Fail

Clueless...

Chapter 2~
---

(Your POV)

The bell rang for the last time of the day. Yes! School's over.

I skipped over to my group of friends and we all laughed together while heading out the class door.

"___-(y)ah, can you stay behind for a bit? I need to talk to you." My teacher called out.

"See you guys later! Yeah I'll call you! Oh mmm... Meet at 6:30 PM in front of the ddukbokki jip! Bye!" I shouted my byes to my friends.

"Yes Ms. Kim?"

"___, you do know that you're failing right?" Ms. Kim clasped her hands together and rested her chin on them.

"Uh yeah. Sort of." I scratched my head.

"Well, you have the lowest grade in my class and I'm starting to worry. The final exams are coming up in 1 month and it's pretty long. We have to shove everything into our students' brains as fast as possible. I think you need to get into action about your academics and actually pay attention." She slightly frowned.

"Oh... Well I'll try Ms. Kim! I'll try!" I shot a fist in the air.

"Ok well if you're not busy, I'd like you to finish this little packet to be able to retake your tests. Then you can go eat ddukbokki with your friends." Ms. Kim smiled and handed me a 5 page packet.

"Ok. How long will this take?" I sighed but then got on full alert.

"As long as you need. I have meetings and papers to grade so I'll probably be here for a while." I nodded.

I stared at the questions in front of me for what seemed like ages. We learned all this?! Man I need to step up in my game!

A few hours later, I was on my last problem. Reading the geometry book was sure helpful. I still didn't get any of the materials but I tried anyways.

"Here you go Ms. Kim! I finished! What if I got all of them wrong?" I gave the packet to her.

"It's ok. It's not for a grade. It's an assignment you have to complete to retake tests. Go! You have 10 minutes!" Ms. Kim explained then shooed me away.

I jogged to the front door and peered outside. Wow it's dark already. Stupid season change.

"Ah~ Nice fresh air! Ugh but it's so cold!" I hugged myself and walked along the sidewalk. There were many people out along with cars on the streets but it was quiet.

"Vroom!!!"

"AH!!!" A motorcycle passed by me on the street and I screamed. The sound scared me half to death.

"Oh. Hehe sorry. I was in Lala Land." I apologized to the pedestrians strangely looking at me.

"Aish!" I muttered and jogged to the meeting place.

*Curse you motorcycle boy* I thought.

---

Just a preview of you and your character ^^. Whatdya think? lol

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 1st, 2010
5:37 PM

Listening To: Mach by Rainbow
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Cabbage soybean soup whatever.. Dinner time for me hahaha
Watching: My phone change colors
Waiting For: Nice day off tomorow and my eye to heal
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow November 1st, 2010