003

Without You

 

“You aren’t coming?” Songhee asked as the black Rolls Royce pulled over in front of their group.

“No, I already told secretary Song to drop you at your office.” Johnny said as he opened the door for her. Eunhee secretly rolled her eyes as Songhee kissed her uncle’s cheek before getting in the vehicle.

“I have a meeting in an hour. See you.” Taeyong patted Minah’s hand, Eunhee waved at the two before following her father.

“Where are you off to?” Minah asked as she dug the key to her BMW M6 inside her Fendi purse.

Are you busy?” Johnny chimed as he kept pace with her.

“No~Yes!” She said quickly, but her friend was already grinning.

How about an ice cream run then~

I’m~

“You just said you’re not.” He chuckled before taking the key from her hand and slinging one arm around her neck.

Why can’t you adult?” She sighed, he just smiled and pulled her to the car.

 

 

 

“So, what is it?” Izzy asked as she shook off her heels, the two were at Han River, enjoying cups of ice cream.

I just realized that I’ve been with Songhee for quite a while.” Johnny said as he finished his cup.

Yeah, since junior year in uni, so..three years.

Johnny patted his lap; Minah raised her legs and put them across his lap.

“I think it’s getting too serious.” Johnny said as he massaged her legs slowly.

Well, it is a relationship.” She pointed out, Johnny made a face at her, she smiled.

Is it time to mention marriage?” He met her gaze briefly as he started massaging the soles of her feet.

Hmmm, it depends. Do you see yourself marrying her?” She questioned, Johnny could not help but smile, typical straightforward Izzy.

I don’t know, Iz. But, I feel like I’m leaving her hanging, you know.

She just nodded quietly.

“You? You look tired. Like, I’m-tired-of-life tired.” Johnny pointed out, she exhaled.

We have some guests, they’re a bit over the top.” She nodded, Johnny nodded as she set her feet down.

You’re right, I think I’m too tired. Like tired as .” She mumbled again, this was how she usually started ranting, little by little and by cursing.

Uncle and aunt have been pressuring you to take the CEO post again?” He asked her, she nodded.

That and the opening of the new branch as Paju. I just realized I’m managing three hotels. In different places.” She leaned back on her seat.

You can always take a break, Iz. You can hide at my place, we can build a fort.” He mused, she smiled.

Nice touch, a fort.” She pointed out, he stood up and knelt down to strap her heels back on her feet.

What I meant was that, baby boo needs rest.” He patted the tip of her shoes before standing.

So, let’s go back to you and Songhee? Am I going to be bridesmaid?” She piped in, Johnny eyed her warily. She chuckled and slapped his arm.

“Piggyback to the car?” She asked, Johnny crouched down and she leapt on his back.

To the Batmobile!” He hummed as he walked.

 

 

 

“Yes, appa.” Izzy mumbled as she stepped out of her room, she was on the phone with her father; as usual he was giving her instructions and reminders.

“And make sure to check on the Paju location, okay?”

“I’ll be driving there today.” She replied, she yawned briefly as she entered the kitchen, she was still dressed in a tank top and a pair of shorts.

“Good, say hi to Youngho and Taeyong for me.” The elder spoke before ending the call. Minah started to brew coffee; she sat on the countertop and started to check on her emails. She looked up as she heard the front door of her unit open, then a deep familiar voice came with it.

Isabelle?

“Kitchen.” She said groggily, Johnny, already dressed for work in navy blue suit appeared by her.

“I just came by to tell you about that party next week, mom wants to see you.” He said as he leaned down to kiss her cheek.

I know. I took note of it. Hyatt, right?” She questioned while rubbing her eyes, Johnny just lifted her off the counter carefully.

“You can go shower, I’ll make breakfast.” He said, she just nodded and patted his cheek before going back to her room.

Minutes later, Izzy went black, dressed in a pair skinny slacks and a white sleeveless turtleneck top.

“Songhee keeps on getting busy, she cancelled dinner last night because of work.” He said as he served pancakes.

“Appa just gave me another project. I hate you; you look so happy it’s just seven in the morning. What are you? Just where do you get the energy to be so bright and jolly, ugh.” She opened up, Johnny grinned and just opened his arms to her.

“Now I know you’re awake.” He chuckled as Minah went into his arms.

 

Rise and shine, knucklehead.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

A/N: This fic is actually a Made in the USA NCT version story. lol. Just in case you guys notice the similarities. Thanks!