040

Without You

 

 

2 months later

 

 

Izzy looked up as she heard the front door open, she grinned as her two puppies started dashing out of the kitchen as they heard Johnny’s voice.

Izzy?” He called out.

“Kitchen!” She replied as she put her cup of coffee down.

Well, you’re already..ready.” He blinked as he noticed she wasn’t in sweats, he kissed the side of her head.

“Taeyong and Inyoung noona are off the Maldives for the weekend, we’re picking up Eunhee from school later.” He stated as he sat on one of the stools.

“I was thinking maybe we could grab lunch at Apgujeong? You said you needed something from Galleria.” He started, Izzy grinned.

Yeah, I do.” She mused as she picked up her purse and phone, Youngho blinked at her. Then she took his hand and started pulling him to the garage.

 

 

Look!” She pointed towards the orange McLaren parked beside her Audi.

I didn’t know you kept it.” Youngho chuckled and squeezed her hand.

It…was before the accident, ani, it was right after you called me Isabella, I didn’t know what to do. I thought…you wouldn’t want to see me again. So, I took the car home, at least I’d have something to remind me of you.” She shrugged, Johnny looked at her, with a playful grin on his face.

“You just spoke in two languages.” He teased, Izzy sent him a look. But he just chuckled and pulled her to his chest.

But thank you for keeping it, Izzy. It’s yours anyway, so no need to be shy about it.

She grinned and handed him the key.

But we can’t take this out, we have Eunhee to pick up later.” Johnny mused as he gestured towards his Maybach.

“I know, have you seen Doyoung lately?” She asked as they walked towards his car.

Why are you worried about the company again?

She made a face, Johnny mussed her hair.

You said you wanted to rest, so stop thinking about work. Doyoung’s doing well, Jaehyun too.” He said as he opened the door for her, Izzy’s brows met briefly.

Still, I promised halbae I’d take care of KangSan, I just~

Hey, hey,” Youngho pulled her chin up to meet her gaze.

You’re doing just fine, the company can wait, right now, and you need to rest. You’ve been through a lot, baby boo.” He pecked her lips briefly.

You were just looking for an excuse to do that.” She mumbled, he snorted as got in the car.

But thank you, Seo Youngho.

Johnny just winked at her before closing the door.

 

 

The Maybach gracefully ascended down the basement parking, Izzy slid down from the car. She was dressed in a pair of black jeans, an olive toned turtleneck shirt that hugged her figure nicely.

How about Japanese food? Donburi doesn’t so bad.” Youngho said as he walked to her, they made their way towards the elevator.

Ah, reminds me of Yuta oppa.” She blinked as the doors open, Youngho mimicked her.

Izzy glanced at him, amused. They got in the machine.

Are you still not over that thing? It’s been years.” She sighed as the machine went up, Johnny rolled his eyes at her. She smiled and just wrapped one arm around his waist and leaned against him.

Do you want to know something?” She asked, the doors opened and she didn’t let go of him as they stepped in the department store.

What?

He asked me to choose between you and him, and that’s why we broke up.” She let go of him, Johnny paused.

“Huh?”

I told him we should end things if he couldn’t get along with you.” She said simply before approaching the Fendi boutique.

You chose me?” A grin started to appear on his face.

I’m just making you feel guilty about what you did to me.” She said dryly without facing him.

Okay, ouch.” He said as he reached her, Minah was already speaking with the SA when Johnny came behind her squeezed her waist.

 

Love you.” He murmured before kissing the top of her head and leaving her to choose what she wanted to buy.

Izzy just smiled as she picked up the leather wallet before her.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++