Family Trip

Clueless...

Chapter 18~ Enjoy ^^

---

(Your POV)

"Mwoyah?! CHOI SUNGMIN!!!" Uh-oh. Dad's not happy about something.

I had just marched out of my temporary room when I heard the president yell SungMin's name.

The whole family, including Hara and I, attended to the president.

"Honey, dear. What's wrong? What is it?" The first lady rushed over.

"You, you, YOU!!! Ugh." The president pointed an accusing finger at his son then held his neck.

"Samchon, what's wrong? Did SungMin do something? He was home all morning with me." MinSoo defended his cousin.

"Actually, no. I shouldn't be blaming anyone." The president calmed down and took deep breaths, "Take a look at this." He turned his computer screen around and showed us an article online.

"SPOTTED! THE MYSTERIOUS MALE FRIEND OF CHOI SUNGMIN'S IS A GIRL! SEEN WITH FIRST LADY AND CHOI SUNGMIN'S EX-GIRLFRIEND!"

All of our eyes and mouths were wide open. We couldn't believe it.

"Ooh, ___, I'm likin' your legs there girl!" MinSoo laughed and stood up.

"Euyoo!" The first lady hit him and threatened him with a punch.

MinSoo just flinched then started blocking himself while crouching.

"Mom! Hyung! It's not funny! We need to think of a plan here!" SungMin yelled.

"Our son's right, JiHae. We need to do something. I was thinking whole family vacation to Hawaii. It'll keep us out of the spotlight." The president raised a brow.

"I'm terribly sorry My. Choi! Really this is all my fault! I should've been more careful!" I bowed a thousand times.

"No, no ___. It's my fault. I didn't keep the security alert enough." The president explained.

"Oopsy. Then I guess it wasn't my camera?" Hara spoke quietly then bit her fingernail.

We all turned to her. She just ducked her head.

"Well, I had all our stuff packed and everyone in here, including the non-related, is going to wake up at 4AM. The plane leaves at 5:30 so be on time. I need an Aspirin." The president left the room.

"Oh~! This is all my fault. I shouldn't be going on this trip. I'm really sorry everyone!" I bowed again.

"You have to. You need to get yourself out of here, duh." MinSoo chuckled.

"Oh sweetie. Don't blame yourself! Besides, a trip to Hawaii isn't the worst idea right now! We could all use a break from Seoul and it's troubles." The first lady smiled as she exited the room.

"And I'm sorry ___, for making us all think that it was my phone that made the flash noise." Hara bowed her head at me.

We all laughed a bit then awkwardly stood there. Everyone except SungMin.

"You just cause trouble don't you? Go to bed everyone. You heard my dad, 4AM." SungMin shot a glance at me then left.

"It's okay ___. He's just mad that he has his whole family following him. Don't mind him." MinSoo winked at me then followed suit.

"What oppa said ___! Come on! We have to wake up extra darn early tomorrow." Hara smiled then linked arms with me.

I wonder how this trip will turn out.

---

Ooohoooh, trip to Hawaii! Lol. Choosing which island to send the characters was the hardest part of this chapter lol. "Where should I pick?! JaeJu Island??? New Caladonia??? Austrailia??? Sisily??? Oh! Hawaii!" XD Lol.

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 17th, 2011
7:31 PM

Listening To: Clap (G Sweet Remix) by TeenTop/remixed by GSweetProductions!
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Cookies ^^
Watching: Snow ^^
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This remix and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today January 17th, 2011