006

Without You

“Thanks for lunch, imo…or unnie.” Eunhee blinked and nodded as they entered the hotel’s top floor. Taeyong chuckled.

“I’m glad you enjoyed, princess.” She smiled at her, then her secretary approached them.

“GM, the mister Seo from Sec~”

“I’ll get it from you later, keep it first.” She said meaningfully, the male nodded and stepped away.

“Taeyong-ah, do you want coffee or~”

“Noona!”

“Jaehyun and Doyoung oppa!” Eunhee ran to the two males, Taeyong grinned.

“My cousins..are here.” Minah blinked just as Jaehyun lifted the girl and spun her around.

“Hi, noona.” Doyoung hugged her briefly.

“I thought you two were still out of town because of school.” Minah said as she gestured for them to get inside her office.

“Yes, we just got back. And we have a three week break.” Doyoung said excitedly.

“Why do I smell trouble?” Taeyong muttered, Jaehyun grinned before greeting his older cousin with a hug.

“Have you been well, Minah noona?” He asked.

“Been better, hurry up and graduate so they wont pressure me to become CEO.” She said as she plopped down on her seat. She noticed an envelop on her desk, it had the security department’s stamp on it. Her brows met briefly.

“Should we step out for a bit? You seem busy.” Taeyong glanced at her.

“Oh?” She looked up.

“We’ll take Eunhee for ice cream, Taeyong hyung can go back to work too.” Jaehyun offered.

“Sounds good.” Taeyong smiled at his daughter.

“Arasso. Dinner at my place.” Minah waved at Eunhee as they piled out of her office. Minah looked up, she was finally alone.

She puffed her cheeks as she opened the envelope and took out its contents.

Her eyes widened as she saw the photos, mister Seo got it right. When she saw Songhee last week, she was wearing a white mini dress and had her hair down and just earlier; she was dressed in jeans, a black sweater and was carrying a green bag. She took out flash drive and plugged it on her laptop.

The footage started to play.

The first video started to play, Songhee was seen entering the bar lounge with a male, they were holding hands.

Another footage played.

Songhee had arrived at the fourteenth floor, the same unknown male was waiting for her by the door of room 1417. Songhee walked up to him and kissed the male straight on the lips.

 

Minah pulled away from the screen.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++