You -> Me, Me -> You?!?!?!

Clueless...

Chapter 21~ Enjoy ^^

---

(Your POV)

"AHHH!!!" We all screamed as the plane shook for a final time then just fell from the sky.

"All passengers must put their seatbelts on and stay in their seat!" The pilot ordered us.

"Hold hands with the person in the seat across from yours!" The first lady shouted over the roar of the engines.

"WE'RE ABOUT TO LAND!!!" The president yelled.

"AHHH!!!"

(SungMin's POV)

Oh, ah. What happened? Everyone aboard the plane slowly woke up a few minutes after the crash.

"Ow." "Ugh~." "Ah!" Everyone's groans and moans echoed through the wrecked plane.

"Is everyone still alive?" MinSoo hyung asked which caused slight laughter.

"I think everyone survived." I said.

"See? I told you! This is all your fault!" ___ yelled at me.

Wait what?!

"___ dear, it's not nice to yell at our guest. Apologize." MY mom talked to ___ like she was her daughter. What the heck just happened?

"Yeah ___. You're just going to ruin Choi name being all mean and stuff. I'm lucky that I'm just your cousin." Hara teased.

Wait! HER cousin?!

"Oh SungMin-ah, are you okay? Aigoo, you're our guest and you're in this situation." My mom kept calling me "our guest". Did she hurt her head or something?

"Uhm, mom? Are you okay?" I asked. Everyone suddenly looked at me like crazy.

"What? I can't call my own mother mom?" I raised a brow.

"SungMin-shi, are you okay? Did you hit your head hard?" Hyung asked me.

"What the? Hyung! Why are you calling me SungMin-shi? Dude, I'm your cousin and dongseng!" I blurted.

"Oh my goodness. We need a doctor right away! I think poor SungMin has injured his head. He's getting all his information mixed up!" My mom yelled.

"Mom! What are you talking about?! I'm Choi SungMin! Your son! You keep calling ___ you daughter!" I yelled at my mom which I barely do. I looked over to ___ and it seems like she realized it too. She frantically looked around.

"You're Hwang SungMin." MinSoo hyung looked at me weird.

"Is everyone alright?" Before ___ got the chance to talk, our pilot appeared at the crush side door.

"Yes, we're all good, thank you. But captain, what happened back there?" My dad asked as he shook his head.

"Sir, my co-pilot and I are utterly confused still. A severe thunderstorm hit us out of the blue. We don't know what happened." He explained.

"Huh, that's weird. Well, alright, my muscles are stiff and no one got seriously injured so I'm heading out." Hara stood up from her seat and skipped outside.

"What the?" I heard ___ say those words at the same time I did.

"SungMin-shi, hurry out so we can explore the island altogether okay?" MinSoo hyung nodded at me then looked at ___, "Come on ___, when was the last time we were on an island like this?" He winked then grabbed her hand.

"Huh? Uhm, uh, what?" ___ looked confused, "Never?" Aw, come on ___, did you really forget about me just because I was in a coma for a year?" He pouted.

"What?!" ___ and me yelled at the same time.

"Okay, you two are acting strange. Anyways, let's go!" Hyung dragged us out and ran off first.

"I think MinSoo is right. They are acting strange. SungMin thinks he's our child? Crazy." I overheard my dad talking to my mom.

I grew angry and I marched over to ___ who was already standing next to a really tall tree at the front of the forest we landed by.

"What the hell is going on?! Why are you me and me you?!" I yelled at her as I pinned her against one of the fat trees.

"I actually like the way things are going so hmph!" She lifted her chin up and tried to break free.

"Uh-uh, there's no way you're escaping me without explaining this. Whoa!" I pushed her back onto the tree but she moved so we both fell onto the ground with me on top of her.

We suddenly heard gasps from behind us.

"Crap, not again!" We both thought.

---

XD what happened?! Lol, I'm really having a fun time haha. Comment please! ^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 18th, 2011
4:43 PM

Listening To: She's Back by Infinite!
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Kimchi!
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today January 18th, 2011