Confession

Clueless...

Chapter 25~ Enjoy ^^

---

(Your POV)

"For the time being, on this island," SungMin turned his head to face me, "I'll be your ideal guy." He murmured.

There was a really strong wind that swept over us.

I laid there frozen, with wide eyes, "W-w-what?" I stuttered.

"Did you not hear me? Are you deaf?" SungMin raised a brow and gave me an amused look.

"Well, I-I-I, just, you caught me off guard. Sorry." I started to blush then looked back up at the sky.

SungMin bent his arm at the elbow which made my head get closer to his head on the way.

"I know I was all mean to you and all but," He kissed my head, "I really liked you." He whispered.

I was frozen once again.

There was an awkward silence then we suddenly bolted up at the same time. We stared at each other with wide eyes for a few seconds then broke out into wide grins.

"Oh my gosh!!!" We screamed at the same time.

(First Lady's POV)

A fierce wind blew over the house and made creaking sounds.

I felt a weird sensation come over me and I suddenly got worried about SungMin and ___.

Out the front window, I saw the two kids lying in the sand really close to each other.

"Hey, honey. What are you looking at?" My husband came downstairs and stood by my side.

"Oh, sweetie, look at them. I think our son has finally confessed!" I squealed.

"Do you think ___ will like him back?" He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Well look at them! Just take a look at their position right now!" I giggled then bounced up and down.

"Aigoo."

(SungMin's POV)

"Oh my gosh!!!" We screamed at the same time.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I shouted at ___.

"That we switched back?" ___ cautiously answered.

"YES!" We hugged and spun around.

"So, you just needed to say, 'I like you,' and we would've switched back?! You probably knew all along and purposely tried to tease me!" ___ looked amused while playfully making her a mouth into an 'O' shape, "Babo." She lightly started punching my chest.

I suddenly grabbed them and looked at her, "No, you're the babo." I pulled her closer, "That, was my confession."

---

^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 30th, 2011
11:00 PM

Listening To: Black And White by G.Na
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Perfume
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow January 31st, 2011