining out of excitement. 

"Okay, okay.. Let me go see Hobi wants to wake up and go for a walk.." I hurried into my bedroom and giggled as his sprawled out self, the blankets half off of him,

He's not a beautiful sleeper but it's cute regardless.

I sat on the bed and poked his shoulder. "Wanna wake up?"

"Sure.." He yawned, his eyes opening easily.

"What the hell?" I spoke, clearly shocked. "You woke up so easily.. Were you already awake?" 

"I woke up when you opened the door just now." He pushed himself off the bed and sat up, stretching. His hair was sticking up everywhere and it was honestly the most adorable thing I've seen. "What time is it?"

"Nearing 11am." I mumbled. "Yoongi just left. He came over to talk about a gig."

"Cool." He stretched a bit more and then sighed. "I feel so much better."

"Good." I patted his head, giggling some more at the hairs sticking up. 

He boggled his head a bit and made me giggle even more, a few chuckles escaping his own mouth.

"Do you want to go on our date? We could have our dogs meet and stuff!" 

"That sounds more like a date for our dogs.." He raised an eyebrow. "But sure. I would've had to go back home anyways to get clothes." 

"True." I nodded, getting off the bed. "You didn't bring your car, did you?"

"It's still parked at the bookstore." 

"That's fine, it's a short walk." 

Hoseok climbed out of bed as well and stood rather close to me, peering down at my face for a moment before smiling and walking out of the room. He greeted Chico with a loud cheer followed by some laughter.

My sunshine is back. 

Didn't take long but I'm glad it didn't. 

Seeing him sad just absolutely broke my heart. 

--

"Mickey~" Hoseok sang as we got out of his car. 

We had decided to go to a dog park since they were rather cheap and introduce them there. Chico was beyond excited with Mickey but Mickey was a bit standoff-ish. Hoseok thinks it's because Mickey wasn't around other animals much. 

I put Chico on his leash and kept him away from Mickey for now, Hoseok doing the same, and we walked them into the gates of the park. 

"It's a bit chilly so there isn't anyone here." Hoseok commented. "That means that we don't even have to make sure our dogs stay away from other dogs!" 

"Makes my life easier. Chico is crazy.." I huffed, pulling him to a stop when Hoseok did. 

"I don't think Mickey will hurt Chico, I just think it'll take time to warm up." Hoseok commented as he let took Mickey's leash off and let Mickey smell Chico a bit. 

I kept Chico on his leash until Hoseok told me that it was okay to take him off. I was surprised when Chico just stood there with Mickey and then the surprise faded when he finally bolted, running like crazy around the park. This was the first time he's been out in a very long time. I actually felt pretty bad. 

Mickey watched Chico and trotted around but never went crazy. How odd. I'm calm and collected just like Mickey yet I get the crazy dog who acts just like Hobi. The personalities are so off but it's cute.

Hoseok pulled out a pair of gloves from his pants and handed them to me. "It isn't that cold but it's still chilly. I figured your hands would get cold so I brought them." 

I smiled, my heart feeling all warm and fuzzy again as I took them and slipped them on. "Thanks.." 

He gave me a big smile that revealed his dimples even more than they already were. "We'll let them run around a bit and then we'll go do other things."

"Do you have anything in mind?" I asked. "To be honest, I don't know what to do that I've already done." 

Hoseok shrugged. "I have a few things." He glanced around and then looked at me again, remembering something. "Oh! Jungkook is going to call you today."

"Jungkook?" I miss Jungkook. It hasn't really been that long but it feels like it has.

"Yeah. He wants to hang out with you and Jimin." 

"Oh, okay, sounds fun." I nodded. "How'd you know this?"

"He mentioned it in the group chat." Hoseok shrugged. 

"It always seems that when I don't have any dates planned, everyone stays off. But the second I invite one person on a date, you all flank towards me and want to go on a date as well." Other than Yoongi. 

