027

Without You

 

Seoul, 2013

 

 

Minah quickly typed the code on the screen, and the door automatically opened, she grinned as she got inside the condo unit. She took off her shoes and jacket and walked towards the kitchen, her brows met when she noticed its messy state.

What the hell, Johnny?” She muttered before dropping her Chanel backpack on the couch and going to his room.

“Seo Youngho?” She called as she stepped in, she found her friend, still sleeping.

“Ya!” She said as she poked him with her toe.

 Johnny grunted and turned away from her, she smiled.

Go away, Izzy.” He said darkly, she just plopped the on the space he had just vacated.

“But,” She said as she inched closer to his back, Johnny sighed.

“What?”

“It’s today,” She mumbled.

“Today’s what?” Youngho finally sat up, her shirt had hiked up, and he pulled it down and fixed his hair.

Minah just leaned her head against his side.

“Please drive me to Apgujeong today.” She pouted, he shook his head.

“But I have to meet up with Songhee after class.” He replied while glancing at the clock beside him.

“Well,” He saw how Izzy’s forehead had furrowed, and she bit on her lip. He smiled.

“Arasso, we can cancel.”

Yeay!” She sat up.

Why are we going to Apgujeong again?” He asked as she jumped down the bed.

You know that thing I ordered? Well, my SA finally got it for me, and there’s only one~

Another purse?” He sighed as he stood up, she just beamed at him.

Just get out, I’m going to shower. Can you order break~

No, I’ll make you something. Is sandwich okay?” She asked, Johnny just nodded.

 

 

Minah took out the slices of ham from the pan, she picked up two slices of white bread.

Mayo?” She asked as Johnny entered the kitchen, he got himself some water.

’Morning, Iz.” He kissed her cheek before shaking his head.

Just eggs.” He nodded to her before leaving the kitchen.

She tied her hair and grabbed a few plates; she took out a pitcher of juice. She gathered the meal on a tray and went to search for him. She found Johnny, sitting by the piano listlessly playing a familiar tune.

Rough night?” He asked without looking at her as she sat down beside him.

I had a report to turn in. I didn’t get to see you at school yesterday.” She commented as she started pressing the keys randomly.

Izzy,” He sighed and pulled her hand away from the keys, she chuckled.

I like it when you’re still groggy, I can see this cranky side of yours, anyway, time to eat, giant.” She said as she walked to the table. Johnny sniffed and followed her.

Your hair is still damp, Isabelle.” He said as he sat beside her.

I had to come here quickly, I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to see you.

“What?” He asked while chewing.

I mean, you’re always out with Songhee lately, I rarely get to see you outside of school.” She shrugged as she drank her coffee. Johnny’s brows met briefly, then he smiled and kissed the side of her head.

Sorry, baby boo, I didn’t know you felt that way.” He cooed.

“What?” She balked at him.

You felt like I forgot about you. But you’re my Isabelle, why would I~

Ew. Not now, please.” She shuddered, he just laughed and finished his meal.

I’m just going to brush my teeth, we leave in five.” He mussed her hair before going to his room.

 

 

I mean it’s not everyday you see Taeyong being chased by a girl.” Minah said as she slid down the Ferrari 458.

Which store are we going to?” Johnny asked as they crossed the street.

You should have seen the look on that girl’s face. It’s really daebak.” She continued as Johnny took her hand and pulled her away from the cyclist’s way.

Prada, and I have a few things to get from MCM later. Is that okay?

He just nodded as they walked towards the boutique, females would glance at Johnny as they passed, and he was dressed in a pair of nice fitting distressed denim jeans, a white shirt with a black trench coat.

So, are things really getting serious with Songhee?” She asked as Johnny pushed the door for her.

I’m not really sure. Is it okay?” He asked her carefully as they entered the shop.

Okay..what?” She faced him as the sales associate approached her.

I mean..you know…like dating her seriously? It’s a bit…complicated, I don’t think mom and dad likes her, I mean they’ve met her once, Taeyong said~

Honey, let’s use one language, please.” She chuckled as she saw the other lady’s confused expression.

“Youngho, you don’t need my permission, if you really like her then, go.” She chuckled and squeezed his arm before following the SA.

Wait! I was using two languages again?!” He balked and ran after her.

 

 

“Taeyong-ah?” Minah had her phone between her ear and shoulder as she took her credit card from the SA.

“Can we eat now?” Johnny took the shopping bags from her, she just nodded and followed him to the doors.

“Where are you?” Taeyong asked.

“Just went out to buy a few things, why?” She asked as they stepped out of the store, she held on to the sleeve of Youngho’s coat as they walked back to the car.

“Please tell me you aren’t with Johnny.”

“…Uhm..but I am..?” She replied, confused.

“Are we getting pizza?” Johnny asked as he unlocked the car.

“Ya!” Taeyong yelled from the other end, she flinched.

“What’s wrong~”

“Ya, today’s their 200th day of dating or whatever couples do on their 200th day!”

“I heard her and her friends talking earlier, she’s prepared all these little events for them.”

“What?” She blinked as; Youngho was now leaning against his car, obviously waiting for Minah.

“I---I didn’t know. I just~”

“Ya, you should have thought about that first, you know he will always cancel for you.” Taeyong sighed.

“I’ll talk to him.” Minah put her phone away.

“Hey, the thing you said you had with Songhee today~” She halted.

“You two are here.” Songhee was walking towards them, her two friends were right behind her. Minah’s brows furrowed.

“Yeah, so, dinner tomorrow?” Johnny asked her, Minah bit on the insides of her cheeks, Songhee had glanced at her and ignored her.

“Yeah, just the two of us.” She repeated while glancing at Minah, Johnny just chuckled not noticing anything.

Izzy sighed and just got inside the car.

Oops.” She mumbled, Johnny slid in his seat beside her.

“Pizza?” He asked as he started the engine.

Why didn’t you tell me?” She groaned.

What?” He glanced at her as he shifted gears.

That today is your 200th day! With Songhee!

It is?” He paused, Minah just shook her head.

Youngho, why~

 

But you said this was urgent. It’s okay, don’t worry about it. Songhee will understand.” He grinned and poked her cheek before stepping on the gas.

Izzy just shook her head and leaned back on her seat.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++