Visit

Clueless...

Chapter 11~ OMG I am sooo sorry guys!!! I was just too busy with homework this past week! I slept after 12 AM every night just finishing! I hope you guys can forgive me! T-T... Oh and just for you guys that don't understand or know Korean, Byun-Tae means ert and "uh-di-seo ban-mali-yah?" means "why are you talking to me so informally?" ^^

---

(Your POV)

"Ahhh!!!"

(SungMin's POV)

I was outside on the balcony, talking to the bestest friend in the world, HyeWon. We were friends ever since we were kids and she was the only true friend I had. Her dad is the top commander in chief for the Korean Army and because of that, he was my dad's trusted man.

"Yeah. Aish~. It's just so stressful these days! Dad's been freaking out about his president issues, my studies are getting harder, mom's acting like a 5-year-old again and... I brought a girl home after I sort of took part in her injury." I let out a sigh of frustration and scratched my head.

"Awww poor Minnie! Yeah, my dad's really busy because, well, you know. Army is always tough. Ugh, mine too! My teachers are pressing too much on us because we have to get ready for college gosh! Aw, haha, I miss your mom. She was the best. OMG!!! WHAT?! Tell me tell me tell me!!! What happened?!" HyeWon screamed into the phone.

"God! HyeWon! You can talk to without sounding like the Wonder Girls on full volume!" I separated my ear from the earpiece and that's when I heard it.

"Ahhh!!!"

"SungMin-ah, what was that? Oh my God!!! Yah, is that the girl?! Go check up on her! What did you do?! Here, I'll hang up! Go!" HyeWon yelled at me once more and hung up while I was still staring back at my room in concern.

"Wait, wha-, what- what?! Oh God!" I stood up and opened the screen door to my room.

"BYUN-TAE!!!" Crap.

(Your POV)

"Ahhh!!!"

"Shut up! You want people to hear us?! What would they think if they saw us?!" The mysterious, wet, tall, steaming, sharp-nosed, mohawked, squinty-eyed, oh whatever! The mystery dude yelled at me in a harsh whisper and clamped my mouth shut with his hand. I shook my head.

"Good. Now answer all of my questions." The boy shifted his hands to my waist and leaned real close.

"BYUN-TAE!!!" I just knew he was going to do something erted! He looked like the type and the position we were in didn't help at all.

"What?! I was just going to ask if you were SungMin's new or something." The dude looked shocked at first then changed to a disgusting smirk.

"Bang MinSoo!!!" A voice boomed in the doorway.

"Uh, uh-di-seo ban-mali-yah ("Why are you talking to me so informally?")?" The boy got off of me and smirked at SungMin while putting his fists on his hips.

"Hyung! What are you doing to my guest?! Trying to her?! Go to the club for that!" SungMin yelled.

"Mwoh?! Yah, your cousin finally gets to visit you and this is the type of treatment I get?" The guy, who's name was apparently MinSoo, put on a shirt finally.

"Cousin?!" I yelled in disbelief.

(SungMin's POV)

When I arrived at my doorway, I saw my one and only infamous cousin, Bang MinSoo hyung, only clad in a towel after a refreshing shower. I guess last night wasn't a dream.

(Flashback)

"Yah! SungMin-ah! Yah Choi SungMin!" I was woken up by a harsh whisper and a hard shake to the shoulder.

"Mmm, what? What? Who's there?" I groggily rubbed my eyes and turned to the disturber.

"Hey SungMin-ah! What up lil cuz'? How's my favorite relative doing?" My eyes adjusted to see a dark, looming shadow over my bed.

"What? Who are you?" I was still half asleep.

"Seriously?! Come on! It's me, your cousin MinSoo! Okay so listen, I got into trouble with my parents again and so I ran away and need a place to stay. I'm just gonna stay in one of the guest rooms, okay?" I saw my cousin's shadow slowly disappear in the darkness.

"Sh-." I fell asleep without finishing my reply and the last thing I heard was, "Sure? Thanks bro! You mean a lot to me!"

(Flashback End)

I meant shut up and get your out -_-.

"What?! I was just going to ask if you were SungMin's new or something." That pissed me off. I'm not like him.

"Bang MinSoo!!!" I yelled at the older male but lost my respect.

"Uh, uh-di-seo ban-mali-yah?" He got off of ___ and put his fists on his hips

"Hyung! What are you doing to my guest?! Trying to her?! Go to the club for that!" I retorted.

"Mwoh?! Yah, your cousin finally gets to visit you and this is the type of treatment I get?" MinSoo hyung put on a shirt.

"Cousin?!" ___ yelled in disbelief.

We both slowly turned to ___ and just stared at her.

---

Mwahahaha! It was MinSoo!!! Lol or CAP from TeenTop! Whichever name you prefer to call him lol. I like CAP better haha. Well what'd you guys think? And thanks everybody for all the love! <3

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 21th, 2010
12:44 PM

Listening To: Shout To The World by December
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Nothing, my nose is stuffy :(
Watching: The dark night sky outside haha.
Waiting For: Omg F.Cuz to win an award for their new song, Midnight Sun!!! Whether it be at a ceremony or just any music program!!!
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorow November 22th, 2010