032

Without You

Minah squinted as she looked up.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been here.” She spoke to Kangjun as they entered Park Group’s Shilla Stay Jeju Hotel.

“The staff are here waiting for you, ma’am.” Kangjun nodded as they entered through the doors, Minah smiled at the GM of the branch approached her.

“Welcome, vice president. How was your flight?”

“Unnie, please, please comfortably, like you always do.” Minah mused before hugging the older female.

“You were my favorite hoobae, well look at you now.” She mused as the resot fo the staff bowed as Minah passed by.

“How’s everything going here? This branch is the chairman’s favorite you know.” Izzy grinned as they walked towards the elevator.

“We’ve been having issues with the renovations, but other than that, everything’s well. And Mondo’s director is already waiting for you upstairs.”

“I know, thanks unnie. Let’s have lunch together.”

“Sure.” She nodded as Kangjun pressed the button on the wall and the doors closed.

“Kangjun-ah, remember those dried seafood thing?”

“Yes?”

“Ani, when we usually visit here, Youngho always wanted to~” She halted, Kangjun’s brows rose.

“Ah, dried squid? Director Seo did like those. Do you want me to get some?” Kangjun asked, he saw how his boss chewed on her lip.

“No. He’s flying out today. It would be useless.” She reasoned as the doors pinged open.

“Heol.” Kangjun muttered before following her.

 

 

 

Johnny flexed his neck as he took his seat; he removed his earphones just as the flight attendant offered him the day’s paper. Before he could pick up the newspaper, his phone buzzed.

“Sir,” His secretary had stood up and rushed to him, Youngho looked at his phone.

“It’s Chairman Park.” His secretary spoke just as Youngho opened the article on his phone.

“Cancel this flight.” Youngho unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up.

“But sir, the meeting in Japan is quite urgent~”

“Move it here, do whatever you can. But move this flight. Call the president, tell him I won’t be able to leave.” Youngho picked up his jacket and ran towards the door. Minutes later, his black Maybach was seen careening out of Inchecon International Airport’s parking lot.

 

 

“Oppa,” Minah smiled as she entered the conference hall.

“Have you seen the plans?” Yuta pushed the documents to her.

“I have, I went through them in the plane. I have one question though.” She started as she picked up the folder.

“The board says that there’s must be something we can do with the livestock farm behind our establishment. If we start construction, the owners might complain due to the noise and the pollution.”

“I know, I had my team contact them and~”

Minah’s phone started to ring. She excused herself before sliding the green icon across the screen.

“Hello?”

Just as she spoke, Kangjun rushed into the room, with his phone in hand.

“Vice president, it’s the hospital!”

 

Then Minah’s phone slid down from her fingers and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++