014

Without You

 

“Why are we here?” Minah asked Johnny stepped on the brakes, she recognized CJ&E’s private jets.

Get off.” He said before sliding down the vehicle. Minah sighed and followed her friend.

“Vice president, it’s nice to see you.” An older male approached them with a smile. Minah glanced around them, they were at one of the Seos’ private hangars in Seoul.

“Miss Park too, I’m happy to see that you are well.”

“Good evening, ahjussi.” She greeted the male, Johnny was still ignoring her.

“We can use one, right? I already spoke with the pilot.”

“Yes, sir. We’re currently loading that needed necessities and,”

A black sedan halted across them, Minah recognized her secretary’s silhouette as he went down from driver’s seat.

“Kangjun-ah.” She walked to him, she took notice of the black Louis Vuitton duffel he was carrying.

“Thanks, Kangjun-ah.” Johnny sidestepped her and took the bag, Minah watched as he climbed the steps to the plane.

“Did he~”

“He sent me a message. Your schedule has been cleared for the next three days. I asked your housekeeper to prepare some clothes too.”

“What? Why~”

“GM, you have to tell him.” He said.

Izzy halted, her brows met.

“It will be ugly if he finds out from someone else.” He said before going back to his car and leaving.

Minah sighed and wrapped her arms around herself. She glanced at the steps before making her way towards them.

 

 

“Taeyong-ah,” Songhee caught up to him, he glanced at her. Dinner was a little awkward, Jaehyun and Doyoung tried to bring the atmosphere up, but it seems that Eunhee was the only one who was genuinely pleased with the situation.

“I’m a bit confused, Minah works for her family’s company, right?” She asked carefully.

“Yeah, she does.” He replied as he walked towards his car, Eunhee was behind them, chatting with the two cousins.

“Is she the CEO or~”

“No, she chose to start from the bottom, so now, she’s General Manager of three hotels in Cheongdam.”

Songhee stilled for a moment.

“Cheongdam?”

“Yeah, her main office is usually at Seoul Intercon.”

Songhee dropped her purse, Taeyong stopped and blinked at her. She swallowed and picked up her bag.

“Is something~”

“No. I have to go first. Tell the Mr. and Mrs. Park that dinner was lovely.” She said in a rush before hailing a cab.

 

 

Minah stepped in the plane, Johnny was already on his seat with a glass of scotch beside him.

“Youngho-ya, I’m~”

I don’t understand. When did this start? You never had issues with Songhee.” He spoke softly, she bit her lip and sat beside him.

All I can think about is I mentioned something about marriage, then you started acting up. Isabelle, even if I get married, nothing will change.

I..I’m not..” She bit the insides of her cheek, she just sighed and leaned back on her seat.

Johnny stood up and motioned for her to stand as well, then he plopped down on her seat and opened his arms to her.

“Seo Youngho.” She warned, he just rolled his eyes at her. She sighed before sitting down on his lap, Johnny smiled and lifted her legs up and hugged her.

“I’m sorry, I yelled at you. It was just frustrating.” He stated, Minah didn’t reply and just wrapped her arms around his neck.

“All of a sudden, you just stopped being..Isabelle, my Isabelle. It’s as if you’re shutting me out. And it scared the hell out of me.” He murmured.

I wasn’t shutting you out.” She mumbled slowly.

“You don’t understand, Iz. I need you.” He said softly.

She just nodded and closed her eyes.

 

 

Youngho, where are we?” Izzy asked as she stepped down the steps, it was balmy. Too balmy.

“Phuket.” He was grinning at her as he approached the waiting car.

“What?!”

He just pulled her towards the car, she checked the time on her watch. It was almost four am.

“We can hit the beach after we’ve slept for a bit.” He said as the car started to move.

I thought we were just going to Jeju.” She mumbled, he chuckled.

“We were on the plane for almost seven hours. And you think we’re heading to Jeju?”

“I was asleep.” She pointed out as she put on her seatbelt.

Why are we here, Johnny?

Because we need to talk.

“Youngho~”

You can’t escape me now.” He stated before putting on his headphones. Minah just sighed and looked at the window.

 

 

They stopped in front of the two story beach house, Minah recognized the familiar façade behind the gated property.

“Young master!” A middle-aged lady came rushing to welcome them, Minah waved at her.

“Young miss!” She was beaming with happiness as she greeted them with hugs.

“Everyone was celebrating when we heard you two were coming over for the weekend.” She said as they entered the house.

“Huh?” Izzy asked, two maids were carrying their luggage in.

“You’re here for your honeymoon, right? Finally, you two!” She slapped Youngho’s arm. Izzy choked and started coughing, Johnny just chuckled.

“Ahjumma, we’re not married. She even just yelled at me a few hours ago.”

“What?” The lady looked confused.

“I always thought you two would just naturally end up together. How disappointing.” She made a face at the two, Minah just looked at the lady, appalled.

“Ahjumma, how could you think that way?” Izzy mumbled, Johnny just grinned and slung one arm around her.

“But we do look good together, right?” He nudged her, Isabella just swallowed and pulled away from him.

Stop playing around. I’ll be going to my room.” She muttered darkly before climbing up the steps.

The lady looked at Youngho.

“Did something happen?” She asked.

“Isabelle doesn’t like my girlfriend. I don’t know when she started not liking her. But its..causing us too much.”

“So, you chose to escape with your best friend and leave your girlfriend in Seoul?” She asked pointedly, Johnny blinked.

 

“Think about what you just did, young master.” She mused before leaving him.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++