Awkward

Clueless...

Chapter 9~ Thanks for all the comments ^^! They're much loved!

---

(SungMin's POV)

What. The. Hey?!

So is my mom saying that if this were real, she'd approve?! God, what's happened to this world?!

When I reached for her, I grabbed her shoulder while she was still moving so she fell and took me down with her. To sum it up, I fell on top of her and we were in a very promiscuous position right now.

"Uh... Uhm... You can get off now?" ___ looked at me surprised while I was still staring at the door in shock.

"Oh uh, right." I shook my head and got off. I lended a hand and helped her up.

"Well uhm... That was..."

"Awkward?"

"Yeah..."

The air was tense around us. Grrr.

"So, uhm. I think the room's ready."

"Yeah, me too."

"See you tomorrow morning? Or whenever?"

"Yeah. See you."

Man that was the most awkward situation I've ever been in! But to be honest, I kind of liked it.

*Oh stop being a ert, Choi SungMin!* I shook my head and got ready for bed.

(The First Lady's POV)

*Aigoo~! They're so awkward in there! Poor kids. She seems nice! I want to keep her! I need to make a plan!*

I scuttled off to my room after the little incident in my little Minnie's room.

"Hm hm hm~. Lalala~." I loved humming and skipping.

(President's POV)

*I wonder what will come of this situation.* I sighed and resumed my paper work. I should get to bed early since I have a meeting early in the morning tomorrow.

"Hm hm hm~. Lalala~." I heard my wife humming and skipping down the hall.

I wondered what she was up to. I bet it was the girl.

*Sigh.* As long as my wife's happy, I'm happy.

(Your POV)

*Phew! That was a close one! It was so awkward in there! I feel myself burning up and blushing! Aigoo~!*

I got into my new room, which was... WOW! It was amazing! It looked like a princess was living here!

I twirled around my new room while staring at everything in amazement. I finally reached my bed and plumped down.

*Oh my gosh!* The mattress was huge and cushiony! This was the plumpest bed I'd ever felt.

I got dressed into nightwear that I found laying on the bathroom counter, brushed my teeth, washed my face and tied my hair.

"Ah~. Well I guess I have to call my parents now." I muttered. I took out my new Android phone and dialed.

*Ring~ Ring~ Ring~ Ri-.*

"Yeobusaeyo?"

"Umma, you wouldn't believe what just happened to me."

---

You got to see what everyone was truly feeling ^^. Leave your wonderful comments full of love!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 12th, 2010
8:46 PM

Listening To: Even If I Love You, I Hold It In by MBLAQ
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Spaghetti ^^
Watching: My little ball  of clay roll back and forth between my kitty's paws ^^
Waiting For: F.Cuz's comeback next week!!!
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorow November 13th, 2010