"It's our responsibility to make sure you're happy. When we see someone treating you nice, we all want to do it so that you're happy with not just one of us, but all of us. And we want you to feel comfortable around us."

"I do, by now." I smiled widely. "You guys are actually pretty great. Sometimes I'll regret being in the contract... But then I remind myself that it could be so much worse and that you guys are nice people.. Most of the time."

We both chuckled a bit at the last part. "Taehyung is a sweet person. It that you're seeing a part of Taehyung that isn't so sweet. Though he is getting better and I'm so happy.. But he truly is a sweetheart." Hoseok spoke of his friend as if Taehyung meant the world to him. Even though they're at odds... Hobi still loves to talk up Taehyung. That is so sweet.. 

"Chico!" I called when he started digging. "STOP THAT!" I yowled, bolting after Chico and chasing him away from the dirt. 

But Chico thought we were playing and raced in circles around me with his tongue lolling out. I giggled and pretended to run after him, watching him stick his front paws out and his in the air, jumping away when I got too close. 

"You're so silly." I sighed, walking back over to Hoseok, whom of which was just patting Mickey calmly. "I feel bad because I don't take him out much at all."

"Mm." Hoseok just slightly hummed. "I don't think our dogs are very interested in being friends." 

"Eh, Chico is just too crazy to care." I admited, watching as Chico rolled around in the grass. 

We played around at the dog park a while, Hoseok chasing Chico around here and there, myself joining in sometimes. But after a while, we got a little chilled from the wind and decided to go back, dropping off Mickey first and then Chico. 

"So. Where to now?" I looked to Hoseok as we both got into the car.

"I don't have all day with you because of Jungkook.. So how about we go watch a movie? We didn't get to last time." 

"True! You can pick the movie though. I don't know of any in theaters anymore." I admited, sadly. 

"I do~!" He got excited and drove off, talking my ear off the entire ride. 

He mentioned things about Jungkook and then Taehyung. It was all sorts of stuff that just came to his mind that we conversed about. 

I wonder how Hobi thinks of me... 

How will he react when I tell him that this date is basically me trying to sort out of my feelings? 

"You're zoning out, Hana! That's so strange for you.." Hoseok acted like he was shocked but really wasn't. "What're you thinking about?" 

"Stressful things." I stared out the window. 

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Later."

"Okay!" He reached over and patted my head. "Talk when you're ready, I'll always listen." 

We spent the rest of the time just listening to the music peacefully. 

We arrived and ushered ourselves out of the car and into the theater. Since it was in the afternoon, it wasn't as busy so we easily got tickets and seated ourselves in the middle of the theater. 

"Do you want anything? I'll grab them for you if you do." Hoseok glanced at me. "I know I already offered but.."

"I'm fine, Hobi." I smiled brightly. "I don't need anything, I promise."

"Okay." He let it go and turned off his phone. 

"It doesn't start for another 10 minutes, why'd you turn it off?" I questioned, pulling out my phone as well.

"My phone doesn't hold any interest for me when you're around." He matched my bright smile.

I nodded. "Now I feel bad for keeping mine on.." I went to turn it off just as Taehyung texted me. Oh.. I kind of want to check it. 

"Taehyung?" Hoseok commented. "Is he teasing you again?" 

"I don't know." I hesitated, turning off my phone without checking it. I'm with Hobi. I shouldn't be thinking about the others. 

"Oh, okay." Hoseok leaned into his seat a bit more. "We should see that one together too." 

I followed Hoseok's gaze onto the big screen that was playing an advertisement for another sad, romance movie. "Do you even like those kind of sap stories?"

He shook his head. "But you do." 

"You don't have to do everything I like, you know? We should do things we both like." 

"My interests don't matter." He shook his head again. "I like doing what you like. It's like getting to know you even more." 

"Your interests do matter." I grumbled. "I care about them."

He turned his head lazily, his eyes connecting with mine for a long while before gradually bringing a smile to his lips but the bightness in his eyes faded completely. "I'm glad." 

"You look sad again. Why are you masking it with a smile? I see through you, you know." 

"I'm not sad. I'm just thinking." 

"About what?" 

"About my parents." He spoke easily. "I want to see them. But I can't." 

It's so dumb that his parents won't see him until he succeeds or listens to their wishes. They should just support him continually. 

I had no response so instead I reached over and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together. His gaze softened and lit up again as he slowly moved his head to look down at our joined hands in his lap. 

"I support you." I spoke softly. "100%. I know you can do it." 

He froze and then turned to me. He separated his hand from mine and closed the space between us; his hands on both sides of my head as his lips pressed to my forehead. I was both shocked and flustered at the action but I didn't resent it. 

It was just a gentle kiss. A kiss showing to me that he truly is grateful for me by his side. A kiss that meant a lot. 

He dropped his hands and pulled away, smiling at me with his big eyes. But he didn't say anything. He laced his fingers back with mine and the lights shut off as the movie began to play. 

It was a romantic comedy, a mixture of two of my favorite things other than sap stories. I held his hand on and off throughout the movie and I even leaned against him to bury myself a few times when the scenes got all cute and mushy. When they were funny, we'd always be the loudest ones laughing in the theater but it was okay because we made the people around us laugh even harder. Even though their laughs were targetted at us, we didn't care in the slightest. 

I didn't want the movie to end. I was having so much fun and I felt so happy. 

I don't understand where my heart lies... 

Hoseok leaned into me a bit, his lips dangerously close to my ears as he whispered something I wished I didn't hear for many reasons.

"I fell in love with you, Park Hana. But I know we can't be anything even if you felt the same so don't worry about anything. Treat me like you always have and I will do you the same in return. I treasure our friendship." 

-- 

The date was cut short but Jungkook's phone call, which was right on time as the movie had just ended, so Hoseok took me to Jimin's house to meet those two. 

We didn't speak anything of what he said to me during the movie. But I knew his feelings now.. And I still had no clue for mine. But surprisingly, it wasn't awkward between us. Even though I knew his feelings and in a way ignored them, nothing changed between us and our date ended wonderfully. 

I honestly wished I hadn't agreed to hang out with Jimin and Jungkook because I just wanted to go home and have the rest of the day off to think about everything and let it all sink in. But here I was anyways, lounging on the couch with Jimin and Jungkook as we played video games, eating chicken and drinking alcohol. It was almost like a guy's night out type of thing.. Except I was a girl. But I enjoyed it. 

"Hana beat me again, what the ?" A curse word slipped from Jimin's mouth as he bit into his chicken. 

"She's good at racing games apparently." Jungkook sipped his alcohol and grinned at me. "You beat us all at shooting games too. What is your secret?" 

I put the bone of my finished chicken wing on the plate I had on the coffee table and shrugged. "A secret I don't even know. I just played a lot when I was younger." 

"With boys?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. 

"No, idiot. Video games." 

"I knew that." Jimin teased. "But you didn't play with anyone?"

"No." I grumbled. "I wasn't that type and I'm still not that type."

"You're playing with us now." Jungkook said, innocently.

Oh the innocence. "Right." 

Jimin's phone rang so he hit pause right as I was about to win and answered it. Figures. 

"Hello? Soo Young-ah?" 

Jungkook turned his head a bit at her name and I couldn't help but turn as well. Soo Young? Dae Young's younger sister? Ah. 

Jimin got up and left the room quickly, Jungkook's eyes landing on me. His gaze glinted with anger so I just had to ask. "What's wrong, Jungkook?" 

Jungkook shook his head and left as well, disappearing in a different room. 

Ha, well. I finished a piece of chicken and got up, stretching. It's so late. 

Grabbing my phone, I hesitated to call Yoongi. I haven't heard from him since this morning. I mean, it shouldn't matter because I've gone a whole day without talking to him but it just feels weird right now. Should I ask him to take me home? I don't want to ride the bus this late.. Plus it would be an excuse to see him.. 

What the ? Why do I even need an excuse to see him? 

It's the alcohol talking, right? I didn't drink that much though..

I'll just call Taehyung

Just as I was pulling Taehyung's number up, Yoongi called. My thumb froze over the answer button. Can he hear my thoughts? 

I answered it on the last ring and couldn't even say hello before he spoke, which was very unusual. 

"Hana."

"What is it?" Is something wrong? His voice sounds different. 

"I'm going to come over, okay?" 

Sounds like he doesn't want to say anything about it if there is an issue. "Sure but you gotta pick me up from Jungkook's. I don't want to ride the bus since it's too late." 

"On my way." He hung up.

"Are you leaving?" Jungkook asked as he appeared in the room, his cheeks a little red from the alcohol. Did he seriously just leave the room and drink a ton and then come back? Honestly. 

I ruffled his hair. "Don't drink so much." I nodded at the few cans in his hands. "If you're upset about Jimin and Soo Young, talk to Jimin about it. Don't let a girl stand in between friendships."

"Soo Young? How did you..." He trailed off and just nodded. "Thanks, Hana, for coming over. Who's coming to get you? Taehyung?"

"Actually, Yoongi. I was going to call Taehyung but Yoongi called me first." I shrugged. 

Jungkook looked curious. "Is he okay?" Jungkook seems to be catching on to things about Yoongi..

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.." He scratched the back of his head. "Yoongi doesn't like to do things late at night and the fact that he called you and is willing to drive you home.. It's just weird for Yoongi."

He has his reasons, I'm sure. I shrugged again. "I'm special, Jungkook." 

"Obviously." He gave a short giggle. "Sorry for not seeing you out but I want to clean up so I can go to bed."

"No you're fine. Take care of yourself." I mumbled as I slipped my shoes on along with my jacket. "Bye!" 

I stepped outside and stood near the end of the driveway, waiting for Yoongi. It was chilly but my jacket kept a lot of the chill out so I didn't mind at all. Honestly I could've just waited inside but I didn't want to be around Jimin and Jungkook with the tension that was forming. 

I tapped my foot with impatience as the time passed, glancing back at the house when the lights shut off. Yoongi, why are you taking so long?

Just when I complained, Yoongi's car pulled up. I took no time to scurry to the car and get in, sighing when the heat rolled over me. 

"You were outside?" Yoongi gave me a surprised look before the interior lights dimmed and left us with nothing but the headlights and the glow of the radio. 

"Yeah. Jimin and Jungkook were getting tense." 

Yoongi turned his head a little and glanced at the house before backing out and going back the way he came. Quiet piano music was the only thing heard for a while before Yoongi spoke. 

"I thought I would be waking you up but instead I'm driving you home." He spoke just barely above the already quiet music. "You smell of alcohol, are you drunk?"

"No, I just had a few." I mumbled, watching out the window. "Even if you were waking me up, I told you that it's fine if you do. Even if it isn't an emergency, I'm fine with waking up if it's you that wants me." 

He didn't answer for a moment. "You can probably already guess why I called you so I don't really want to say anything unneeded." 

"I understand." I spared a glance at him and then at his hand that rested in his lap, the other one steering. Should I hold his hand? What if he thinks too much of it? I only want to comfort him.

He glanced at me a second and then held his out out towards me, waiting.This is the first time he's willingly done anything like this.. 

I held his hand easily, the back of his hand with my thumb and admiring the small smile that crept onto his lips. 

He no longer moves away from my touch. In fact... I think he even likes it. That was my goal, afterall.. To get him use to actions like these so he can feel comfort in them. 

I guess I can say that I have succeeded. 

"Hey Yoongi." I broke the silence again. 

"What?" 

