Dead-End Encounter

Clueless...

Chapter 3~
---

(Your POV)

*Curse you motorcycle boy* I thought.

I rushed to our meeting place. No one was there yet. I sighed and as soon as I sat down, my phone rang shortly 4 times. They were all texts.

#1- Hey ___! Sorry! I can't make it to the meet tonight :(. My mom's making me babysit my little brothers. I sowwy! T-T
#2- ___(y)ah! I can't go today! I'm kinda sick *cough cough*.
#3- Yo yo yo! Hey my bf's over so I can't go! You guys can have fun without me rite? ^^
#4- I'm sooo sorry ___! Important urgency popped up and I can't go! Have fun with the others! Sorry :/

"What. The. Hey. Are you freaking kidding me?! Ugh!" I yelled to myself and kicked a pebble as I walked away. I was grumbling to myself and when I looked up, I found that my feet had taken me to my favorite park, the one I'd always go to.

"Good times." I smiled to myself and checked both sides of the street before crossing which was stupid since it was a dead-end to my right.

"Vroom!!!" I heard that sound again and gasped. *No! Please don't turn my way!!! Amen!!!* I was frozen in the middle of the road when the vehicle's headlights shined in my face.

*Goodbye world!* I looked up miserably and closed my eyes while pouting.

"OWWW!!!"

(SungMin's POV)

In anger, I reached in and pressed the open button. I sped off into the night as soon as the gates were wide enough. Bye bye rules. I'm livin' my own life now.

I was riding down Seoul city and I've never felt so alive before. All the lights mesmerized me. All the little shops amazed me. All the people fascinated me. All the couples... Disturbed me. I've never had a girlfriend in my life and it was getting lonely. I needed to change that. Soon.

I was riding for about 10 minutes when suddenly, the lane I was riding just stopped. There was massive traffic and cars were stretching back for about a mile.

*! FML!* I thought. Right when I was enjoying my smooth-sailing cruise of a ride.

The jam was so bad that I just decided to turn left. I didn't know my way around here so I had no idea where I was going.

I learned that my turn was a mistake when my headlights flashed onto a girl about my age. She looked like a deer caught in headlights. If I didn't stop now, she'd be road kill.

I tried to slow and stop my bike as best as I can. I closed my eyes.

"OWWW!!!" That was all I heard when I stopped.

I opened my eyes to see that my bike had come in contact with the girl. It was hilarious.

(Your POV)

I closed my eyes, bracing for the fate life had chosen for me.

I heard the bike skid across the pavement and soon nothing.

"OWWW!!!" Something that felt like rubber bumped into me ever so slightly.

I turned my head to the idiot that did this. It was him!!! The dude that made me scream. I pouted and frowned at the driver while crossing my arms.

"YAH!!! IT'S YOU!!!"

---

Hehe how was it? Boring right? This was just to show how they met ^^. More excitement to come soon!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 4th, 2010
11:31 PM

Listening To: Shut Up! by U-Kiss
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: My perfume
Watching: My super long nails tap against the keys
Waiting For: Tomorow which is Friday!!! WooHoo!!!
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow November 5th, 2010