024

Without You

 

 

 

“This is your jurisdiction now, right?” Taeyong said as he strode in Doyoung’s office.

“…Sort of..? Hyung, what are~”

“I need access to your security cameras.” He statted.

“What?” The new general manager of Seoul Intercontinental Hotel stared at the older male.

“I don’t think Izzy showed me everything.”

“Showed you what? Is this about Songhee noona?”

“Don’t call her noona.” He snapped, Doyoung winced.

“Look hyung, I’ll call the head of the security department and~”

“No, you will come with me. Let’s go.” Taeyong pulled the younger male out of the room.

 

 

“So, where’s your appa?” Mrs. Seo smiled at Eunhee.

“I don’t know, halmae. He promised to pick me up, but something must have come up.” She replied with a pout as she looked at the menu again.

“I hope we didn’t disturb you from work by inviting you to have lunch with us.” Mrs. Seo turned to Songhee, who just shook her head.

“Of course not, auntie.”

The elder glanced at her son, Youngho was being unusually quiet.

“Youngho-ya, is everything alright? You look glum.”

Johnny looked up. Mr. Seo snorted as he chewed.

“He’s just worried,”

Songhee’s brows met, she put her utensils down.

“Worried? What are you worried about?” Mrs. Seo faced her son, Eunhee grinned.

“We’ve been here for almost two weeks already, we’ve had luncheons and dinners at home, tell me, did Minah ever show up?” Mr. Seo spoke, Johnny looked away.

Mrs. Seo halted.

“Youngho, did something happen between you and Isabella?”

“Eomma, Izzy~”

“Unnie!” Eunhee leapt down from her chair.

 

 

“Unnie!”

Minah spun around and found Eunhee running towards them, Yuta glanced at the kid.

“Taeyong’s niece, right?”

“Daughter.” She smiled at him before leaning down to hug the girl.

“Are you here with appa?” She asked, Eunhee pointed towards their table, Minah’s eyes widened.

“Oh, told you we didn’t really have to go for Italian today.” Yuta mused behind her.

“I~”

Isabella,” Mr. Seo actually stood up from his seat, Minah panicked, Yuta wanted to laugh.

Uncle, hi.” She said meekly before the elder hugged her.

I don’t know what happened between you and Johnny, but you’re still like my daughter, so,

Uncle, nothing happened.” She fibbed.

I’m glad you’re finally back together with Yuta here!” He greeted, Minah’s balked.

Uncle, we aren’t~

The elder just shook his head at her before going back to their table, Minah glanced at Yuta, who just looked amused.

 

 

Right, that was her ex-boyfriend back in college.” Mrs. Seo smiled, her husband nodded and took out his phone.

Thanks, samchon! – Taeyong

He just shook his head in amusement.

“Her ex-boyfriend?” Songhee voiced.

“Yuta sunbae.” Johnny said quietly as he picked up his fork.

“They always did look good together, I’m glad they’re back together.” Mr. Seo commented, Johnny looked up.

“They’re not back together, abeoji.” Johnny spoke again, Songhee looked at him. Eunhee grinned.

“They are. She said so.” Mr. Seo replied.

“No, they’re not.” Youngho shook his head, then he stood up, but before he could move, Songhee reached for his hand.

“If you go to her, then we’re done.” She said. The elders paused; somehow they already had a feeling what was going on. Youngho looked at her, his brows rose.

You’ll never be her.

He slowly removed her hand on his wrist.

 

 

“Okay.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++