"You're comfortable with these actions now, see? I told you that I would get you use to them. You even wanted me to hold your hand." 

He gave a small nod. "Like a dog. Are you happy?" 

"Like a dog?" I gave a small chuckle. "I didn't train you. I just..." 

"Trained me." He finished, the smile still present on his lips. "Like a dog." 

"I went on a date with Hobi and Taehyung like you suggested." I announced, resting our joined hands in my lap. 

"Were they fun?" 

"Yeah, very." I nodded. "But I feel horrible.. Hobi confessed his feelings for me today after the date."

He didn't say anything.

"You knew all along, right? That Hobi liked me? You even knew that Taehyung likes me before he said anything to me." 

"True."

"I'm happy that you didn't tell me. It means that I'm blind and that you treasure your friends enough to keep things low until they reveal it themselves." 

"You are very blind." 

"Is there anything else I should know?" Do you like me? 

"Yeah, there is."

"Really? Tell me!" 

"No." 

I slumped. "Anyways, what do I do? Going on dates with them just proved to me that I feel something for them. It didn't show me who I liked though." 

"Did you think it would be that easy?" He mumbled. "You need to go on multiple and just relax. It'll come to you with time, you can't study your feelings or else they will lie to you." 

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked, staring at him intensely. Don't you dare reject me. 

He didn't respond and tried to pull his hand away but I continued to hold on. 

"Why?" I sighed with frustration. "You only take me to work related places and you reject my date offers yet you're fine with me hanging out around your house all day or you coming over and doing the same thing. Right now you're even trying to reject the action we have already done multiple times. Why?" 

He didn't respond still. 

"Yoongi, seriously. Why?" I let go of his hand, my frustration taking over as he quickly withdrew his hand and put it back on the steering wheel with his other hand. "It hurts when you reject me. For someone whom I care for.. You're hurting me a lot."

"Then don't care for me." He spoke sternly. "I didn't ask for you to care for me, only to help me."

"What did you think was going to happen when I help you, Yoongi? Of course I'm going to care for you! You're my friend now and you always will be. You can't change that.. And if you seriously regret that then why am I even here right now?" 

"I don't want to fight." 

"We're not fighting." I stared out the window, my heart aching. "I'm frustrated and hurt. I just wanted you to know that." 

Why must he reject me? It's not fair.. If I'm going to try and figure out my feelings, then he needs to be included too. 

I ran the tip of my fingers in patterns over his window, trying to calm myself down so that I don't make things worse for him since he's already feeling low at the moment.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked after a while. 

"Calming myself down." I sighed. "I'm not angry and I never was. I just don't want to think anymore. I'm forcing my brain to only focus on what I'm doing." 

He didn't say anything more and instead pulled into a parking lot, the name of the building facing away from us. I had no clue where we were. 

"Where are we?" I asked, pulling myself away from the window. 

"Stay here real fast. I'll leave the car running but lock the doors when I leave." He warned as he got out of the car and jogged around the side of the building to the front until he was out of sight.

Where are we though? I did as I was told and locked the doors, sinking lower in the car. It's kind of creepy out here alone in an unknown place. 

I glanced around and only managed to see a few cars as they sped by, but it wasn't populated. He must have taken a different route to get to my house. I really don't recognize where we are.

I mess around with his radio stations for a moment before deciding to just change it back incase he would get upset. I wonder what he's thinking about. Did something new happen today or is he just feeling low? Did he think too much? I wish he would tell me but I'm okay with just being there for him.

I jumped when he knocked on the window and unlocked it, laughing off my embarrassment. 

"I didn't mean to scare you." He gave a slight chuckle, putting a plastic bag in my lap.

"I was lost in thought and didn't notice you approaching.. It's fine.." I stared at the bag. "What is this?"

I lifted it off my lap when it started to get cold and then peaked in it. Ice cream? Yoongi likes ice cream? Well duh. Who doesn't? "Ice cream makes people feel better." He announced, pulling back onto the road. "I bought it for you." That's cute.

