041

Without You

2 months later

 

 

 

“Welcome back, noona!” Jaehyun smiled as he entered the hall with a bouquet of flowers. Izzy stood up and hugged her younger cousin.

“Thank you “adulting” while I couldn’t.” She mused as Doyoung joined their hug.

“So, it’s official? Izzy’s KangSan’s VP again.” Taeyong mused as he entered the room, Youngho was right behind his cousin.

“Did you order foo already, noona?” Jaehyun asked as he sat down.

“I did.” She nodded, Youngho walked up to her.

“How was your day?” He asked before kissing her cheek, she rolled her eyes and exhaled. Johnny chuckled and pulled her to the table.

It felt like Kangjun was too happy to see me.

Why?

He set me up on meetings, and meetings and more meetings.” She mumbled just as Inyoung entered the room.

“Hi, unnie.” She waved at her.

“Welcome back to real world, Isabella.” Inyoung mused just as she sat down beside Taeyong.

“Which mall did you empty today?” Taeyong mused. Inyoung just rolled her eyes at him.

“Jaehyun’s finishing school soon, congratulations to our baby.” Izzy mused, Jaehyun cringed.

“But, you two,” Inyoung eyed the couple warily.

“What now, noona?” Johnny said as the waiter came to serve their food.

“I felt so left behind, you guys were being secretive, when in fact I helped the two of you get together. I feel so insulted, I was the one who pointed out to Izzy~ ”

“We get it, unnie. Sorry for not telling you right away.” Izzy chuckled.

“Anyway, I’m happy for you two blind people finally seeing the light. Now, kiss.” Inyoung teased, Taeyong just eyed her warily.

Izzy and Johnny laughed.

 

 

“Eunhee was so excited when she found we were coming to watch her.” Inyoung said as they walked towards the academy’s entrance, in front of them, the two cousins were talking as they walked.

“Those two, both are eye catchers.” Inyoung mused, Izzy followed her gaze, a lot of females did glance at them as they passed.

“Unnie, you always tease me about Youngho, should I tease you with Taeyong? I mean it’s only fair.”

Inyoung slapped the girl’s arm.

“You two are different, Johnny and you, are a perfect fit, you know? Ice princess and warm fuzzy giant.”

“Heol.” Izzy shook her head.

“Inyoung-ah,” Taeyong called.

“We promised we’d see her before the show starts. See you inside.” Inyoung said before walking towards Taeyong.

“Taeyong looks like a teenager compared to the other parents.” Izzy murmured as Johnny walked with her, she hooked her arm around his.

“I think it’s nice.” Youngho nodded and kissed the side of her head as they entered the academy’s grounds.

So my parents called earlier,” Youngho started as they approached the building, Izzy nodded for him to continue.

They said we should visit.

Visit? Your home? But you live there.” She blinked, Youngho shook his head.

SanFran.” He said hesitantly.

That’s sounds fun, when?” She asked while holding his hand, Youngho blinked.

You’re okay with going?

It’s not just your home, it’s my home too.” She shook her head as they entered the main hall.

I just figured that…you were busy, and I didn’t want to rush you doing the whole…being official thing, you know. I know you, you don’t like those things.” He said quietly, Izzy paused, confused.

This whole time, you were thinking that? About being official? Were we not? Or are we still not?” She blinked.

Well, I don’t~

“So this whole time, I attended events with you, you were at my father’s birthday, I was at that CJ&E opening thing too, and that didn’t ring any bell?” She blinked.

“You just spoke in tow languages.” He blinked at her, Izzy sighed.

I can’t deal with this. Not now.” She stalked towards the entrance of the auditorium.

What?” Johnny mumbled as he followed her.

 

 

“You did great, princess.” Izzy smiled and kissed the girl’s cheek. Taeyong grinned at her.

“Thanks for coming unnie and samchon.” Eunhee laughed before running off to Inyoung who was on the phone.

“I have to be at the company, I’ll see you.” Izzy squeezed Taeyong’s arm before turning away from him, Johnny followed her, and ignoring the look his cousin gave him.

Izzy,” He sighed as they reached his car.

“I’m just a bit frustrated, I’m not angry.” She said darkly, Youngho shook his head.

“I was worried if…you know, it would make you feel uncomfortable.”

I basically shoved my face it the public’s eye every time I went to an event with you for the past month.” She pointed out, Johnny started to smile.

It’s not funny. How could you think that way?

“You didn’t say anything.”

Do I have to?” She sighed and hit his chest softly, Johnny shook his head.

Then do you get it now? We don’t need…a label, but don’t hesitate to call me your girlfriend, it’s fine.

“Now that we’re talking about it,” She started as she leaned against the Ferrari.

I don’t think things really changed for us, I mean, we attend the same events, whether it be with our family, or company~

Johnny just cupped both of her cheeks and kissed her.

I get it, stop worrying about it. I’m sorry.” He mused before pulling away.

“It’s kind of my fault too.” She shrugged sheepishly, Youngho chuckled and just pulled her to him.

So, SanFran next month?” He asked her. Izzy pulled away to meet his gaze.

Sounds good.” She grinned.

Cool.” He let go of her and went around the car, Izzy was about to open the door when Johnny pushed it back and kissed cheek.

Love you.” He said before going back to the driver’s side again.

Izzy just smiled and got inside the vehicle.

 

Love you too, you giant.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

THE END!

(09/04/16)

Thank you everyone!