Paparazzi

Clueless...

Chapter 5~

---

(SungMin's POV)

*!*

I panicked. Paparazzi can't see a situation like this! I scooped the girl up bridal style and lifted her onto my motorcycle. Once I got a helmet on her and got her into a calmer state where she could hold on, I zoomed away into the busy Seoul traffic.

It passed a good 30 minutes when I got rid of all the crazy vans, cars and flashes and arrived back to our meeting place. I quickly sighed a sigh of relief when I saw IkHwan waiting with one of the disguised presidential limos.

"Hurry hurry hurry! They might come back!" I urged the 5 other assisstants as they carefully loaded an injured, sniffling, baffled and terrified teen girl into the car and caught my motorcycle that I pushed to them to load into the trunk. In the blink of an eye, everyone, everything and every secret was sealed in the vehicle.

"Drive." We were off to my home. Oh boy, dad's not going to be happy.

"ChunJae(Prodigy)-yah, I'm going to take the super long route to make sure it seems like we're not anyone official. We might be on the highway for a bit. Is that okay?" I smiled at the nickname my hyung gave me long time ago but frowned at the estimated time.

"Yeah it's okay but don't take too long. I've got a bleeding, terrified and clueless chick back here." I turned to her and smirked. She's going to pay for this!

"W-w-who are you again?" A small voice asked. I turned my head in boredom.

"I give up." I sighed.

(Your POV)

"I give up." That's what motorcycle boy told me as he sighed. I pouted.

"My names Hwang ___. 15 years old. 1st year of high school. I live in KangNamGu. My parents are the heads of 2 major companies I don't give a crap about. I'm not that smart." I switched to a cheery mode and repeated my profile. I whispered the last part. "Your turn!"

He grunted. "Choi SungMin. 15 years old. Never been to high school or any form of public school. I live in Seoul's Presidential Building. My dad's president of South Korea, right now." He smirked. "And straight A's all the way."

I just gaped at him. Oh my freaking gosh, are you kidding me?! No wonder why he kept asking if I ever saw him.

"Wow. So you've seriously never seen me?" He asked and snapped me back into reality.

"I-I-I." I stammered. "I don't pay attention to politics." I answered and he looked at me weird. "Do you at least know who your president is?" He asked.

"... Uhm... I uh... You see... Uhm... No." I gulped and finally answered. It was his turn to gape.

He was about to say something when we heard the driver's voice again.

"ChunJae-yah, I'm pretty sure I've lost the paparazzi. We're in front of the gates right now. Garage?"

"Okay. And if we didn't lose them, have security block the place. Yeah pull in like right next to the door so we can get in without any notice; just to be safe." He answered.

"Why does he call you ChunJae?" I asked as I got all my stuff together.

"Because I'm a- ! Hurry! I saw flashes! They caught up!" He suddenly yelled and unfortunately, kicked my shin.

"... AHHH!!! Aish !!! OWWWWWWWWW!!!! AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed out in pain as I started bleeding again. "Aish you dumb, bratty bastard!" He looked shocked.

"Hurry! Get some towels! Pull up pull up pull up!!! Come one!" Motorcycle boy got a couple of fancy towels thrown his way and the car sped up into the garage.

"Oh crap! Uhm, whatever your name was! They're still following us! Are they even allowed inside the gates?!" I yelled as I peered at the gossip-hungry reporters in vans.

"Crap no! They're gonna see! Okay so when we're about to leave, make sure to put this jacket on over your head. Oh and these extra slacks." He handed me his jacket and an extra pair of pants in the car. I put them on carefully but quickly.

"You're out in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Go!" The driver yelled.

Motorcycle boy was first to get out. I then slid myself over to the door and slipped out.

"Choi SungMin-shi!" "SungMin-goon!" "Who is that?!" "What's going on?!" "Is that your girlfriend?!" Desperate voice were heard, camera flashes went off here and there.

"No! He's just a real close friend of mine that got injured badly! He does not want to be revealed! Respect his wishes!" He explained as he put his arm around my shoulder, guiding me into the building. "Take over." I heard him whisper to one of the many sunglassed guards and he nodded.

"If you do not leave, Mr. Choi has every right to shut down your company. Further information about this situation will be revealed later."

"But wait! Choi SungMin-shi!!!" A whiny male's voice was heard and that's when it happened.

I squealed and everyone gasped.

The man accidently grabbed the jacket that I put over my head.

Crap!

---

Lol did you guys like it? Haha. More to come soon. Sorry if it's boring. Events leading to a big one are always boring. Sheepish ^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 10th, 2010
7:31 PM

Listening To: Just Dance by NS YoonJi
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Sweet potatoes yum ^^
Watching: My kitty bite me lol
Waiting For: My mommy to come back from Panera (no on can beat their bagels ^^)
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today November 10th, 2010