Explanations

Clueless...

Chapter 14~ I know, the chapter is really short but I'm tired from the lack of sleep due to insomnia and my mom might bust me. At least I wrote. Enjoy ^^

---

(Your POV)

"Oh my!" Someone gasped.

We all turned our heads towards the stairs to find the first lady standing there with her hands around and wide eyes.

"What's, going on in here?" She approached us with a nervous smile and laugh.

"Ugh! I told you, you ! You only cause trouble! I'm terribly sorry Mrs. Choi! We just got in a fight and happened to end in that position. I'm sorry if you got second thoughts." I punched MinSoo one last time and got up to explain while bowing multiple times.

"Oh ok! That explains it dear! No worries! It's all good!" The first lady cheered up really fast and she looked, glad. Hmmm.

"Dinner's ready! Come upstairs everyone!" We all head to the dining room after the first lady.

"Well it's good to see everyone here! MinSoo, you! You trouble maker, you! Ah, I can't be mad at you! Welcome back!" The president squinted his eyes at MinSoo then smiled.

"Ah, Hara! You don't know how good it is to see you up and about again! We all missed you terribly and prayed everyday for your health." The president smiled and sighed.

"And ___, nice to see another addition to the group! I see that you're healing fast and healthy as one should be! Welcome to the family." I blushed and just bowed my head.

The dinner went on for about 2 hours. I was stuffed from the GamJa Tang*, SuJaeBi** and GaeRan Jjim*** along with ice cream, fruits and smoothies for dessert. We all talked a great amount and laughed at every joke. When everything settled down and it got awkwardly quiet, the little party was officially over.

"You kids go on up to your rooms and go to sleep early. I have something planned for us tomorow." The first lady shooed us away and winked.

"SungMin-ah, do you know what the surprise is?" Hara asked him.

"No." He seemed irritated.

Hara slunk back, feeling neglected, and chatted with me up the stairs.

"It was nice meeting you ___-shi. It feels good to have another friend." She smiled warmly and shook hands with me.

"Same here Hara-shi. Do you have a lot?" I was confused by her last comment.

"No, not really. Me and my sister, HyeWon, well we have a hard time making and keeping friends. Our dad is the 'top commander in chief' of the Korean army and he sometimes has to move to different countries to train and help new recruits so we have to go with him. I think you get it now." Hara put air-quotes around her dad's title. She faked a smile a sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know. And you with the whole breakup and coma situation, oh poor thing! Hug?" I felt sorry for her and suddenly wanted to help her and her sister out in someway. I must be crazy.

We hugged and laughed about random stuff while climbing up the last few steps.

"Yeah. hopefully it's not another disguise shopping spree." We heard SungMin tell MinSoo something about shopping.

"Mmm, I know right. The last one was torture." MinSoo pouted. Before we all parted our different ways, we heard yelling and groaning.

"You little brats! This is why I wanted a daughter!" We turned around to see the first lady grabbing each boys' ears with them wincing and crying out in pain.

---

*GamJa Tang= A spicy soup cooked with potatoes (GamJa) and cow-tail bones (I think) with meat on them. It's really good though I only like the potatoes now haha.
**SuJaeBi= A flour mixture that is almost similar to the texture of extremely watery and soft play-doh that is ripped into small pieces, flattened a bit and cooked in a seasoned soup. I love it!
***GaeRan Jjim= GaeRan (improper form I think) means eggs and Jjim means anything steamed. This dish is eggs mixed with a little water, chopped green onions, a little salt, a bit of the tiny salted shrimp and a dash of hot pepper powder. Super easy to make for me! ^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 29th, 2010
11:29 PM

Listening To: First Snow, First Kiss by Beast's YoSeob and Dalmatian's Drama
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Candles
Watching: Nothing XP
Waiting For: TeenTop and Infinite to comeback whenever that is!!!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorow November 30th, 2010