Flash

Clueless...

Chapter 16~ Hey sorry again for not writing for so long!!! You guys should punish me T-T. Well I had to finish everything for school to turn in before break, plan for Christmas, do homework (OVER BREAK :O not cool), study for finals, get some rest and a lot of other things so I hope you guys can forgive me!!! Here you go! And Happy New Years! AND INFINITE IS OUT!!! KYA!!! Actually knew this since 10 PM last night but oh well haha. Enjoy~!

---

*Note: In Korea, it's not White House but Blue House because the roof is blue. My mommy told me ^^.

(SungMin's POV)

"Okay, I know you're dumb but grow up some time. You, are a secret right now." I glared down at ___ and clutched her phone in my hand. How can she be so clueless?

"Why am I a secret?" She looked scared. Oh boy.

"Because, you got saved by the president's son, you're living in the Blue House and there are gossip hungry reporters right outside our gate. Do you need any more explanations?" I raised a brow at her.

"Oh." She quietly said and sadly shook her head.

"Good. Now get some rest. Shopping days usually are a day." I threw her phone on the bed and left.

(Your POV)

Well that just made me sad. I can't tell anyone about my whereabouts, I can't let anyone know what happened, I can't walk out of here freely and a bunch of other things.

I sighed and jumped into bed. At least I get to go shopping.

"___-(y)ah~. ___." A soft voice whispered and a warm hand shook my shoulder.

"Mmm?" I stirred and squinted my eyes open. When I turned around, I came face to face with the first lady, "Omo! Anyeonghaseyo! Good morning!" I bolted up and greeted her with a mini sitting bow.

She giggled, "Oh you're so cute and respectful. Adorable!" She cooed, "___-(y)ah, sorry for waking you up so early but my mall opens at 12 and we need to get there before it opens or else people will see us." She explained. I looked at the clock; 6:07 AM.

"Oh okay. I'll get ready then, sorry." I meekly smiled and excused myself.

After a shower, dressing up and breakfast, Hara, the first lady and I piled into the presidential limo.

We laughed all along the way and gossiped about celebrities.

"We're here ma'm." The chauffeur announced and the doors opened. I looked around and was confused.

"Oh, this is the secret parking garage for us. Not the mall." Everyone laughed hilariously and headed toward the garage's mall entrance.

"Pick away girls! It's all on the mall." The first lady winked and giggled with us.

After hours of squealing, laughing, running, twirling, changing, eating and bag holding, it was 11:54.

"Aw, I think our 6 hours of joy has to end here today girls." We all frowned but smiled at the bags in our hands.

We threw our bags into the trunk and got into the car again. Ah~ going home after a restless girls' morning out. There was nothing better.

"No! I like HyunBin better! Secret Garden is the best!" I heard the first lady squeal.

"No no no! DooJoon is way~ cuter and younger! All My Love is the funniest sitcom!" Hara exclaimed.

"Hey, let's just say the even younger generation is cuter and Real School is going to be the best sitcom." I winked and we all cracked up.

We arrived at the Blue House shortly after and parked in the garage. We gathered our bags and headed toward the door. Through our loud chatter and giggling, we heard it.

*Snap!*

The flash of a camera.

---

Again really sorry! Oh boy, I'm tired... But Infinite has me up 'til the wee hours of the morning so I can't help but sleep at 3 every night... >.< every SCHOOL night... But they're awesome!!! SO HAWT AND SO IN SYNC!!!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 6th, 2011
8:06 PM

Listening To: BTD by Infinite!
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Coffee candy ^^
Watching: The snow outside fall slowly :)
Waiting For: Infinite oppas to win an award and TeenTop oppas to hurry their asses up ^^! And an epic 2011 ^^
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow January 7th, 2011