Pranksters

Clueless...

Chapter 35 Enjoy~!

---

(Your POV)

"Let's go!" We both got up and ran to go get dressed.

After getting permission, and a laugh, from the first lady, SungMin's driver drove us to his mom's mall, Seoul Loel Mall.

"Okay, so all we're going to do is goof off and prank people?" SungMin asked as we got our disguises on.

"Mhm!" I nodded but he looked at me like crazy, "Are you crazy?! I'll lose customers! I'm the heir you know!" He shouted at me.

"Yah, sh! We'll only prank the 'young' customers then. Customers like us." I smiled and got out of the car. I heard SungMin sigh as he shook his head.

"Hello! We're from the sanitation department. We got a report saying that someone was causing a stink in the mall. Now, as you may know, uncleanness isn't tolerated here in Loel so if you would please, follow us." I walked up to our 10th victim that day. SungMin behind me was trying so hard to keep his laugh in.

"Excuse me?" The customer looked very shocked.

That's when we lost it. We broke out into a fit of laughter and tried to grab the shopper from running away.

"Jwaesong-hapnida. Hello, you may not recognize me under this disguise but I bet 'Choi SungMin' will ring a bell." SungMin apologized then lowered his voice a bit. The girl's eyes widened to the size of tennis balls.

"T-t-the president's son?!" The girl shouted, but in a hushed whisper. SungMin nodded, "We were just trying to have fun and I wouldn't want any of my future customers to be mad at this mall so please just think of today as a surprise event. Here you go! It can be used in any store in this mall. Have a nice day!" SungMin handed the same $100 gift card to the girl and we walked away.

"This is fun!" SungMin said excitedly.

"I told you! Now, let's go get something to eat! I'm starving!" We skipped over to Auntie Annie's.

"Is this your best? Are you sure?" SungMin suddenly questioned the worker when he handed us our 2 pretzels.

"N-neh?" The worker looked around then pointed to himself, "Juh-yo?"

"Yes you. I'm just kidding, man. I'll tell my mom you're doing good. She wanted to know how this store was doing. She's a fan." SungMin lowered his glasses then winked.

The worker gasped, "Yeh dolyunim!" He recognized him immediately and bowed.

"Here you go!" I handed him a $100 gift card, "Useable in any store in this mall!" I smiled then walked off.

"Look!" SungMin suddenly gasped and pointed forward, "It's my cousin! MinHo!" I looked his direction and spotted a tall, handsome teen walking with a bunch of friends.

SungMin snatched a pair of sunglasses off a cart and stopped right in front of him, "Excuse me, sir. Choi SungMin demands you presence right away."

"What the hell? Who are you? Choi SungMin? My cousin? What does he want? Eh, I don't care. Excuse you." MinHo stopped abruptly and eyed SungMin then pushed him out of the way.

"Ow hyung! You couldn't play along with my joke?!" SungMin yelled as he held his arm.

"Hyung? Uh! SungMin-ah?!" MinHo turned around and his face brightened, "Oh you little douche! Come here!" He grabbed SungMin's head and gave him a nougie.

"What are you doing out in the open? Aren't you going to get caught?" I walked over as they were still talking.

"___ and I here, are pranking customers today." SungMin put an arm around my shoulders and pulled my close as he flashed a wide grin," Congrats 12th victim."

"Aigoo. Thanks for changing him. Hi, I'm Choi MinHo, SungMin's cousin. I saw the conference yesterday. Very funny." MinHo held out a hand to shake and laughed.

After talking for a few more minutes, a few more introductions, a few more laughs and a final goodbye, we parted.

"Ah~ that was fun. Want to go home now?" SungMin took his disguise off and looked at me, "Don't worry. It's all old people now."

"It was. Uhm, can we just look around now?" I took my disguise off as well, "Sure!"

Every once in a while, as SungMin and I were window shopping, we'd hear a camera flash but it always turned out to be a couple snapping a picture of themselves or photographers.

"I'm getting nervous." I admitted. SungMin looked at me with the same expression, "Don't worry. Reporters wouldn't know we're here."

"Got'cha!" A flash was heard followed by a female's voice. In total fear, we both turned around.

"Anyeong! Scared you two huh?" Hara walked over to us. We both let out a sigh of relief and calmed down.

"Aigoo, joining in on the pranks huh?" SungMin chuckled.

"Mmm~hm." Hara nodded then giggled.

(Hara's POV)

*Oh it's not prank, SungMin-ah. It's not a prank.* I thought as all three of us talked and went browsing some more.

---

Sorry for the late update! But I finally picked which story to finish next after this one! ;)

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 26th, 2011
1:27PM

Listening To: Loving You by G.na
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Strawberry perfume
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of 2010-2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today February 26th, 2011