Hospitality

Clueless...

Chapter 6~ Ahahaha 3rd sentence, I was so thinking about TaeMin XD

---

(Your POV)

Crap!

I quickly covered the sides of my face and kept my head down.

Good thing I had boyish hair. It wasn't super short like a guy's but it was short enough to look like a guy with long hair.

Good thing I still had my school uniform on. The uncomfortable and stiff, loose jacket hid all curves and feminine parts.

Good thing I had the pants. Albeit my shins were hurting like hell, it was baggy and loose so my girly legs were hidden.

Whistles were heard, sirens were seen, pastries were smelt. Wait what?

"You can come out now." Motorcycle boy told me. I did as I was told. I found myself in a grand and beautiful kitchen where chefs, bakers and designers were shuffling around nonstop.

"Wah~ It smells so good and everything looks like a dream." I dreamily said and my stomach growled right after.

"Take whatever you want and hurry up, follow me." He started walking away.

I grabbed a cinnamon roll, Asiago chees bagel, chocolate sticks, stuffed mushrooms, creme brulee and moose. I hurried over to where my rescuer was standing.

"Biggy." I stuck my tongue out at him after he muttered the word.

"I was super hungry and you told me to." I argued.

"Correction. You are famished and I offered. Mmm you were right. Not the smartest." He glanced at me then walked up spiral stairs.

I pouted then reluctantly followed.

(SungMin's POV)

I laughed on the inside at her dumbness. How can she go to school with a brain like that? I bet she's the ggoljji (last rank) in her grade.

We made it all the way up to my room. I tossed my keys, shoes and helmet anywhere in the room.

"Take off the slacks and jacket and follow me." I walked into my grand old bathroom.

"Why did you want me to come in here?" She walked in looking curious.

Without a word, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the tub where I made her sit on the wide ledge. I turned the golden knobs to get the water warm. I looked up at her for second and she looked back with big eyes. I chuckled.

"Sorry if this hurts. You did get hurt pretty badly." I grabbed her right calf with my left hand and scooped the water with my right.

"... Ah... Ow... It burns." The girl hissed and whimpered.

"Well you scraped it against concrete. What did you think it would feel like? Itchy?" I questioned as I raised a brow. She was quiet.

I finished rubbing the dried blood off her skin and washed most of the wet blood off her wound. I got big cotton pads and placed each one over her shins.

"Hold that there." I then dried her feet with a towel. "You can get out now."

"Wow, for a guy who just had a stranger's blood get washed down their drains, you're pretty nice." She tilted her head and giggled.

"A guys gotta have some manners at least. You want to bleed to death? Didn't think so." She shook her head at the death part and I chuckled.

"Sit right here and I'll be right back." I sat her down on a wooden bench in the bathroom and went to go get the first aid kit.

When I came back, I applied hydrogen peroxide and alcohol, both of which she feared, on her legs, spread ointment, bandaged in with massive band-aids and wrapped it up in all purpose dressing.

"There all done. Feeling any better?" I got up and dusted my hands.

"Yeah." She replied. "But why didn't you just take me to the hospital or doctor?" I looked at, and chuckled at, her in disbelief.

"You want to go out into that mob out there?" I pointed to a window and raised a brow. "And risk my reputation and life?"

"Oh right. Sorry." The girl sent me a sheepish grin.

"It's okay. You must be tired. You can sleep in one of the guest bedrooms. I don't think you'll be able to go home tonight." I told her as I washed my hands.

There was no answer so I turned around to see if she was still here. She was.

There she was, on the bench, laying on her side, sleeping. I sighed then lightly laughed.

"What in the world is going on?!"

Crap! Busted!

---

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah... SungMin's being sweet aw~ yeah mhm yup... lol :D. Well leave your comments everybody!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 10th, 2010
8:40 PM

Listening To: Raindrop by IU
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Donuts yum ^^
Watching: TV
Waiting For: My mommy to come back from Panera (no on can beat their bagels ^^)
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today November 10th, 2010