018

Without You

Taeyong looked at the lady before him, his brows rose. Minah was in his office and she was frowning as she slouched on the couch.

“I don’t know what to do.” She finally spoke, Taeyong stood up from his seat and leaned against his desk.

“What exactly happened, Iz?”

“I planned to call him right after my meeting, I didn’t know he was going to drop by.”

“I thought you hid those photos.”

“I took them out before I left my office, I thought Kangjun was staying at his desk so, I just left without…” She exhaled, Taeyong’s brows met.

“And when I came back, he was already inside.” She leaned back on her seat and closed her eyes.

“What?!” Taeyong balked.

“He’s going to hate me.” She shook her head.

“Minah, I don’t think he can hate you, you’re~”

“No, it’s different this time. You should have seen the way he looked at me.” She stood up and grabbed her purse, Taeyong frowned as he saw her wipe the tears on her cheeks.

“I got to go, thanks for the coffee.”

 

 

 

Jaehyun’s eyes widened when Doyoung handed him the iPad.

“This is weird, they’re always seen together, why are rumors just starting now?” Doyoung spoke.

Someone had sent in photos of Johnny and Minah during their short trip to Phuket, some of the photos were taken by the beach, them riding jet skis and lounging at the Seo’s villa.

“Did someone send people to spy on them? The article is just targeting noona.” Jaehyun spoke.

“It’s claiming that noona is trying to steal Johnny hyung from his girlfriend.”

“Unbelievable.” Doyoung said darkly.

 

 

Minah eyed her the screen of her laptop, it has been four days since the scandal erupted, Youngho never contacted her about it, but CJ&E had already clarified everything. Even their company, Park Group of Hotels had released a statement that their two CEOs have been friends for a long time, still no word from Johnny.

“Don’t you think so, director?”

Minah looked up, she was inside her new office at their main building, she had an interior designer set up her office.

“It looks perfect, I’ll be meeting with someone downstairs, if you have questions, just call my secretary.” She said before leaving the room, Minah chewed on her bottom lip, she had no idea what happened between Youngho and Songhee, did they break up? Was he angry?

No, she wasn’t worried over him and Songhee, she couldn’t give a damn about Songhee. She just wanted to know if Johnny would still talk to her.

She walked to the elevator and entered the machine. She arrived at the mezzanine, and saw Taeyong, she paused.

“I was about to call you,”

“Taeyong.” She sighed before hugging him briefly, he grinned as she pulled away.

“We have that party later, and my secretary suggested that I bring a date.”

“Oh no.” She managed to grin at him.

“Well, since you and Johnny are at war, I might as well take the advantage and~”

“Ya!” She slapped his arm, he chuckled.

“I’ll pick you up by seven?”

“Sure,” She was about to continue when her secretary came rushing to her.

“Director, Mondo Group’s side has arrived, chairman Naka~”

“Minah?” A masculine voice made her halt, she spun around and heard Taeyong chuckle.

“Oppa.” She breathed.

 

 

Jaehyun looked at his cousin then at the male before him.

“I wasn’t exactly expecting you to be here ahead of time.” Minah spoke carefully, but the other male just smiled at her.

“I was hoping it would be less awkward than this,” He said as he leaned on the table.

“Me too.” Jaehyun sighed.

“Ya!” Minah glared at her younger cousin.

“Well, I have to go, Yuta hyung, see you around. It was good to see you.” Jaehyun stood up and shook the male’s hand before leaving.

“How have you been? I was thinking you were in Tokyo this whole time.” Minah spoke, Yuta shook his head.

“I just got back a few months ago, my father handed me this project when he found out you were going to be representing Park Group’s side, smooth move, huh?” He grinned at her, Minah chuckled.

“So, please, don’t be awkward with me. We’re still friends, right?”

“Of course, we are.”

Then Yuta stood up.

“I’ll see you this Thursday then, bijin(beautiful).”

“Of course, you call me that.” She mused before standing up to shake his hand.

“Always.” Yuta mused before leaving the office.

 

 

“Hyung,” Taeyong pushed himself off the wall when he saw Yuta step out Minah’s office.

“Ya, Lee Taeyong.” Yuta grinned as the male walked with him.

“I have a favor to ask.” Taeyong said with a grin.

“What? Which reminds me, how’s Johnny doing? I was half-expecting him to pop out inside Minah’s office.” Yuta chuckled as they walked to the elevator.

“That involves me favor too.” Taeyong stated.

“You see..things have been a little…haywire.”

“Huh?” Yuta asked as they got in the elevator.

“Make Johnny jealous.”

Yuta halted.

“What?”

“Come on, hyung, you were the only one who annoyed him back in college.”

“I didn’t annoy him.” Yuta shook his head in amusement.

“You annoyed him because you ate all Izzy’s time for him.” Taeyong pointed out.

“Ah, that.” Yuta nodded.

“Do that again, hyung.”

“Are you crazy? We all saw what he did to that guy who tried to Minah in public.” Yuta sighed.

“Just make him jealous, hyung. He needs it.” Taeyong urged. Yuta chuckled.

“I’ll try. I was actually wondering why those two aren’t still together.”

 

“My thoughts exactly.” Taeyong nodded.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++