Secret Garden

Clueless...

Chapter 17~ Finals are over!!! And I now have a 4-day weekend!!! Finally!!! So I have tons of time! No more studying furiously for 8 hours, skipping dinner and/or sleeping at 3AM!!! Woohoo! Happy! My cold is slowly going away too! And TeenTop oppas came back so I'm pumped! They really improved!!! ^^

---

(Your POV)

The flash of a camera.

All three of us gasped and dropped our bags. We stared at each other in fear and shock.

*Did we get caught?!* We all thought and it seemed like we all knew what the other person was thinking because our eyes showed that we weren't sure.

"Oh, it was just my phone. Sorry. Phew~! I thought we were caught for a second there!" Hara checked her pocket and realized the camera button got pressed. We stayed frozen for a minute more, unsure, then breathed out in relief and laughed uneasily.

After-recollecting ourselves and making security check the whole garage, which was squeaky clean, we picked up our bags and happily skipped inside.

"Anyone want to get a massage and facials tomorrow?" The first lady piped up while walking upstairs with us.

"Ooh that would be lovely!" Hara clapped her hands in joy, "How about you, ___?"

"That sounds nice." I smiled and continued walking.

"You guys are back?" SungMin was at the top of the stairs.

"Mhm! And we got a lot of stuff!" His mother squealed and bunched his cheeks together which earned her a hand shove, "Hmph!" She stomped towards her room.

"Girls, just throw the bags in your rooms then come downstairs, okay?" We both nodded and headed to our rooms.

Hara reached hers first since it was closer, "I'm going to change and freshen up a bit so I'll be down in a while. That's okay right?" She asked as I passed by.

"Yup!" She smiled and closed her door.

"So, you guys are friends now?" SungMin slowed down next to me and entered my room with me.

"Yeah. She's really funny and sweet! She's like, me in some ways." I smiled and thought back to my new friend while setting my stuff down.

"Yah! How dare you compare her to yourself?! You're, dumb! And she's super smart! She's pretty too!" SungMin suddenly had a fit. I quickly turned to him, shocked and mad.

"Oh, so now that you've known me for like 2 days, you think you know me and can talk smack about me?!" I strode over to him, glaring at him, and crossing my arms.

We heard a giggle by the door, "You guys really seem like the Gil RaIm and Kim JuWon couple in Secret Garden." Hara covered and walked in.

"What?!" We yelled at the same time.

(SungMin's POV)

*Hara just called us a couple! But the 'problem couple' in Secret Garden. They never get along and don't like each other. At least that's what I heard. I don't watch girly little dramas!* I stared off into space and thought about Hara's comment.

"But they don't like each... other!" I shouted but realized she wasn't in the room anymore.

"What?" ___ looked at me confused then shook her head, "Stop the talking and start the helping. I don't want to hang these up later." She said.

"Just have the maids do it." I shrugged and sat down on the couch.

"I know we're both high class and both have maids but we're like total opposites." ___ crossed her arms and looked at me, "I'm actually thoughtful and nice."

She took the bags into the closet and slammed the door. I was shocked.

"I am nice!" I shouted but all I received was a kick to the door.

A few minutes later, she came out, "You don't like the fact that Hara thinks of us as the Secret Garden couple, right?" I stood up and tilted my head.

"Yeah." I said slowly.

"Well, you don't have to worry, because we can never be the oh-so-famous drama couple. Want to know why?" ___ raised a brow. I nodded then crossed my arms.

"First, Gil RaIm secretly does like Kim JuWon, I don't. JuWon likes RaIm and can't stop thinking about her, you don't. JuWon has a cousin that likes the girl that you don't like, I'm pretty sure Mr. doesn't like her. JuWon has a girl that he met with but they don't have that much interest towards each other, I'm pretty sure you and Hara still have tiny feelings for each other. Lastly, JuWon calls RaIm, Little Mermaid, but that can't be me because the Little Mermaid loved the prince then turned to foam after he left. I don't love you and I have no intention of being a speck in your life then just disappearing. I'm going to create my own fairytale." She explained which left me in complete shock. I was way off.

I was brought back into the real world when I heard the slam of a door.

"Fairytale huh? Well two can play at this game." I smirked and walked out.

"Mwoyah?! CHOI SUNGMIN!!!" Uh-oh. Dad's not happy about something.

---

Gah! Bad right? Hmmm, I'll write better next time! I'm so sad!!! I think one more episode then Secret Garden ends right? Nooo!!! I really like that drama!!! T-T! Oh well... Said that about Boys Over Flowers and You're Beautiful so haha. ^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 15th, 2011
5:51 PM

Listening To: Supa Luv by TeenTop!
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Cough drop :(
Watching: ... Darkness... :D
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow January 16th, 2011