017

Without You

 

“Clear my afternoon schedule, I’ll..talk to Youngho later.”

Kangjun nodded as his boss sat down on her chair.

“This will..destroy him. He loves her.” Minah said as she looked at the photos, she took out the flash drive and plugged it on her laptop.

“I just don’t understand, he was so good to her….Just how can a person do this to another?”

“GM, it’s better that he finds out. And, does he?” Kangjun asked.

“Does he what?” She sighed as she picked up her phone and stood up.

“I have to meet with the head of the finance department,” She announced as she looked at her reflection, she was wearing a white pencil dress that hugged her figure nicely and a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps were on her feet.

“Love her, I mean.” Kangjun said quietly.

“What kind of question is that? You pabo.” She mused before leaving the office.

“Right, GM-nim, you pabo.” Kangjun nodded to himself as he glanced at the box of peonies that the heir of CJ&E sent earlier.

 

 

“Really? I’ll pass by later.” Youngho said through his Bluetooth earpiece, he shifted gears and made a quick left.

“Where are you going anyway?” Taeyong asked from the other end.

“Izzy’s, she left her phone charger at the plane.” He said as he arrived at Seoul Intercon’s curb.

“Then, I’ll attend the conference, you take your time.” Taeyong said quickly before ending the call, Johnny slid down from his car.

“Good afternoon, sir!” The valet was already familiar with him, he grinned and tossed him his key.

“Nice to see you again, hyung.” He said before entering the lobby. He made his way to the elevator while calling Izzy.

“Vice president!” Kangjun was rushing towards him, Youngho blinked as the elevator doors opened.

He entered the machine, Kangjun was quick enough to stop the doors from closing.

“GM is not in her office, she’s at the finance department, you must go there, not at her office. It’s empty.” He said quickly.

“You’re acting strange. But, okay, I’ll go there.” Johnny nodded slowly, Kangjun let go of the doors and left.

But, where is the finance department?” Johnny voiced as the elevator moved up.

 

 

Minah smiled and shook the male’s hand.

“Thank you for understanding, my cousin will be here to meet you.”

“I’m glad you finally decided to take your position, ma’am. Although it’s a bit sad, you are our favorite general manager.” He chuckled.

“My cousin will be better than I am, I hope I wont fail as CEO.” She shook her head.

“You’ll do well, miss Park.” He assured her, Minah just grinned, she walked to the doors and pushed it open, then her phone accidentally slipped from her fingers. She winced as she saw a large crack across the screen.

Oh .” She muttered as she picked it up.

 

 

Youngho eyed his phone, he couldn’t reach Izzy again. He arrived at the top floor and made his way towards her office, he turned the doorknob open and stepped in the office.

Izzy?” He spoke as he stepped in. The office was empty, his brows rose as he walked towards her desk.

He eyed her unusually messy desk, then he saw it. He picked up the photos and his eyes widened.

“Songhee.” He spoke, his eyes went to Minah’s laptop, there was footage playing, he took a step back.

It was Songhee together with an unknown male. Youngho’s fists tightened, then he heard the doors opened.

Johnny, I know you were calling, but my phone~” She halted when she saw where he was standing and what he was holding.

“Youngho-ya, I can explain~”

Explain? Explain why you hid this from me?” His eyes were cold and suspecting.

You hid this from me.

Please, listen~

Johnny dropped the photos on her desk with a loud thud.

“And to think I put up with you every time you acted like a brat. But you were just lying to me.” He spoke, Minah shook her head.

 “Of all people, you, you just let me act like a fool.

I wanted to tell you, but~

 

I don’t want to hear it.” He sidestepped her and walked out of the room. Minah exhaled shakily and leaned against the doorframe. She felt tears drop on her cheeks as she shut the doors close.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++