Chaos

Clueless...

Chapter 38 I decided to write a long chapter :). It's Ricky oppa's birthday present? ^^ Happy Birthday Ricky oppa!!! Enjoy~!

---

(SungMin's POV)

"Bang MinSoo!" My mom shouted.

"Hyung, it's not funny. This is stressing." I rubbed my eyes and slumped my shoulders.

"I know, I know SungMin-ah. I thought it'd make the atmosphere a little less tense." MinSoo hyung came with a sad smile and rubbed my shoulders.

"Uh, I think you just made it more awkward." ___ spoke up which made us lightly laugh.

"Alright. Let's get ready to meet Hell." I sighed and went to my room to freshen up.

(Your POV)

"I'm really sorry, Mrs. Choi! I didn't mean for things to get out of hand like this." I faced the first lady and apologized.

"Oh~ it's okay dear. Media is always like this. No worries. I'm just worried about you. SungMin-ie has a pretty big fanbase, you know." The first lady hugged me and lightly giggled, "It's okay. I'm supporting you. So is MinSoo, my husband, SungMin and Hara. Just be brave and stay strong."

With those comforting words, I nodded my head.

"Uh, I wouldn't say support really. More like, jealous? I mean, look!" MinSoo spoke up and I gave him a lazy glare, "There's these pictures with you two going in and out of a baby store! And this one! You guys are sleeping in the same bed!" MinSoo pointed out.

My eyes widened as I realized the fact, "Wait. Hold on. How did someone get a picture of us sleeping?" I snatched the photos from MinSoo and peered at them closely.

"Omo, you're right ___! Is someone betraying us?" The first lady studied the picture from over my shoulder.

"Well it looks like they were standing on that chest at the end of your bed because the picture is looking down and you guys and straight forward." MinSoo explained.

"Wait, I think I see a shoe, barely, right the end here." I tried to make out the shape at the bottom but my time was up when a security guard came in.

"Miss? SungMin dolyunim and the press is ready." He informed me.

I took a deep breath and looked at everyone one more time, "I guess it's my time to go. Bye everybody." I hugged MinSoo and the first lady one last time and followed the guard downstairs.

(Hara's POV)

I felt nervous. I felt guilty. I felt mad. I felt envious. I felt, horrible.

I shook those feelings away and headed to the back where a whole mob of SungMin's fangirls were waiting and talking.

"So, make sure you girls don't miss okay? Keep going and don't stop. I'll make sure the doors are secure." I handed each girl a special container.

"Oh my gosh! I need security guards right away! There's a gang in the garage!" I shouted at the top of my lungs to every group of security guards on the main floor.

Once one batch went in, I locked the door to their entrance.

I walked back to the main doors where I knew they would be entering.

"Let the drama begin." I whispered.

(Your POV)

As soon as I was done with my hair and make-up, I gathered up all my strength and walked through the main doors.. I was greeted once again by millions on flashes. Those nonsense questions were once again, thrown into my face.

"___-shi! Is it true that you and SungMin are preparing for a child?!"
"___ agashi! Are you and Choi SungMin really becoming parents?!"
"___-shi! SungMin-shi! Can you explain your confusing situation right now?!"

"We would, but you PEOPLE keep SHOUTING." SungMin emphasized 'people' and 'shouting' in his shut-up-I-want-to-talk statement.

"Okay. I don't want to keep repeating myself so you reporters better have your little devices or whatever ready." SungMin spoke into the mic obviously pissed and annoyed.

"First of all, ___ and I just started dating. Second of all, it's our lives. Third of all, I'm sick and tired of stupid people making retarded assumptions about every single little flaw that a famous person has. We're not perfect! Last but not least, ___ is definitely, without doubt, absolutely not pregnant! I'm not that kind of guy and ___'s not that kind of girl." SungMin listed.

"SungMin-shi! ___-shi!" The once quiet crowd started talking all at once again.

"HEY! One at a time! Please! I'm pretty sure it'll take a whole week to answer all your stupid questions like this!" SungMin calmed them down again.

"Then SungMin-shi, can you explain the pictures?" A female reporter from the back spoke up.

"Yes I can. See, ___ and I went to my future mall to prank some people. When we were done with our little fun day, ___ wanted to look around for a while. We just happened to stop right in front of a baby store. Pororo was on display as you can see and ___ desperately wanted one. We went into to buy one but they were out. Then after pre-ordering, we headed out. You can even check my credit card records. It has nothing stating that I bought baby supplies. Just a pre-order for an abnormally large Pororo doll." SungMin explained the first picture, "By the way, who took that picture anyways? I saw no reporters." All the reporters just shrugged.

