028

Without You

 

She’ll never be you.

Minah stopped; she ran her fingers through her hair.

Johnny~

You’re that one person who made me see things differently. Isabelle, you have always been my priority, somehow my six year old self knew you were going to be special when we first met.

Choosing Songhee was a mistake, and I’m here to apologize.” He finished.

She started shaking her head.

Youngho, I have this thing to attend~

That was probably the biggest mistake I’ve done, not seeing and realizing who you really were to me, and how much you meant to me.”

Minah looked away.

Songhee might have cheated on me, but I did it first.” He said softly.

“What are you~”

“She was my girlfriend, but I was always attuned to you, Isabelle. I didn’t even realize I put you first, then her next.” He swallowed.

But I couldn’t help it, you’re my Isabelle. And I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you so much.

Youngho, what you’re saying~

“Because she’s not you. She’ll never be you.”

Minah just leaned back on the counter behind her.

Why are you saying this? This is exactly why I’ve been~

Youngho walked up to her.

Because I love you.” He said lowly before cupping her cheek and kissing it.

And I know there’s almost zero possibility of you ever loving me back, but please, come back to me, Isabelle.

Her eyes widened.

Come back to me.

She just exhaled and pulled away from him.

I just want to rest.” She said before walking away from him.

 

 

Minah closed the doors behind her; she let out a big sigh and shook her head.

“This is all too much.” She said to herself, then she noticed something odd on her bed.

It was a jumbo sized white Alpacasso plushie.

She walked towards the plushie and noticed a small note stuck on it’s leg.

You’ve always secretly wanted one, right? –Youngho

Minah just shook her head and sat down beside the toy.

“Yeah, and of course, you always knew that.” She said before hiding her face and her tears. She glanced to the window as she heard Johnny’s Maybach roll out of her property.

 

 

“Well, there goes my favorite GM,” Taeyong grinned before taking a sip of champagne, Jaehyun followed his gaze, Izzy had just entered the hall, dressed in a blush toned dress that hugged her curves nicely and showed a bit of her back.

“Did they run out of cloth when making that dress?” Doyoung voiced, Jaehyun nodded.

“She’s here with Yuta hyung.” Jaehyun added. Taeyong glanced around the room in search for his cousin, then he smirked while nudging Doyoung.

“Look.”

Johnny had diverted his gaze away from the person he was speaking with, his eyes were on Isabelle as she chatted with Yuta while they were walking towards their table.

They saw how Johnny’s brows met briefly as Yuta guided her to a seat.

“Hyung, that doesn’t look good, you know how he gets angry.” Jaehyun murmured.

“It’s his turn to suffer.” Taeyong pointed out.

“What a sadist.” Jaehyun just shook his head.

 

 

 

Izzy exhaled and put her glass down, she had discreetly stepped out of the party and was at the empty veranda.

“I missed you,”

She turned and paused.

“Taeyong-ah.” She spoke.

“I understand why you did that, but that’s was too mean of you. I’m hurting.” He made a face at her, she managed a small smile.

“I missed you too, TY.” She nodded as he stood beside her and leaned against the marble railings.

“People are talking, some are actually curious as to why you’re not seen with Johnny. I mean, in our circle everyone’s used to Youngho being the big wall against all your suitors.” He mused, she just shook her head.

“Is it that hard to be friends again? Just friends?” Taeyong asked quietly.

“I don’t know. But I do miss him, Taeyong. Despite all the things that happened, he’s still Seo Youngho, my Johnny.” She trailed off.

“He told you.” Taeyong stated. Minah glanced at him.

“He always has, Iz. It just took time for him to realize that.”

“I’m scared.” She replied.

“Of what?”

“I don’t think I can trust him again.”

Taeyong paused and shook his head.

“I know it’s…a little…It’s just with all the things that he’s done….I just….It’s too risky for me.”

“You don’t trust him?” Taeyong echoed.

“I do…I just…I don’t know.” She looked at her hands, then she faced him.

“He loves you, Izzy.”

 

“I know. I guess I always did know. I just didn’t bother to think about it.” She patted his hand before going back to the party.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++