Wake Up Call

Clueless...

Chapter 10~ ^^

---

(Your POV)

"Umma, you wouldn't believe what just happened to me."

After I was done explaining to my mom my situation, location, feelings and etc., I hung up. She got freaked out at first when I told her about my accident but she turned into the Energizer BunnyX100 after I told her about who took care of me.

I hung up and looked around the room while sighing.

"Ahhh~." I yawned and climbed into the covers. Omg, the bed came with a heated mattress underneath too!

I slept well that night. ^^

When I woke up the next morning, I found a blinding ray of light shining in through the window and a doctor's case on the table next to the window.

"Oh, you're awake! Good! I was getting worried! How was your sleep?" The first lady came in all smiles with a few workers carrying breakfast.

"Oh, uhm. I slept well, thank you. You?" I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.

"I had the most wonderful sleep last night! Thank you!" She was super perky. Someone was a morning person.

"I see that you and Minnie are very tired. Usually he doesn't sleep in this late and when I came in last night to check on you, you were fast asleep like an angel." She excused the workers and brought the tray over to me.

"Eat up! You must be hungry. The doctor will see you when you're ready." The first lady smiled at me as she sat on my bed.

"Oh, thank you. But I really don't deserve this sort of treatment." I replied.

"Nonsense! It's the least I can do. Now do as I say before I spank you." The first lady teased and winked.

"Oh. Uhm. Ok. Let me go get tidied up first." I excused myself and walked into the bathroom. I used the toilet, brushed my teeth and hair, washed my face and changed into another pair of clothes that was laid out for me again.

When I came out, the bed was made already, my breakfast was set on the table and the first lady was sitting on one of the many couches. We talked about random stuff while I ate. More workers came in to take away dirty dishes, vacuum my room, dust the furniture and get new covers for the bed I slept in.

Like the first lady said, the doctor came in after everything was done and he started my checkup.

The doctor clarified that my injury was minor and it would heal like any other common scratch. I was relieved.

I spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon finishing my homework that I neglected to do yesterday during study session at school.

Later that day, the first lady came into my room asking if I could wake up SungMin. I found it weird but then I heard the workers constantly asking when she will attend the meeting. She was the first lady for crying out loud! Of course, she was as busy as the president.

*Knock knock.* I knocked on SungMin's door only to find that there was no reply.

"Uhm, it's weird calling you this but, SungMin? Are you in there?" I talked into the door. Again, no reply.

I got impatient so I opened the door and walked in. His room was the opposite of mine. It wasn't cleaned yet, the bed looked like someone just had a fight, his clothes were everywhere on the floor and there was no sign of food anywhere.

"SungMin~? SungMin~?" I called out and looked around. I decided to check the bathroom.

It was quiet in there too but it was hot and the windows were fogged up.

*Someone must've just taken a shower.* I thought to myself.

"SungMin?" I called one last time before I had the biggest shock of my life.

A nano-second after I called motorcycle boy's name, my body was pinned against the wall and I was soon facing a boy; with wet hair, and only clad in a towel.

"Ahhh!!!"

---

Mwahahaha! I hope you guys liked this chapter ^^. For some reason, I keep thinking L or MyungSoo from Infinite is the mystery boy that just came out of a shower lol. That'd be hot ;) XD ahahaha!!! Luv ya's <3

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 13th, 2010
9:41 PM

Listening To: Lightless by Beast
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: My sister's room
Watching: Aw man, I wish I was watching my hmwk! T-T. Gotta do it.
Waiting For: Orange Caramel and F.Cuz's comeback next week!!!
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorow November 14th, 2010