Trouble

Clueless...

Chapter 4~ Sorry for the late update! Really busy week! OMG!!! Speaking of this fic, ANYONE HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO HOT BLOOD KANGHO OF CO-ED?!?!?!?! WELL MORE LIKE WHAT HE DID?!?!?! I HOPE THIS CASE GETS SOLVED AND NO ONE HAS TO GO TO JAIL!!! THIS WAS ON ALLKPOP.COM!!! HOT BLOOD KANGHO IS BEING ACCUSED OF !!! IT'S ALL OVER THE WEB THANKS TO A GIRL'S DIARY ON HER CYWORLD MINIHOMPI!!! T-T

---

(Your POV)

"YAH!!! IT'S YOU!!!"

It was him! I can't believe it! It was motorcycle boy! Oh my gosh! Ugh!

"YAH!!! Who do you think you are that you can just ride a bike around, bump into me and laugh???!!!" I yelled with tiny little fists as I stomped on the ground.

Motorcycle boy was just sitting on his, now off, bike and laughing at me through his helmet! How rude!

"Ahahaha! Phew! I'm- Ahahaha! Sorry! It's just, you looked cute when you reacted. Phew! Ahaha!" He replied.

"I-I-I did?" I was caught off guard and stunned. What the hell?!

"No! You looked stupid! Ahahaha!" There he went again. What a jerk!

"Gasp! You know what you little brat?!" I charged at him.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Do you not know who I am?!" Motorcycle boy stopped laughing, took off his helmet and stretched his hands out in defense.

"What the hell?! Okay 1: You had that suffocating hat of yours covering your head, 2: You've been laughing all this time and 3: I've never seen you before!" I retorted, clearly confused.

"True But are you serious??? You've never seen me on TV?" Bike dude asked amused.

"What, are you an idol or something? Are you a new rookie singer? Actor? Model? MC?" I rolled my eyes.

"No! Wow. But seriously! Never?"

"Never what?"

"You've seriously never seen me before? Not even a slight pinch of recognition?"

"Are you deaf or do you have short term memory?!" I was getting fed up with this so I walked away.

"Wait!" I heard him turn the bike on and I got scared so I jumped. Bad idea.

"OW!!!" I jumped but when I did the tip of my shoes, where my toes are, came in contact with the ledge of the curb and I slipped due to the weak grip. I fell forward and since I was wearing a skirt, my bare shins skidded right onto the hard, cold cement.

"AHHH!!! OWWW!!! UMMA!!! AHHH!!! OWWW!!!" I screamed and yelled as I slumped on the dirty ground, grabbing my feet and rocking back and forth.

(SungMin's POV)

"!" Oh my gosh what did I just do?! I scared her so she got injured, duh! Oh shut up!

"Aish! I'm going mental!" I muttered as I whipped out my cell.

"IkHwan, I'm at the intersection on Seoul Street (?) and 3rd Avenue (?). I'm by a park. What? Yeah yeah it's a girl crying right next to me. Come pick me up please. Emergency." I called my right hand man and waited. As much as I wanted to take her to a hospital, I couldn't. What would the press say? 'President's loyal son parties and injures girlfriend!' Eeek.

"WAHHH!!! UMMA!!! APA (It hurts)!!! OW!!!" The girl was crying away and suddenly I see headlights and paparazzi.

*!*

---

Hehe ^^... Comment you guys!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 8th, 2010
12:47 AM

Listening To: Clap Your Hands by 2NE1
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: My perfume
Watching: My laptop mouse change colors
Waiting For: School tomorow, what I'm going to tell my teachers about my hmwk not being done T-T and more on the case T-T
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today November 8th, 2010