Departure

Clueless...

Chapter 39 Sorry for the late update! I was busy! Oh! And... Happy Birthday to my best friend!!! Enjoy~!

---

(Mystery Person's POV)

*Flash!* I captured a photo of the mob attacking ___.

"Don't worry ___ agashi. I believe you. I've got your back." I said to myself and walked away.

I walked back to my company's building.

"Any great, new, exciting, shocking news, JiYeob-ah?" My boss asked me.

"Yup! I think it's time that all this hate should stop. And boss, remember? I like to go by Kevin, not JiYeob?" I showed my boss the multiple pictures I took of ___ being pelted with eggs and flour.

My boss looked up at me with interest, "Oh, this looks scandalous! PREZZIES: NO MORE LOYAL??? I can see the headlines now! Oh and sorry about that Kevin. Go start the story now. Don't release it yet though. Just wait." My boss caused a few laughs from the other cubicles.

"Sure does. Will do boss." I saluted the big man and went to my desk.

"Prezzies no more loyal? Hmmm." I grew curious and decided to go to Choi SungMin's official fan cafe.

"PREZZIES! Official fan site for our nation's mini-president, Choi SungMin! Loyal just like him, honest just like him!" A brightly decorated banner popped up on the screen as I scrolled down the page. I scoffed, "Uh-huh. Sure. Loyal and honest."

I exited out of the page and got started on my article.

(SungMin's POV)

I looked around for an open entrance. There weren't any and I was starting to get angry.

"Yah! Will you open up?! Ugh! Yah!" I banged on the last door for the final time.

"Omo, SungMin-ah! What are you doing out there?" The door suddenly opened and I was standing face to face with Hara.

"Hara? Did you lock all of these doors?" I let out a breath of relief.

"Omo! No! Why would you think that?" Hara slightly shouted.

"Whoa, no need to get defensive. I just wanted to make sure." I put my hands up and tried to look for ___, "Wait, why are you by the laundry room?" I realized that we were in the most isolated place in the whole house.

"Huh? Oh, me? Oh, uhm, I was just bringing some clothes down to wash." Hara shrugged.

"You wash your own clothes? Didn't the maids go and pick up your hamper?" I asked.

"Nope. And I needed new clothes to wear so they needed to be washed." Hara shook her head then pouted.

"ALL of your clothes are ALREADY dirty?" I was shocked but Hara just smiled and nodded, "Sure, whatever. Anyways, where the hell are those security guards? I've been banging on these doors for like ever!" I looked around some more.

"Really? Well, I don't know but Min-ah, why don't you come in and rest. You must be so tired? I can cook you something." Hara offered.

"Hold on. Let me go find ___." I started walking away.

"SungMin-ah! Don't you care about me?" Hara called.

"What?" I was confused.

"I've been bored the whole morning! I haven't hung out with you ONCE since I came back! ___ probably already went inside!" Hara shouted.

I just stared at her, bewildered, "Are you okay? I'm in the middle of a major crisis, life-threatening scandal, mind-blowing unreality and you want me to tend to your every need? You said you didn't know where the guards are and I'm pretty sure they won't be appearing any time soon. How could ___ be inside already? It's DANGEROUS out here. You really think ___ would be okay?" I scoffed and ran off.

"___! ___!! ___!!!" I shouted as I ran back around the perimeter of the house.

"___..." I stopped in front of a horrible scene.

All the girls that were attacking ___ looked up and gasped, "Omo! You guys! It's Choi SungMin! Run!!" They all scattered.

I didn't even care if the girls ran away. I was more concerned about ___.

"___(y)ah, ___." I called out to her as I slowly took each step towards her, "I'm so sorry." I scooped her up bridal style and headed towards the front doors as the security guards were rushing towards me.

"You don't love me do you?" ___ squeaked out.

"What? Why do you think that?" I almost dropped her.

"Because, the fans are right. The way you act is right. Hara is right." She whispered.

"What?" I was confused.

"Dolyunim, your mother wants to see you immediately. We told her we can take care of agashi." A tall and buff man walked up to me and carried ___ away with the other burly men. I just stood there, dumbfounded.

"Hey, you okay man?" MinSoo hyung walked up behind me.

"No." I broke out of my daze, shook my head and went inside.

(Your POV)

"Agashi, would you like guards to be posted in and around your room?" One of them men asked.

"No. It's okay. I actually want to walk. Thank you though." I dropped down from the guards' hold and dragged myself upstairs.

"Agashi, we prepared a shower and bath for you. We knew the eggs and flour were going to be hard to take out so we ordered a special shampoo that handles situations like this." A lady appeared in front of me and held a towel out.

"Thank you." I took the towel and stepped into the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying.

I shook my head to stop myself from bawling and got in the shower, clothes on and all.

As the water drenched my hair and skin, I thought back to the blood-boiling attack.

(Flashback)

"You threatened SungMin oppa to be on your side didn't you?!"
"What kind of person are you?!"
"You purposely set this up to get some more popularity and attention didn't you?!"

