Make My Own Destiny

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already dark, Jong Kook was on his way to drop Soya off at his brother's house. No one spoke, they were both quiet until Soya asked him "Who is that noona to you?" There were no replies from Jong Kook. Soya tilted her head down. Why isn't he answering?

Jong Kook did not answer Soya's question but thought about it. He scratched his head... thinking hard

Did she even say something like "Yah, you're my friend." No. Then what are we to each other? We've only met a few times. Ahhh nevermind, don't bother thinking about something unimportant.

"That woman and I... our relationship is somehow kind of... what do you call it?"

Soya waited for an answer. "I guess, it's a kind of relationship between a celebrity and his anti-fan?" Jong Kook cannot think of anything else to say. "Ehhh? What the hell! I don't believe you," she stated. When they had dinner at Ji Hyo's house, Soya thought their actions were very suspicious.

How do you say this? It felt like there is a spark between those two. She thought.

Jong Kook looked at her with an irritated look. "Yah just mind your own business, why do you need to know?" he flicked his fingers on Soya's forehead. "Ahh! OWW," Soya touched her forehead. What's this old guy's deal? Aiishh, I'm so annoyed.

-

"Yah, noona," Kwang Soo opened the door to Ji Hyo's room. He stood, crossing his arms and leaned on the wall. Ji Hyo looked back, interrupted from doing her studies. Kwang Soo looked outside and shut the door behind him.

"Noona. When the hell have you started being intimate with a guy, and what's more shocking... A celebrity?" Kwang Soo whispered but his voice was still loud.

Ji Hyo stared at him and blinked, she completely ignored Kwang Soo and went back to her studies. But that didn't stop Kwang Soo from asking questions. "What has gotten into you? Normally you would avoid things like the television and would get so angry at me whenever I mention idols. Nowadays, it's different. You are not threatening me that much anymore whenever I watch dramas in front of you and you wouldn't throw your thongs at me when I dance to the music. Noona!" Kwang Soo shaked her arms. "Noona, answer me! I'm really getting worried, Did he threaten you? Could you be possessed?

Or could it be that....Wait... It couldn't be. Yah, could it be you've fallen for him?"

Jihyo lifted her books and threw them down on the table. BAM! Kwang Soo was scared from her sudden actions, he backed away. "So what is it?" Kwang Soo attempted ask one more time. "Yah before you worry or even think about me, you should freaking think about yourself first. For a moment I thought you were actually saying the truth about being popular with girls at your school. You took a girl home because she begged you to. But what happened later on? You were tricked in other words, you were taken advantage of! Oh she likes me? Okay I'll do whatever she asks me to. Stop being so ing stupid! When a girl asks for something will you just quickly agree and do as she pleases? Kwang Soo ah, I don't mean to offend you but please open up your mind a bit because right now, it's just too full of stupid ." 

Ji hyo's harsh words hurted Kwang Soo. His eyes were teary "Say whatever you want. I never knew you were such an insensitive person who has a ty personality," Kwang Soo stormed off and shut the door loudly. Ji Hyo jumped from the noise and sighed.

I've gone too far. Kwang Soo's right, I am such an insensitive person who has a ty personality and only thinks about herself. 

-

Five days has passed. Ji Hyo never got to see Jong Kook again. Was this a punishment for her? Everyday Ji Hyo would stop by at Haha's restaurant continuously. But he wasn't there. Kwang Soo was still mad at her as well.

The school bell rang, it was time for her to go home. I'll go stop by at the restaurant, who knows I might happen to see him.

Ji Hyo still had hope wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter