Will This Day End With A High?

Clueless...

Chapter 12~ Enjoy ^^

---

(SungMin's POV)

We both slowly turned to ___ and just stared at her.

"No , father and son." MinSoo hyung squinted his eyes and shook his head at ___.

"You're an !" __ frowned and crossed her arms.

"I'm an to all the girls I like." He smirked and mimicked ___'s arms.

"Okay whatever! Let's just, explain later and get dressed. I have a headache." I walked away from this mess.

"Okay!" "But I look hot undressed." ___ and MinSoo hyung said at the same time. I just closed my eyes and banged my head against the nearest wall.

"God!"

(Your POV)

Mr. -MinSoo got dressed, SungMin got his room cleaned and I got tidied up. We headed downstairs to the game room for some relaxation time.

On our way down, Mr. pissed me off by slapping my .

"Yah!" All I got was obnoxious laughing from him and running.

~Doodoo, doodoo. Doodoo, doodoo~

Time just passed by like nothing. Man was I bored. This movie took forever.

SungMin sat in the one-seat armchair with a blank face. MinSoo changed positions from upside down to sideways to right side up to on the floor. I was just cross-legged on the sofa.

The worker people occasionally brought in food, snacks, drinks and candy for us. Could this day be any more boring?! We just went through 3 movies, said nothing, did nothing and it's already 7!

"Hey guys, are we like, gonna do anything?" I raised a brow, lifted a corner of my lip and raised myself from the sandwich position I was oh-so comfortable with.

"Nope!" Mr. needs to shut up. "But I bet we can find something 'fun' around here." Ugh, he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Enough hyung! Get your erted out of here if all you're gonna think about is that. And ___, you can go play a game over there or something." Finally someone with manners!

"SungMin-ah~! Minnie sweetie! I've got a surprise for you! Oh MinSoo-yah! I didn't know you were here! Omo! Come here! When did you come?" The first lady came downstairs with the surprise. I guess the family barely got to see relatives.

As soon as we turned to see the surprise SungMin's eyes got wide and he bolted up from his seat.

"SungMin-ah."

---

Hehe did I do good? Eh, I don't really think so but I tried! Lol. Who do you guys think the mystery surprise is? Lol. Guess! Leave your answers in your comments!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 21th, 2010
9:10 PM

Listening To: Midnight Sun by F.Cuz
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Shampoo :)
Watching: The tempting cookies right next to me XD
Waiting For: My favorite boy bands to have a comeback soon and win at least one award at the MKMF's and other award ceremonies!!!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorow November 22th, 2010