The Plan

Clueless...

Chapter 29~ Sorry everyone, I was sick but I'm getting better right now ^^. Enjoy~!

---

(SungMin's POV)

"SungMin-ah. SungMin-ah~." Someone whispered into my ear.

I woke up to find my mom staring down at me with her annoyingly big eyes.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, "Yes mother?" I replied sarcastically.

"Choi SungMin!" She quietly snapped at me then gave me a frown, "Anyways, I want to talk to you about a plan."

"A plan?" I raised a brow. My mom nodded, "A brilliant plan!"

After leaning ___'s head gently against a pillow, I followed my mom to the seats in the back.

(Your POV)

"Hello everyone, thank you for flying Koreana Airlines. The plane will land in approximately 5 minutes. Please stay in your seats and buckle your seatbelts for your safety. Thank you and have a nice day." A pleasant voice woke me up.

I stretched my arms and looked out the window. The bright sun almost blinded me but the view was beautiful.

"You're awake?" Someone plopped down next to me. I turned my head to see MinSoo. I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"

"Grumpy and hurtful much?" He frowned and put his hands over his heart, pretending to be hurt. I yawned.

"Anyways, what's up?" He asked. I looked up, "The ceiling?" We laughed.

"Hmmm, I wonder where my aunt and cousin went?" MinSoo said 'casually'. I raised a brow, "Can you be any more suspicious?"

He laughed and stood up, "I wonder if they're making a plan. Hmmm, oh I wonder." Chuckling, he walked back to his seat.

*He's really weird." I shook my head and took out my camera.

"Aigoo, taking pictures with stupid expressions?" I turned to the owner of the voice with oversized eyes, pouty lips and chipmunk cheeks.

SungMin turned to me and jumped out of his seat, "Eu-ahhh! Ooh scary, ooh!" He shook his head and grabbed onto his armrest.

I slowly relaxed my face and squinted my eyes at him, "Jealous." We burst into laughter.

"Give me the camera." He took the camera from me and got close to my face, "1, 2, 3!"

"What?! YAH!!!"

*FLASH!*

"Thank you for flying Korean Airlines and have a safe, wonderful stay in Korea." Everyone got off the plane and immediately got into the limo parked right next to the stairs.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the Blue House. The place was jam packed with reporters, cameras, news vans and media crews.

"Okay, everyone get dressed and we'll hold a press conference. This is getting out of hand." The president ordered us as soon as we got in.

We all did as we were told and met in front of the main doors.

The president's assistants opened both sides of the doors and we were immediately greeted with blinding flashes and crazy questions.

The meeting went on for about an hour on current issues.

Soon, the topic about the four teens, us, behind the president came up.

"Mr. Choi! We are sure that you only have a son! Can you explain the situation right now?" A reporter asked.

The president looked at MinSoo and nodded.

He stepped up, "Annyeonghaseyo. Bang MinSoo-ipnida. I'm the nephew of our president, cousin of his only son. My parents are Korea's top businessman and woman. My father is our country's president's older brother. I live in Kangnam and I am 18. I have an older brother and younger sister, Bang ChulYong, who is Mir of MBLAQ and Bang Minah, who is Minah of Girl's Day. I'm training to become the rapper of a really young boyband right now."

I gaped at him. Why didn't he tell me this?!

Hara was up next, "Annyeonghaseyo. Goo Hara-ipnida. I'm the ex-girlfriend of Choi SungMin and a family friend of the presidential family. My dad is the top commander in chief of the Korean army. He is our president's right hand man when it comes to army-related issues. I also live here in Kangnam and I am 15. I have an older sister, Goo HyeWon, who is currently studying abroad in Germany, where my father is stationed. I was involved in a car accident last year that led to a coma which explains why I remained in Korea with my mother."

I nodded, taking in the new information.

SungMin grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front, "Hey everyone! As you all know, I'm Choi SungMin! And this girl right here, is my new girlfriend, Hwang ___! You already know about me so I'll introduce ___. The person most of you saw me with a week ago, was actually ___! I accidentally got her hurt and we wanted to keep our love a secret. She was the girl inside the picture next to my mom and Hara. I wish that everyone would respect her with the highest respect. Personal information won't be released until official consent is given. Thank you."

My mouth was open the whole entire time and it didn't even shut when SungMin dragged me inside after his little intro.

"Looks like the plan went well SungMin-ah." MinSoo chuckled then put his hand on SungMin's shoulder.

"My mom is brilliant." The two grinned cheesy grins at me while I stood in shock.

"This was what you were talking about?!" I yelled at MinSoo who just winked. The two then started play fighting.

"Unbelievable huh?" We turned around to see Hara looking at her nails.

"Good luck surviving." She bumped shoulders with me and went upstairs.

---

^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 5th, 2011
4:30 PM

Listening To: Not Alone by Park JungMin
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Chough drop :(
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today February 5th, 2011