Study Session

Clueless...

Chapter 30~ Enjoy~!

---

(First Lady's POV)

That night, after a nice, warm dinner, I went to ___'s room to talk with her.

"Knock knock, don't be doing anything I can mock~!" I sang my little rhyme while lightly knocking.

(Your POV)

"Knock knock, don't be doing anything I can mock~!" I heard the first lady's rhyme and smiled.

"Hi Mrs.Choi!" I cheered as I opened the door, "What brings you here?"

"Hi ___ dear. Oh, I just wanted to talk to you about, stuff." We both laughed.

"___, I've been wondering... What about your school? Should I have security pick up your homework? Are there any big tests coming up?" The first lady asked

"Oh, school? Well, we don't have homework that much, just reviews, because we have our big exam coming up." I closed one eye and thought.

"Oh no! An exam?! We have to get you back to school or tutor you in time for your exam!" The first lady panicked, "No! I've got it! Not to brag or anything but, SungMin is pretty smart." She winked when she calmed down.

"Oh no, no, no. That would be a bother!" I shook my hands and head.

"Nonsense! We'll start tutoring tomorrow! 10 sounds good right? Yippee! I'll go tell SungMin-ie! Good night ___!" With a hyper wave, the first lady skipped out of my room.

"No." I fell backwards onto the bed.

(SungMin's POV)

"No!" I shouted at my mom who insisted I help ___ study.

"Oh come on SungMin-ah! ___ has a big exam coming up and you're her genius boyfriend! Come on Min-ah. Please? For me?" She gave me puppy dog eyes as she begged.

"Fine! Anything to make you stop." I growled and rolled my eyes.

"Omo! Jinjja?! I'll go tell ___! Remember, 10 o'clock!" She shouted as she skipped out of my room.

"No." I groaned and fell face first onto my bed.

(Your POV)

The next morning, I got up at 9 and freshened up.

An hour later, I was in SungMin's study room with thousands of books that would help me pass the exam.

"Got it? Please say you do." SungMin whined after 4 hours of studying.

"Yeah." I said boredly as I flipped the pages of a chemistry book.

"Really?!" SungMin bolted up with wide eyes.

"No." I replied.

"WHAT?! YOU SAID YOU DID!" He shouted at me.

"You told me to." I yawned.

"Ugh! This is going to take forever!" SungMin groaned and plopped down in his seat again. He put his head back and closed his eyes.

"Yah. How can you be so slow? How are you even in the same grade as me? How did they even allow you into school?" He groaned.

'Hey! You're supposed to be teaching me! Not insulting me! Come on, I have to pass this exam!" I whined.

He didn't say anything so I decided to study on my own.

"Carbon would go over here to make it equal. Hydrogen... Hydrogen? I wonder who named that." I murmured to myself sleepily and yawned.

(SungMin's POV)

"Yah. Concentrate. What number are you on?" I asked ___ but I got no reply.

"Yah." I called out again, "Yah." I shouted a bit louder but still, there was no reply.

*BAM!* What the?

"YAH!" I yelled a sixth time and sat up.

I stopped when I saw ___'s head on the table. She had fallen asleep.

"Great. Just great! Mom!" I stood up but froze when I heard ___'s body falling onto the floor.

I turned around and there she was, on her side with her hair covering her face.

"Aigoo~." I groaned and started to pick her up.

---

^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 5th, 2011
8:11 PM

Listening To: Shy Boy by Secret
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Pringles! ^^
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today February 5th, 2011