"You're eating it too." He opened his mouth to protest but stopped. "That's what I thought."

I ended up placing the bag near my feet since it was too cold for me to hold and we just drove in silence the rest of the way, enjoying the music. 

3 dates and then a video game session with Jungkook and Jimin... All within a few days. I should really scout out more gigs for Yoongi. But he isn't complaining so I don't know.

We got out of the car and headed to my home. No barking from Chico? 

"Hey, where's Chico?" Yoongi noticed as well as we both looked around the apartment. 

Forgetting to take off my shoes, I looked around my apartment carefully. Glancing under beds, couches, in rooms that were previously closed in case I had accidently shut him behind a door. But nothing. What the ? Did someone steal my dog? 

"Uhm.." I tried not to panic as I went back over to Yoongi. "I think someone stole my dog." 

"Stole your dog?" Yoongi placed the ice cream in the freezer and then joined me again. "Did you lock your doors?"

"Uhh.." I tried to think but I just couldn't. Why would anyone steal my dog? "Hobi and I went to the dog park with Chico and Mickey today and then we dropped Chico back off here before going to see a movie. I don't usually lock my doors unless I'm going away for a while.. But why would someone steal my dog?" 

"Good question." Yoongi looked just as lost and dumbfounded as I was. 

"What do we do?" I looked to him for help. "I don't know what to do. I've never been robbed, especially of a pet.." I hope my Chico is okay.. Will I never see him again? 

But Yoongi remained just as lost. "I don't know." 

We rechecked the house but still no Chico. "Should I call my mom?" I frowned, feeling like I was going to cry. Why would anyone want to steal Chico from me? "She might know what to do.."

Yoongi just simply nodded, taking note that I was very close to losing composure. I dialed my mom's number quickly but no answer. It is late, afterall... 

I tried my dad's but then hung up immediately when I remembered that he had left for business again. Should I try my brother? 

And so I called Hyun Ki, surprised at how fast he answered. "Hyun Ki, I thin--"

"I have Chico."

"What, why?" I nearly fell over with relief. He stole my dog. At least it was Hyun Ki. 

"Mom told me to take him."

"Again, why?" I couldn't help but feel a bit angry. "And why not tell me?"

"I don't know, mom thinks you're neglecting him by keeping him cooped up in the apartment. I would talk to her if you want him back." 

"What the hell? I'm not a kid, you guys can't just take my dog." I snapped, Yoongi giving me a surprised look at the sudden change of emotion. 

"I only took him, I didn't plan it." Hyun Ki sighed. "Just talk to her about. I knew you would call but not this late. Were you with someone? One of them?"

"Yes and I still am." I grumbled.

"You should really not get close to these guys, Hana.." Hyun Ki mumbled. "You're going to get hurt. They're going to get hurt. It will all be chaotic and messy. Do you really want this?" 

"Shut up." I snapped again. "I know.." I hung up and glanced at Yoongi. "My brother stole him."

"Why?"

"Because of my mother." 

"Why?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Do you want ice cream now? Because I could totally go for some at this point." 

Yoongi curved his lips into a small smile once more and nodded. "I'll get you some." 

Why are they budding into my business? Sure.. I haven't taken Chico out very much but I'm not neglecting him! I'm home a lot other than these past few days. I don't work often afterall.. I take care of Chico. 

Hyun Ki is right and I know it. 

But I can't stop. 

I started something I can't stop and now it's growing out of control with these possible feelings that I have with 3 of them..

Hyun Ki was right at Hobi and I's fake engagement party as well.. 

I'm going to hurt them.

They're going to hurt me. 

It is going to end in a chaotic mess and I will be right in the middle of it all.

And there is nothing I can do anymore. 

I can't stop. 

 

For once, I have nothing to say :') ~PandaBiscuit~