015

Without You

Johnny sat down and glanced at the beach, breakfast was served at the garden which was facing the seaside.

“Ahjumma,” He spoke as she placed a pitcher of coffee on the table and poured some for him.

“What did you mean by I should think about~”

“You and young miss Park being here?”

He nodded as he picked up his fork.

“It shows how bothered you are, young master.”

“Of course I’m bothered, you should have seen how she was acting.” He frowned.

“Did you tell your girlfriend where you two were going? I’ve known you since you were a child, I don’t think you told her.”

Then, Youngho blinked.

“You have a tendency to just drop everything and go to young miss Park.”

“But it’s Izzy, ahjumma.” He sighed.

“Are you talking behind my back early in the morning?” Isabella was standing by the patio doors.

“Good morning, ahgasshi.” The lady greeted.

“Good morning, ahjumma. Ooh coffee!” She rushed to the table and plopped across her friend.

“Then, I’ll leave you two to squabble.” The lady mused before leaving, Minah glanced around them before picking up her cup.

“Did you sleep well?” He asked.

“I did.” She quipped.

“Why are you so glum?” He asked while scrunching his nose.

“Do you know how many meetings I have today? I just said yes to being CEO two days ago, you know.”

Johnny blinked and then he started to smile.

“Seo Youngho~”

“You finally took your rightful position. Yay, you!

Her brows met as she glared at him.

“I was just about to start~”

“We should celebrate, finish your omelet quickly, we should jetski.” He spoke.

“You know I can’t swim, right?” She pointed out as she chewed.

You think I’d let you drown? Eunhee will kill me.” He mused.

 

 

“So, will you be transferring offices?” Youngho asked as he joined her on the foredeck, Minah, now clad in a bikini top and ripped shorts, glanced up.

I’m thinking about it, I think it’s better to let Doyoung take Intercon and Jaehyun still has another year at uni.

So, main office? You’re finally away from rude and temperamental guests.” He said as he took off his shirt and lay down.

“I’m a bit hesitant with this new project appa’s been talking about.” She said as she plopped down on the beanbag beside him.

“Why?”

I’m working with another company, do you want to know which one?” She said quietly as the yacht sailed through the calm waters.

“Well, since you’re talking.” He chuckled before standing up.

Mondo Group.

Johnny paused, his eyes widened in realization.

Well, that’s going to be awkward.” He spoke, amused.

Don’t you dare laugh.” She glared at him; he just smirked before picking her up, Minah yelped in protest.

Seo Youngho~

Johnny started to run then he jumped off the yacht’s foredeck.

I hate you!” She screamed just as they hit the water, Johnny was laughing as they resurfaced, he still had a firm grip on her as she started cursing at him.

It’s been a while since you let water surround you again, huh?

“I took a bath this morning, you idiot.”

I meant huge body of water.” He was still laughing as she clutched onto his shoulders. Minah looked at him dryly.

I don’t think you should be worried about working with Mondo. You guys ended things nicely, remember?” He nudged her.

I know, but..it’s uncomfortable.” She made a face, Johnny just squeezed her waist.

“You can do it.” He assured her and kissed her cheek, Izzy tensed up. She started to pull away from him.

“Ya, do~”

I need an orange donut!” She hollered quickly, the deckboy peeked at the two, amused at her terminology before dropping a pink swan float at them. Johnny laughed.

Ya,…let—go.” She muttered as she lifted herself on the gigantic float.

You must have confused him.” Johnny chuckled as he started pushing the float forward.

Izzy just let out a shaky breath before glancing at him.

“Just go and swim away.” She muttered.

“So cranky.” He chuckled before tugging at her leg before swimming away.

 

 

Mom called me earlier.” Johnny spoke as they were served burgers for lunch, they were still on the yacht.

How is she?” Minah looked up from the couch.

She was confused as to why I just flew out of the country, so I used you as an alibi.

Nice.” She said wanly, Johnny’s grin was impish as he sat beside her.

We should have dinner out.” He said as he placed his head on her lap.

No, we should go home.

Izzy, just relax. The company wont die without you, and your parents are in town plus Doyoung and Jaehyun too.” He said before closing his eyes.

“Ya, go sleep somewhere else.” She nudged him, Johnny just stuck his tongue out at her and refused to move. She leaned back on her seat and looked around, the wind gently brushed sun-kissed cheeks.

Johnny shifted, she looked at his face, surely, he was already asleep. She started to feel guilt gnaw on her, she pursed her lips.

Exactly, how do I tell you? You’re basically a baby.” She whispered as she brushed his bangs away from his forehead. She sighed before slowly sliding away while supporting his head; she quickly grabbed a pillow for him before stepping out to the deck.

 

 

“How’s Phuket?” Taeyong’s face appeared on the screen, Minah smiled as Eunhee waved behind her father.

“Warm but I almost forgot how beautiful this place is.” She replied as she leaned on the metal railings.

“So, did you two finally talk? About his cheating girlfriend.” He stated flatly, Minah almost dropped her phone.

“Tae~”

“I went to your office the other day, Eunhee said she left her hairclips inside,”

Minah froze.

“I accidentally bumped into your shelf and…I saw..it.”

“Taey~”

“So this is what you’ve been hiding? For how long have you known?” He looked annoyed and angry.

“A while now. I..Please don’t tell him.”

“Protecting him from this will hurt him.” Taeyong stated.

“I…I’ll do it, but please, Taeyong, don’t~”

“I won’t. I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that I actually liked Songhee as a friend you know.”

“I know. Did Eunhee~”

“S wasn’t there. Thank heavens for that, Eunhee doesn’t like Songhee, we know that.”  

“But, you will tell him, okay? I don’t like lying to him.” Taeyong said, she nodded.

“Might as well get rid off her while you’re at it.” He smirked at her before ending the call.

 

 

 

Johnny winced and sat up, he glanced at the deck and noticed that they were going back to shore. He picked up his phone and stood up.

Izzy was leaning against railing, her back facing him.

“Did you tell your girlfriend where you two were going? I’ve known you since you were a child, I don’t think you told her.”

 “You have a tendency to just drop everything and go to young miss Park.”

His brows met briefly, has he been choosing Isabelle over Songhee lately?

He shook his head before walking to her.

Minah jumped when she felt two arms wrap around her waist from behind, Johnny leaned his chin against her shoulder.

“You look…sad.” He said carefully. She just shook her head before slowly wriggling free from his grip.

He looked at her, confused.

You,” She faced him, Youngho blinked at her, she exhaled.

You mean so much to me, you know that right?” She asked while cupping his left cheek.

I know.” He replied, still confused. The yacht came to a full stop, she glanced behind him.

 

Well, keep that in mind.” She nodded before heading towards the stairs.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++