Morning Call

Clueless...

Chapter 32 Omo! Sorry everyone!!! I was just sooo busy! School is getting pretty hectic these days. And there were so many tests, homework, projects and parties! I'm really sorry! I'll write like 20 chapters to make it up to everyone! Plus, I have today and tomorrow off so phew~! Thanks for staying with me! Enjoy~!

---

(SungMin's POV)

"Aigoo~." I groaned and started to pick her up, "Why'd I have to meet a babo like?"

"SungMin-ah, I brought, oh! Did ___ fall asleep?" My mom came in with a tray of fruits but then stopped.

"Yup. Achoo!" I suddenly sneeze, causing ___ to almost fly out of my hands.

"Omo! Minnie, you're not sick are you?" My mom put the tray down then walked over to me.

"I don't know. But I don't feel so well." I sniffled.

"Aigoo! Come here." I gently put ___ on the couch for a second and walked over to the medical cabinet.

"Drink all of it. You'll get drowsy so hurry up and go to sleep, araso?" My mom gave me some nighttime Nyquil

"Neh." I nodded and continued bringing ___ upstairs.

When I reached ___'s room, I felt so exhausted and sleepy that I don't even remember if I put ___ on her bed or not.

(Your POV)

The bright sun lit up my room through the curtains and created a pretty, yellow glow.

I sat up in bed, yawning, and stretched. I looked around the room lazily and wondered how I got here.

I just shrugged and fell back onto my bed. I was getting cozy and warmth filled my body.

I opened my eyes to see the wonderful view once more.

"Oh, hi SungMin. Good morning... AHHH!!!" I saw SungMin right in front of my face and greeted him. But then, it finally hit me.

"What?! What?! What?! What happened?!" SungMin shot up from the bed and looked at me, "Oh !" He was wide-eyed like me.

"Y-y-you! You! What are you doing on my bed?!" I yelled at him.

"Me? I don't really remember." SungMin scratched his head.

"Were you drunk?!" I yelped.

"What?! No!!! Oh! I remember now! Okay, so you were just totally knocked out all of a sudden so I was going to bring you to your room. But my mom came in and we talked then I sneezed. Just in case, she gave me nighttime Nyquil and I fell asleep by the time I dropped you onto your bed. And, I don't think I ever left. Hmmm." He explained.

"Oh. Well, you didn't do anything to me right?" I squinted my eyes.

"Why? Just because we're dating now, you thought I would take advantage of you?" He gave me a duh-look, "Besides, I told you, I knocked out right next to you and didn't wake up ever since, babo." He pushed my head slightly.

I pouted, "Well that was a nice wake-up call. Getting the heart attack of my life!" I put a hand over my still-fast heart.

"Yeah," SungMin snorted, "Getting screamed the crap out of is the best." He was completely sarcastic. His voice, gesture, expression, etc.

"What's with all the yelling?! We don't need your guys' freaking morning calls!" MinSoo opened the door with a bang. He stood there with a white wife-beater, ducky pajama pants, messy hair and a fluffy-looking pillow, "Aish!" He rubbed his hair and walked away.

Hara was next with her eye mask still on and pink leopard-print pj's, "Yah, I agree with oppa. Come on, it's 7 in the morning." With that she walked away.

I looked at SungMin and we both cracked up.

"Let's do it again sometime!" We said at the same time, "Morning call~!" We both sang and laughed while dropping back onto the bed.

---

Again, sorry! But hope you enjoyed! ^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 21st, 2011
2:25 PM

Listening To: Don't Go Home by GD&TOP
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Brownies! ^^
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today February 21st, 2011