Exposed

Clueless...

Chapter 37 Enjoy~!

---

(Hara's POV)

"Mark my words. If anyone finds out that I did this, you're coming down with me." I pointed at her then went inside.

(Your POV)

"AHHH!"

The next morning, I found myself in my room again with SungMin next to me. I hear a scream but it's not me.

"SungMin-ah~? ___(y)ah~? SungMin-ah~? Oh my goodness." It was the first lady and she was sounding very nervous.

"Hey. Hey, yah! Hey!" I shook SungMin awake and sat up, "I think something happened."

"SungMin-ah, are you in here? Oh thank God! SungMin-ah, ___(y)ah, look at this article!" The first lady came in with multilpe articles that seemed to have just been printed out.

"CHOI SUNGMIN, PRESIDENT'S SON, AND HIS GIRLFRIEND TO BECOME PARENTS SOON?!"
"CHOI SUNGMIN'S GIRLFRIEND PREGENANT?!"
"2ND GEN. PRESIDENTIAL COUPLE ALREADY PARENTS?!"
"CHOI SUNGMIN AND HIS GIRLFRIEND SPOTTED IN PUBLIC! SHOPPING FOR... BABY SUPPLIES?!"

SungMin and I just stared at the articles in complete shock. I looked at SungMin who looked like he just saw a ghost.

"SungMin-ah. This is all a lie right? ___(y)ah, you're not... Oh I can't say the word. You two wouldn't have done it already right?" The first lady looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Of course not!" We said at the same time, "We've been framed!" SungMin shouted.

"Okay, I believe you kids. I just don't know how your dad will handle this SungMi-ah. I don't know about your parents either, ___(y)ah. The last time I talked to them, they sounded really scary." The first lady bit her lip and buried her face into her hands, "Oh, one question. What were you two doing in front of a baby supply store anyways?"

We looked at each other and laughed, "Oh that? Well you see mom." SungMin started.

(Flashback)

"Oh my gosh! Look at that! It's so cute!" I shouted as I pointed to a life-size Pororo doll on display.

"Pororo? Gosh, ___, you're so childish. You're embarrassing me. Let's go." SungMin rolled his eyes and kept looking around for anyone that looked suspicious.

"Can I get it? Can I get it? Can I get it?" I jumped up and down like a little kid, whining.

"No. Now let's go." SungMin answered sternly.

"Fine! I'll buy it myself!" I walked into the baby store. SungMin followed me in helplessly.

"Excuse me. How much is that Pororo doll?" I asked excitedly.

"The big one on display? They're $100 but we're all out of stock, I'm sorry miss." The worker bowed.

SungMin looked at me and panicked at the sight of me about to cry.

"Uhm, miss. Put it on my card and send the next one in stock to my address." SungMin handed the worker his card.

"Yeh dolyunim." She bowed immediately and took his card.

A few minutes later, we came out of the store happy.

"Yay thank you so much SungMin!" I gave him a big hug and jumped up and down.

(End of Flashback)

"Aigoo~. I'll keep my eyes out for a large box addressed to the White House." The first lady joked and we all laughed.

"But what I'm wondering is, who took that picture of us?" SungMin questioned.

"I remember Hara took a picture of us!" I pointed my finger upwards.

"Yeah but she only took a picture of us from the back remember?" SungMin gave me a 'duh' look, "Unless she walked from the other side of the store to where we were in a millisecond."

There was a knock on the door, "Ma'am, dolyunim, agashi, Mr. Choi demands your presences immediately. There are also 50+ reporters demanding a press conference." A security guard came in and told us.

"Oh dear God." The first lady looked distressed again.

"So, can I like, be the god-father?" We all looked up to see MinSoo in the doorway.

"Bang MinSoo!" The first lady shouted.

---

Aigoo~ :D. MMM estimated 3 chapters until the official end for this story... O_o... :)

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 26th, 2011
5:10PM

Listening To: That Man Opposes by Dalmatian
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Air!
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today February 26th, 2011