Staying... Here?!

Clueless...

Chapter 7~ Ahahaha 3rd sentence, I was so thinking about TaeMin XD! And all the first lady's parts, Baek SeungJo's mom in Playful Kiss! Ahahaha

---

(SungMin's POV)

Crap! Busted!

My dad walked in, face all red, huffing and puffing.

"Who is that girl and why is she here?!" The girl woke up the first time he yelled and she was now on her feet with her head down.

"Dad, I can ex-." I got cut off.

"You leave for an hour and in that small time frame, you go party?! Do you know what the newspaper headline could possibly say about you?! Don't you ever think about me?!" My dad yelled furious.

"Okay, if you're gonna yell at me, I suggest we do it in your office." I said, gritting my teeth.

"What's going on in here and why is there paparazzi all over the place? Oh dear!" My mom walked in confused and understood when she saw the girl.

"Honey, let Minnie explain. You two men can go into your office. I'll take care of the agashi here." My mom, the kind-hearted one, smiled warmly at all of us.

(Your POV)

I was shocked. My president was right in front of me! He seemed mad. Oops...

The president huffed and walked out.

"SungMin-ah, go!" The first lady smiled and whispered to motorcycle boy.

After the two left, she turned to me and laugh.

"Finally! My little boy has found a girl! But what did he do to you?" The first lady clapped her hands in joy but then frowned when she saw the state I was in.

"Mmm, let's go get you fixed up, shall we?" She smiled again and extended her arm. "Oh! I almost forgot! What's your name again sweetie?" She asked.

"___. Nice to meet you." I smiled back and shook her hand.

"Ahahaha, I extended my arm for you to follow me but okay!" Her laugh was angel-like.

The first lady took me on a tour around the presidential building after I told her my situation... and how dumb I was.

"Well even so, my little Minnie has finally found a heart! I have a great feeling about this!" The first lady clapped her hand in joy. Perky much?

"Mmm. Yup." I had no idea how to respond except by nodding and smiling. "When will I be able to leave? I have school, family, friends and clubs I need to get to."

"Mmm." The first lady frowned. "I'm afraid we can't let you go. It's for our image and your safety. My husband can't be seen having a rebel son and I don't want you to get mauled by reporters, fans, stalkers and many, many, many other bad people." She explained.

"So... What does that supposed to mean...?" I was clueless to everything going on.

"You can stay here! Just don't show your face outside the house! Yes yes that's it! You'll stay here until they forget!" The first lady brightened up so much that it blinded me and she literally jumped up and down while clapping.

"E-e-excuse me?! Me?! Staying in the president's house?!" My eyes and mouth were the size of softballs.

---

Hahaha who agrees with me that the first lady reminds you of the mom in Playful Kiss? lol

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 11th, 2010
3:50 PM

Listening To: Beautiful by Beast
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Butterfingers ^^
Watching: Trees sway in the breeze
Waiting For: F.Cuz's comeback in exactly a week!!!
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today November 11th, 2010