"What about the second picture?" Another reporter asked.

"There's a second picture?!" SungMin looked shocked.

"If you haven't seen the picture, here it is." A picture was handed through the crowd and finally to SungMin. His eyes widened and he just shook his head slowly.

"I'll explain. Honestly, I didn't even know SungMin slept next to me again. Yes, it's the second time. The first time, he was carrying me to my room because I fell asleep. He took cold medicine right before that so that explains why he knocked out next to me. Yesterday was a tiring, but fun, day so I'm guessing it's the same. Truthfully, SungMin and I want some answers too. Who took these pictures? When did they take these pictures? How did they take these pictures? We're deeply confused. The last picture even stunned us so stop please pointing fingers at us and accusing us of something that we didn't even think about." I said my part.

The crowd was busy jotting down extra notes, recording our statements and filming our every move.

"Yeah right! How dare you sleep in the same bed as our oppa! You're a-." A massive group of girls shouted in the back as cameras swiveled their direction.

Before they said the last word, I shut my eyes and plugged my ears tight. I knew what they were going to say. I just didn't want to hear it.


(The First Lady's POV)

I gasped as I listened to the conference from an open window in the study room.

"Yeah right! How dare you sleep in the same bed as our oppa! You're a !" A massive group of girls, obviously the fangirls, insulted ___.

"Like I said, SungMin and I didn't do anything and all the rumors are false! Why don't you believe us?" I heard ___ defend herself.

*Go get them ___!* I cheered.

*Splat!* I heard something pop, more like slap and explode.

I gasped again while covering my mouth and went to talk to my husband.

(SungMin's POV)

*No. No. No, none of my security guards would stoop this low. They're not allowed in any of rooms without permission. What the hell is going on?* I thought to myself as I kept staring at the picture of ___ and me sleeping, trying to figure out who would set this kind of scandal up.

*Splat!* While I was still in deep thought, I heard something hit ___ then I saw red splotches on my white dress-shirt.

I looked up in disbelief and stood up.

"___, go get cleaned up." I told her quietly then had multiple guards take her away, "Who threw that tomato?" I dangerously asked the group of girls.

All of them cowered in fear, "I asked WHO THREW THAT TOMATO?!" I yelled.

"I-I did." A small voice piped in the front of the group.

I flicked my wrist and more guards went to excuse the girl.

I rubbed my face and sat back down.

"S-SungMin-shi?" Someone had the nerve to talk.

"What!" I looked up in annoyance.

(Your POV)

After getting cleaned up, prettied up and my spirits up, I walked back into the hell-hole.

The conference continued for the next 2 hours. I was about ready to die.

When the entire meeting came to an end, all the security guards were starting to shoo the reporters and fans out.

SungMin and I turned around to go inside. We grabbed the handle and started to push the door open.

"Mwoyah? Why isn't the door opening? Hello? Anybody there? Open up! Where did all of you go?! Yah!" SungMin started pounding on the door.

"Omo. Do you think the president kicked them out?" I overheard some reporters shouting a few 100 feet away.

"NO CAMERAS! THE MEETING IS OVER!" The guards stopped the crazy mob.

"Aish! This isn't working. I'll be right back. I'll go find an entrance. I don't want more pictures of us that are misleading. Sorry." SungMin kissed my cheek and started walking around the Blue House.

"Yah! Hwang ___! So you think you're all innocent and free huh?" I heard a girl shout at me snobbily.

"E-excuse me?" I turned around to face the massive group of fangirls.

"You heard me! We're not going to forgive! We know the rumors are true! Why were you even born?! Now our oppa has to spend his whole life raising a child with you!" The group shouted.

Tears were threatening to fall, "I told you, I'm not having a kid and SungMin didn't do anything to me." I answered quietly.

The girls snorted and took out containers, "Putting on your innocent act again, huh? Get her girls!"

At once, all the girls started pelting me with eggs and flour.

I finally broke down and slid down the down I was leaning against.

My face, my hair, my clothes, my heart, everything, was caked with hate. My tears kept dripping down my face and I just miserably endured the attack.

(Mystery Person's POV)

*Flash!* I captured a photo of the mob attacking ___.

"Don't worry ___ agashi. I believe you. I've got your back." I said to myself and walked away.

---

:(... But 1,810 words :)

And Happy Birthday, again, Ricky oppa! :)

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 27th, 2011
5:53PM

Listening To: The Story Only I Didn't Know by IU
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Cake ^^
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow February 28th, 2011