I was constantly being yelled at. The eggs and flour were constantly being thrown at me.

*Why me?* I thought as I just sat there.

"I told you good luck ___." A voice called from above me.

Everyone looked up to see Hara sticking her head out a window above us.

"What?" I whispered in shock.

"Good luck." She smiled at me, "For his love. We both wanted it right? But I'm pretty sure he would've come to me if you weren't holding onto him so desperately." Hara snorted.

My mouth was wide open and my eyes were tearing.

"You really are dumb ___." Hara smirked, "SungMin doesn't like you. Can't you tell? Do you honestly think you two were acting like a true couple? Tch, have watched any dramas? He was so not into you. I'm sorry you had to learn the hard ___. But SungMin is mine and boy did I go through a lot to get here. So back off. This should teach you huh?" Hara waved then threw a whole carton of eggs on my head along with an entire bag of flour.

(End of Flashback)

"I'm never going to tell SungMin." I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and showered.

(SungMin's POV)

"SungMin-ah! Oh there you are!" A voice called in front of me. My eyes were blank and all I did was stare at the patterned carpet.

"Oh SungMin." My mom walked towards me in a shaky voice, "Is this...?" She gently touched the white stains on my suit.

I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Oh my God." My mom covered and started crying silently.

"Should I go talk to dad?" I asked quietly.

My mom cleared , "N-no. Your father does n-not wish t-to see a-anyone right n-now." She managed to say.

"Alright." I sighed and walked up to my room.

"How is she?" I reached ___'s room to find that maids and security guards were roaming all over the place.

"She is currently taking a shower dolyunim. A bath is prepared for her after." A lady calmed explained to me.

"Okay." I sighed again and went to my room.

"This is all my stupid fault." I groaned and fell onto my bed face first.

"Don't take it out all on yourself, Min-ah." I heard MinSoo hyung's voice from my doorway.

"Go away hyung. I want to be alone." I mumbled.

"You really want to be alone when your girlfriend's packing right now, about to leave?" Hyung raised a brow.

I shot up from my bed, "What?!" I was in total shock.

"Yeah." He gave me a sad smile.

(MinSoo's POV)

"Yeah." I gave SungMin a sad smile.

(Flashback)

Right when SungMin left was when ___ came out of the bathroom. I was waiting for her on her bed and I could see white footprints making a track from the door to the bathroom.

I sighed and stood up, "Hey ___."

"Oh hey MinSoo. I'm kind of busy so I'll be in a hurry." ___ rushed past me.

"Whoa there, what's going on? You're safe here." I shook my head in a confused way.

"It's not that. I'm leaving. And I don't want to leave later when more crazy fans start forming a mob in front of the Blue House." She explained.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Besides, my parents might miss me." ___ said in a shaky voice.

*Might?* I thought.

(End of Flashback)

(SungMin's POV)

"So stop moping and go get your girl!" Hyung encouraged me.

With MinSoo hyung's motivating words, I ran towards ___'s room.

"___! Wait!" I stopped short when I found no one in the room except maids and security, "No, no, no!" I bolted down the stairs.

"___! ___~! Wait!" I shouted as I flew towards the front doors, literally. I grabbed onto ___'s wrist.

"Wait. ___. No." I panted out, "Don't go."

"Too bad. I already got everything ready. I have a taxi waiting outside for me. I'm sorry SungMin." ___ said in a hushed tone.

"No. You don't have to go." I said quickly and then hugged her waist.

"SungMin! Please! I don't want to ruin your family anymore! So just let me go!" She shouted. I saw the guards flinch, "I don't want to be a burden! What is the presidential family going to do with a stupid, clueless girl like me?! I don't want your pity! Just live peacefully with Hara!" ___ shoved my arms off and marched out the door.

"You know what? Fine! Go! Just be stubborn! Just know that I actually," I stopped to swallow a lump in my throat, "Loved you." I whispered as the car zoomed away.

"AHHH!" I screamed and threw a tantrum.

(Your POV)

The ride back home was awful.

On the way out, the limo got eggs thrown on which were eventually washed away by the heavy, gloomy rain.

I sighed and got out of the car.

As soon as I got in my house, the same 3 articles were thrown directly into my face.

"WHAT are these?" My mom asked in a dangerously low tone.

"I'm really sorry mom. I-." I got cut off by a slap. I gasped and touched my burning cheek.

"You're already stupid and you make your family look like THIS?!" My mom yelled, "What kind of ungrateful child are you?!" With an angry huff, she walked into her room, slamming the door behind her.

I looked at my dad who looked at me with a sad expression. He shook his head and walked away too.

With silent tears, I went to my room.

"I really am stupid." I mumbled into my pillow and cried.

---

:'(... Last chapter... Up next! Look forward to it! :)

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

March 6th, 2011
4:17PM

Listening To: Again by MBLAQ
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Coffee
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow March 7th, 2011