Goodnight

Clueless...

Chapter 23~ Enjoy ^^

---

(SungMin's POV)

I looked up from where I landed and saw ___ shake a fist at the sky.

Man, she's weird. She threw a coconut at me!

It got dark pretty quick so everyone headed inside. To remain unburdened by the influences of the outside world, this private island has no roads, hotels or restaurants and the citizens live without electricity. Hence the reason why we ate by candlelight.

The residents set up a large tent with mattresses, pillows, blankets, a little outdoor room and much more.

Everyone was asleep while I was still up and thinking about what happened, at least I thought I was thinking... Turns out, my mind was blank. Wow, I'm clueless.

(Your POV)

Everyone was asleep while I was still up and thinking about what happened.

"___, are you awake?" I heard SungMin whisper to me.

"No." I answered and turned the other way.

"Well, I was thinking. Do you think this, situation, had anything to do with the sudden storm that hit us?" He questioned.

I turned back around with interest, "Wow, you actually thought. Congrats." I clapped sarcastically.

"No, I'm serious ___!" SungMin harshly whispered, "We yelled 'I hate you!' right before the storm got worse. And the result? Switched bodies." He explained.

We kept arguing and disagreeing.

"That storm could've come from a hurricane that was building up in the Pacific!" I reasoned, "I strongly disagree that the storm had anything to do with our switch.

Lightning flashed once in a while outside as we kept bickering.

That's when we decided to test something.

"SungMin-shi, I think you're right. I'm very sorry." The thunder kept roaring.

"Uhm, uh, er..." SungMin was starting to panic, "Yah, ___, I think you need to mean it." He whispered in fear.

"Ugh! Fine! SungMin, I'm sorry!" I loudly whispered, "You're right!" I sighed in defeat.

To our surprise, the lighting and thunder died down. There was no sign of a storm coming in.

We looked at each other in shock.

"I'm/You're right." We said at the same time.

We discussed a little more and got sleepy after a while.

"___?"

"Hm?"

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight SungMin."

That night, I slept really well.

---

;) I smell something coming up...

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 22nd, 2010
12:48 PM

Listening To: Angel by TeenTop!
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Butterfingers ^^
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today January 22nd, 2011