Fun Day

Clueless...

Chapter 34 Lol, all the events got inspired by the hotel party I attended on Friday-Saturday hahaha. Enjoy~!

---

(SungMin's POV)

"I think I know what we're doing today." ___ smiled mischievously and rubbed her hands.

"Get into comfy clothes and bring tons of pillows." She squealed and ran into her closet.

"Why-." I got cut off, "Just do it!"

"Okay, okay, okay." I walked out of the room backwards with my arms up by my shoulders.

Minutes later, I was face to face with a pillow mountain on ___'s bed.

"Doesn't it look fun?" ___ said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Uh..." I just tilted my head.

"Jump with me!" Next thing I knew, she pulled me onto the bed and started jumping around with pillows in her hand.

I was a little hesitant at first but it started becoming more and more fun.

Soon, we were both jumping up and down on the bed, laughing away while hitting each other with pillows.

"Shhh!" ___ hushed me with a finger to . We kept giggling though.

"Uh hello? Yes, this is the superintendant at KangNam High. I have been informed that you were caught cheating on your last math test. Please take not that cheating is not tolerated at our school and extreme measures will be taken." ___ talked into the phone with a fake voice and accent.

"What?! B-b-but! It was only one problem! I didn't know I would get caught! Please! Just let me go this once!" I heard her friend shout in fear on the other side.

"Bbung!!!" ___ yelled and quickly shut my phone.

We were on the floor, holding our stomachs.

"Oh my gosh, that was too funny!" We both wiped tears away from our eyes.

"Weee!!!" I was in one of those big towel baskets that the maids push around. ___ asked me to get in and when I did, she pushed down the back hallway.

"Weee!!! Oh hi hyung!" I called out when I saw my hyung walk out of his room.

"What the hell?!" MinSoo hyung flew back and gripped the sides of his door.

"Move out of the way Hara!" I shouted when I saw Hara walking with her back towards me.

"Huh? Oh my God!!!" She turned around then screamed with wide eyes as she jumped to the side, "Yah! Choi SungMin!"

I was sank into the cart and laughed.

"Oof!" I bumped into the pillow barrier made at the end of the hall.

We both fell onto ___'s bed at the same time.

"Ah~ that was fun." ___ laughed.

"Ha sure was." I smiled, "Thanks ___."

"No problem!" She returned a smile my way, "It's only 4. Wanna go to the mall and freak people out?"

"The mall? Hello! I'm the president's son!" I pointed out.

"That's what these are for." ___ giggled as she held out brightly colored wigs, think-framed glasses and mustaches.

"Let's go!" We both got up and ran to go get dressed.

---

^^ Hehe, I love my friends lol

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 21st, 2011
11:44PM

Listening To: I'll Love You Until It Snows In The Middle Of A Summer Day/At A Glance by Popsicle
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Hot Pocket!
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow February 22nd, 2011