005

Without You

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, we’ve finished the report.”

“That’s good then, with our VVIP coming next week and the president will be here too. It’s a big event.” Minah said.

“Then, we’ll rely on your guidance, GM.” The male nodded before excusing himself, Izzy arrived at the lounge and bowed as she passed by the guests.

“Is everything going well?” She asked the front desk.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good, I set a meeting~” She paused when she saw Songhee enter the lobby, she made her way to the elevator quickly.

“Ma’am?”

“I set a meeting with our PR team from the main office, please direct them immediately.”

 

 

 

“Fourteenth floor?” Minah pressed the button and the elevator doors opened.

“Yes, ma’am. Room 1418, the guest is..mad.”

She just nodded and got in the machine, her phone buzzed.

Lunch? Eunhee’s lesson ended early. –Taeyong

The doors opened and she got out of the machine, she replied a quick yes before heading towards the room where she could hear a male yelling at the housekeeping staff.

“What happened?” She asked quietly as she approached the lady.

“You! Are you the manager?” The male eyed her.

“Yes, sir. I am sorry~”

“Sorry?! You should teach your people some manners, she just marched inside while I was..” He trailed off, Minah looked up, the door was open behind him, there was a half lady on his bed.

“I’m sorry, sir. I’m sure miss Hae knocked before entering.”

“Don’t give me alibis, just leave!” He snapped before closing the door to their faces.

“Ma’am~”

“It’s okay, just go get some rest.” She patted the older lady’s shoulder before turning away, she was about to call Taeyong when the door to room1417 opened.

“What was that?” A topless male spoke to her, she paused.

“One of our guests were feeling uncomfortable, sir.” She said politely, then her eyes went to the room behind him.

Then it all happened so fast, the male just shrugged at her and went back into the room.

Minah stayed frozen on her spot, inside the room, on the bed…did she just see Songhee?

 

 

 

 

“I’m just seeing things.” She said as she got inside her office. She paced towards her computer and sat down on her desk.

I did see her at the lobby. But she did mention her company holds their meetings here, she must be having lunch with her boss.” She spoke, she glanced at the time.

I saw wrongly. Maybe I just need to eat.” She nodded to herself, then her phone rang.

It was Youngho.

Johnny?

I’m just calling to remind you to eat lunch. You tend to go crazy when you’re hungry.

“Right? I tend to go crazy when hungry.” She nodded as she grabbed her purse and left her office.

Wow, you actually acknowledged it.” He laughed, Minah just nodded again.

Anyway, go eat. I’ll be flying back this weekend. Take care, baby boo.

You too.” She sighed as she kept her phone in her purse again.

 

 

Taeyong bumped fists with Minah as she joined them at their table.

“Thanks for the dress, unnie.” Eunhee said as she pointed to the cerulean dress she was wearing.

“Anything for my favorite princess.” She nodded.

“You look a little…shaken.” Taeyong said, as they were served cold fruit shakes. She just shook her head and took off her blazer.

“Appa, I have something to say.” Eunhee spoke.

“What is it?” Taeyong patted her hair down.

“I don’t like Songhee unnie.”

Minah choked on her drink.

“Huh?” Taeyong glanced at his friend.

“I just don’t like her, I just wanted to be clear on that. Besides, it’s not like I have to like everyone, right?”

“You are staring to sound like Isabella Park, you know that right?” Taeyong flinched.

“And you, I’ve never seen you this frazzled, did something happen?” He looked at Minah.

“She just seems..someone I can’t trust, appa.” Eunhee continued. Minah wiped her lips, then her friend’s words started to replay in her mind.

“Want to go out for dinner? Songhee cancelled, she has a meeting.”

“Songhee keeps on getting busy, she cancelled dinner last night because of work.”

“Minah?” Taeyong poked her wrist, she looked up, blinking.

“I have to make a call.” She stood up and stepped out.

 

 

 

“Yes, GM.”

“Mister Seo, I hope I’m not disturbing your lunch.” She said as she leaned against the wooden railing.

“Not at all, to what do I owe this pleasure?”

She exhaled and studied the cars as they passed by across the street.

“You’re head of the security team, I would like you to check something for me.”

“What is it, ma’am?”

“CCTV footages, ahjussi.” She said.

“Then, just send me a text what time and which location in the hotel, GM. I’ll have it printed and sent to your office.”

“Thanks, ahjussi.” She said politely before ending the call.

 

It’s not true. I’m just being crazy. This can’t happen to him, not to Johnny.” She mumbled to herself before heading back in.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++