Disastrous Fued

Clueless...

Chapter 20~ Enjoy ^^

---

(Your POV)

"Good afternoon passengers! I hear that the president's on board. Nice to have the whole family on board. Your flight will land in 10 minutes so get ready." The pleasant voice of the pilot was heard over the intercom.

We all stretched and glanced out the window.

"I think I see Hawaii." I spoke so that everyone can hear.

"Really? Where?" Hara excitedly jumped in her seat.

"Oh the view is just magnificent." The first lady clapped her hands.

"I wonder if there are any hot chicks on the beach." MinSoo smirked which earned him a smack on the head from the first lady.

"Ah, I'm glad that we're on this trip all together. Aren't you, SungMin?" The president smiled then asked.

"No. Why would I be? It's all ___'s fault that we had to escape anyway." SungMin sulked.

"Choi SungMin! You better watch that mouth of yours or else I might just have to tape it shut!" The first lady threatened.

"Oh, don't punish SungMin, Mrs. Choi. I also think that this is all my fault. I'm really sorry." I apologized.

"Oh, sweetie, there's no need-." The first lady got cut off by SungMin.

"Tch. You're such a -up. You know you wanted to go to Hawaii so you set up this plan. You just had to go and get yourself revealed and make us flee our own country. This is all your fault!" SungMin shouted as the air got tense. Strangely, the sky got really gray and the clouds changed to a darker color.

"Okay fine! Maybe this IS all my fault! But you don't have to be all mean and grouchy about it! Will it hurt to go on vacation for a while?! Are you really that offended by me?! I can't believe I actually liked you!" I yelled back but everyone, including me, gasped at my last sentence.

"Ha thanks for liking me, really, but I don't need a stupid, idiotic, clueless girl like you in my life so back off!" Thunder started roaring outside and lighting lit up through the clouds once in a while.

"Fine! I will! Just don't come crying to me when you find out you were wrong!" I was so angry.

"I HATE YOU!!!" We both shouted and right after, thunder shook our plane and lighting struck our wings.

"Everyone, please stay calm and buckle up!!! Turbulence!!!" The pilot shouted.

"AHHH!!!" We all screamed as the plane shook for a final time then just fell from the sky.

---

Well I had fun writing this ahahaha. Oooooh what do you guys think happened??? Comment below! ^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 18th, 2011
12:05 PM

Listening To: Hysterie by Infinite!
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Bagels
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today January 18th, 2011