Loving You is Meaningless

Celebrity Crush!! ( SpartAce )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo opened the door to the house. Straight away, he sees Suk Jin, relaxing on the couch while watching the television.

"Kwang Soo ah, where's your sister?" 

"I don't know... she was gone when I woke up." he responded.

"Aishh...that kid better not make a habit of disappearing without my permission..."

Kwang Soo shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the radio by the cabinet. He turns to Suk Jin.

"Appa, t-tomorrow I'm going out with my friends."

Suk Jin got up from the couch and pointed his fingers towards Kwang Soo.

"Yah yah yah....You're starting to be like your sister."

"Huh? B-but appa I was asking for permission!" he answered back.

"Yah! Don't talk back to your father!" Suk Jin hits Kwang Soo's head and went back to take a seat.

"Aishh!" Kwang Soo opened the door to the backyard. He played the music and began to dance to the rhythm.

So noona is actually dating Gary hyung? I thought she hasn't moved on from Jong Kook Hyung yet...Mm weird.

-

Meanwhile....

The commercial filming was beginning. Ara and Jong Kook acted along the script. Just by watching, Ji Hyo could tell what was happening even if there were no lines. The commercial was about a drink in where Ara became so dehydrated because of the heat that she needed something to refresh her. Jong Kook noticed Ara and gives her a drink. During the filming, there was so many skinship between the two. Jong Kook's hard structured chest, his bulky muscles on his arms, his abs which were perfectly toned...every bit of it was revealed in front of a lot of people.

Ji Hyo remembered, she thought back then that his body belonged to her and only her. Now that wasn't the case anymore. She can no longer touch him like she used to and she can't tell other girls to not approach him anymore. They broke up, she dumped him. There should be no room for regret because that was her decision. But why is it that... it seems she dug her own grave? Did she let go of something that important? 

Right now...that man infront of her, was that same man who hurted her and broke her heart to pieces. He's the son of the man who took her diseased mother away from her. It wasn't just that, Jong Kook's mother also humiliated her while others were watching. She suffered from bullying just because of the false rumours going around. From all this, she should have a lot of anger and hatred towards Jong Kook...but. 

Why is it that I'm not feeling angered or any negative feelings when I should be?

While she was lost in her own thoughts, the filming continued. Though one thing caught Ji Hyo's attention quickly. Ara touched Jong Kook's chest as they gaze at each other deeply. Ji Hyo's eyes were fully widened, her face was blank. She only noticed now that her heart was beating so fast. It was an uncomfortable feeling but she knew she felt it before.

Jealousy.

But why? Just a few hours ago she became conscious of Jong Kook's real feelings. Why should she be jealous when 'she' is the woman who Jong Kook loves? Ji Hyo stood up with force and walked out the room. She stormed off to the bathroom. No one was in there, it was silent. Her reflection was on the mirror, she stared at it as if it was another person.

"I-it can't be....Ani ani. Song Ji Hyo get in your right mind!" the water gushed from the tap and she spread out the cold water on her face. 

Ji Hyo hit her chest solidly. Tears began to swell in her eyes.

"I...just can't." Her legs became wobbly and she fell to the ground on her knees. 

"Loving you is...meaningless." her shaky voice echoed throghout the whole room.

-

The filming ended shortly. It was a nice and quick shooting. Before Jong Kook goes back to the dressing room, he glanced around the room. There was not a single trace of Ji Hyo. 

"Where could she be?"

"Who oppa?" Ara smiled cheerfully.

"Oh ani. It's nothing." Jong Kook went off to change.

"Oppa...." Ara bit her thumbs real hard with a frightening glare. 

-

After Jong Kook got changed in his normal clothes, he kept on looking for Ji Hyo constantly. He looked very uncomfortable, he couldn't stay still at all. Suddenly Ji Hyo got back. She was looking down and her face was looking a bit pale. But Jong Kook didn't notice, he just quickly approached her.

"Yah! Where were you?" he sounded so worried.

Ji Hyo didn't answer his question. "Oh is the filming done? How'd it go?" she put on a fake act, trying to be all happy and nice. But of course, Jong Kook can see through that.

Jong Kook stared at her. Ji Hyo yah.... I know you hate me...I  know you do...

"Well then, I'll be going first." I don't want my feelings to grow so I better cut it off here...

Jong Kook's eyebrows wrinkled. "What? How? I can just drop you off."

"Oppa, I'm not a kid anymore or that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter